Friends With Benefits: New Yo...

By LiveLifeInTheRain

New Cover Made By: ColourFluff They tell you in high school that real life is hard, but no one ever thinks it... More

Wattpad Family
*Friends With Benefits: New York
[Chapter Zero]
[Chapter One]
[Chapter Two]
[Chapter Three]
[Chapter Four]
[Chapter Five]
[Chapter Six]
[Chapter Seven]
[Chapter Eight]
[Chapter Nine]
[Chapter Ten]
[Chapter Eleven]
[Chapter Twelve]
[Chapter Thirteen]
[Chapter Fourteen]
[Chapter Fifteen]
[Chapter Sixteen]
[Chapter Seventeen]
[Chapter Eighteen]
[Chapter Nineteen]
[Chapter Twenty]
[Chapter Twenty-One]
[Chapter Twenty-Two]
[Chapter Twenty-Three]
[Chapter Twenty-Four]
[Chapter Twenty-Five]
[Chapter Twenty-Six]
[Chapter Twenty-Seven]
[Chapter Twenty-Eight]
[Chapter Twenty-Nine]
[Chapter Thirty]
[Chapter Thirty-One]
[Chapter Thirty-Two]
[Chapter Thirty-Three]
[Chapter Thirty-Four]
[Chapter Thirty-Five]
[Chapter Thirty-Six]
[Chapter Thirty-Seven]
-[Chapter Thirty-Eight]-
[Chapter Thirty-Nine]
[Chapter Forty]
[Chapter Forty-One]
[Chapter Forty-Two]
[Chapter Forty-Three]
[Chapter Forty-Four]
[Chapter Forty-Five]
[Chapter Forty-Six]
[Chapter Forty-Seven]
[Chapter Forty-Eight]
[Chapter Forty-Nine]
[Chapter Fifty]
-[Chapter Fifty-One]-
-[Chapter Fifty-Two]-
[Chapter Fifty-Three]
[Chapter Fifty-Four]
[Chapter Fifty-Six]
[Chapter Fifty-Seven]
[Chapter Fifty-Eight]
[Chapter Fifty-Nine] Epilogue

[Chapter Fifty-Five]

111K 3.2K 368
By LiveLifeInTheRain

Chapter Fifty-Five
Aiden's Pov

I can't believe she actually said yes and I can't believe we were getting married in three days now! We were expecting a smaller party but when twenty-something people just show up at your door step I guess it means it's going to be a little bigger and some more of her family are coming tomorrow. In all we have about seventy people which is smaller than my dad would like but a lot bigger than we were expecting.

I wasn't expecting my family to be able to show up last minute either but here we are. Clothing will be done by Friday, flowers are ordered, a friend of my mother's is making the cake, the food, tables, photographer and music will all be done through the museum.

She's been shopping a lot with her mom, cousin and sister while her dad's family is just kind of there. We had a huge dinner, and by huge I mean like forty people, I don't think they like me very much but it will all be worth it.

In three days Chelsie will be my wife.' She meant the world to me and I could never love someone like I loved her.

It killed me that she slept with him and in the back of my mind I'm always wondering if she prefers him, if she would want to do it again, if I'm not inadequate in her mind and I have to push that away because she's marrying me, he's with her best friend who is a brides maid, and both of them will be at the wedding.

I have to see a guy my fiancé had sex with not even three weeks ago, fantastic.

My mother still wasn't happy but she wasn't as pissed off anymore and my dad gave me our wedding present this morning, which in my opinion was entirely too much but he said it was already done and I couldn't give it back.

He had bought a house for us, it wasn't huge like his but it wasn't small, it was a three bedroom that he said we could grow into and that we would need an office as well.

He also added that when I piss her off she can kick me to one of the other rooms, as a joke of course. He laughed I just gave him a blank look, lovely dad, really.

I always thought that this wouldn't happen for another two years and now it was all happening really fast. I would have a wife and we would be moving into an actual house and a couple years down the road we'll start a family.

I should be freaked out at how this is all moving, I was freaked out when I was with Emily but with her, I feel at ease, calm, happy. I was excited.

She refused to sleep with me until then and that was fine so I was just lying in bed  and she had her head rested on my chest while she was reading a book, it was one of my favorite sights.

"Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?"  I asked and she didn't respond "Chelsie." I said and her eyes snapped to mine

"Yeah?" she asked, her sweet blue eyes piercing into mine.

"Honeymoon, where do you want to go?" I asked and she shrugged

"I don't care, I'm just happy I'll be with you." she told me, this is part of the reason I loved her. She wasn't high maintenance and she didn't demand this huge wedding with a insanely expensive dress with a venue in the freaking tropics.

She was happy with our, was going to be very small wedding and didn't give a damn if we went to Paris or stayed home for our honeymoon. She was sweet and patient and perfect and words can't express how much I adore and love her.

"I'm so happy you said yes." I said for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Me too." She put her book down and looked at me with those eyes, those damn eyes. They drew me in and made me want to have her clothes off and her on her back in about thirty seconds.

