BTS Jiminie ONESHOTS β™‘

By mochi_sooeun

A bunch of long BTS' jimin oneshots. Some may contain smut. Enjoy! (🍑<--this means that the chapter is edite... More

Brother's bestfriend
Possessive
Nerd girl
Wings
Guardian
Archery (M)
Voice
Twins
Scandal
ANNOUNCEMENT
Mr.CEO
Beauty
Guard
Sketchbook
Nurse (M)
Tarzan
Model
Banana Milk
New student
Crush
Started from an auction
Child
Kidnapped
Short red dress
Window
Best friend's Best friend (M)
I'm fine / save me
Silver
Music project
Tiger
A kid
My idol is a dog...
Eyes on the criminals
VERY VERY VERY SHORT STORY
Secrets
Ero-manga writer (M)
She wants to be me and i want to be her
Skinships
My boyfriend is my butler
Keyboard
Weather
Stray human
FACE AND NAME REVEAL
Thief and the princess
Entertainment CEO
Confusing Fate
Lazy but cute
Killer on the run
Happy birthday to me!
The dog that fell in love with me (M)
My boss' daughter
Behind his intentions (M)
Oldest but not the best
That one boy who never smile
Author's short dream about jimin
So, i'm your wife now?
Nervous around you
Bunch of Sweet short scenarios
Choreographer
Rain
Fans of each other
Jikook Smut (M)
We are both different
I'm not who she thinks I am
Emperor's wife
Melted ice king
You are my soulmate (M)
Unexpected reunion
Envy of her smile
Pretty kitty
Barista

He can't see but he can feel

6.1K 177 83
By mochi_sooeun

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! We have a new patient, manager wants you to handle him" my co worker who is also a nurse like me, said. "Okay" I said and grabbed the patient's file. I flipped open the page and flipped over for informations.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 20
Birthday: 13 October 1995
Occupation: none (was supposed to be a student)
Sickness: blindness
Cure: surgery is the fastest and most effective way
Notes to nurse: he doesn't have the willing to live anymore, hadn't felt happiness in 4 years

I saw more informations and felt sad for this boy. He was younger than me by 2 years. The cause of his blindness is because he is always stress and the stress ruined his brain and unfortunately ruined the part of the brain that controls the vision of eyes,

Such a young boy and yet he can't see the world. He started to be blind at the age of 15 years old meaning 5 years ago. They went to 'just One day' hospital but until today they cannot cure him, so he transferred to this hospital.

"He will be under your care?" Another coworker, popped out of nowhere. "Hobi" I smiled "jimin? Yeah" I said sadly. "You pity him don't you?" Hobi asked and I nodded. Suddenly the thought of someone being blind and not able to see the beautiful things in this world pains my heart and without realizing, the tears flowed down.

"I'm his doctor, i'm supposed to cure him and I feel the same way as you" he hugged me. We have been quite close ever since I started working. He is like a brother to me and his wife is like my sister. They are both a ball of sunshine. Their house is so happy all the time.

His kids are also a cute fluff ball of sunshine. "He's in room 311 if you're wondering" Hobi said and I thanked him before leaving. I knocked on the door to announce him my presence.

He didn't answer so I just went inside. He was looking out of the window even though he couldn't see. He could see light and dark since his eyes are just very blurry and he could see faded colors. I cleared my throat and he looked at my direction.

"I'm Y/n, I'll be the nurse that takes care of you from now on" I said and smiled even though I knew he couldn't see me. "You know who I am" he muttered and leaned back on his bed. His eyes were beautiful, they were brown colored and very beautiful.

Too bad he couldn't see. "Jimin, do you want anything?" I asked politely. "I want to read books and watch movies" he muttered and thought I couldn't hear him since he was talking more to himself. "I'm sorry, but how about songs? What song do you like? I'll turn it on for you" I said and grabbed my phone.

"Songs?" He asked like he hadn't heard the word in a while. "Yeah, what song do you want?" I asked "a-any Chris Brown songs" he muttered shyly. "Okay, I love his songs too especially this, take me down and pie" I said and turn it on.

