The Alphas Daughter

Da iiqueen_beeii

(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were... Altro

Characters
Characters pt. 2
Playlist 🎶🎵
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AN
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Introducing New Characters
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N PRIDE MONTH 🌈
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilouge
The Alphas Daughters

Chapter 5

1.2K 42 2
Da iiqueen_beeii

It's okay to be scared.
Being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave.

Winters P.O.V.

We get to their pack lands in about thirty minutes which if we would have ran it would have been quicker but Killian is the Alpha so what he says goes.

Right now we're at the border line waiting for permission to enter their lands. Once done we enter and now we're at the pack house where the Alpha, his family and trusted men and their family's live. There's other houses around as well because some people want their space with their family's which is very understandable.

Once we park the cars I see that Joshua, his brothers and some others are all standing outside the pack house waiting for us and I see that he's desperately searching for me but then realizes that all the cars have tented windows but then his eyes and Damien's eyes land straight on my car. Don't know how they know Rox and I are in this one but they do.

As soon as the car is stopped and turned off Joshua and Damien are right there to open our doors. As soon as I hop out he gathers me in his arms and puts his head in the crook of my neck and breaths in. As I do him. I missed being in his arms.

We soon let go of each other and he looks at me and smiles. Damn he had dimples too. He moves in and kisses my cheek and grabs my hand and starts to walk back to his house, "Mom, dad this is my beautiful mate Winter Ash Salvator, Winter this is my mom Nichole and my dad Alejandro Cruz"

"And this is my beautiful mate Roxanne Marie Roberts and her parents Julie and Malcom and also she's Winters Spiritual sister" they introduce them to their parents. Rox and I both smile and say 'it's nice to meet you both' at the same time.

They both hug us both and smile then his mom speaks, "I'm glad to have you both in the family, you both are very beautiful and I'm glad my sons have found their mates"

"You will make a great Luna and you a great Beta young ones" his father says smiling at us both. "You both already know my brothers but this is my little sister Sybil" Joshua says pointing to her. I look and she has long beautiful red hair and she's beautiful herself. She runs to Rox and I and hug us at the same time, "Finally, we have more females in the damn house. I was starting to go cra-" then she stopped. "Mate" she says looking past us both. I look in her line of site and she's looking and Killian. I grab her hand and walk her over to him.

"This is my brother and Alpha Killian" he takes her hand and kisses it softly, "Mate" he says looking her in her eyes. She then takes ahold of his hand and leads him back up to her parents. "This is my brother and Alpha Killian, my brother and beta Tristan, and my twin brothers Roland and Embry, brother Quil, uncle Roman and his son Jordan and my mother and father Simone and Hector Salvator" I say introducing everyone.

"Well looks like there will be many combat battles tonight. I take it that since your father is here now he will be the one defending your honor? And Damien against Malcom, and my father agains Alpha Killian?" I nod, "then theirs the rest of the pack, who knows what's to come" I say, "Is there a trusted leader among you besides family?" He asks looking over my people, "of course" Killian said, "George!" Killian calls over his shoulder and he walks up with his wife and two little ones, "Yes Alpha" Killian looks back to Joshua and nods his head, "Take everyone to the back yard and meet everyone. They all know your here so there shouldn't be any problems"

"Everyone is to be on their best behavior, or you will be punished!" Killian yelled before they all walked away.

"Let's show you all around" Joshua said grabbing my hand and walking past everyone.

"The house has thirty apartments and some with two to three bedrooms inside and here's the living room"

"Game Room"

"Indoor pool"

"Kitchen"

"Mom, dad, do you mind taking everyone else out to the party, I want to show Winter my room" they nod and lead my parents and brothers to the back yard.

"Come with me" he says dragging me down the hallway. We walked down a long hallway till we get to a big drown door.

"This is our room" he says opening the door and my mouth drops.

"My mom always told me that if I want a happy wife/mate/girlfriend that I would have to sacrifice my taste for theirs so that's the only reason everything isn't all black and grey. Just the bedroom. I wanted you to feel at home and feel comfortable" I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek, "It's perfect" his eyes lit up and I could see he is happy. His smile warms my heart and it makes my knees week.

