Way Back Home (Mark Tuan - GO...

By AFangirlsHeart

"No matter how we end in the future, at least we've been together before. We don't have to end our promises... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Evaluation #1
Chapter 4: Lack of Feeling
Chapter 5: Let's Get It On
Chapter 6: Special Training
Chapter 7: Special Training 101
Chapter 8: Special Training (VOICE) + special changes
Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!
Chapter 10: Good or Bad News
Chapter 11: SaturDATE
Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession
Chapter 13: Sorry for what?
Chapter 14: Special Conversation
Chapter 15: Necklace
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Cry
Chapter 19: Dream High 3
Chapter 20: Dream High 3
Chapter 21: Good Mornight!
Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1
Chapter 23: What a day!
Chapter 24: The First
Chapter 25: Hello Philippines!
Chapter 26: The Past and The Present
Chapter 27: Tour
Chapter 28: Let's meet Dara
Chapter 29: ONE MIC
Chapter 30: Special Day
Chapter 31: Dai-Suki
Chapter 32: Japan Debut
Chapter 33: Welcome Back!
Chapter 34: 15& Comeback
Chapter 35: Christmas with You
Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage
Chapter 37: New Year with Friends
Chapter 38: Celebrations
Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me
Chapter 40: 100th Day
Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic
Chapter 42: MarHianne Couple
Chapter 43: Busy days...
Chapter 44: Philippines Day 1
Chapter 45: Philippines Day 2
Chapter 46: Rumors
Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1
Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2
Chapter 49: A Day With You
Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 52: Orphanage Day
Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 54: The Answer
Chapter 55: Way Back Home
Author's Message
Book 2 Preview

Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day

14.4K 400 176
By AFangirlsHeart

Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day

Weeks just run so fast. GOT7 were so busy promoting their new song ‘A’ that’s why I wasn’t able to meet them in the past weeks. Or if I had the chance to meet them, I’ll not be able to talk to them for so long. Just a small chat I guess.

“Unnie, are you going to be busy tomorrow?” Jimin told me as she entered my room.

“Tomorrow, what is the date tomorrow?” I asked.

“It’s July 20.” she said.

July 20, it’s my birthday. But I’m not telling anyone that tomorrow is my birthday. Sorry but I’m not the kind of person who wants everybody to prepare gifts or even a lot of greetings.

“Ooh, I think I’m not going anywhere. Why?” I asked.

“Uhm, can you please accompany me to the mall tomorrow?” she said.

“Sure fine. After the church service, I guess. Is it fine?” I said. She nodded. “Thank you!”

Even I myself, I forgot that tomorrow is my birthday. What’s the purpose of celebrating one’s birthday if one still doesn’t know why on earth did he or she live for? Okay. I guess I’m on a bitchy mode today.

JYP’s office

Jr entered JYP’s office to get some files they needed for their practice.

“Where is that thing? I can’t find it.” Jr said.

He continued to search for it. While searching for it, a folder suddenly fell from JYP’s table. He opened it.

“Oh, it’s Rhianne. Haha. Look at her face.” Jr said.

It was Rhianne’s bio-data.

“Rhianne Ruth Ventura is her real name huh? Oh, July 20 is her birthday? When is July 20?” Jr said while thinking. “Ooh. Tomorrow is July 20.”

That same night…

*knock knock*

“Is Rhianne there?” Jr asked.

“Unnie! Jr oppa is looking for you.” Jimin shouted.

I went out of my room and saw Jr standing in front of the door. The moment Jr saw me,

“Yah, why you did not tell us that tomorrow is your birth---“

I immediately covered his mouth and went out of the dorm.

“Yah, don’t tell anybody about that. But, how did you know?” I asked him. “I haven’t told anybody about my birthday, not even you.”

“And that breaks my heart. You didn’t even tell me that tomorrow is your birthday. So I’m going to spend tomorrow without knowing that my best friend is celebrating her birthday. Don’t you think it’s unfair?” he said while pouting.

