EreMika: You Broke My Heart...

By AwadaJ8

(BOOK 1 - SEQUEL IS OUT!) Mikasa, Eren's childhood friend and the girl he believes to be the one, cheats on h... More

"We'll be together forever..."
Suspicions
Secret meeting
The Betrayal
I'M LEAVING THIS LIFE FOREVER
Lemme guess... you wanna try to stop me too?
Peaceful Dreams Before A Fresh Start
My fault.
New life
Welcome!
Our Trust Broken
Reunited
Homework
For Eren
Mikasa's Dreams
The Race for LoverBoy
Escaping the Prison
The Search for LoverBoy
Not a pleasant reunion
Young Innocence
The New Ally
Mutual benefits - It goes deeper than this
Covert
The puzzle
He who stole her from me
Her sins reflect upon her
The Ugandan Knuckles
Side-Effects
The Letters - The Bliss
Quod secretum nuntius
WOF
Reuniting with her Nightmare
Codes
Jean's Quest
Friends... with benefits
A/N: Sequel
To Catch A Bald Boy
The Shady Businessman
Our common goal
Small World
The Terrible Truth
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 1
Alter Ego
The Deal + (Quick Note)
More Than Friends
Annie's Affair + (A/N)
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 2
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 3
Sweet Dreams, Mika...
Surveying the Auction Hotel
Ill Omen
The Ackerman
Heist Aftermath
The last letter - M
The BlackList
Homeless
The Shady Businessman Returns
Unfinished Shady Business
Demon's Blood
The End
Thank You
////It is not over yet\\\\
Delay.
...
Well...
IT IS OUT
So...
69

Final Battle

1.1K 13 84
By AwadaJ8

(Mikasa's POV)

This is it. The final fight. None other than Jason is left for the kill. This time it's us or him.
He has Connie and Sasha. And they aren't gonna stay alive for long if we don't save them. We can't call the cops because otherwise he'd kill them and make his escape the second the sirens are within earshot.

"Shit... shit shit shit!" I yelled at myself.

"It's not your fault! We'll save them! Together!" Annie exclaimed. "Here! This is your earpiece from when we made that auction heist!"

We were on the bike, all we could do was yell at each other. Jean was in the car with the other girls while we two were on the bike. Annie and I are going as fast as we could and Jean is doing the same. It's only a matter of time before Jason decides to kill one or both.

Arriving at the port, we found ourselves parking our vehicles outside the entrance and walking in, weapons in hand like the time we entered the school, plus we had the blast guns on us as well, adding an extra advantage. Annie has brought with her shurikens of all things!

I brought the trusty baseball bat and brass knuckles on one hand with the blast knuckles on the other.
Jean brought with him the thick chain that he wrapped around his wrist for punching and whipping anyone with it. He now named it the Jean Chain.
Ymir brought her favorite survival knife once again and gave Krista the same small dagger as last time.
And I made sure I would bring Connie's CSAK with me to give it back to him if fighting out of here was the only option.
"Hello hello and welcome, my favorite group of misfits, to your final fight night! Your goal is to reach the crane at the far end of the port! But, this will not be a piece of cake! You will have to fight all my trusted buddies right here! They all want a piece of you!" Jason exclaimed from the speakers all over the port.

As he finished, dozens of unarmed men came out of all the warehouses all over the port. All black, white and Asian.

"Mikasa... do you realize who these guys are?" Jean asked.

"All the bad guys we pissed off." I replied.

"Exactly!" He exclaimed. "We're done for!"

"Not if we stand together and fight side by side!" I exclaimed right before turning towards the gang. "Guys. This is it. This is where we fight the biggest fight of our lives. We either come out victorious or we die trying. I just want to say it's been an honor to know all of you. Now. We march and we destroy everyone who stands in our path!"

We rushed at all the guys who were standing in front of us, weapons in hand, and the might and fury of warriors in our hearts. We broke bones, wounded flesh, knocked guys out, left them badly injured, and so much more. We took lots of beating in the way, but we did manage to stand our own. Against the odds.

"This is nothing but the first wave! Now get ready for round two!" Jason exclaimed.

More guys came out and they were more furious than before. I looked at my team and realized we were not the healthiest of people. I then looked at the crane and realized we had a long way to go. Jean tapped my shoulder with a smile. I instantly realized what he meant.

"No. You won't do this!" I exclaimed.

"Do I have a choice? Now go! All of you!" Jean said before we all reluctantly pushed forward and left him behind.

"I will let nothing stand in our way!" Jean yelled as he leaped forward and whipped a few guys in the face. He then wrapped the chain around his fist and started punching left and right.
"I will do whatever it takes!"

