EreMika: You Broke My Heart...

By AwadaJ8

(BOOK 1 - SEQUEL IS OUT!) Mikasa, Eren's childhood friend and the girl he believes to be the one, cheats on h... More

"We'll be together forever..."
Suspicions
Secret meeting
The Betrayal
I'M LEAVING THIS LIFE FOREVER
Lemme guess... you wanna try to stop me too?
Peaceful Dreams Before A Fresh Start
My fault.
New life
Welcome!
Our Trust Broken
Reunited
Homework
For Eren
Mikasa's Dreams
The Race for LoverBoy
Escaping the Prison
The Search for LoverBoy
Not a pleasant reunion
Young Innocence
The New Ally
Mutual benefits - It goes deeper than this
Covert
The puzzle
He who stole her from me
Her sins reflect upon her
The Ugandan Knuckles
Side-Effects
The Letters - The Bliss
Quod secretum nuntius
WOF
Reuniting with her Nightmare
Codes
Jean's Quest
Friends... with benefits
A/N: Sequel
To Catch A Bald Boy
The Shady Businessman
Our common goal
Small World
The Terrible Truth
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 1
Alter Ego
The Deal + (Quick Note)
More Than Friends
Annie's Affair + (A/N)
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 2
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 3
Sweet Dreams, Mika...
Surveying the Auction Hotel
Ill Omen
The Ackerman
Heist Aftermath
The last letter - M
The BlackList
Homeless
The Shady Businessman Returns
Unfinished Shady Business
Final Battle
The End
Thank You
////It is not over yet\\\\
Delay.
...
Well...
IT IS OUT
So...
69

Demon's Blood

716 9 21
By AwadaJ8

(Mikasa's POV)

"Why did you go there without us?" Jean asked about my encounter with Armstrong yesterday.

"I've accomplished my mission and that's it." I replied.

The gang, save for Connie and Armin, were all at my place confronting me after I told them that went for Armstrong all by myself.

"You would have gotten killed!" Annie exclaimed.

"Yet here I am. I am alive and well."

We were talking on group chat when I decided to mention that in the group. I didn't mention however that I was drugged or what saved me. I didn't even mention the phone I found in Eren's place.

"We could've helped you." Ymir said.

"I completed my task alone and it was fine, thank you."

They all came rushing in, as if prompted. I didn't even tell them to come.

"Mikasa, we're a team." Krista stated.

"And I didn't want to put you in harm's way."

The gang was somewhat right. I didn't want to put them in harm's way but they could have helped me big time. The thing is, I was barely able to sneak in alone. With a group of five others with me it would have been a hell of a mission to attempt.

But in the end it was my mission and my mission alone. They don't understand what I've been through. And to know that Armstrong had a hand in it, it was inevitable that I'd find him and deal with him. Even though I didn't deal with him myself.

I still felt relieved in the end. Like a heavy burden was lifted off my shoulders. But I still had to know who the shady individual is.

"Mikasa. We need to know whether you trust us or not. Are we really that unimportant to you? Just an inconvenience? Would you really leave us and go whenever the opportunity arises?!" Jean asked.

"Of course not. I didn't want you to get involved in this one. That's all. Otherwise I would've told you." I stated.

The argument was getting heated. No one stood by my side on this one.

"You really think we're this weak Mikasa? Really? After all we've been through?" Jean asked this time getting close to my face.

"Stand back."

"Let's face it. We're nothing to you. I think if we weren't even there, you would've gone after the necklace alone too, huh?"

"Don't even go there, Jean."

"You don't care if we also want to meet Eren as well. It's obvious. It's all about you. It's never been about me, seeing my friend, not about them seeing their friend! We were supposed to work together and help one another. But you chose to go alone. Not even telling us before you go."

He then got close to my face.

"We're nothing to you."

I pushed him away and yelled at them all.

"It was him! It was him, okay! It was Armstrong! He was the one who funded the research for the Pawn's Bliss! The drug Jason used on me! And I had to make him pay for what he's done! None of you will understand what I went through. All the physical and mental torture that I endure and fight every single day... none of you will understand that."

Everyone was silent.

"I got a text from the shady individual that contacted Connie and I throughout this journey and was the one who told us where the auction was. He told me where to find Armstrong and put an end to his schemes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you to come with me, but I needed to do this alone."

"Mikasa I'm-" Jean tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Save it. I don't care. I think I know what you have to say. Listen. If you want to stand by me on this journey then go ahead. But don't try to stop me if the road ahead is mine to cross and mine alone."

My phone then rang. I put it on speakerphone so the rest can hear.

