Chapter Nine.

Normani's POV

After I hung up the phone, I had to go record and did a little photo shoot. Y/N was on my mind the whole time. It hadn't even been a week since we reunited and I was already falling for her.

"Mani... Normani," I heard Victoria say snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over at her and saw her walking towards me. I hadn't realized I was just standing there daydreaming.

"You good, sis?" she asked.

"Yeah, just a little tired," I replied taking a seat.

"Tired, my ass. You were thinking about that fighter chick, Y/N," she replied taking a seat next to me, "spill the tea. Don't say there isn't any because I know there is."

"Well, we reunited at her party-"

"Reunited? So y'all knew each other?"

"Yes, we knew each other. We were practically best friends, but Katrina happened and we were separated by the storm which didn't help because her mother told her dad and my mom to keep us away from each other-"

"Her mom sounds like a bitch."

"She is. I actually got into a fight with her mom."

"Like, bitch. You laid hands on her?" she asked shocked.

"Yes. Stop interrupting me. So after we reunited, we caught up a little bit and then she her dad came up. He recognized me and gave me a hug. Y/N said something after that. I don't remember what, but then she was like 'I'm gonna leave in a few." I asked why. She told me she didn't really like parties and everyone was just there to say they were there. I told her bye and that it was nice to see her and she asked me is I wanted to leave with her. She stood up and held her hand out. I obviously grabbed her hand-"

"I saw the pictures," she quickly interrupted me, "sorry, please continue."

"Anyways, I took her hand and she guided me through the crowd of people. Once we got to the entrance, the bouncer escorted us to her truck. She opened my door and helped me get in. She got in and pulled of. She asked me if I was hungry. I nodded because a bitch really was hungry. Her dad called and was like "Y/N/N, you and Mani are all over social media." Which was hella fast. Any who we went to Sonic and to her Uncle's pizza place that probably had the best pizza in Texas. She FaceTimed my mom and they talked. We ate, talked more and ended up staying out until six in the morning. She took me home. I fell asleep on the way there, so she carried me from truck to my room and even put my bonnet on for me. My mom let her sleep on the couch. Skip to the next day, she woke up late in the afternoon, took a shower and whatnot. We ate, she talked to my mom and then I wanted to cuddle, so I pulled her over to me. It was time for her to leave, but I didn't want he to, so I wrapped my arms and legs around her. My mom laughed and recorded us. She tried to get me off, but I didn't budge. Eventually she gave up and said that if I let her go, I could go with her. I let her go and grabbed my bag-"

"So you just knew she was gonna let you go with her?" Victoria asked.

"I have her wrapped around my finger. I've always have and I always will. Anyways, I suggested we go see Choie."

"I was summoned," Choie said walking into the room.

"You were ear hustling, weren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, so continue with the story," Choie said sitting down. I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Before I was rudely interrupted, I suggested we go see Choie, who was shocked to see Y/N. They talked and after that we went to her house. When we walked in, her little cousin, Isabella, ran and jumped into her arms. She introduced us to each other and I asked Isabella for a hug. She practically jumped into my arms. She brought me to the kitchen and her mom was there. Her facial expression changed from happy to pissed off. Isabella dragged me to the living room and showed me she had been watching Fifth Harmony videos. She's honestly the cutest person ever. I walked back towards the kitchen with Isabella in my hip. Y/N introduced me to her aunt, who makes some bomb food then her mom asked me if I was Normani Hamilton and the girl that Y/N use to always get in trouble with. I said yes. Then she looked at Y/N's dad and says 'I thought I told you and Andrea to keep them apart' -"