EreMika: You Broke My Heart...

By AwadaJ8

(BOOK 1 - SEQUEL IS OUT!) Mikasa, Eren's childhood friend and the girl he believes to be the one, cheats on h... More

"We'll be together forever..."
Suspicions
Secret meeting
The Betrayal
I'M LEAVING THIS LIFE FOREVER
Lemme guess... you wanna try to stop me too?
Peaceful Dreams Before A Fresh Start
My fault.
New life
Welcome!
Our Trust Broken
Reunited
Homework
For Eren
Mikasa's Dreams
The Race for LoverBoy
Escaping the Prison
The Search for LoverBoy
Not a pleasant reunion
Young Innocence
The New Ally
Mutual benefits - It goes deeper than this
Covert
The puzzle
He who stole her from me
Her sins reflect upon her
The Ugandan Knuckles
Side-Effects
The Letters - The Bliss
Quod secretum nuntius
WOF
Reuniting with her Nightmare
Codes
Jean's Quest
Friends... with benefits
A/N: Sequel
To Catch A Bald Boy
The Shady Businessman
Our common goal
Small World
The Terrible Truth
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 1
Alter Ego
The Deal + (Quick Note)
More Than Friends
Annie's Affair + (A/N)
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 2
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 3
Sweet Dreams, Mika...
Surveying the Auction Hotel
Ill Omen
The Ackerman
Heist Aftermath
The last letter - M
The BlackList
Homeless
Unfinished Shady Business
Demon's Blood
Final Battle
The End
Thank You
////It is not over yet\\\\
Delay.
...
Well...
IT IS OUT
So...
69

The Shady Businessman Returns

672 8 10
By AwadaJ8

(Mikasa's POV)

Arriving at a mansion that I managed to locate and what I can only assume is the location of Armstrong, I parked my bike on the side of the road and went around the back of the mansion to look for a way to enter since it's surrounded by a wall. A large mansion in the middle of nowhere is an ideal spot for a crime lord. I got a text while I was making my way from my mansion to his, and from what I read, he's somewhat involved with Pawn's Bliss. It could be by funding and researching as he's already famous for having a large pharmaceutical company as well as the homeless shelters.
After walking around to what I could assume was an unguarded area of the mansion I pulled out my trusty climbing axes and stuck them to the wall and started climbing.

Arriving to the back of the building I saw that there were lots of armed guards around. Too many for every single area they're guarding.

"Who actually puts five guards in one pool area?!" I exclaimed.

I only had the blast knuckles and a thick chain as weapons on me. So I really didn't stand a chance against them if I initiated an attack. That's why I decided to slowly and stealthily sneak my way past.

Since I was in the middle of the night I picked an all black outfit to blend in with the night. It made me harder to detect.
I'm not great at stealth but I was able to do the best I could after watching a few YouTube videos and learning techniques.

As I was sneaking, I overheard a few guards talking so I decided to eavesdrop on them.

"So why did the boss ship pharmaceutical crates filled with Pawn's bliss into the mansion?" One asked.

"He probably wants to drug people into signing deals, doing some dirty work or whatever."

"You'd think he'd get a crate or two, but not 15!"

"Yea well, it's up to the boss to decide, not me. I'm paid to keep watch"

"And you're doing a pretty bad job." I whispered to myself.

At this point I have entered the mansion itself and not the areas surrounding the building.
Inside were no guards at all. Just a large empty mansion with the most expensive of furniture and the most spacious of rooms. Walking around, I still have not seen any guards at all. Until I stumbled upon one guard who was inside peeing.

He left the bathroom door open, probably because he realized that there would be no one inside, since clearly there is none.

After he finished tinkling he went to the sink and washed his hands. Then he walked out of the bathroom where I was waiting for him and as planned, I used the blast gun and there he went, unconscious on the floor. I dragged him inside the bathroom and closed the door after taking his mp5, his Glock and a few magazines just in case.

I continued walking around the house, looking for Armstrong. From what those guards have said, Armstrong must be somewhere inside since he had to be there to receive a package of such importance, let alone 15. He must be there.

Suddenly I head the sound of crates being opened on the first floor. The stairs were next to me so I easily got up to the upper floor where the sounds became increasingly louder and louder the further I explored, meaning I could easily identify what room the sound is coming from.

That's when I entered the room. It was an office. Not unlike any office but it had expensive furniture everywhere, exquisite items on shelves in every corner, intricately placed right next to each other. Most of them were wearable accessories like necklaces, bracelets, rings that were placed inside protective glass, even knight armor.

And of all the things I have noticed, it was someone who caught my eye. Demetrius Armstrong. He was there. Opening crates filled with syringes and vials of Pawn's Bliss.

"Welcome, Ackerman. I was expecting you." He said.

"That's why you had your guards on the outside, huh?"

