Percy Jackson - Back from Tar...

By biittersweetss

Our hero, once known as Percy Jackson, was thrown into Tartarus for a crime he didn't commit. During his time... More

Chapter 1 - Being Banished
Chapter 3 - Called to Return
Chapter 4 - Help?
Chapter 5 - 'Happy' Reunions
Chapter 6 - Discussions and Training
Chapter 7 - You thought, bitch.
sorry
adopted

Chapter 2 - His New Life

29.4K 433 1K
By biittersweetss

Percy's POV

I landed in what I thought was Tartarus with a thud. My back must have taken a big hit. (Army, anyone?)

I tried to sit upright. Key word: tried. As I tried to sit up, my back cracked. Pain suddenly invaded my backside, but it wasn't anything I wasn't used to.

I lay back down, thinking of a way to possibly sit upright. Then what I do afterwards, if I get to that point; that is.

Suddenly, the pain disappeared, it was like I had nectar and ambrosia (the food of the gods; if you didn't know), but I didn't.

I sat up, which is what I tried to do for the past, what, five seconds?

A humorful laugh could be heard behind me. I snapped my head around, expecting someone to grab me by the nck, not a warm smile from the shadows.

Five figures emerged from the shadows, forming a straight line in front of me. Slowly, they put down their hoods to reveal very beautiful faces.

A man who's skin was as pale as paper, crimson hair spiked up and a muscular build with onyx black armour that looked like it couldn't be penetrated.

"Well, looks like you've finally arrived!" The man chuckled, his grip on his trident lossening.

"Who are you?" I demanded as I reached for Riptide. I paled as I realised it wasn't there anymore. That sorry excuse for a father probably took it away with my powers.

"I am your great-grandfather, Tartarus." Tartarus said, placing his hand on his chest and taking a deep breath.

I internally panicked and got into a defensive position.

"Oi! Stop scaring the poor boy." A female voice said, smacking Tartarus at the back of his head.

"Sister, why'd you do that?" Tartarus said as he pouted, rubbing the back of his head where the impact came from.

"Because I wanted a chance to speak," the lady started. She had onyx black hair, resembling her brother's armour, beautiful olive skin that shone in the mist of the Tartarus moon. An elegant formal navy gown that suited her perfectly.

"I am your great-grandmother, Nyx." The lady said calmly, sending me a warm smile, which kept me on alert, but at the same time comforted me.

The three other figures stepped forward, one of them which I recognised.

"Gaia." I scowled as I watched her smile at me.

"Why, hello there young warrior. I hope that you can forgive our previous circumstances and situation. You see, I was blinded by my anger that I took it out on the gods." She apologised as she ducked her head in shame.

"No, no. Don't apologise, I understand why you did that." I smiled at her, which she kindly returned. "Now, could the two others please introduce yourselves?"

"Ah yes, sorry about that." An unfamilliar voice said as another figure stepped forward.

"I am your great-grandfather, Erebus."

He wore a vampire-like cloak that exposed his six-pack. HIs skin as pale as the moon and a mask that covered his eyes.

"And I am your other other other great-grandfather, Eros." A handsome man said as he also stepped out (thankfully he was the last one). He could be the god of love, which he was.

"Sorry if I sound rude, but, why are you all here?" I asked, as I realised how stupid I sound.

"Well," Tartarus chuckled, "we are here to propose to you, our, plan."

"And what would that be, sir?" I replied, confused.

"We would like to make you our champion, and..." He trailed off.

"Come on, say it already brother." Erebus says as he crosses his arms around his arms in boredom.

"M-My s-son..." He says nervously as he fiddles with his fingers.

We stood there for a few moemnts in silence, as I stood there witha dumb expression; trying to take everything in with my Seaweed Brain.

No, no. I shouldn't think like that anymore.

"I would be honored to be, Father. On one condition, please." I say smiling.

"And what would that be?" My father said, his eyes lighting up wth excitement and hope.

"I no longer want to be known as Perseus Jackson," I say taking a deep breath, "I want to be known as Atromitos. Meaning, fearless."

They all smiled at me as they started to chant in Ancient Greek. Five beams of power struck me, as I started to feel immense pain, worse than the River Styx. The pain subsided, and I felt stronger, and taller. (Captain America quotes.)

"With my blessing, you will be able to control the earth to your will, and yours only. As well as make plants fertile, control gravitational pulls and anything related to science really. You can also talk to animals, not just horses this time." Gaia explained, playing with a ball of earth.

"With my blessing, you will be able to control the shadows, resurrect any lost, deceased or faded soul. Also dip into people's fears and dreams to a certain extent." Erebus explained, solving a shadow rubix cube.

"With my blessing, you will be able to sense what types of love people feel, control their emotion and able to change your appearance. You're also way handsomer." Eros said, fixing his hair.

"With my blessing, you will be able to control the weather, temperature, how dark a certain place is and what ever is related to the night." Nyx explained, as she played with the light and darkness in the room.

"As your father, you will be able to control whatever is in the Pit, decide everyone' punishments, send anyone there. Anything related to the Pit, essentially. With my blessing, it's amplified by a million." My father explained, smiling calmly at me.

"Welcome to the family, Atromitos." They all said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 33.4K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
966K 32K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
645K 30.6K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
284K 17.8K 82
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...