We pushed forward, realizing that we still had lots of goons to push through. We all decided collectively on the blast knuckles, seeing them as our only way to fast eliminations. We started hitting everybody in the face and body, anywhere we could knock them out cold instantly. But as more and more men arrived, we were overwhelmed.
We were able to push forward past a few containers where we collectively decided to put as many goons as we can inside, locking them for later.

"Oh, this is getting exciting. Do you want some popcorn, Connie? Oh, what's that? Your mouth hurts? From getting beaten up too much? Hahahahaha!" Jason exclaimed which made me furious. Even more, than I was before.

I started beating up guys by the dozens all by myself while knocking them out instantly with the blast knuckles and hitting them over the head with the bat.

"Krista, Mikasa! Annie! You go and push on! I'll try to get the heat off of you guys! And probably push some guys out of the way!" Ymir said after picking up truck keys from one of the goons.

"Are you leaving us too?!" Krista asked, nearly on the verge of tears.

"No, silly! I'll make sure I'd take out as many as I can just so you don't have to! Now go!"

I took Krista by the hand and ran. She kept crying Ymir's name.

"Oh for crying out loud! She won't be dead! She's buying us time, you crybaby!" Annie exclaimed.

"Where are Reiner and Bert, Annie?" I asked.

"Not even in this country! They went to Paris for sightseeing!"

"What?! How could they?! And leave you here?!"

"No sweat! I told them to!"

"What?! Why would you do that, stupid!"

"So I can spend more time with you! I-I mean you guys! You guys!"

We kept running all the way until we made it to the last crane. All we needed to do was to climb up.
Us two, only Annie and I, climbing to the top of a port crane, where we expect to find Jason. The climb was tiring. All I could hear in my head was:

I'm still in a dreeeaaam! Snaaaaake Eeeeeeaaaaateeeeeeer!

Making it to the top, Annie and I went to the control room and low and behold. It was locked.

"Dammit!" I said to myself.

"Aw, don't tell me locked doors are a problem for Ms. Ackerman now, aren't they?" Annie teased as she kicked the door open.

To my horror, it was empty. No one was there. No a single soul. Annie and I went inside it to see if there were some clues inside but there was nothing.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Jason laughed. "Do you really think I'd make it this easy for you? Oh boy, you're dead wrong! Hahahahahahahaha!"

And right there a huge black man with the rage of an entire gang was on his face.

"Meet Carl John Davis. The guy who helped me get out of prison. After he beats you up, we'll take you to my bosses and divide the profits. Enjoy!"

"Why did you let that psycho out of prison?!" I asked.

"He offered good money. And now for your blood, I'll become a millionaire!" He said before rushing at me, but I dodged and punched him in the back of the head. Alas, that did not seem to affect him as he got back up and turned around, grabbing me by the throat.

Annie then hit him in the balls, prompting him to let go.
"Go! This guy's all mine! I'll show him how cruel a ferocious lion can be!" Annie yelled as I got out of the room, leaving her and him all alone to duke it out. Annie closed the door on them both inside.

"Good luck."

"Mikasa?" I heard Krista on the earpiece. "Are you okay.

"We're screwed bad. Connie and Sasha were not there."

"Aw no..."

"Where could they be dammit!"

"I have a hunch. See that cargo ship with no containers on the deck?" Krista asked.

"Yes? Wait... there a guy standing on I- Jason..."

"He's there?"

"Yes. And with Connie and Sasha strapped on top of it."

"You better go there! I'll go check on the others!"

"Good choice."

"Good Luck, Mikasa."

I made my way to the port once more, this time I knew where to go. It was time to end this. I only had one thing in mind. And that is to save my friends at all costs.
Making my way to the ship I found myself walking along corridors with what seemed to be pieces of paper with arrows drawn with a sharpie stuck with tape and telling me where to go.

Finally, I reached the deck where Jason was waiting for me. And to add more to the scenery, it started to rain.
"Hello, Mikasa. After all this time I finally have my chance at revenge."

"Revenge?! What the hell have I done to you?! You were the one who drugged me, made me cheat on my boyfriend with you and then nearly raped and killed me!"

"It's not about that, my dear." He said.

"Then what is it about?!" I shouted.

"Allow me to tell you a story of a boy who your parents stole from him his own."

I was very confused. I decided to listen.

"Once upon a time, a driver was hired by the rich and wealthy family called the Ackermans. He was to serve as their chauffeur and take them from one place to another. His work earns him the trust of the Ackermans and their favor. At that point, the Ackermans were still new to the town and wanted to get a maid to help with the cooking and cleaning. So the driver suggests they hire his wife, as she's good and talented. As the great noble Ackerman family cannot refuse the great suggestion of their loyal driver, they hired his wife, who at the time had a 12-year-old boy. That little boy at the time was very fond of the Ackermans and wanted to meet their little daughter and become friends. But no... One day the wife of the driver discovers she had cancer. Heartbreaking news for the family, but the bigger problem was they had no money to pay for the treatments."

