Another try - Falice oneshots

Oleh fmadchensgirl

This will be a collection of falice oneshots. Lebih Banyak

Broken soul to heal
Comfort me
Not on purpose
Will you
Forever
Alone time and a call
Two souls
To make you smile
New lifes and back
Safe
Being there
Explanations and changes
First Family Birthday
Holding close
Heartbroken
It's never really over

History

514 26 3
Oleh fmadchensgirl

Authors note:

This oneshot is inspired by an idea from @moonlitmachen2 on twitter. I hope you all like it.

***

Alice and FP were at the trailer when Betty and Jughead rushed into the livingroom. FP pushed Alice hand away from his knee and both stood up. They felt caught also if it wasn't possible that the two kids had seen anything. Not that something was about to happen and even if they were about to go for it this was something their kids really shouldn't find out about.

Betty: "Mom? What are you doing here?!?"

Jughead: "Mrs. Cooper??? Dad?"

FP and Alice exchanged a short look before FP tried to explain.

FP: "Alice just came around to talk about old times. You know we were friends in high school... And she was just about to go home to prepare lunch for you Betty..."

Betty: "What are you two hiding? First you were at our house and now my mom visits you at your trailer without a reason? You know what? I don't believe you two! There has to be something else."

Alice looked at her daughter with a worried look. She was scared Betty would say something about Charles and that FP was his father or that she stepped out on Hal with FP, because Jughead knew nothing about it and she really didn't wanted to discuss this now with the kids. She knew FP still needed some time to process all this before he would be able to tell Jughead that he once had a brother who was now dead. Added to that their affair was something she also wanted to hide from Betty. Sure she knew about their past and maybe she also remembered that she accidently told her that she stepped out with FP when she found out that Hal was the blackhood, yet their recent affair was something she really wanted to keep for themselves. She loved to sneak around with him and spend every free minute with him. She wouldn't call it love at the moment, but they definitely still had some kind of connection no one of them was able to deny.

Alice: "As FP said we are old high school friends and added to that you both are our children so why shouldn't we to meet sometimes to discuss different things? It's completely normal. We are hiding nothing from you that would be important for you two to know."

The second she said that Alice knew she did something wrong. In fact she said that they were hiding something and knowing their kids she knew there was no way out to not tell them something now. Maybe not the real reason for this meeting, but another truth that would explain it.

Betty: "Mom?! You literally just said that you two are hiding something from us! So what is it? I want to know it now!!! And I won't stop asking if you two don't tell us right now!"

FP and Alice shared another look, knowing they both don't wanted to say the truth. So FP started to tell another story.

FP: "Okay. We will tell you why Alice really is here. So you already know we were friends in high school. You could say all of us parents were friends back then, also if you would never believe it nowadays."

Jughead: "Wait?! You all were friends? What happened? I thought you all hate each other."

Alice: "Yes, we all were friends. Just normal high school students. Up to a certain point in time when everything changed. But this is a later part of the story."

FP: "Yeah...so to go on. At some point we discovered this game called "Griffins & Gargoyles" and all got obsessed with it, like you all at the moment. We all thought it was just a fun game and we played it all the time. We met at a bunker in fox forest at the weekends and played all night. Our lifes were completely different from now. I was a football player with chance for a scholarship and Betty your mom was part of the serpents and my beautiful girlfriend at the time. My dad hated me for dating Alice. He said she was dangerous and I was risking everything being with her."

FP looked at Alice with a meaningful look. He liked to remember this time, also if it wasn't always easy.

Alice: "I had a really bad reputation back than and it was the truth, but FP stayed with me. But this is not the point. We all played this game and this is also the reason why I was called "acid queen Alice". Because one night we all were playing "Griffins & Gargoyles" again and did the same thing Dilton and Ben did. It was the turn of me and FPs cousin. There were these both glasses standing in front of us. I was really nervous. I didn't wanted to die. And up to this point I thought it was just a fun game. But we were just kids and didn't thought about the consequences. We never before were at this point of the game so we didn't knew what would happen. FPs cousin and I grabbed our prepared glasses and drank."

FP: "Everything was quiet. No one said a word. We all were just waiting if something would happen. Than out of nowhere my cousin had a seizure, his lips turned blue and blue foam was coming out of his mouth. We all were shocked and tried to wake him up again, but we had no chance. He died. And Alice stayed alive. She drank the unpoised drink."

Alice: "I did and on some days I still feel guilty that he died and not me. I was the survivor, but sometimes I don't feel like I deserve it. This was one of the worst days in all of our lifes. Everyone was shocked that FPs cousin died. No one wanted to tell our parents about it so we all together hid the body somewhere in fox forest and made a pact to never talk or even think about it. This is also the reason why all our friendships ended soon after it. We all couldn't look into each others faces every day knowing we were all guilty for a death of one of us. No one ever found out about this and so the town still thinks FP cousin is still a missing person, but he isn't. He is dead. And it is very important that no one of you two ever tells anyone else about this!!! This has to stay a secret! And to be honest we weren't even allowed to tell you about this, but it seemed like we had no other chance."