"The location of the box and key are now ready." The voice said. "Come and pick them up. I'll meet you there personally."

"Alright."

I hung up and then went to the door. But then I realized that I went there alone. I looked at the gang.

"You're all coming or what?"

We then all went to the location that was on the message I received.
It was an old abandoned house in the middle of a forest very far from home.

My heart started beating quickly. Quicker and quicker the closer we got to our destination.
I had the feeling I'm finally getting one step closer to Eren. I really had the need to know what's inside the box. I never thought about breaking it, fearing I could damage what it contains.

I was on my bike with Annie behind me. Jean. Ymir and Krista were in Jean's car. He finally was allowed to drive by his parents. Connie was not answering the phone so I assumed he and Sasha were having a good time.

After a solid half hour we arrived at the location in the forest. It was midnight and it was not the best of times to be in an old abandoned house.

I got off the bike and headed with the gang towards the abandoned house.
It seemed haunted. Very haunted. The wood it was made out of was very worn out and could easily fall apart at any second. It's a matter of when, not if.
There was a basement door that was open. It was pretty obvious that's where I needed to go. I looked at the gang who just stood there.

"What?" I asked.

"We decided that, uh. You should go there by yourself. We owe you this after what we did to you back at your place." Jean stated.

"Really? You know what? I'm not gonna argue. I'm sick of arguing." I said as I went down to the basement.

I walked through the dark corridor and walked. Until I saw what seemed to be a wooden chair. And some individual with a suit was on it.
His face was covered by the darkness of the room, as the only source of light was a broken piece of wood that allowed the light of the moon to shine in on the guy's body. And it was a guy, I could tell.

"Well done." The voice said while clapping. It sounded familiar to me. I knew I heard that voice before. It wasn't distorted or anything. "Finally Mikasa has done it and had revenge on all the guys she could reach. Now it's up to you to end Jason, and for Eren to finish what he's doing."

"Are you..." I trailed off.

"Yes. It's me. I'm the shady businessman who makes deals with people. My eyes are the eyes that were watching you from the shadows. I was the one who contacted Connie and you and all of that was because Eren instructed me to."

The shady individual then pulled on a tiny rope that apparently was next to him on a table and a lamp lit up the entire room. Revealing who the individual who has been helping me throughout this journey really is.

"Hello Mikasa. It's really been a long time." He said smiling. My heart was bursting from joy.

"If you forgot my name, let me remind you. It's Jad Awada. Your fried from kindergarten."

HA! YOU DID NOT SEE THIS COMING, DID YA!!!

I immediately ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"YOU!" I shouted. He hugged me back. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Ehh... I struck a deal with Eren. It was his wish." He replied.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"I can't tell. But one day. Now for the box."

A door opened next to us and revealed the box, lying on a pedestal with a light beam shining on it.

I walked towards it and just stared at it.

"Finally..." I said to myself.

He gave me the key to it.

"Eren made the box. He also made the key. He didn't want anybody getting their hands on it but you. But be warned. What's inside is extremely dangerous."

I placed the key in the keyhole and opened he box.
Inside it was a black syringe. Similar to the one of the Pawn's Bliss Armstrong injected me with.

"The Demon Blood." Jad commented. "A serum so dangerous it kills it's host. No one knows it's origins but Grisha Jaeger was able to replicate the formula in his lab. It was one of the two serums he managed to replicate. Use this only as a last resort. When you know there is no escape and it's either you or someone else you love will make it out alive."

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Connie video calling me. I answered the phone and to my horror. It was neither Connie nor Sasha.

It was Jason.

"Oh hello beautiful." He said.

"Where's Connie?!" I asked.

"He's here. Him and Sasha are in dire need of your help! Oh no Mikasa, what will you do?! Hahahahaha! Come here with or without your friends, I don't care. I want you. I want to end this."

I took the serum, thanked Jad and got out of the basement.

"Guys. Bad news." I stated.

"You found nothing?" Annie asked.

"No. Connie is kidnapped."

I heard a loud "WHAT?!" from the entire gang in unison.

"Jason is keeping him at this location." I pulled out the prototype tracker and showed it to them.

"That was the old abandoned warehouse I sent Reiner and Bert to save you from Jason last time!"

"Yes. And he expects us. Now let's go."

Annie and I got on my bike while the rest went in Jean's car. We then headed to the abandoned warehouse to end this once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 567 19
Mikasa and Eren attend the same private school. Sometimes boys and girls have to share the same room and this is one of the few times. Things start o...
21.5K 531 30
You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motivated by serious goals. You two seemingl...
34.7K 675 27
𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 and 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩) "𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘠/𝘕... 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺...
70.9K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...