"Yes. Well I was expecting you to come to the entrance as I've left a few men in charge of escorting you here. And I did expect you to sneak through but I also expected you to be caught by guards. Kudos for sneaking. You've done a good job. Though there was only one thing that you forgot to take into consideration. I had cameras all over the mansion, I was watching you the second you entered this place."

He turned around and walked towards me, and that's when I witnessed how tall he actually was.
6'5". Yes, 6 feet, 5 inches tall. I froze in place.
He pulled out a small device out of his suit picked and pressed a button. That's when the door behind me automatically closed and locked.

"Don't worry now. I'm not planning on hurting you. The least thing i'd think of is injuring or killing an Ackerman of all people. Your parents are of very importance to the shelters I run, for they are backers and funders and without their help I could not have maintained the shelters."

Rather than stopping in front of me, he passed me and headed to an orange juice box. He opened it and poured in two cups. One for him and I assume the other was for me.

My heart sank when he said that my parents work with him.
"My parents. Do they know of your illegal schemes? Because I'm pretty sure they won't help you otherwise."

"No they do not. They only help me for the sake of the homeless. Not mine." He then approached me and wanted to give me the drink but I refused to take it.

"If you think I've spiked it, then let me assure you I have not. I'm drinking from the same box after all."

He then took the suit jacket off him and placed it on the coat hanger next to his desk. Then he took a seat on his desk.

"Sit down. Don't be shy." He said, pointing at a chair in front of his desk.

"No. I'm comfortable where I am, thanks."

"So you are the one who manufactures the Pawn's Bliss?" I asked.

"No. I do not. I only fund it. My connections are the ones who manufacture it after procuring the necessary plants and whatever they use from all around the world." He replied.

"What did you want the Ackerman necklace for?" I asked.

"I only wanted to add it to my collection. I see you've noticed some of it." He stated. "The rest is hidden in a vault of mine. These are just here for display."

"I can see that. But you do realize that the necklace that was on display at the auction was fake, right?"

His eyes went wide. He clearly was not expecting to hear what I just told him. I thought someone of his wealth and intellect, and especially with his desire for collection he'd notice that, but I was wrong.

"What?!" He exclaimed. "How?!"

"The materials were real, but the necklace itself was fake. Don't worry though. I have the real one now."

His look of shock went away and was replaced with a smirk as he relaxed and got his composure back.

"At least I did not waste money on a fake. I guess I should thank you."

"It was none of your business to begin with"

Apparently, unlike Jack RedWeather he did not know of the importance of the necklace nor the power it holds. Which makes it safe to say that he doesn't know about the Ackermans.

"What do you know about Jason?" I asked.

"Not much. Other than he's really good at what he does, I know nearly nothing about him. He works for my connections, other than that, nothing."

I was suspicious by the fact that he told me lots of things that I needed to know without any second thought.

"But. I can give you his location if you like." He suggested.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he thinks he can keep me in check. He likes to toy with my businesses and I don't like it. Do you think that I want some motherfucker come in and ruin my businesses? Well think again! Behind you is a box that contains a prototype tracking device I placed on one of his cars. Take it and go." He said.

"Really? There must be a catch to this." I stated.

"I'll make you a deal. You take care of Jason for me and I'll make sure no one deals with you or anyone else you know." He replied.

I turned around and headed for the small box on the shelf behind me. Opening the box, I found a small device with a flickering, beeping icon on the screen.

Suddenly I was jabbed with a needle in my neck. That's when I started to lose focus and feel dizzy.
A large arm was wrapped around me. When I looked at it I realized it was Armstrong.

"Oh you're so easy to manipulate. I thought you'd know better by now, but I guess not."

Right then I realized I was injected once again with Pawn's Bliss. The feelings I had whenever I was exposed to the drug returned. Only this time they felt much less and I was barely able to retain control over myself. That's when I concluded that after many injections I developed a weak but somewhat efficient immunity towards the drug.

"Now. Come and sit down." He said before walking to sit back on his desk.

I started to move involuntarily. One part of me wanted to move while another did not. What I could try to do in that moment was try and slow myself down but my body did not stop. I tried as hard as I could but all my efforts were futile.

Armstrong noticed this and walked back to me with another needle and jammed it in my neck one more time. The needle was similar to a diabetes pen but was long and black with the green-ish liquid visible inside it.

This time, I gave in. I felt like I needed to follow the commands of my master.

I sat down and waited for his next command.

"Now tell me. What is the purpose of the real Ackerman necklace." He asked.

"It can show Ackermans their ancestors dating all the way back to the beginning of civilization."

"Who owns the necklace exactly?"

"It's an heirloom. I am the one who owns it as of now."

"Do you have it on your person?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Give it to me."

I got off the chair, and made my way next to him. I then took of the necklace and gave it to him.

"Interesting..." he said.

