Love... What Bullshit!!!

Bởi Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 23

9.9K 817 80
Bởi Navya_Mishra

The two days in Goa passed in a jiffy. Lets just say, they did everything they could. Truly, Friends are a family that we choose.... And it was finally time for Nandini to realise this fact.

Rishab and Nandini reached back home early on tuesday. On one hand, Nandini rushed to get ready for work while Rishab ordered the servants not to disturb him as he hit the bed. Nandini got ready soon in her work clothes and looked at the time. Standing in front of the mirror she made sure her hair were flowing down smoothly on her side. Her dark black hair along with the light pink, off white coat making her look beautiful. She stepped onto her off white pumps as she turned towards the clock. It was 9 am, still sufficient time to reach at work.

But still she was late.... Ask why?? Well, that's coz she usually left before anyone else in the Kapoor Mansion would leave their bed. Having the habit of spending her mornings alone at some place close to nature or in some cafe having breakfast she groaned.

"Plz God... No drama early morning for me!!"
She said to herself as she left her room picking up her laptop bag and a few sheet rolls of the new design ideas that she had.

She moved towards the main door walking through the right lobby, that was hers. When she stopped at the living area and said to the servant.

Nandini: Kaka... Plz wake Rishu up by Lunch time!! No matter how much he says make sure he doesn't skip his lunch. And yes make something healthy for him, he has been having unhealthy food all throughout the trip. Call me if he doesn't listen to u ohk!!

The servant smiled at her concern as he nodded and Nandini turned to leave only to hear a stern male voice call out her name. She turned around to see Mr. And Mrs. K on the dining table having breakfast.

Nandini groaned internally as she muttered,
"So much for a casual start of the day!"

She walked closer towards them and greeted them formally.
Nandini: Good morning Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor.

Mrs. K: So u r back...
Mrs. K said in a clipped tone finally looking up at her.

Nandini: It seems so!!
Nandini replied in the same tone.

Mr. K: Join us...
Nandini pointed her gaze at the order in his tone as she replied,

Nandini: I hv work, so I'll like to pass....

Mr. K: U still hv enough time... Join us!

Nandini opened up her mouth to reply but then decided not to fight early morning as she took a seat dropping her stuff on the adjacent chair. She scanned around the table and then looked up at the servant,

Nandini: An omelet and my coffee plz!

Mrs. K: Any particular reason why u keep avoiding us?
She heard Mrs. K saying to her as a smile took over her face.

Nandini: Come on Mrs. Kapoor, I m not avoiding u guys.... I m just helping u feel like I don't live here in the same house as u, isn't that what u would like too....

Mr. Kapoor: I don't want u to embarrass us ever again like u did the other day in front of Mr. Malhotra!

Nandini: Embarrass??
Nandini looked up genuinely confused only to see him frown.

Mr. Kapoor: U hv been working in the RM Heights and U didn't feel like to ask us?

A soft chuckle escaped Nandini's lips as her breakfast was served.
Nandini: Why do I need a permission?? I m an adult, I can do whatever I wish to. Its not like, I hv been depending upon u two for my needs. I just gave a few interviews and was accepted at all of them. The RM Heights being the best, was my choice, simple. And just coz we r on that topic, I would like to inform u, in London I used to work at a cafe as a part time job.

The look on Mrs. Kapoor face changed from anger to disgust at the last line.

Mrs. K: Are u not known to our reputation? How could u work at such a place?

Nandini: Well no one knew u there.... And neither did they know my relation with u!
Nandini said with a shrug as she sipped her coffee.

Mr. Kapoor: Well for now... I just don't want u to repeat this mistake!! Or..

Nandini snapped up her head at his words as she asked back,
Nandini: Or what??

None of the two replied to her as they kept glaring at her making throw her fork on the table as she shouted,
Nandini: OR WHAT!!!!!!!

The entire house turned completely numb at her voice. It was very rare for anyone other than Mr. And Mrs. K, to shout in that house, let alone Nandini, as she was rarely present in there. All the servants stood still at what they were doing while fumbling was heard behind as Rishab came rushing from his room.

Nandini: This is the first and the last time and u have tried to dare me for anything I do.... Last Time!! U hv no right to decide what and what not I should do....

Rishab: Di....
Rishab came and stood next to her chair to see his parents still glaring at her.

Mr. K: This is not the way u r talking in front of me Nandini!!

Mr. K said getting up from his place as Nandini too got up.
Nandini: If u want a noble behaviour from ppl then learn to give it back to them.

