Chapter Eleven.

Your POV

Normani's flight left out earlier than ours did. I was mad that I wasn't able to give her a kiss before she left. I woke up to Isabella caressing my cheek in her sleep. I decided to let her stay asleep. I carefully laid her on the bed and went to the bathroom. As soon as I was about to pee, I heard soft knocks on the door.

"Y/N/N, I gotta potty," Isabella said still sounding half asleep. I quickly used it and washed my hands before opening the door for her. She rushed over to the toilet and tired to get on it by herself. I laughed and helped her. She made me look away.

" 'elp, Y/N/N," she said as she got down off of the toilet and flushed it. I helped her put her onesies back on and wash her hands. We brushed our teeth and washed our faces.

"We 'tay in our 'ammies?" she asked as I put her slippers on her feet.

"Yes, princess. We get to stay in our jammies," I replied and kissed her forehead before putting on a red zip-up hoodie and my slides. I grabbed my phone and my wallet. I put Isabella's iPad in her backpack and quickly put my charger in my bag.

"You ready, cutie?" I asked her and she grabbed my hand. I turned off my lights and we walked out of my room. I picked her up and started to pretend that she was an airplane as we walked down the stairs. Her adorable giggles filled my ears making me smile. Once we got down to the last stair, I put her down and walked out of the house.

"We gonna 'ave fun, Y/N/N," she said as I put her in her car seat. I made sure she was secure before walking over to the passenger side and getting in. My dad pulled off as soon as I put my seat on. The ride to the hangar was long because of traffic. Bella managed to fall asleep again, so I had to carry the younger girl onto the jet.

"Call me when you land," My dad yelled as the door closed. I watched him get in his truck. I put Bella into her own seat and put a seat belt on her without waking her. I put on my seat beat and waited for take off. They did the same boring introduction and safety shit before we took off. Once we finally did take off and got into cruising altitudes, Bella woke up. She fought with her seat belt until she managed to unbuckle it and crawl into my lap. She unzipped my jacket, covered herself up before zipping it back up. I laughed and pulled her iPad out of her backpack. She requested to watch The Princess and the Frog, so of course I put the movie on for the smaller girl. I took the Cheez-it and her favorite juice and gave them to her. She quietly watched her favorite movie. I texted Normani to see if she had landed yet and she did. I received a FaceTime call from Normani. I answered it and set my phone up against Bella's iPad.

"H- Aw, you two are the cutest," Normani said referring to Bella sharing my jacket with me.

"What do you have to do today?" I asked stealing one of Bella's Cheez-It. She giggled before returning her attention to her iPad.

"Well, I have get my hair done and my make up done then get ready for the TCAs. I really don't wanna go, I just want food," she said while pouting.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Clothes, duh," she replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her and she chuckled.

"Bella, you're not gonna say hi to Mani?" I asked pulling her attention away from the screen.

"Hi, Mani. I t'ink you should play Princess Tiana," she said looking back at the movie. Normani giggled. Normani ended up having to hang up because she had stuff to do. It seemed like it took forever for the plane to land. The entire flight consisted of Bella asking me questions about how the airplane works and how they get it into the sky. She even got to go in the cockpit while we were in the air.