You Are My Girl (Olicity) - F...

By peetaology

The story of Felicity and Oliver. A spirited IT girl and a playboy billionaire with a secret. More

You Are My Girl; 1
A Warning; 2
An Old Friend; 3
Safe and Sound; 4
Saving Felicity; 5
House Guest;
A New Place
A Talk With Oliver
Don't Shoot The Messanger
Mr. Queen
Hooding Up
Waking Up To Confusion
Distance
The Feelings
Remember Me?
Broken Hearts Can Heal
More Problems
An Image
Escape
A kiss, Amanda, and a cure
Choose.
Change
The Man In The Skull Mask Tells All
A Pawn in his Game
A Plan- and "The Man"
Taking Down a Friend
Arrow Business
The Broke Rich Boy
The Bank Robbers- and trained by the best
How To Shoot An Arrow
Losing Someone You Love
You Are Not Alone
Barry Allen.
Oliver Freaking Queen
Taking The Heat
What Oliver Might Have Done
READ THIS OMFG
Determined Smoak & Her Partners
The Arrow is Back
A Ring Of Broken Promises
Fifty Shades Of Queen
Lies.
Warning Season 3 Spoiler
The Arrow's Sister
Vengeance Of The Queen
Fifty Shades of... Green
Life is Full Of Surprises
How to (Not) Hide the Truth
Endings
So We Meet Again
Mini Felicity
Who Is Palmer?
The Family Man
Team Arrow?
Heart to Heart
Very Platonic Circumstances
Love and War
Dark Secrets
And The Walls Came Crashing Down
An Arrow to the Knee
Keeping Her Safe
Fighting For a Future

Wake Up Oliver, I'll Take Care Of Everything Else

9.6K 264 21
By peetaology

[Chapter 37; Wake Up Oliver, I'll Take Care Of Everything Else]

^wow, long chapter title huh?

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." -Unknown

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity sat in the very uncomfortable chair next to Oliver's bed. If she wouldn't have known that he was in a coma, she would have though the was sleeping- aside from all the needles. It didn't seem very comfortable.

Oliver looked peaceful. His lips were parted slightly and his hair was tousled. Felicity kept wondering who had undressed him and put him in his hospital gown.

Nurses kept constantly barging in and ogling him. Felicity caught them stealing glances at him when they were cleaning up or sticking more needles in him. One nurse in particular shamelessly would check out the unconscious hero.

Felicity cleared her throat.

"If you're sick, then you shouldn't be in here." The nurse told her in a matter-of-fact tone.

Felicity's eyes widened. "Well if you're here for a boyfriend, you shouldn't be here. Try a dating site." She shot back.

The nurse reddened at her words, but continued to glare in Felicity's direction.

"Wait outside." The nurse demands. Felicity was shocked. Were nurses aloud to do that?

"You can do your job with me watching." Felicity hissed.

The nurses eyes widened. Apparently she was thinking of a different job than Felicity.

"I can't focus with you in here." The nurse chided. She took another needle, filled with fluid and injected into Oliver's left arm.

"Stop sticking things in him!" Felicity exclaimed. She turned a little red at her comment. She always thought of the worst way to say things.

"I think it's best if you get some rest, Felicity." Diggle piped up. Felicity hadn't even seen him sitting there.

Reluctantly, she got to her feet. Diggle lead her into the hallway.

"Felicity, to be honest with you, it's not looking good." He began. "I've never seen him like this."

Felicity gripped the engagement ring tighter in the palm of her hand. "No, he will be ok. Tell me he will be ok." She felt the tears coming. As much as she wanted to be strong for Oliver, she felt herself breaking.

Diggle lowered his eyes. "I can't tell you that, Felicity."

She didn't try to stop the tears anymore. Rushing forewords, she buried her head in Diggle's shoulder and let them flow. He wrapped his strong arms around her in comfort.

"I can't lose him, Diggle." She sobbed quietly. People in the waiting room gave her sympathetic looks. Though they probably had no idea what was going on, it was the hospital and it wasn't to hard to guess something was wrong.

Felicity looked up to see Moira approaching. Oliver's mother hadn't said a single rude comment to her ever since Oliver's coma.

"Is he any better?" She asked quietly. Felicity shook her head sadly, wiping away her tears.

"Alright, I'm going in," Moira told her, "and don't get any ideas with Mr. Diggle." She added.

Felicity turned crimson and jumped away for her best friend. "It's not like that at all! I could never feel anything more than friendship towards him!" She called after Moira.

Noticing the look she got from Diggle, Felicity quickly added: "No offense Diggle."

He laughed and shook his head. "None taken Felicity. But we should probably talk."

She nodded, taking a seat in the waiting room next to Thea. Thea sat looking extremely devastated and alone, Felicity just wanted to give the teenager a comforting hug.

"Leila is pregnant." Diggle said as he sat down. This was not at all what Felicity had been expecting.

"What?" She exclaimed. Even Thea seemed curious.

"Oliver thinks- more like strongly suggests- that I leave my work." He adds, not mentioning Team Arrow because of Thea's presence.

"Being a bodyguard isn't that dangerous." Thea said, rolling her eyes.