Awww. I’m his best friend. :3

“Stop it, Jinyoungieee.” I said. “I don’t want anyone to know that tomorrow is my birthday. I don’t want any celebrations…” he looked at me. “…unless I find the reason why I’m living.”

“What? You’re kinda weird. Do you know that?” he said.

“I know I’m weird. So don’t try to tell it because I already know.” I said.

“But, I still want to celebrate it even a small one. Let’s have a small dinner tomorrow. You, Jimin, JB, Jackson, never mind Mark and Yerin.” he said. I slapped him on his arm.

“Yah.” I said.

“Why? You said you don’t want others to know about your birthday. Then suddenly when Mark is not included on the dinner you’re gonna slap me. You’re really weird.” he said.

I gave him an angry look. He then covered my face with my hair.

“Don’t worry. I’ll do something for you tomorrow. I’ll not tell anyone that tomorrow is your birthday. I promise.” he said.

I smiled at him.

I went back to the dorm and went back to what I was doing.

GOT7’s dorm

Jr entered the dorm then Mark also entered the door.

“Jinyoung, I have to tell you something.” Mark said.

They went inside Jr’s room to have some privacy.

“I heard you and Rhianne talking earlier. So is it real that tomorrow is her birthday?” Mark asked.

“Hyung, what are you saying?” Jr said while trying to avoid answering Mark’s question.

“Don’t lie Jinyoung. I just want to hear it directly from you.” Mark said.

“Okay, okay. You got me. Yes tomorrow is Rhianne’s birthday. I saw it in her bio-data earlier when I went to JYP’s office. But hyung please, don’t tell her that I told you. I’ll be dead. She doesn’t want anyone to know about it.” Jr said.

“Come with me tomorrow. We’re going to buy Rhianne a gift.” Mark said.

“I told her hyung that I’m going to have a dinner with her tomorrow.” Jr said.

“Dinner? Ah. Nice idea Jinyoung. After your dinner, give her a letter. It’s like a map. She’ll go to one place just to find another clue until she reaches the music room. It is where I’m going to give her a surprise.” Mark said.

“But hyung, she’ll know that I told you if you do that.” Jr said.

“I’ll just tell her that I saw it from her bio-data and I just told you about that. Did you tell her the reason on how you knew her birthday?” Mark asked.

“No. I forgot to tell her.” Jr said.

“Then it’s better. Is that a deal?” Mark said.

“*sigh* Fine. Deal.” Jr said.

Mark then prepared the clues that he will be posting for Rhianne’s birthday tomorrow.

July 20

I first attended our Sunday service. I thank God for giving me another year to figure out my purpose in life. I just hope that I’ll be able to know that.

After attending our church service, I went back to the dorm and I accompanied Jimin to the mall. While we were in the mall,

“Look! It’s 15& Jimin!”

Fans started to go near us. Jimin is really quite famous here. Besides, she’s one of the best singers I’ve ever met plus she has a great personality. So no doubt a lot of people love her.

“Ooh! The fans were so many. I thought I will not be able to avoid them.” Jimin said.

“Haha. I envy you. You have a lot of fans. But they should envy me because I’m your friend.” I said.

“You’re not my friend.” Jimin said. I looked at her. “Because you’re my sister.” she added.

“I thought you were serious with it.” I said.

We went to a dress shop.

“Unnie, my cousin has a body like you and that is the reason why I asked you to accompany me. So you’ll be the one wearing these things so I’ll know if it fits her.” Jimin said.

“Oh, okay. It’s fine with me.” I said.

“Oh, and by the way, help me choose a good gift for her.” Jimin added.

We were looking for dresses until I found something very cute, very nice.

“Oh, Jimin, what do you think? It’s nice. It’s just simple yet very pleasing to the eyes. It’s not too revealing yet not too long.” I said.

Jimin came to me and asked me to wear it. I went inside the fitting room and tried the dress. When I saw myself in the mirror, I think it suits me too. I look like a girl. Haha.

I went out and showed Jimin.

“Unnie, you look so beautiful with that dress. It fits you well.” Jimin said.

“Yah Jimin this is for your cousin, not mine.” I told her.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot.” she said.