Rishab saw Nandini's phone vibrating on the table with Manik's face flashing on the screen as he picked up the call willing to tell him to call later but Manik started saying before him.
Manik: Hello Nandini listen-

Manik stopped abruptly when he heard the voice shout on the other side.

Mr. K: And Who the hell do u think u r that I would behave well with u! U r Nothing.... U heard that, Nothing!!!

Nandini: I don't even want to be anything for u.... I m well enough for myself! I m just too sick of ppl like u.

Mrs. K: Watch ur mouth when u speak Nandini....
Her mother shouted at her as she walked in front of her.

Nandini: Why don't u teach that to this husband of urs? Ohh yes sorry, I forgot even u r the same...

Rishab: Mom-Dad relax.... Cut it plz!
Rishab tried to say but was ignored as Mr. K said to Nandini.

Mr. K: I don't even get the point of why did we hv to keep u.... U r nothing but a Fucking Piece of Shit! It would hv been much better if we had thrown u away somewhere... At least we would hv been better off without u!!

Rishab: DAD...

Nandini: Yeah... We very well know why u two kept me!! Don't we??

Mrs. K: How dare u say that-
Mrs. K took steps towards Nandini when Rishab got in between.

Rishab: Mom... Enough!! Back off... Not a step forward now.... Di, just leave it here now plz....

Nandini: As if I wanted to stay here in the first place... I try to stay away from ur eye sight, if u hv so much problem from me why do u even bother about me!

Mr. K: Well I would personally wish U To Die but since that not the case I hv to worry about that Kapoor behind ur name...

Multiple gasps were heard around the room, from Rishab, from the servants and even from Mrs. kapoor this time. While Nandini just stood there still. No expression visible over her face at all.

Nandini: I promise u to solve this problem of urs very soon Mr. Kapoor!

Nandini said back in a very calm tone before she picked up her stuff from the table and ran out of the house.

Rishab: Di... Wait!! Di.....
Rishab ran behind her.

Rishab: Di listen to me....
Rishab shouted behind her but Nandini simply threw her stuff into the car as she got in and the next moment the car zoomed out of the Mansion.

Rishab: Shit!!
Rishab ran back inside the house and shouted.

Rishab: Kaka... Get me my car keys!

Mr. K: U r not stepping out of the house dressed like that rishab!

Rishab: R u even Human?? I was sleeping for god's sake till u managed to make another Shit Hole by waking me up with this drama.... Can't u just fucking stay away from her!!

Rishab shouted back as he got his car keys and he rushed out of the house, he sat into the car when he heard Manik's voice from the other end. And picked up the call and said hurriedly.
Rishab: Shit... Hello bhaiya! I m sorry I forgot u were on call...

Manik: Just find her Rishab... I m also on my way out.... U check out the neighbouring places if u spot her car. I m coming through the Marine Drive road. Lets just find her fast..

Manik said hurriedly as he disconnected the call and Rishab started the car.

As said by Manik, he searched around the neighbouring places but found her no where. About half an hour later they met at a point, as Rishab got out.

Rishab: Bhaiya.. I m very tensed. This time they went too far!

Manik: Shh... I heard it all!! I know one place where I think she could go. U keep searching for her, I m going there... Keep in contact ohk...

Manik said to him and sat back into the car as he started into the direction of the Hill, their place.

He kept on driving as the hurtful words of Mr. K kept on ringing in his head. His grip on the steering wheel was so tight that her knuckles turned white. He couldn't even start to imagine how much all of it would hv hurt Nandini. All he wanted at that point was to know that she was fine.

He kept on driving until he heard his phone ringing as Cabir's name flashed on the screen.

Manik: Hello!!
Cabir: Manik where r u?? U forgot u had a meeting with the Finance Head for the highway project where u and Nandini had the sight visit....

Manik sighed at his words as he replied,
Manik: I know cabir... I was coming there only but then Nandini-

Cabir: Nandini.... What about her, she is here only!!

Manik slammed the breaks immediately at his words as he asked,
Manik: Nandini is in office???

Cabir: Off course... I don't think that girl has even heard the meaning of the word Late. She reached far back!
Cabir said chuckling casually while Manik sighed.

Cabir: One second... But how is she related to the fact that u r late?
He asked when Manik shook his head.

Manik: Nothing... Listen, I'll be there in 15 ohk...
Manik said to him and disconnected the call as he sighed again with a broad smile taking up his face.