I pulled myself away from him and looked down at my feet, I feel him lift my chin to make me look him in the eyes, "What's wrong?" He asks with concern cupping my face with both hands. I put my hands on top of his and smile, "Nothing, we should get to the party" he simply nods his head and takes my hand and we start walking but then I stopped. He turned to look at me and I just smiled and sat on the floor and took my shoes off.

"Really?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest, "What? I hate shoes, I only wore them because my mama told me to and I'm not about to argue with her and get my ass kicked and she's pregnant. Do you not know how mean pregnant wolves are? I'm not about to get my ass beat. She's already beaten Embry with a spoon because he took some of her ice cream" he just looks at me and smiles.

"Come on my little flower" he says holding out his hand for me to take, "Flower?" I say taking his hand and following him out of the room, "Yes. Your my Winter flower", his words make me blush and look down. Once I look up I see he's smirking at me. Damn that smirk of his, I say to myself.

You love it shut up

I hear Storm say. It kinda caught me off guard because she hasn't talked to me in a while. So your talking to me now?

I was mad but I'm over it because we're here with mate

I just roll my eyes at her. "Winter come on, we need another player!" I hear Rox yelling. I notice that we've made our way outside. I noticed that my pack and his pack are on different sides of a long water slide that leads to a pool. "What's going on?" I ask stepping down from the porch.

"Well we have competitions all the time, we put family against family, mate against mate, Alpha against Beta, brother vs. brother...etc. but since your pack is here we are adding pack vs. pack" Joshua says standing beside me. "Oooohh, so I get to go against you? And your brothers?"

"Yes and I go against you and your brothers" my smile widens, I love a challenge, "Challenge accepted lover boy"

"Let's make a deal yeah? When you and I go against each other, if I win you sleep here with me tonight and move in, in the morning. If you win, you win, well you get to chose what ever you want " I nod my head and move to my packs side, "Deal"

"Then let the games begin" he says with a smirk my way. I just roll my eyes and turn towards Rox. "I have an idea. When you go against Damien, take your shirt off, that will most definitely distract him" she smirks at me and nods her head.

Sibyl vs. Killian= Sybil
Chris vs. Embry= Embry
Jack vs. Roland= Roland
Luke vs. Quil= Luke
Max (their closest cousin) vs. Tristan= Tristan
Damien vs. Rox= Rox

Now it was my turn to go against Joshua. We have to first slide down a long waterside the fastest and end up in the pool at the bottom. Then swim across the pool, hop out and run through a waterslide obstacle course that leads to two big shots you have to take. Whoever finishes first wins. 

We stand in front of the slide and wait for the go ahead, "Ready?" Joshua's dad asks, "Wait" I say putting my hand up. "Don't you dare let me win. I love competition" I say as I turn to him, "Flower, I wouldn't dream of it" he says with that smirk of his.

Zone out, I know you can control it sometimes. That's where you get your strength from, do it.

I hear my father say in my head. I look over at Joshua and he's already sitting on the waterslide. If only he knew that sitting made it go by slower. He looks at me and now it's my turn to smirk. I look him dead in the eyes and take my shirt off. Now you can see my tattoos on my sides and chest and the beautiful baiting suit that I'm waring. His eyes instantly turn into lust and I smile, "I'm ready now" I say as I walk back to where his father is. "Ready! Set Go!" And with that, I took off down the slide on my feet. My balance is great so it was a smooth ride down. I look back and see he's a couple feet behind me with his tongue poked out like a little child. He's so cute.

I turn my attention back to the slide and see that I'm coming up to the pool. Soon as I get close enough I jump in and head to the other side of the pool.

sleep, I got the rest of this Winter

Yes ma'am, I say back to storm and let her take over my body and I slowly push myself back into my head.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
Alpha Jordan Da rose

Lupi mannari

991K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
67K 3.3K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...