I put two and two together and realized what he was talking about. And at that moment my heart shattered.

"The poor kid had to be taken out of school so that they can use the money they put on his education for the treatments of his mother. Only that and the salary from the Ackermans didn't suffice. The father he... he took loans or whatever it was from the bank to get enough money but all of it accounted to nothing since there was no hope for the wife at all. And to top it all off. The precious necklace of the Ackermans was stolen by a lowlife thief at the time and all the blame was pointed towards the poor family of the driver. What could he do? Go on his knees, beg and plead but no one listened. No one wanted to listen. In the end, both of the parents were fired and were left all alone and with no money for anything. And two months later... the wife died. Leaving the child alone with his father who became so scarred he started drinking and abusing alcohol with what was left of his pocket money. His son had to go and steal to bring food for the rest of them. One day the boy came back to his house, barely able to get his hands on enough food to suppress his hunger for a few dull moments. The boy opened the door to the house and was horrified to see the legs of his father, dangling from the ceiling with his body rocking back and forth as he hung himself."

I was tearing up like a waterfall...

"Yes, Mikasa. It is I. Jason Meyers. Son of Elijah Meyers, your former driver! And I have come back to have my revenge on you and all your family. Starting with you!"

He charged right at me with a punch that hit my face so hard I fell on the floor. I tried to get up again but I couldn't. Jason kicked me down again, and again and again.

"Get up!" He yelled with every stomp.
"Get up! Get Up! GET UP!"

He then walked away for a second and let me get back on my feet. "I... never... wanted any of this... all I wanted was to live a normal life like any other children and have friends, get to go to school, have a good roof above my head to sleep under. But all that had to be taken away from me by the recklessness and stupidity of your parents. I had to resort to a life of crime and murder just to live to the next day. And all of that was because your parents couldn't keep a necklace safe."

"Do you know who stole it?!" Jason asked.

"No..." I replied through slow and barely controlled breaths.

"It was 30-year-old Armstrong!"

My heart sank and I felt a sudden coldness that hit at the core of me.

"Yes. That's who he was. Young, inexperienced, and stupid Armstrong! He later sold it for only $40,000!
Even though it alone is worth nearly a billion!"

I ran at him and tried to punch him but he grabbed my hand and squeezed it, prompting me to scream in pain. He then kicked me in the stomach five times in a row.

"I forgot to mention that I underwent many extensive surgeries at the request of my bosses. I'm now superhumanly strong, fast and durable."

Jason then approached me once more and grabbed me by the hair and started punching me in the face repeatedly, leaving me a bloody mess on the ground.

"After I'm done with you, I'll go after your parents. Then we'll see what's the look on their faces once life came back to bite them in the ass!"

He pulled out a survival knife and was ready to stab me with it. "On second thought, my bosses are only offering a small bonus to get you to them, I will get the biggest satisfaction of ending you myself! He said before trying to stab me. In which he succeeded, stabbing me in the shoulder and making me let out a loud scream of agony and pain. Jason then walked away to look at Connie and Sasha.

I started to get up slowly, pulling out the Demon's Blood serum syringe.
"My parents may have wronged you and your family, and I am sorry for that..." I said, making him turn back and noticing the syringe.

"What's that?" He asked.

"But I REFUSE to let you torture me or any of these innocent people for the torment of your past! I will not let you hurt them any longer! Even if it costs my own life to save them, I WILL PAY THE PRICE!"

I then immediately injected the needle into my own left arm.

And that's when the instant and unbearable pain surged throughout my entire body and my skin started to crack with a red glow coming from underneath. My pupils turned red, my skin was cracking from the hands, throughout the body, and to my eyes. I suddenly became hundreds of times stronger and my body was fueled by rage. I saw memories of my family, Eren, and all my friends flash before my eyes.

After the damaging effects of the serum stopped and I was ready to fight Jason, I let out a loud roar of rage.

I ran at him and punched him I the face repeatedly. He grabbed both my arms but I kicked him in the stomach and then head-butted him. Then I jumped midair and grabbed his head by the legs and scissor threw him on the ground.

"So you're berserk now, huh? Finally a challenge."

He ran at me, trying to grab me but only our fingers interlocked in a struggle for strength that I won with my strength superiority. I pushed him down to the ground where I went on top of him and proceeded to pummel him down till he becomes a bloody pulp, but the bastard kicked me midair and jumped after me before diving opponent first into the ground.
The then tried to punch me but I grabbed his fist and punched him instead before pushing him off me and rushing at him to grab him and hitting the German Suplex on him and then kicking him away.

Suddenly a container dropped on the deck. I assumed Annie was in control. It landed on Jason but he was able to grab it and throw it at me but I was able to grab it and then I hit him with it like a baseball bat. I then tried to squash him with it but he grabbed it and pushed me through it to the edge of the deck. I grabbed onto it and climbed to its top and ran back at the deck and jumped down on Jason's face. He then turned around and I punched him twice in the face and twice in the stomach before hitting him with a roundhouse kick and sending him flying to the ship's bridge.