"T-Thank you" he thanked me and I smiled. "It's fine, and you should call me Noona, I'm 2 years older than you" I joked. "N-Noona? You sure you want to be close to me? People usually say that then after a few days they drift apart from me" he said sadly.

I ruffled his hair which made him flinch. "Sorry" I muttered "I won't leave you alone. I'll be here whenever you need me" I said with happiness laced in my voice, "can I really trust you? I don't want to get hurt again Noona. This world is cruel" he mumbled.

"Once you dig deeper into the world, you'll get to see how beautiful it is. Don't lose hope to live, it's something very important. God made you for a reason" I said and continued ruffling his hair.

"You're Nice Noona" he smiled and I gasped. "You smiled! For me! I'm so happy!" I hugged him and he hugged me back awkwardly but then it turned into a comfortable one. "Keep on smiling and I'll keep on giving you rewards okay?" I asked and he nodded like a little child.

"What do you want? Want me to read for you? Want me to buy you something?" I asked "I just want you to be by my side and I'll always smile. I promise" he said and I smiled. Why out of all people must it be you, you're the kindest person I've ever met yet why must he get the bad stuff.

Maybe this world really has no mercy. He's like an angel and yet he had the bad stuffs happening to him. I felt another tear appeared. "I-I know this is weird b-but, can I t-touch you? I-I want to know h-how your face or hand feels" he blushed.

"Of course you can, we'll be stuck together for quite a while right?" I asked and he nodded in response. I grabbed two of his cold hands and put it against my face. His hands start to roam around and once he found my cheeks, he pinched it.

"Park jimin!" I whined and he chuckled. He continued to feel my face then his hands went to my shoulder and his hands trailed down my arm to my hands, he held it and feel it. "Okay, I think I know your features now" he smiled "that's good, you can recognize me" I said and he nodded in agreement.

"I'll get your food for you, the song will change to another Chris Brown song on it's own. So just wait okay?" I asked and he nodded again. "You're cute" I smiled and caressed his cheeks with my thumb. He blushed and giggled.

I went out and went to the cafeteria. "I need food for patient in room 311" I said and the chef gave me a lunch box that contains not very delicious foods but it's healthy. I grabbed a box of apple juice and went back to jimin's room but bumped onto Hoseok.

"Sorry Hobi" I smiled sheepishly. "It's fine, is that for jimin?" He asked and I nodded. "By the way, you write in the file saying he hasn't felt happiness in 4 years?" I asked and he nodded "I think he was happy just now, he smiled and gave out small laughs with me as we talked" I reported and his eyes widened.

"WHAT?" Hobi grabbed both of my shoulder and I looked at him confused. "Y/n! You may be the light of his life! You can save him!" Hobi said and I shook my head. "I'm just a nurse Hobi" I said and he shook his head. "He just met you and yet he brought his guard down. He really trusts you that means you can help me save him." Hobi said

"I can help but I know I won't be much of a help" I said and Hobi sighed. "That's good enough I guess. Anyway, I'm also heading to his room. I need to talk to him about some matters" Hobi said seriously and I nodded,

Both of us went to heir room. I knocked on the door and this time he answered "Come in" He said and I went in. "Hey jimin, I'm back and I'm with Dr.Jung" I said "oh" he said and he looked like he was debating in his mind if he should trust Hobi.

I went closer to jimin, "hey it's fine, he's very kind I can assure you. He's like my own brother" I said and ruffled his hair. "Can I hold your hand and see if you're really Noona?" He asked "I'm sad you don't recognize me by my voice" I joked and he got flustered.

"No! I meant!" He panicked and I laughed "I'm just joking, here" I grabbed his hands and he touched mine. He nodded in approval. "Hobi, you can talk to him now" I said and Hoseok nodded, he sat on a chair beside jimin's bed.

"Hello, I'm Dr.Jung, and I'm assisted to be your doctor for the rest of your stay here. I'm gonna have to talk about some personal matters and very important and serious matters. Do you want nurse Y/n to be out or can she stay?" Hobi asked.

"Stay" jimin said without hesitation, I looked at Hobi who was smiling at me. I held jimin's shoulder. "I'm here" I said reassuringly and he sighed in relief. "Let's start" Hobi said and jimin nodded.

