Racing the Wind

By countryreb020

Small town. Marry your high school sweetheart. Settle down. Find a job or stay at the one you have. Same old... More

Copyright Notice
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Epilogue

Description

12.7K 183 6
By countryreb020

Small town. Marry your high school sweetheart. Settle down. Find a job or stay at the one you have. Same old same old. That is until a group of bikers ride into town.

I was the quiet type. Never to get into trouble. My parents knew everyone in town. Who didn't? It's like the real life Mayberry. Nothing is kept a secret here either. The first time secrets were officially being kept was when a group of maybe fifty to one hundred bikers came into our small town. All of our lives were turned upside down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 129 15
I'm a nobody. I'm nothing exceptional. I kept to myself and I like it that way. I was more than content with my 'boring' life. My couple of friends w...
1.8M 34.6K 40
✔️ [first book in Riders of Lykos series] -- When Emily Hearst learned that her mother kept her father out of her life simply so she could use Emily...
218K 5.2K 30
Layla fell hard for her first love gave him everything he wanted her life gave him kids. She gave up college her body, her family but it wasn't enoug...
307K 10.2K 82
Loneliness and I had grown quite close over the years. We shared a bond that I had never shared with anyone else. When everything in life was spirali...