"You'd be surprised." Felicity muttered. She couldn't believe Diggle would be a father.

"I'll keep working for now, but when the baby is born I'm considering quitting." Diggle explained further.

"I'm happy for you." Felicity gave her friend a real smile- her first real smile since the recent turn of events.

"I feel bad for you, babies must be loud." Thea shuttered.

Just then, the hospital automatic doors opened and Roy rushed in. He was wearing his usual red hoodie and faded jeans. Felicity couldn't help but notice the woman population steal a few glances at him. She was surprised to see him here, he was still holding a grudge against a Oliver.

"Thea, are you alright?" He asked, his tone concerned. Thea got up from her chair and threw her arms around him.

"Thanks for coming." She mumbled.

"Always." Roy replied, taking a seat beside his girlfriend.

Diggle looked almost as surprised as Felicity to see him again. Their old team member looked even more for than he had when he had been fighting with them.

Moira came out of Oliver's room with tears in her eyes. "Felicity, you may go back in." She murmured, her voice extremely quiet.

"After you Felicity, I would like to go in, if you don't mind." Roy piped up, getting more surprised looks from Diggle and Felicity.

"Of course." Felicity called over her shoulder as she walked to Oliver's bedside.

The obnoxious beeping of the machinery was still going. Oliver looked a few shades paler than normal, but otherwise he looked fine.

Felicity slipped on her ring and took Oliver's hand in hers.

"They always do this in the movies and then their loved ones wake up, so I'll give it a try," she began with a shaky voice, "I- I don't know where to begin."

Felicity wiped a stray strand of blonde hair from her face.

"I was just a normal IT girl before you came back from that Island- a lonely IT girl actually." She laughed at the truth in her statement.

"Then you came along with your crazy lies and shot up laptops. I really didn't know what to think. But then I found out your secret and I knew what a good man you really were. I mean are. You're still a good man."

Felicity took a breath to stop her babbling. She didn't want to annoy the sleeping Oliver.

"I love you, every part of you. And right now I wish you could read my mind so you would know how much I care. I don't know what I would do without you. Or what this city would do without you, Oliver Queen."

A few tears were rolling down Felicity's cheeks again, and she was having trouble speaking.

"This city needs you. I need you." She inhaled sharply.

"Please wake up Oliver, I'll take care of everything else. I'll find out who did this. I promise." Felicity laid her head on Oliver's chest.

"You're my hero." She whispered, pulling him close.

The beeping faded away, as did the needles. It was just Oliver and her.

Felicity slid into the hospital bed with him, knowing very well that she would probably get in trouble for it later. She scooted to his side and put her right arm on his chest.

The rising and falling of his breathing lulled her to sleep as she dreamed of the times they had shared.

Felicity didn't even hear Roy come in to see Oliver, by then she was fast asleep.

ROY HARPER-

Roy left Thea's side reluctantly, but it had been 45 minutes since Felicity had went in to see Oliver. He didn't want to disturb her, but he felt like he had to see him.

Incase Oliver didn't make it, Roy wanted to make things right. He needed to apologize for all the fighting. He didn't always agree with Oliver, but he knew he was a good man. He didn't deserve this.

Roy opened the door to see Felicity curled up with him. Her arm was draped across Oliver's chest, and her head rested on his shoulder. The sheets were pulled up, coving both of them.

A pang of sadness shot through Roy. This must be hard for Felicity. How would he feel if that were Thea? Wake up Oliver. He thought.

"I'm sorry man. If you wake up, I'll give your team another try. I won't be as difficult this time, I promise." Roy whispered, trying not to wake Felicity up.

Oliver looked so vulnerable sleeping there, it scared Roy a little. He saw Oliver as a powerful fighter, a role model, a guarded complicated man- not someone who would be on the verge of death.

Who had done this to him?

Roy wondered if Diggle and Felicity knew. He had been absent from Team Arrow for a while- maybe he had missed something.

Whoever it was, he would help in any way he could to bring them to justice.

Even if it meant killing.

Oliver and Diggle had been respected colleagues. Felicity was a good friend, and Oliver meant the world to her. Roy's own girlfriend was Oliver's sister- and if Oliver affected all those he cared about, Roy was prepared to do anything.

-

Well, this was a very simple chapter. Roy is back Diggle finally told Felicity about his child, and Moira is easing up a little on her.

But Oliver is still in a coma *cringe* I feel mean.

This was very dramatic to write, I had to listen to sad music lol.

Until next time!

-peetaology

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.5K 17
Barry Allen has feelings for Oliver Queen. These feelings are so strong he cannot pursue a relationship with his best friend, Iris West, who insists...
1.6K 102 19
Five years after a shipwreck left him stranded on a remote island, Oliver Queen is discovered and returned home to those closest to him; Oliver tries...
686K 14K 68
Oliver and Felicity have just triumphed in killing The Count. Now, they face a new challenge: Oliver has started to finally develop feelings for Feli...
64.7K 1.2K 16
Barry and Oliver are Bestfriends and they never thought they would get closer Oliver finds out a person from the past is out for revenge I don't ow...