Chapter Twenty-Four.

Your POV

"Get up, baby. We have a flight to catch," I said shaking the little girl laying directly on top of me. She had fallen asleep an hour ago because she hadn't taken a nap.

"No wanna go," she mumbled still asleep. I wasn't about to argue with her. I just got out of bed with her still attached to me. I grabbed my backpack, picked out some pajamas and an outfit for Bella and I. I walked out of my room and into the room where Armand was sleeping in.

"Wake up. We got a flight to catch," I told him as I slapped his face lightly.

"Where we going?" he asked rolling over.

"We're going to watch Normani perform at Tidal in Brooklyn," I replied.

"What time is it?"

"It's 4:30. Our flight leaves at six so hurry," I replied. He nodded and got out of the bed. I had to put clothes on Bella which I just settled for one of my shirts and put some socks on her little feet. I got dressed, laid her in my bed and finish getting everything that we needed. I heard Armand open the door for Owen and them talking. I put my phone in my pocket and scooped Bella up in my arms and draped her blanket over her. I put one bag on my shoulder and held the other one by its handle. Bella started whining.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked her.

"Mommy, I s'eepy," was all she said before trying to get closer to me and she managed to fall back asleep. I walked down the stairs with younger girl and bag in my arms. Owen was standing by the door with his backpack on his back.

"Sorry for the late notice," I said apologizing to the older man.

"It's nothing, Y/N. It's kind of my job," he replied and took the bag out of my hands.

*skip the drive and the flight*

"Bella, what do you want to be for Halloween?" I asked the little girl in my arms, who was happy to be getting off of the jet.

"I wan' be mommy," she said smushing her face against mine.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I wan' be figh'er!" she exclaimed raising her balled up fist in the air and yelling.

"Okay, baby. There's no need to yell in mommy's ear," I said.

"Sowwy, mommy," she said and kissed my ear, "w'ere we goin', mommy?"

"We're gonna see Mani's first solo performance," I replied, "but we're gonna go to the hotel to freshen up."

It didn't take us long to get to the hotel and to check in.

"Is Mani gonna 'ing 'er new songs, mommy?" she asked kissing the side of my face.

"I think so. Which one do you want her to perform?"

" 'low down, but 'er gonna 'ing checklis'," Bella said keeping her arms wrapped around my neck, but letting her little legs dangle. I grabbed the room key from Owen and unlocked the door. I put Bella down and let her run into the room. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. Once it was warm enough, I detached the detachable shower head  and went to get Bella. I closed the bathroom door, took her out of the clothes she had on and put her in the tub. I grabbed the shower head and sprayed her making her squeal. I let her hold the shower head while I washed her body after that I washed her hair because it was her wash day and also mine. She didn't put a fight. She even rinsed all of the conditioner out of her hair. I let her deep condition, while I took a shower and washed my hair. Once I was done, I put on my boxers, a sports bra and some blue jeans.