"Can I first know where your parents are?" Hobi asked "they're on a business trip for a few weeks. They'll come back in 2 weeks" jimin answered "okay, so have your previous hospital told you what could cure your sickness?" Hobi asked and jimin shook his head.

"They said they couldn't find any solution to cure it and told me to wait and I waited for 5 years there but still they haven't found a way" jimin said. "I started to give up on living and thought that maybe dying is a better option than not able to see anything" jimin said.

My gripped on his shoulder tighten. "We found a way but it is quite pricey and it's only a 30% chance that you'll survive" Hoseok said "it's surgery" he continued and jimin crumpled the bed sheets. "C-Can I think about it first?" Jimin asked.

"Of course, you can wait for as long as you want. We are willing to wait. I also need to talk to your parents about this" Hobi said and he nodded. "I-Is there no any other way?" Jimin asked in a hopeful voice.

"Well, you could see a therapist but it could take more than 30 years for you to be completely cured. If surgery, you'll be done as soon as the surgery is. It is also more effective since you can't be blind anymore if you do surgery but you can go blind again if you use the therapist method. I recommend you the surgery and we assure you that our hospital's surgeon succeeds their surgery 85% of the time" Hobi explained.

"I'll wait for my parents to come home" jimin said "Alright, I understand. Please do call me if there are any questions or pains" Hobi said. "Okay" jimin nodded, "Y/n, you want me to send you home today?" Hobi asked "it's fine, I can go home on my own" I answered.

"Alright, I'll go home first okay? I need rest for tomorrow." Hobi said and I nodded, "bye" I hugged him and he hugged me back. He left the room and I sat beside jimin. "Here's your food" I said and put it on the table.

"Thank you" He said. "Want me to feed you?" I asked and he blushed but nodded. "Unfortunately you have to" he said and I laughed. "It's fine" I said and fed him.

*skip time

He had done eating and he is drinking his apple juice while I changed the song and cleaned up his room. It was silent but a very comfortable one. we met this morning and yet it feels like we had known each other for years.

It's already evening and I'll go home in an hour. "It's time for you to sleep" I said and jimin being the big child he is, he shook his head and pouted. "I don't wanna sleep yet!" He whined and I laughed. I ruffled his hair. "Stop being a baby" I said and adjust his bed.

"Good enough?" I asked and he sighed but nodded. I grabbed the apple juice and threw the empty box away. "I'll wait until you sleep" I said and he nodded. I'd caressed the back of his palm with my thumb as I was holding his hand or I would stroke his head to sleep.

Once he was snoring I knew he was asleep. I smiled and patted his head one last time before leaving. I left the room and saw how most of the workers had left, some of them worked 24 hours so they sleep at their office which the owner provides a small private office with a bed for them to rest on.

I grabbed my stuff and head back home.

*next day

I walked to the hospital and even though it's still morning, it was already crowded and busy. I went to my locker and put my stuff and change before walking to jimin's room. And as always, I saw Hoseok panicking.

"Y/N! COME HERE!" Hobi panickly called. "What is it?" I asked worriedly. "Jimin has been going on a rampage" he said and we ran to his room. I opened the door and saw another nurse trying to give him the medications as well as injecting him with something I don't know.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU'RE NOT NOONA!" Jimin swatted his arms around. "What were you trying to do?" I asked the other nurse. "I was gonna give him his medications because it was time and then he started shouting probably because I'm not you. Then I wanted to make him sleep so he could take his medications easier" she explained

"He has trust issues, next time just wait for me to come" I said and she apologized and left. "Jimin, it's me" I said and he panted harshly. "N-Noona?" He asked "Yeah, here's my hand" I said and he reached out randomly and get a hold of my hand.

"Noona! I was so scared!" He started crying. Hobi tapped my shoulder and signaled that he was going out and I nodded. "It's okay, I'm here" I hugged jimin who was hugging me back.

"S-She suddenly came and r-ruined my sleep and said I-I needed to take some Medicines and I-I asked where you w-were and she said you haven't a-arrived. I-I told her I'd w-wait for you but she forced m-me to eat the medicines" he explained and I stroke his back.