He took a U turn moving towards Office and dialed Nandini's number to inform Rishab. After asking him to go back home and promising to see if Nandini was fine, he disconnected and soon reached the office. He took the lift to the 8th floor that consisted of their cabins. He went straight to Nandini's cabin as he opened the door without bothering to knock.

Nandini: No, I like these two but I think it will be more elegant if u could combine these two.

Nandini was saying as her eyes were stuck on the designs all around her table. She stood there surrounded by 5 other ppl, whom he recognised from the design team, as she let out the instructions. Not a flick on her face could give him a hint of what happened at her place not even an hour back. Her passion, her dedication was all he could see.

Nandini: Gaurav, I want u to combine this design of urs with Tanya's and show it to me. If all goes well, then we will at least finish off with the sketches for the halls. And then-

She was interrupted in between when a guy noticed Manik standing at the door and took her attention.
"Ma'am!!"

Nandini looked up at him only to see him pointing at the door when her eyes fell over Manik.

Nandini: Manik... Why r u standing there? Come...

Manik walked inside trying to gauge her mood when she asked him straight away.
Nandini: Where were u?? The Finance Head has been waiting for u from so long!

Manik: Yeah... I... I was stuck somewhere!!

Nandini huffed at him but still a small smile came over her face.
Nandini: Ohk, U had some work??

Manik: No I just came like that....
Manik said waving off a hand earning a confused look from Nandini, while their staff ignored the two keeping their eyes low. Nandini looked up straight at him as if asking what was wrong but then she looked around herself and sighed.

Nandini: Ohk listen, Once I m done with this, I hv a few ideas to discuss with u before I start working over them. So Maybe we could sit together anytime after lunch!! But before that, the finance head is still waiting for u. Cabir went to him, they r discussing about all the raw material supply and all...

Manik: Cool... I'll see to them! U carry on...

Nandini nodded at him as he turned around to leave. She looked back down at her sheets and was about to resume when she heard him call her and looked up again,
Nandini: Hmn!!

Manik: Just don't leave the office without telling me ohk!!

Nandini: Huh??

Manik: Just stick around here.... Plz!!
Manik said again and walked out closing the door behind him. Nandini kept on looking at the door confused at his words while the staff too exchanged glances.

Nandini: Umn... So where were we??
----------------------------------

Later that day, as the work hours ended Nandini moved out her cabin finding it hard to handle all the things in her hands. She held her laptop bag, along with a few sheets while her was busy finding her phone in her purse, until she banged into a hard wall.

All her sheets fell over the floor as she looked up to see that she had banged not into a wall but into a rock hard chest which belonged to none other than Manik Malhotra.

Nandini huffed looking at him as she bent down and started collecting her sheets.
Nandini: Why don't u ever say that u r standing?

Manik chuckled at her words as he too bent down and started helping her.
Manik: Why r u anyway taking all these home?  Ur office is always locked!! Can't u leave them back?

Nandini: Uh... I was thinking to work on them tonight!!
Nandini replied back to her.

Manik: Seriously??? Then I guess we hv to keep them back in ur cabin, coz u r not going home!

Nandini stopped as she looked up at him.
Nandini: Why?

Manik: Coz we r going to the hill...
Manik shrugged as he picked it all and stood up. Nandini too got up as she said,

Nandini: No.... Manik plz!! Not today... I just don't feel like going anywhere, plus I m sure u too must be tired from the trip.

Manik shook his head in a No as he snatched the keys from her hands.
Manik: I m not listening to anything! We r going...

He opened up her cabin and placed the sheets in her table's drawer.

Nandini: Manik.... Listen na!!
Nandini said holding his arm as soon as he locked her cabin. Manik sighed as he turned to face her, he held her by her shoulders as he said,

Manik: Nandini yr!!! I wanna go.... And that place doesn't seem appealing anymore without u....

Nandini looked at him straight into his eyes as she sighed and looked away. Manik smiled broadly knowing that she agreed.

Nandini: Mmmaaaaanikkkk.....
Nandini squealed the next second as she was  suddenly taken up from the group. Manik threw her across his shoulder wrapping his left arm around her thighs to hold her while he held her laptop bag in his right hand.

There was no staff on the floor other than two three guys who were in cabir's cabin and one in the lobby who was Harsh's secretary. Cabir noticed them from his cabin as he shouted.

Cabir: Woah hoo.... Manik on fire🔥🔥
The guys sitting in his cabin looked at them open mouthed with literally no words at all.

Manik: Bye cabir....

Nandini: Manik Put Me DOWN.... CABIR, tell him!!!!
Nandini shouted as Manik started moved towards the elevator.