I went back to the fitting room and changed my clothes again. After changing my clothes, I gave the dress to Jimin.

“I think your cousin will like it.” I said.

“She will really like it.” Jimin said.

Moments later, we were just roaming around the mall, buying some foods here and there and everywhere. Foods, foods, foods. Don’t worry, I don’t gain weight.

Jimin looked at her phone. I guess someone texted.

“Ooh unnie, it’s getting late. I think we need to go back to the dorm. What do you think?” she said.

I looked at the time. Ooh, it’s already 6:30 in the evening. Jinyoung said that we’ll have dinner by 7pm. I forgot.

“Oh yeah. I still have to meet Jr at 7pm. Let’s go back to the dorm.” I told Jimin.

We went back to dorm. We arrived at almost 7pm. When we entered our dorm,

“Oh, Yerin is not here?” I asked.

“Aren’t you used to it? She is always not here. She’s a very busy person.” Jimin said.

I just nodded. She is always not here. I wonder where she always goes.

Minutes later, someone knocked at the door. It may be Jinyoung. Jimin opened the door and yeah it’s Jinyoung.

“Rhianne-a, remember? Let’s go and eat. How about you Jimin, do you want to come with us?” Jinyoung asked.

“Ooh, no thanks Jr oppa. I am still full. I ate a lot in the mall.” Jimin said.

I went out with Jinyoung.

We went to the buiding’s food court. We can’t go out at time like this because a lot of fans are waiting outside. We might get an issue.

He was the one who bought the food.

“Yah, I have a surprise for you.” he then put a cupcake with a small candle there.

“Since they will be able to know that today is your birthday if I buy a big cake so here’s the small cake.” Jinyoung said while putting lights in the candle. “Wish first.” he added.

I closed my eyes and wished.

My wish is just to be happy. That’s all.

I then opened my eyes and blew the candle.

“Saengil Chukhahamnida. Saengil Chukhahamnida. Saengil Chukha dear Rhianne. Saengil Chukhahamnida!” he sang.

“Thank you very much Jinyoungieeee.” I said with a cute voice.

“That voice doesn’t suit you. Hahaha. Joke. Eat your cake.” he said.

Minutes later after we ate everything, we finally decided to go back to our dorms.

We already in front of GOT7’s dorm when Jinyoung gave me something.

“What is this?” I asked.

“Just open it and follow the path. In there, you’ll find something special.” he said as he went inside his dorm.

“Something special?” I said to myself while opening the piece of paper.

It’s a place where you can find rest

A place where you sleep.

That is what is written in the paper. A place where I can find rest? It’s my room.

I went to my room seeing a chocolate there with another note.

First gift check. Next stop, a place where stars can be clearly seen at night

Of course it’s the rooftop. Where else can it be?

I went to the rooftop and saw a bouquet of flowers there, with another note.

A place where your heart beats

A place where my heart beats? Is it in GOT7 room? Because Mark stays there. Okay fine, I’m just joking.

A place where my heart beats is place where my heart wants to stay forever, the stage.

I immediately went to the auditorium. I went up stage to see something but I haven’t found anything.

“Is my answer wrong? But the stage is where my heart beats.” I said to myself.

“You’re not wrong.”

I looked at my back and I saw him. Yes him. You know him. The one who makes my heart beats fast.

Mark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys! :) The interent here in our dorm sucks. -_- Here's one chapter. What do you think will happen next? What will Mark do for Rhianne's birthday? Please continue reading.

MusicGirl3415

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 116 12
"i filled a jar with lucky stars hoping you'll be mine" [TAERYEONG ft. ITZY X TXT]
51.2K 2.9K 52
Everything was harsh and brutal, everyone was shaded with their own hatred and vengeance, to the point that they forgot what was the word 'love' mean...
Pup By sov<3

Fanfiction

76.4K 1.4K 16
This is an omegaverse or idk how to spell this is a corpsekuno but here are the rolls Alphas: Corpse Brooke Dream Fluslie (idk if I spelt that right...
2.5K 720 68
So this is what loneliness feels like. [completed]