He then jumped down and charged at me and I did the same which ended with our fists colliding. He then tried to kick me but I blocked him with my leg.

That's when I started getting visions of a Spartan soldier kicking his enemy, so I did the same, kicking Jason in the stomach, sending him flying away I then chased after him and found him lying on the wall he crushed behind him. I started delving punch after punch with quick succession and then hit him with the final punch that got him on the ground. But then he recovered and tried to grab my foot when I tried to stomp him and then he threw me back to where we were before and leaped back into action. I started throwing fists at him and kicking him in the face in rapid succession and when he fell to the ground I started stomping him.

But as soon as I finished the power of the Demon's Blood wore off and I didn't feel my legs anymore as I fell on the ground, trying to catch my breath.

"For a moment there... I thought I was going to meet my maker there. Nice try Mikasa... but your efforts were futile. At least you don't have to spend your last moments alone. Ah, I wonder what your dear Eren will think once he sees you like this. Dying and on your last breath..."

But then he was punched by a mysterious person with a black uniform. A punch so strong it sent him flying backward. I took a look at the person that hit him and saw an all black sneaking suit accompanied by a mask and some sort of high tech eyepatch on his left eye.

And that's when I faded out of consciousness.

(3rd person's POV)

The mysterious operative then walked towards where Jason laid on the ground with blood coming out of his mouth.

"You'll never lay your hands on her again." He said.

Jason got up.

"And who are you to tell me?!" He said before he got punched again.

Jason got up again and tried to punch the operative again, but his right hand got grabbed and his right arm broken.
The operative than kicked Jason a few feet away.

Jason then pulled his knife out and ran at the operative but the man in black grabbed Jason's hand and twisted the knife out of it and then grabbed it mid-air before slashing his kneecaps and shoving it in Jason's left shoulder.

With a piece of the cargo holds hatch broken, the operative grabbed Jason and jumped with him down.

There was Jason lying on the cargo hold floor, the operative stood on top of him.

"I told you I shall have my revenge." The operative stated.

"Hehehe... so it's you..."

"Yes, it's me."

"You think you can save her? Boy, you're wrong. She's already too far gone into the Bliss. Plus whatever she injected herself with just now killed her."

"She still has a few minutes. Besides, I have friends developing treatments for your bliss bullshit. So suck on that."

"Fuck you..."

"Remember when I told you 'May we meeteth again some other time. We wilt duel to the death at which hour the time cometh'?"

"Yes..."

"The time hath cometh. And thy time is ov'r. Reflect on thy life decisions."

"I have no regrets."

"Okay then. My job here is done." The operative said before he shot Jason in the head.

Meanwhile, Mikasa's gang finally arrived at the scene and saved Connie and Sasha and all of them went to check on the dying Mikasa.

"So... heh... this... this is the end of the road for me..." Mikasa said as she laid on the ground, losing consciousness while the gang could do nothing but watch as her flesh slowly decays.

"What... what the hell were you thinking?!" Annie screamed at her dying friend.

"I... I wanted to save my friends...." She replied. "I lost someone before and I did not want... to lose you too..."

"It's all our fault... if we've only been just a little faster..." Jean stated.

"No." The operative said. "It's all mine."

He went to Mikasa and went on his knees and grabbed her before laying her on his chest.
"I have made a big mistake... I should have never left you. I am sorry, Mikasa."

"I wish I could trade my life with hers." Sasha stated.

"You guys have stood by her and kept her safe... even in the worst of times... and all it's done is cause you suffering and pain."

"Farewell... everyone." Mikasa said as she fell unconscious.

"No... it is not too late." The operative pulled a needle pen filled with a blue liquid out of one of his pouches and jabbed it in her neck.

"All of you leave this place. Now."

The operative then grabbed her and lifted her up bridal style and took her with him to what seemed to be a black Chevrolet Camaro SS 2017 convertible. He placed her in the passenger seat and then went in the driver seat.

"The hospital where Grisha Jaeger works. Find her there."

Connie noticed the logo on the operative's right shoulder. A white wing in front of a blue wing and below it were the letters W.O.F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 21
Mystie thought she was a normal girl when she and her friend find out their warriors, what will they do...When she meets Armin, Eren, Mikasa and Levi...
5K 205 38
THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO " Twisted Love " READ THE FIRST STORY FIRST BEFORE READING THIS!!! ...
4.7K 118 21
This a Eren x Levi story What happens when you begin to date your captain. But your friend that you see as a sister and she sees you as a brother...
25.7K 567 19
Mikasa and Eren attend the same private school. Sometimes boys and girls have to share the same room and this is one of the few times. Things start o...