Cabir: Sorry Nandini... Keep me out of it plz!!

Nandini wriggled onto his shoulder, moving her legs into the air as she punched Manik on his back!
Nandini: Cabir Dhawan, u Traitor.... I swear I m gonna rip ur head off for this, I'll make sure Navya doesn't kiss u for an entire week. I-

Manik: Ohh shut up Nandini....
Manik said as they reached the elevator and he pressed the call button.

Nandini kept on moving to let go when the lift opened up and she heard a few gasps. All she could see was Manik's back as he moved inside the lift.

Manik: Hi guys...
Manik muttered ignoring the wriggling Nandini.

Nandini: Manik....

He got inside and turned when Nandini saw the lift almost filled with 8 other ppl present there.

Nandini: Manik put me down....
Nandini said to him as she stopped moving looking at those ppl around her.

Manik: Nope....
Manik said casually when she saw all the others biting their lips or holding their mouths to stop themselves from laughing.

Nandini: Manik, u fu-
She started furiously, but then stopped herself from cursing in the office.

Nandini: Urgh...

Manik: Come on nandini... We r still at office, u can't curse me here. And if u r forgetting I m ur boss....
Manik said in a teasing tone though a chuckle escaped his lips making Nandini groan as she punched his back hard making all the other mouths open in shock.

Nandini: Boss my foot!!! Manik Malhotra, put me down.....

Manik did nothing but laugh at her as he said,
Manik: Nandini... U really think ur feeble punches r gonna do any good to me!!!

Nandini: MANIK.... I swear I m never ever going anywhere again with u... If u would hv asked nicely I possibly was gonna say yes, but now....

Manik: Ohh I know u were going to say yes... But what was the fun in this....
Manik teased her again.

Nandini: Urgh.... Why is this fucking lift taking so long to reach down???

Manik: Nandini... Language!!
Manik warned her earning another punch on his back.

Nandini: Maaaanik...
Nandini groaned again before giving up. When a lady, probably in her late 40s spoke up.

"I m really sorry to be saying out of line, but u two do make a great pair!!"

Nandini turned red listening to her comment, at which she was thankful that no one can see her face clearly when she heard Manik reply...

Manik: Ohh thank u very very much!! And yes, U don't need to apologize.... Nandini is a very good boss, she won't snap at u!!

Nandini hit him again at his words.
Nandini: Shut up and put me down!

Just then the lift pinged open and before moving out, they heard the loud chatter in the parking lot. Since it all the leaving time for the entire staff, the parking lot probably had each and every employee down there.
Nandini: The shit just got worse....

Nandini said making all the ppl in the lift to chuckle as Manik moved out of the lift with her still wriggling.

The entire parking space turned silent at once and they could literally hear nothing but Nandini's efforts to get down. And before she knew she heard Manik's car getting unlocked as he opened up the passenger seat door and put her in.

It took her a minute to get all the blood down from her brain, by being upside down for so long. But by the time she got normal, Manik had closed her door putting on the child lock as he opened up the door to his side. He was about to get in when he stopped and said out loud,

Manik: That was the end of the show guys... Good bye!!!
He winked at everyone earning a great laughter as he got into his car and was soon out of the parking lot.

Manik looked at Nandini who sat there with anger busting over her face while he kept driving. None of the two said anything until they reached the main road when suddenly Nandini turned towards him and started beating him on his arms and shoulder.

Nandini: Are u out of ur Mind, U dork!!!

Manik looked at her for a second as he controlled the car into the traffic before he busted out laughing.

Manik: I can't tell u how much fun that was!!!

Nandini looked at him as if he had grown two heads until she said,
Nandini: U roamed around hving me on ur shoulder.... Upside down!!

Manik looked at her face and continued laughing as she continued,
Nandini: That too in front of the entire Freaking Office!!!

Nothing of it could control Manik's laughter until they stopped at a signal and he turned towards her.

Manik: Well that lady liked the combination of ur ass and my face... U know, "We make a great pair!!"

He quoted the last words from her fingers emphasising on the lady's high pitched tone.

And the moment the words got out of his mouth Nandini laughed out loud as he joined her.
Nandini: U r insane!!!!
---------------------------------

Uhm uhm....

How was the part ppl???

Liked it, or Loved it!!

Do comment ur views and keep smiling till the next part.

Love
-Navya😘

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.9K 704 22
Story of incomplete love of nandini from college Story will start from present time (means fab5, navya and nandini become successful in life) where a...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...
222K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
50.1K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.