My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|4|•

71.2K 2.9K 1.9K
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

"Esto es tan molesto" I groan trying to figure out what I was reading. I have to read a two long stories about Florence Cathedral in Italian. (This is so annoying)

It's not that I don't understand the language, it's just that I don't understand why its taking me so long to complete this homework assignment.

"You speak Spanish?" Eli ask sitting on the couch beside looking down at me since I was still on the floor.

"Yes?" I nod confused by his random question.

Then it hit me, he asked because of my random outburst that so happened to be in Spanish. You see sometimes when I'm annoyed or pissed off I tend to yell things in different languages. It's something I can't control.

"Is Spanish and Italian the only languages you know other than English?" he rise up an eyebrow

"Um no actually" I shook my head "I know about fifteen different languages as of right now"

"Why do you know so many?"he questions intrigued

"It's for one of the jobs that I want. I need to know different languages so when I travel to different countries I can communicate with the people that live there in the area."

"And what job might that be?"

"I can't tell you that, it's global though"

He searched my face for something then nod. Eli opened his mouth to speak but closed it thinking of what to say.

"You said one of the jobs, right? What other job do you want?" he spoke after a long period of silence consumed us.

"Well, I want to become a professional photographer and get my degree in culinary so I can work in one of those famous restaurants or even start one of my own. Their basically my fall back jobs if my dream job fails. But I don't really see that job going right for me since I'm so clumsy and about to be come a mother" I sighed sadly at the last statement.

"Hey, I'm sure you're going to be a kickass mother and be successful at whatever job you go with!" Alexander says taking his shoes off laying his head on my lap. Eli nods in agreement.

I'm not even a decent individual and you think I'm going to be kickass mother? Yeah right!

"Sure" I nod going back to my reading. Alexander rubbed my belly singing a nursery rhyme in Italian while I tried my best to focused on this stupid story.

Eli noticed my frustration, leaning forward he took my MacBook and read it then grabbed the worksheets that rested under Alexander's head.

After answering all the questions he handed everything back and winked at me.

"Thanks but how am I going to learn if you just going to do the work for me?" I blurted out

"You could just asked Alessandro or myself for help since we both are from Italy. It would save you some time." he says lowly leaning forward, eyeing me in the process.

"Where's your accent? I hear Alexander's all the time but yours? I don't hear it at all"

"Hmm. Maybe you just don't listen hard enough" he smirks letting his accent flow throughout his sentence.

Between my legs started feeling a bit moist. Lord, what is Eli doing to me and why do I feel the need to jump on him and ride him until the sun rise tomorrow morning?

"I umm-I um yeah." I nod shifting my body from underneath Alexander's head replacing myself with a pillow from the couch.

I attempted to stand up but failed. Eli watched me with amusement dancing in his eyes.

I truly don't know why I always choose to sit on the floor knowing it's hard to get back up.

"Help me, please." I sighed holding my hands out

"Gladly" he smirks once again, standing he pulled me up.

"Thanks"

Waddling towards the stairs, I paused turing back to the couch where Eli sat looking down at his phone.

"Hey Eli, can you do me a small favor? I promise this is the last time I need help." I don't want him to feel like I'm using him or anything.

He looks up at me and nods.

"Can you carry the paint buckets upstairs to the first room on the left please?"

He nods again placing his phone on the couch standing up. I smiled faintly waddling quickly up the stairs to the bedroom at the end of the hall. I closed and locked the door going into the bathroom that was connected to it.

I took a quick shower then got dressed in a oversized sweatshirt that hid my baby bump and pajama shorts. Putting on hospital like socks I exited my bedroom.

Making my way through the hallway, I noticed Eli still in my unborn babies room.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask curiously

"What's your vision for this room? I was looking at the color paint you bought and I'm just trying to figure out what you're going to do." he says coming towards me

"Originally I wanted to paint the walls grey and decorate the room with blue but now I don't know." I shrug off the conversation going downstairs to the couch

"Are you painting it yourself?"