FP noticed that I still touched Alice a lot after all this time. He was sorry that she had to talk about this now. He knew she always had felt guilty that his cousin had died. He missed his cousin. They were like brothers. It's not like he wished Alice had died instead. I would've killed him. He wouldn't have known how to go on with his life without Alice. She always was the most important person in his life. Even all the times they have been apart from each other or the day he had married his wife Alice had been still the one. He just wished his cousin was still alive. But this would have changed the whole history and maybe someone else had died. And the ways they all had continued their lives may not have been the best way, but at least now they could try to be happy again.

But it wasn't possible for FP in this situation to make Alice feel any better. He knew every touch would be suspicious in front of their kids.

Betty: "Oh my god...I don't know what to say. All these years ago someone died playing this game too? I can't believe it. We should definitely try to get Ethel out of this game and everyone else who is playing this game. Maybe we could write about it in the Blue and Gold?"

Jughead: "Betty... remember we aren't allowed to tell anyone about what happened in the past! We could tell what happened now and try it with this, but no word about our parents!"

Betty: "Sorry, I forgot."

FP: "It would be better if you just would stop talking about it, before to many people get to know about this game and maybe try to play it too. I think we all would agree that we don't want that another person dies, because of this crazy roleplay game! So it would be good if you two could give us all the information, maps and notes you two have about it so we can get rid of it. I am serious. I don't want you two to have anything to do with all of this from now on. So just give it to us.

Betty and Jughead both groaned annoyed. They had planned to research more about this for the Blue and Gold. This could have been there next big story. But what could they do? Their parents won't let them go if they don't give them what they want. So both put their bags on the ground to search for everything they have about this game and handed it to them.

Alice: "Is this everything?"

Betty: "Yes! Really!"

FP: "What is with the map Dilton gave you Jug?"

Jughead: "Wait. Here is it! Now this is really everything we have. And now we really should get ready to get to the opening of Veronicas speakeasy. Bye dad. Bye Mrs. Cooper. Is it okay if I stay at Bettys after it? It's going to be late."

FP: "Sure Jug. Have fun."

Betty: "Bye Mum. Bye Mr. Jones."

Betty and Jughead left the trailer and FP and Alice were alone again. FP put all the thing on one pile before turning to Alice. She was standing right beside him. She seemed very absent. She now all this was much for her. She didn't talked about this for a long time now and if she have had a chance she would have never talked about it again. Without saying a word FP pulled her into supporting hug. He wanted her to feel that she wasn't alone. That he always would be there for her. Alice threw her arms around him. She really needed this embrace. She felt terrible and only he could make her feel better in this moment. Alice was still in his arms when she started to talk.

Alice: "Maybe we should just burn everything so no one will ever be able to see all this."

FP: "This is a good idea. Maybe than we can finally stop thinking about this dark chapter. There is a burning barrel behind the trailer."

Both grabbed some of the papers with one hand to be able to hold hands with the free hand. Alice intertwined their fingers before they went outside of the trailer. They didn't cared that the other serpents would see them. They already knew about them and promised to not tell anybody. FP and Alice went around the trailer and threw everything inside the barrel. They stared inside of it watching how their dark past caught fire and started to disappear in dark plumes into the sky. When they were sure everything was gone FP distinguished the fire and they went back into the trailer.

Alice: "What should we do now?"

FP had a smirk on his face. He knew exactly what she wanted to do and he wanted the same. She leaded her to the bedroom where both of them got rid of their cloths as fast as they could. FP pushed her on the bed and started placing kisses all over her body. She started to moan when he started spoiling her breasts. He knew this always turned her on. He went on making a trace of soft kisses up to her neck where he got to her favorite spot. He sucked this spot first softly than a bit harder. She threw her head back so that he had even better access to it.

While sucking her spot his hand wandered down her body to her hot middle. He fondeled her first slowly and then go faster her breathing got heavy and he knew she was nearly ready. He stopped spoiling her and placed his snake in front of her entrance. He first just diped the top of it into her before he entered her completely. Both started to moan. They loved this feeling. He was fast right from the beginning. This was how she liked it. They both came together and Alice called out his name when her several orgasms rolled over her.

After they both were finished FP rolled from her, but after some minutes just laying beside her he again started placing kisses all over her body starting at her serpent tattoo. He always had loved the spot. He left a trace of kisses up her body until he reached her neck. He is craving to kiss also her lips. Right as he is about to kiss her lips Alice stopped him.

Alice: "FP! You know the rules."

FP chuckles and lays back beside her.

FP: "Why do you always have to go by Edgars rules? He doesn't have to find out. You know it's more fun when I am allowed to kiss your lips..."

FP sat up again trying to get near to her lips, but Alice softly pushed him away so his lips land on her breast again.

FP: "Okay. Than I will just continue right here..."

Alice: "You know he helped me a lot..."

FP: "But I could help you too..."

FP just continues to spoil her left breast before continuing with her right one.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

70.2K 1.3K 41
All Choni
495K 18K 199
A collection of Oneshots based on FP Jones and Alice Cooper from Riverdale.
38.8K 2.5K 77
It all started with a favor from his best friend Alice. If they will make it till the end it remains to be seen.
119K 2.1K 48
Bughead One shots