Hurt The Same || The Game X A...

By br33zywif3_

A Jayceon Taylor & Amber Riley Fanfiction More

Chapter 1
Forever
Promise
Chewy
Drama
A Natural Woman
A night out
Oreos
Game
Your son
Results
The truth
Letting Go.
Together Again
Abusive
PJ
King
Hormones
Thanksgiving
Baby You
Fatherless Child
Husband and Wife
Time apart
Authors Note
Hard Decisions
Family Game Night
Pole Dancing Class
Up to Something
2 weeks
The Plan Part 1
Blackmail
Space
Back Home
Trusting You Again
Run Ins
The secrets must come out
The secrets must come out part 2
The Case of the Ex
Getting used to it
A new attitude
This time Im done
Short note from me
Separated
Say Your Prayers
Mrs. Game
Authors Note

Girls night

5.9K 242 7
By br33zywif3_

Amber's look for tonight. She is so damn fine 😩🤤🤤🤤

Amber -

I was standing in the mirror checking myself out when Jayceon walked in the room from the bathroom. He had just taken a shower. He was shirtless and barefoot with his towel wrapped around his waist, of course I started print watching.
"Freak," he said trying to cover himself up. I chuckled as I grabbed my lipstick.

He threw on some boxers and some shorts as he came over behind. "Damn Baby you looking good as fuck, you sure you wanna go out tonight?" he asked me as he started rubbing against me, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Baby yes I wanna go out with my girls, I wanna have fun I'm tired of being in the house," I pouted.

"Damn so I'm not fun enough for you, that's crazy," he said fake sad.

"Babe don't start okay, I am always at home I wanna have fun but I promise when I get back we can have fun later," I promised while wrapping my arms around his neck. He gripped my waist and pecked my lips as I ran my hands through his beard.

"Mmm, so damn sexy you thick as hell baby, how long before you gotta go," he said trying to pull my pants down.

"Baby stop," I giggled moving his hand.

"Damn man that's crazy," he skipped his lips going down stairs with an attitude.

"Jayce," I sighed. I looked at the clock, I got a text from Ashley saying they were almost down the street, grabbing my purse and my black leather jacket, I turned off the lights and went downstairs. Jayceon was in the kitchen making a sandwich.
"Baby please don't do this to me tonight," I said pulling out one of his head phones.

"Do what?" He asked confused.

"Make me feel bad for wanting to go out because then imma cancel baby the girls really want to see me they really wanna go out, I promise I'm gonna be okay, and I'll be home soon,"

"Bae I ain't even tripping off that I'll see you when you get back," he said but I knew his ass was lying, he wouldn't even look at me. Grabbing him I pulled him down for a long lingering kiss.

"I love you baby, I promise I'll be back," I said as I played with his beard.

"Iight," he looked down at me with the sexiest look ever. If I was a weak bitch I would stayed at home, but I wasn't going to let him win I'm going out with my friends," I heard the car horn and we kissed one more time before leaving.

*******

"Girl you probably won't even get to go with us because Jayceon has you on a leash," Tina laughed. Her drunk ass was getting on my fucking nerve. All night long she had something negative to say about Jayceon or me and she laughed at it like it like I was supposed to ignore it.

It's one thing to talk about me but then you want talk about my man then That's when we have a problem.
"Amber don't say nothing," Crystal said already knowing what I was on. The only down part about this pregnancy thing is I couldn't get drunk and I wanted to drink so bad.

"What you mean don't say nothing What did I say wrong?" Tina asked.

"Tina what haven't you said wrong tonight? Like is there an issue or something because you damn sure been had my mans name in your mouth too much," I said getting upset.

"Come on y'all not tonight don't start,"

"No, no Amber nobody wants your man sweetheart your cheating ass man," she smirked.

"First of all bitch, He came to me and told me everything that happened, I know my man I know, I trust him, he's My man! But you must think he's Yours or something," I said getting angry.

"Amber don't nobody want Jayceon period I was being a friend and looking out for you," Tina said.

"Bitch no you weren't you were being messy," I said as I got up.

"Come on y'all were grown as hell we not about to fight," Ashley said

"Ain't nobody about to fight her bitch I'm bout to get me some water," I said grabbing my cup and going in the kitchen. As I poured me some water my phone began to ring with a Face-Time from Jayceon.

I answered it and smiled, him and Harlem was cuddled up in their Sponge-bob onesies watching tv. "Mommy come home, me and daddy watch spon bob," he smiled.