"Most likely"

"And how are you going to reach the top half of the wall? You're like a midget"

I glanced to the side of me and seen Eli smirking staring directly at me. This man just called me a midget?

"Did you ju—wow" I nod "well smart ass, there's a ladder up there so I can reach it" I roll my eyes playfully taking the ponytail out of my head letting my hair flow down my back.

"I don't believe that's a good idea for you to be on a latter knowing your clumsy. You could hurt yourself and your baby if you fall."

"Well then you paint the room"

"Okay" he nods

I laughed shaking my hair fluffing it a bit. Eli eyes darted to it titling his head analyzing it. This causes me to giggle grabbing his attention.

"Stop looking at my hair like it's going to attack you" I giggled again, leaning back I lifted my sweatshirt up to my chest. I could feel my baby kicking.

It's just something about feeling/watching him moving around that makes me smile. I heard Eli grunt, I looked up and he was staring at my belly like it was a foreign creature.

"You can touch it if you'd like"

He stared at it for a a minute longer before deciding against it. I rolled my eyes taking his hand and placing it on my belly.

Eli stared at my face intensely, when my baby stared kicking like crazy. It felt good for some odd reason.

"Does it hurt?" Eli ask removing his hand

"No not really, it was weird at first but I'm used to it now"

I yawned turning away from him taking the remote off the floor and turning the tv on. Since I'm learning different languages I thought it'd be good for me to get channels that only speak certain languages.

Like for an example channels 1-28 is Swahili , 29-34 is Italian and 35-47 is English etc.

I was in the mood for a Swahili move. I found one of channel 25 and adjusted myself to my liking.

"Lauren?" I looked over at Eli and seen that I was kind of pressing my feet against his side.

"Oh sorry" I said, pulling my feet back a bit

"It's not that, I don't understand what their saying. What language is that?" he responded grabbing my feet putting them on his lap

"Oh, it's Swahili. Some people it's in East Africa speaks that language."

"And you understand this movie completely?"

"Yes, I've been learning this language since I've been ten. My bestfriends father is from Uganda."

"How well do you know Italian?"

"Um I don't know, I haven't tried speaking it but I understand it fully." I told him truthfully

"Vorresti mai viaggiare in Italia?" Eli asks
(would you ever travel to Italy?)

I nod

"Parole, Lauren" he rolls his eyes. (words, Lauren)

"Sì, mi piacerebbe viaggiare in Italia" I whispered. (Yes, I would love to travel to Italy)

I hope I pronounce everything right. I would hate it if I embarrassed myself in front of this fine ass man again.

"You said that perfectly" we heard a voice coming from the floor. Alexander sat up stretching his arms then smiled at me.

"I agree" Eli adds

"Thank the Gods" I sighed in relief, just then a wave of tiredness washed over me.

I yawned rubbing my belly.

"Awe somebody's getting tired" Alexander says pinching my cheeks earning a cold glare from both me and Eli. "You both would do so well together."

Eli and I just stared at him then looked at each other.

"Eli let's go, we have business to take care of" Alexander sighs looking down at his phone while it ranged

"It was nice of you guys to come and hang out with me, next time let me know when y'all decide to pop up" I stressed, trying to get off the couch.

Eli chuckled lowly placing a hand on my lower back and taking a hold of my right hand. He pushed me up as I attempted to stand again, this time I accomplished that task and thanked him as I walked them to the door.

Just as he was about to leave he stopped infront of me and took out a wad of money. Taking a crispy one hundred dollar bill he handed it to me. I took it confused looking up at him.

"Why?" was all I could say

"I lost the bet, what time would you like me to come over tomorrow to get started on your sons room?"

"Um whatever time you'd like, just text me when you're on the way here so I can be prepared."

"Ok, goodnight Lauren" he smirks walking out the door, leaving me utterly confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 17.3K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...
49.2K 3K 11
Sequel to My Life's Meaning🚨
422K 11.2K 66
[MATURE] { COMPLETED} "A home doesn't need four walls. It's the people that's in it that makes it feels like home."- Stephen James Kyrah de Luca is...
2.2M 103K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...