"Don't look at me like that." I told her and she bit her lip to hide her smirk

"Like what?" she asked innocently as she ran her hand down my chest and I groaned

"Chelsie." I warned and she briefly licked her lips to moisten them and parted them as her hand ran a little lowed.

I had her pinned underneath me in a matter of about seven seconds

"Don't mess with me princess or your family will get an earful as I make you scream my name." I pressed against her and she let out a low moan

"I need you." she whispered seductively and I ran my hands up her side teasingly until my thumbs brushed her breasts, I loved her breasts they were so full and oh dear god when she was naked. Those thoughts gave me an instant erection.

"Not until we're married." I tried to stay strong and she groaned

"Aiden." She complained and I sighed as I buried my face in her neck and I shook my head both to tell her no and to clear my head.

Under normal circumstances this wouldn't be hard but I just got her back and I wanted to make love to her again, and again, and again and ever come out of this room and then do it a thousand more times. I needed to touch her and feel her and I wanted to run my tongue between her thighs and taste her as she begged for more.

I wanted to tie up my little princess and touch her while she restrained which drove her absolutely crazy. My soon to be wife was a firecracker.

The next couple days I had to work and do plans and make calls and it was a trying few days. I booked tickets for our honeymoon which we were off to the night after the wedding and her family would all be going home except her mom who would be spending time with her sister so Chelsie would be able to see her again before she went back home to Washington.

I got to steal her away that night and she would be nothing but mine after that.

The night before the wedding she kicked me out of the apartment and I stayed at me dad's while she had all her girls over, including my sister. Her mother, sister, sister-in-law, niece, cousin, friends, and grandmother were all there and that was a sight I don't think I wanted to see.

She was getting ready at the museum but she wanted the girls over and I had my guys over in my old room, we crashed there.

We would do our guys pictures first and then the girls would do theirs and after the wedding we would do them together.

I couldn't believe it was here.

I was at the museum where people could get ready and the door opened. I expected to see my father but I didn't' expect to see her standing there. her blonde hair was swept up and she had a nice dress on.

"Get out." I said turning from the mirror to look at her. I would not have her messing this up for me on the day of my wedding.

"I just wanted to tell you congratulations. Your mother invited me today and I'm not staying, I can't watch you marry someone else but I'm happy for you." she said as she rubbed her arm, something I knew meant she was feeling awkward.

"Why are you here?" I asked her "Really." I added

"I guess I just always thought this would be our day." She said softly and I sighed, I wouldn't fall for this shit again

"You left me."

"I know, and it was a mistake but I'm glad you found someone to make you happy. Congratulations and this is goodbye, I'm leaving to move back to Seattle tongiht." Looking at her, she was every bit the girl I fell in love with when I was fourteen. Not heavy make-up, simple.

She was beautiful but I didn't love her and I'm glad that this isn't our day, that it's not her that I'll be waiting for at the end of that isle.

"I hope you find someone." I told her and she bit her lip and her eyes clouded over with tears as she nodded

"Have a great life." she kissed my cheek and I gave her a hug and a part of me was sad about it but In the way I was sad when I graduated high school.

It was what I knew for so long, it was comfortable and familiar and I had some amazing memories, grew a lot and changed into the man I came to be. I'll miss the memories of who we were and I honestly wish her the best.

"You need to be you, Emily. I know you're not this vindictive girl and you know it too." I wiped the tears from her eyes and she nodded, it never was her it was who she became when she moved over here.

"Goodbye." She kissed my cheek again and walked to the door

"Goodbye, Emily." I said and she cried and it hurt a little but I had a beautiful woman that I would get to make my wife in about fifteen minutes and that was what mattered.

"You should tell Chelsie." I heard a voice and turned to see Thomas

"It wasn't what you're probably thinking." I told him and he smiled

"I know, I heard. But you should tell her tomorrow that she showed up here." He had a good point

"I will. I just don't want to ruin her wedding day." I fixed my tie

"I'm here to get you, it's show time." he told me and I grinned like crazy.

I followed him out and I walked down first and as the girls all walked down with my boys I didn't pay attention, I was waiting for her. The music changed and she stepped out with her father and I lost my breath at how beautiful she looked.

Her dress was perfect for her, it fit her perfectly and I felt so many emotions well up inside me, she was my future and as she walked closer to me I saw her bright smiled and I had to wipe away a few tears. She came to a stop in front of me and her father lifted her veil and I took her hands as she stood across from me.

Her make-up was dramatic but not over-done, her hair was half up, half down and her pink and gold flowers were now passed to her sister. We wrote vows and they were heart warming

"You may now kiss the bride." He said and I grabbed her and kissed her like my life depended on it, I kissed my wife for the first time.

A song from Aiden to Chelsie on the side. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
7.9K 266 29
"I'm not kidding but if you wanna see this as a joke, go ahead. But I'll show you that you're mine." I shrugged. He couldn't be serious. Or was he...
182K 4.8K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
102K 4.2K 55
His brows furrowed in frustration. "You keep tensing up and it's making me lose my grip." I was tensing up because I didn't trust him. It didn't take...