To make you smile

It was Alice sixteens birthday. She was living on the Southside so her parents didn't had the money to throw her a big sweet sixteen birthday party, but Alice didn't care. Through the years living there she had learned that material things can make you happy on the outside, yet never will be able to fill you with the joy of knowing there are people who love you. And Alice was loved. She loved her friends to death. They were her own perfect family and when she was with them she could forget everything.

There was her best friend Hermoine. She was a lot different from her. Her parents let her grow up very religious and always set her strong borders. Since she knew Alice she changed and got more rebellious than before, but was still the nice girl the teachers loved. The next one was Fred Andrews. He was a funny guy. He always had a good joke on the lips. He was also a very caring person, who was very sensitive for other people's feelings. If someone was not feeling well he was the one who would come to you and just sit down with you to talk and afterwards try to make you smile again.

The last one and most important one of her group of friends was FP. FP Jones, her boyfriend. She loved him with her whole heart. She couldn't imagine anymore how her life was before him. They were together for two years now. The best time of her life. He was from the Northside, but his father had kicked him out at when he was fifteen. So he was either sleeping at Fred's or stayed over at Alice's place. It wasn't perfect for him, but he arranged himself with it. Alice parents weren't thrilled about the idea of FP staying over, yet they knew they couldn't do anything against the two of them doing it at some point in the end either. Beside their group of friends no one knew about FPs living situation so everyone at school still thought he was a normal Northsider. For him Alice was his savior. She didn't even thought about what her parents could say when she asked him to crash at her place. She was the one, who asked him out on a date after he was gushing at her for months not being brave enough to ask her. He didn't cared that she was from the Southside. He just knew he loved her no matter what.

For Alice birthday he had prepared something special. Alice wasn't the girl for big partys and they were all still too young to go celebrating at the Whyte Whyrm, so FP prepared with the help of Fred and Hermoine a kind of surprise party for her. They sat up a picnic at Sweetwater River. Decorated the place with lapions and placed blanket on the ground and put aside some more for when the night would get colder. It was a Saturday so their parents allowed them to stay out later than normal.

Alice parents wanted to spend some time with their daughter in the morning so FP picked her up around lunch time. He knocked on the trailer door and she opened immediately like she was waiting for him. She flew into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist smirking.

Alice: "Hey Jonesy! Finally!"

She leaned in and kissed him deepening the kiss instantly. Her hands were in his hair and she was softly pulling it. He let out a small groan when she pulled at his hair a little harder. Suddenly she pulled away.

Alice: "I really missed you!"

FP: "But Al, we saw each other yesterday in school and that isn't that long...okay..."

He let her down grabbing her face with both hands and pulling her in another kiss.

FP: "Come on. We should go. I want to spend some time alone with my favorite girl before we call the others to join us..."

Alice: "Sure. Where are we going?"

FP: "Is this even a question?! To Pops so I can treat you your favorite veggie-burger."

Alice: "You know what I want. I love you."

They went to Pops where Alice got her burger while FP ordered just some fries and a milkshake.