THE MAFIA'S PRINCESS

By ThelmaAkosa

"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (THE WEDDING)
EPILOGUE
A/N

Chapter 38

53K 1.6K 273
By ThelmaAkosa

AVATIA'S POV

Ana could barely contain her excitement. She was doing her happy dance while cooking. I laughed at her cuteness. I told her that during her absence, Mr. Black and I decided to become friends. I told her everything, except for the kissing part, of course.

"Really, he said you guys could be friends? Unbelievable." She said and giggled like a little girl. I understood perfectly why she was acting that way. Our boss was always so reserved and was the most anti-social person I've met in my entire life.

I nodded. "You better believe it girl. As a matter of fact, we're going out today. We'll just go round the city for a start. I have no place in mind yet, but one thing's for sure, he has got to take me round Italy throughout this week. That said, I should hurry off and go prepare for my outing with my super hot boss." I said and we both burst out laughing. Wherever I was getting this new boldness from, I had no clue.

"I'm beginning to get jealous." Ana batted her long lashes at me, and pouted. "He's just so hot. I wish my Carlos was hot as him."

I laughed. Carlos was her boyfriend for seven years and she loved him so much. She'd shown me his picture and he was really handsome. "Sorry Ana, but Mr. Black's mine for the week."

She giggled. "You make it sound like he's your boyfriend." She teased.

I wish he was.

I really wish.

My eyes widened at my own thoughts. What in the world? How can I wish for such a thing. Eeww.

"And you're blushing. You definitely have the hots for him." Ana cooed and I rolled my eyes.

I shook my head. "You're never going to change. And no Ana, we're just friends."

And you guys kissed! So much for being just friends.

"And I believe." I could get the unmistakable sarcasm in her voice.

I blew her a kiss and rushed to my room to get ready. I took my time to shower and shave my legs. I used my curling wand to make my hair even more curly. It was warm outside so I decided to go for my matching crop top and shorts. I wasn't a fan of make up so I decided to go for natural. I took my sunglasses just in case, then I grabbed my red bag.

I sprayed some perfume and switched off the lights before going back downstairs. Ana was done cooking already. She was cleaning up. She looked me from head to toe before a smug smile crept on her lips. "You look good babe. Dre would surely have a hard time looking at your face when your boobs are drawing his attention like that. He's waiting for you outside by the way."

I blushed hard at her compliment. "I think I'll go change the outfit since it's too revealing." I suggested.

"Don't you dare. Now go out there. You look stunning." She said in her mama bear tone and I laughed, walking out of the kitchen and making my way outside. There was no car waiting outfront as usual. Where was he then?

A guard walked up to me and bowed respectfully. He had a long gun in his arms and he really looked scary. "The boss is over there." He said and pointed to his left. I looked over and my breath hitched in my throat. There he was. On a sports bike. Dressed in black as usual.

He was staring back at me. My mouth hung open. Could he look more yummy than he already was? The guy was a Greek god. Super duper handsome. How on earth did I meet such a handsome guy? I blushed and slowly made my way to him.

"You look so fucking good." He said checking me out, and just as Ana predicted, he shamelessly stared at my boobs for long, causing me to blush profusely.

I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Thanks Mr. Black, but please stop using vulgar words, I'm not comfortable with it." I said in a low tone and looked away shyly.

He chuckled. I just kept looking at him, he was by far the most handsome man I'd ever seen "I know you hate it so much. That's why you had to stick your tongue out at me back then, right?"

I burst out laughing. "You were so annoying."

He joined me in laughing. "And you were just so fucking cute."

"Mr. Black!" I said in exasperation and it only made him laugh harder.

He stopped and smiled at me. "I always tell you you look like a kitten when you're mad. A very cute one." He teased.

"Mr. Blackkkkk....." This time I called out in frustration.

He started laughing again. It was a sight to see. Who could have thought my boss for eight weeks could laugh this hard? And to top it all, with me. "Okay okay, I'll stop now. But you also have to quit calling me Mr. Black. It makes me feel old. Call me Dre."

I raised a brow at him. "That's your nickname because you always wear black. Now are we going or not?"

He shook his head in amusement. "You're a case princess. Hop on let's go."

I scratched my forehead. "Uhh...Mr. Black...."

"Dre." He corrected and I rolled my eyes. "One of these days, you're gonna get punished for rolling your eyes at me. And I mean it princess."

I shuddered. Not because he said he'd punish me but because of how dark his eyes were and how husky his voice became. "Whatever. Dre. I've never really been on a bike. Except you count my bicycle."

He chuckled. "Just hop on and hold me tight. Put your hands round me."

I gulped and slowly climbed, holding his shoulders in the process. I didn't want to hold him tight cause that would just be overboard. "Let's go."

He chuckled. "Fine then. Have it your way."

He handed me a helmet and when I wore it, he started the bike. The smooth sound it made was in contrast with the speed. It was just so fast. Without thinking twice, I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Dre!" I shouted in fear. I heard him laugh and his amazing body shake. I wanted to be angry at him but he'd told me to hold him. I smiled to myself and hugged him tight. I better make good use of this opportunity. Don't know when I'll get the chance to hug him again. And the best part, was I got to inhale his sweet smell that only he seemed to possess.

"I thought you wouldn't hold onto me for dear life princess." He teased and said though I could barely hear him due to the wind. "Where do you want us to go to?"

I thought he'd already picked out the place he was taking me to. "Uhh....the park."

It was the only place I could think of at the moment. "Your wish is my command."

We rode for about twenty minutes till he pulled the bike to a stop. I got down on wobbly feets. Consequences of sitting on a speedy bike. He got down with ease, unaffected, then he parked the bike. "This is the only park I know of. Last time I came here, was seven years ago, with her." He said as his eyes became expressionless again.

I took in a deep breath and and held his face in my palms. "That's fine. Why don't we get ice cream first? And if you're not dying of heat in that jacket, then I don't know."

He looked at me and chuckled. "I was actually feeling the heat." He said and shrugged the jacket off. I took the jacket and held it for him as we went about looking for ice cream. We spotted an ice cream shop near by and rushed to it. Can you imagine my boss didn't have a favourite flavour of ice cream? I had to choose for him. I got myself a vanilla and strawberry flavoured ice cream and got chocolate for him. "We're gonna switch when we're half way, okay?" I told him while I handed him his bowl of ice cream.

He smiled, nodded and took the bowl from me. We then walked to one of the benches at the park and sat down. There were so many children playing around. "Would you like to have children some day?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Of course. I love kids. So much." I said as I put a spoon of ice cream in my mouth. I didn't dare to ask him if he wanted to, considering he'd already lost a child. We spoke about random things till I noticed he was staring at my lips with a certain darkness in his eyes. "Uhh....is something wrong?" I was about to lift my fingers to touch my lips, maybe there was ice cream there, but he held my hand, stopping me.

Slowly, very slowly, he leaned in, and licked the corners of my lips.

The sensation. The sweet sweet sensation.

____________________________________

I finally introduced Avatia and Mr. Black. I hope they're cool and attractive to you too 😏😏😏

It took me ages to find the perfect characters for them.

Share your thoughts sweethearts and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 11.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
139K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
51.7K 1.1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...