Yesterday with You ✔ (Book I...

By chapterbangtan

"I just wanted to say that you mean everything to me. And whatever happens, I'm already apologizing for it." ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Today with You (Book II)

Chapter 4

215 17 1
By chapterbangtan

***

I waited here in the same studio we talked yesterday. It's already 5:30 pm and I'm hungry as hell.

He didn't tell me what to play so I just looked at my old music pieces trying to decide what to play. I'm sure he can manage to dance to anything being played.

I started to play All I ask of you from The Phantom of the Opera. I was on the second verse when Jimin entered wearing khaki pants and a white shirt. His raven hair a bit tousled while his hands are holding a paper bag.

"That was beautiful," he said as he closed the door behind him.

I ignored what he said and asked what he was holding.

"Oh this? It's my costume for my performance. I just brought it with me, I needed to wash and iron it at home," he answered.

You wash clothes? I asked silently at him narrowing my eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"When is this exactly?" I diverted his question.

"In a week," he answered now standing by the mirror.

"Will it be enough? I mean I know you can dance but you haven't told me what piece so I just assumed you wanted me to choose. It's hard to learn a new one in a week you know," I explained standing up to smooth my skirt.

"No, any piece will do. I'll just figure it out. Was that the piece you've chosen? The one you were playing just now?" he asked.

"If you want to or do you want something different?" I asked now sitting back down to look for other pieces on my clear book.

"No, it's beautiful actually," he said now coming towards me. "What's it called?"

"All I ask of You, it's a classic piece from a musical play," I answered. "Shall we start? I need to be home by 7,"

"Yeah, yeah," he nodded and walked back to where he was standing just infront of the mirror.

I started to play the intro and watch as he tries to figure out what routine he should do. I watch him as I continue to play and when he started to move, I was in shock. He really is a good dancer.

I thought he was just all talk and bad at it. Judging from what he said, he wants a high mark on this, I thought he was bad at it.

Boy I thought he's ambitious when he said 95 but now as I watch him move like he's weightless makes me think that he'll have a higher mark than 95.

We continued practicing just until the second verse. As I look into my watch, it reads 6:45 pm.

Shit

I cursed to myself. Mom would be worried if I get home pass 7.

"Uhh, Jiminssi, I think we can continue this tomorrow. I need to go home now," I called for his attention.

"Oh, right. I haven't even noticed the time," he said and stopped dancing. His raven hair now sticking to his face.

We stepped out of the building and walked shortly to the gate.

Before we part I stared him and tilted my head to the side. A habit I got from my brother.

"You're not too shabby," I commented. He just chuckled making his eyes disappear.

"Not too shabby huh? You're not bad either," he pointed at me and as much as I don't want to smile, it just happened.

"I didn't know you had dimple, you should smile more often. You look scary sometimes," he said shaking his head while clicking his tongue.

I immediately frowned and shook my head saying no.

"You should bring extra clothes and a towel next time. You don't even have water with you," I said not exactly sure why I said that. Maybe I'm just a little concern because he just dances like that for a whole day, he needs hydration.

A small smile played on his lips and came closer to me. Too close that I can feel his breath on my face.

"You're concerned about me now huh?" his smile grew wider.

I stepped back feeling my face turning red. No one has ever done that to me and I feel embarrassed about it.

"You just stink when you sweat!" I yelled and ran to the direction of our house.

"Be careful! You might trip!" he yelled and I can hear him laughing.

I just waved my hand and continued running. When I was sure he was out of sight, I stopped running and squatted on the side of the road catching my breath.

When I feel my normal breathing is back, I stood up and continued walking to our house.

"Why were you late?" my mom asked as I put my shoe aside and wore my slippers.

"We just finished practicing," I answered kissimg her cheek.

"We?" was all she said as I sat down on the dining room.

"Oh yeah, I agreed helping one of my seniors in during their final exams due next week,"

"Oh, you should bring her over so we could meet her. You should practice here some time," she said stirring the soup she's cooking.

"It's a HE mom," I stated and watch as she turns her back to look at me.

"A HE, you mean a guy 'guy'?" she asked qouting in the air.

I laughed at her reaction and just nodded. This was the first time she ever heard me hang out with a guy. She must be thinking I'm into something.

"Mom!" I yelled and she just shrugged.

"What? I was just asking,"

"I'm not into those kinds of things, I'm too naive for that. Besides, I have my goals,"

"You're just saying that because you haven't felt it yet. You'll see when you fall, you'll feel different," she winked at me.

"I have my goals mom, I want to be a professional pianist someday," I pointed out.

"I'm just saying, you shouldn't be talking about something that hasn't even taken place yet sweetie,"

"Nevermind, I'm going to my room now.. I'm so tired and hungry,"

"Okay, I'll call you when dinner's ready,"

I'm shaking my head as I enter my room. What a ridiculous idea of me and Jimin being together. I just rolled my eyes and started to change my clothes.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 36.6K 28
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
33.2K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
73.1K 3.2K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
54.3K 1.9K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...