He then eyed my body and stared at it with awe and thirst.

"Hm... so this is what an Ackerman looks like. Let's find out how she feels like." He said to himself.

"Take off your jacket." He said and I obeyed.

"Now sit on my lap."

I sat on his lap just as instructed. He then started to play with my breasts. Checking their size and enjoying his time with them.

"Now take off your shirt." I did what I was told.

He started caressing my body and kissing my neck.

"Now feel my junk." He asked.

I reached for his pants and started to touch his area. His cock was huge. Even bigger than the ones I felt before.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I replied.

"Now let me taste those tasty lips of yours."

I leaned closer to make out with him, but before our lips touched his phone rang.

"Goddamit! Who is it now?!" He took his phone and answered the call while having it on speakerphone.

"You have exactly one minute to let the girl go or I'll have a bullet go through your head." The person on the phone said. The voice was very distorted and changed to sound like a deep menacing figure. I noticed a laser dot on Demetrius' head.

"Get off my lap." Armstrong ordered.

I got off his lap and waited for my next order. But this time it came from the phone, not Armstrong.

"Now wear your clothes." The voice said. I obeyed.

"Get a few vials and needles and put them in the box where the tracker prototype is located." The voice said and I obeyed, taking 20 needles with me and taking the device out of the box before placing the needles in.

Then a loud, high frequency sound started emitting from the phone. Armstrong held his ears and I did the same. But as soon as it stopped playing. I regained total control of my body.

I pulled out the handgun I had and pointed it towards Armstrong.

"I'll kill you, you peace of shit!" I yelled.

"Don't." The voice from the phone said. "I'll have him taken care of properly."

I put my gun away and made my escape.
Running down the stairs and out towards the pool area where I came in, I noticed that all the guards were on the ground. I leaned closer to one and took a look at them, I realized that they were not dead, but unconscious. Hit with tranquilizers. I exited the same way I entered and headed back home. It was 3 AM when I arrived. I had already called my mom and told her that I'd be late and that I'm partying with friends.

Arriving home the security opened the door and I made my way to my room furious that I let Armstrong manipulate me the way he did.

I took my jacket off and threw it at the wall. But as I was doing so, I realized that I still had my weapons. The Mp5 was still on the bike and the handgun was in the jacket I threw.

"OhShitOhShitOhShitOhShitOhShit!!!!!"

I immediately ran back to the bike and took the mp5 and ran to to room and then took the gun out of the jacket and hid them both in my room. Then the black phone I got from Eren's room started to vibrate. I took a look at it and it was the same number who contacted Connie and I. This time it was a call. I answered the call hesitantly. But I did answer it.

"You were reckless." It was the same voice from Armstrong's phone. "Too reckless, I should say."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I told you to go in there, deal with Armstrong and get out. You fell for his tricks, Mikasa Ackerman"

"Deal with him? What did you expect me to do? Kill him?" I asked. "Also, who are you?"

"Yes." He replied. My heart sank. Who am I dealing with here?!

"It could have been an easy kill if you haven't gotten manipulated. Now as planned. I'll send you the location of the key. But first, while you were out, I took the liberty of taking the box."

"What?!" I exclaimed. I panicked and started looking for the box in my room.

"You will get it with the key. Keep in touch." He hung up.

I sat on my bed, reflecting on what happened today.

I went to a mansion of a crimelord, got drugged and nearly became his sex slave, but was saved by the mysterious person who always contacted me. And now he wants to give me the key to the box Eren his in his old house.
But why? Why is this person doing this? Is he Eren? Or is he working with Eren? I need to find out soon and make sure if this person really isn't Eren, he could take me to him.

Suddenly my own phone rang. I answered the call and it was Connie.

"Hey, Mikasa! Sorry to call at this time, but I wanna ask you... what does Sasha like?"

That question caught me out of nowhere.

"What? What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I mean what are her interests and, uh... stuff she likes?"

"She likes to eat, anything involving potatoes is great. She likes bowling, playing video games, and archery. That's all I know."

"That's all I needed."

"Are you... planning to take her out?" I teased.

"What?! No! I was... I'm planning to reconcile with her... we have some history. Let's hope this works."

"You have to tell me once you're done." I stated.

"Sure. Pray for me, Mikasa."

The call ended and I made my way to the kitchen. There I found a new box of orange juice. I opened the box and poured to myself in a glass cup.

"I love you..." I said to the orange juice. "And now... I'm gonna consume you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...
3.1K 23 28
eremika aren't the best at hiding their secrets.. mikasa is a nerd while eren is the popular kid, what is even gonna be when people find out about th...
68.1K 1.4K 27
(Y/n)'s a stubborn girl. She refuses to believe every rumor that she's hearing. She believes everything when she's actually seen it. She's a famous...
21.5K 531 30
You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motivated by serious goals. You two seemingl...