"Okay baby I'll be home soon I promise," I smiled. Jayceon smiled and my heart warmed. My baby was so fine. We hung up and Ariel came in the kitchen.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah we can leave cause Tina doing too much," She said.

"Girl fuck her," I said sipping my water.

We went back out and as I was getting my jacket Tina kept trying to talk to me. "Amber so you're going to annoy me? Fine then bitch," She slurred.

"Tina if you don't get your drunk ass out of my fucking face," I said beyond irritating.

"Bitch you think you're better than me you ain't shit and if I could I would fuck the shit out of Jayceon and you wouldn't be able to do shit!" She yelled.

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Amber don't do nothing please she ain't worth it," Ariel said. But she was talking to death ears without even thinking I smacked the shit out of Tina, grabbing a hand full of her hair in one hand and her neck in the other I choked the shit out of her.

"Bitch don't you ever! Ever! Mention his name again, and best believe you can fuck him but you ain't gone fuck him the way I do bitch!" I yanked her back she hit her head on the wood table.

"Fuck You bitch! Fuck you ! You wait hoe you wait!"

"Lets go!" I yelled to Ariel. She grabbed her purse and we left.

******

Jayceon -

"Me like it like that daddy," Harlem laughed as I put extra butter on his popcorn.

"We can't eat it all we gotta save some for mommy," I said.

"Mommy can eat popcorn?" He asked me.

"Yeah she can eat it but not a lot, she gotta have healthy stuff so if mommy taking you to McDonald's tell me okay,"

"Me not snitch on mommy," he said making me laugh.

"What you pose to be on my side," I started tickling him and he laughed. Just then I heard the door open and the I heard Ariel and Amber yelling.

"Hold on lil man lemme go see what's wrong," I went In the living room seeing Ariel crying and Amber yelling.

"You was supposed to have my fucking back and you just stood there like what the fuck!"

"Amber I told you to let that shit go and leave it alone,"

"I don't care what the fuck You said!" She yelled.

"Amb!" I yelled. She looked at me rolled her eyes and went back to yelling.

"Man bro I know you heard me take yo ass upstairs!" I yelled as I stepped closer to here.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you yelling at but it ain't me bitch!" She yelled back. I was glad Ariel stormed off cause I was bought to choke the shit out of Amber.

"Man get yo ass up stairs Amber I ain't fucking with you! Right now!" I yelled. She looked at me before storming upstairs.

Shaking my head I went back in the kitchen. "Come on lil man," I said as I grabbed the pop corn bowl. Harlem followed me upstairs. Amber was in the shower, I turned the movie on and we got in bed watching it.

Amber came out the bathroom in my T-shirt and a pair of my shorts. She got in bed and put her phone on charge.

"You calmed down bae?" I asked her.

"Yeah,"

"Good cause you gone apologize to Ariel y'all not gone be doing that shit in my house," I said seriously I hated seeing them fight and argue. Plus I ain't wanna get in no female drama.

"Yeah okay Jayce," I said sighing.

"I'm for real, you gone tell me what happened though?" I asked her as she cuddled up in my arms.

"Me and Tina got into it she started talking slick about how she would fuck you and how you didn't want me,"

"You know I ain't fucking with her ass bae,"

"I know you're not baby I was defending you I slapped the shit out of her,"

"I mean you ain't have to slap her babe you ain't have to do shit don't let that goofy shit get to you, you know I ain't fucking with nobody but you don't let nobody take you out of your character boo,"

"Okay babe I'm sorry I just don't play when it comes to you I'm not gonna tolerate disrespect, I don't play about my man,"

"You protecting yours huh boo?" I chuckled.

"Mmm, son son is over there gone," I said as we looked at Harlem sleeping.

"Imma go put him in his bed bae,"

"Okay," Jayceon grabbed Harlem and took him down the hall. A few minutes later he came back in the room, he took his onesie off and climbed in bed with me.

"I love you boo,"

"I love you too daddy,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 9 15
Laura repeatedly tells Taylor that she is a straight woman. However, when someone started to pursue Taylor, Laura becomes very jealous and tries to s...
519 16 15
Will thier love keep them together forever? Will he find another girl? Will she move on? A Sam Pottorff Fanfiction
103K 3.6K 89
"I never thought I would experience Real Love until you came into my life" Megan Thee Stallion FanFic
29.7K 640 30
♥️Jylan Fanfic ♥️