"Noona, what if she was a drug dealer or something and tried giving me drugs?! Why didn't you come earlier!" He sobbed and I smiled. "I'm sorry jimin, I'll come earlier next time okay?" I asked and he hiccuped. "Have you eaten?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'll go grab some food first Okay?" I asked and he shook his head and grabbed my wrist. "No! I don't want that to happen again!" Jimin shouted. "Please jimin, only 5 minutes?" I asked and he still shook his head. "I have a present I need to take. I bought it thinking of you" I said and tried to bribe him with it and it kinda worked.

"Only 3 minutes!" He demanded and I chuckled, "Alright" I said and turned on a song. "Wait here Okay? If anyone comes in, make sure you ask for their hand. If you can't recognize their hands, try to press the button." I said and grabbed his hand and lead it to a button. "It's this button and dr.jung will come" I said and he nodded.

"Wait for me" I said and ran to the cafeteria "breakfast for room 311" I said and grabbed a milk and she served me with a lunch box. I went to my locker room and grabbed the present I was gonna give jimin.

I quickly went back to his room. "N-Noona?" He asked "Yes it's me" I said and he sighed in relief. "Has anyone came?" I asked and he shook his head. "This is your present" I said and put it on his hand. He tried to feel it using his fingers and gave me a confused look.

"A walkie talkie?" He asked "yeah, this was we can communicate since you can't use a phone" I said and he nodded. "Make sure it's close to you at all times. I'll be holding this too okay?" I said and he nodded. "I feel more relieved now" he said and I chuckled.

I fed him the food before feeding him his medicine. He was now drinking his milk. He truly looks like a baby. The door suddenly opened with a slam and jimin flinched. I ruffled his hair in a reassuring way.

"Y/n! Dr.Jung is panicking again!" The nurse worriedly said "I told you that he can't handle surgeries!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "But Mr.Kim wasn't able to come and Dr.Jung was the replacement" the nurse explained.

"Call his wife, she's the only one that can calm him down. I'll try to do my best to calm him down until his wife comes" I said and she nodded before running. "Jiminie, i'll come back in a few minutes, okay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Stay" he demanded as he caught my wrist "jimin, I need to help Hobi" I said and tried to pull my hand away from his grip. "So you're leaving me too? I thought you were different!" He started shouting. "Jimin! Stop acting immature!" I scolded and he scoffed,

"I regret opening up and breaking down my walls for you just to be betrayed again" he looked away. "Jimin, don't do this" I said and ruffled his hair but he slapped my hands away. "Get the fuck out" he growled.

I decided that I won't go to Hobi. I sighed and sat beside him. "Go away" he said "no" I firmly stated. "Go to your 'hobi', he needs your help" he mocked. "I think I spoil you too much and I know I'm gonna regret this but I'll continue spoiling you" I mumbled.

"He has his wife now. I think she already arrived" I said and he slept on the bed with his back facing me. "Jimin?" I asked and he ignored me. My hurt suddenly aches. I know this feeling. Movies, books, dramas, I've watched them all. The feeling when the main character falls in love.

I can't fall for him though. He doesn't see me the same way I see him. "Jimin, I'm really gonna go out if you don't talk to me" I said and he ignored me for a second but as soon as I stood up, he quickly heard the chair moved and turned his body to mine,

I chuckled. "Don't get mad anymore okay?" I asked and ruffled his hair. I heard him gave out a small moan of happiness. "Sorry" he muttered "it's fine" I smiled and held his hand.

The room went quiet. The song that was still playing was like a background music. The door opened again and this time gentler. It was the nurse again "how's Hobi?" I asked "his wife came and Dr.Jung said to me to tell you that he will be going home earlier" she said and I nodded.

"I think I'll stay here for tonight" I said and she nodded "you can use my room if you'd like, I'm going back home to my hometown for a bit" she said "really? I'd appreciate that" I smiled "no problem, just use it" she answered and I thanked her before she left.

"You'll stay here?" Jimin asked "yeah, I will" I smiled "c-can you stay in this room?" He asked "I'll see about that" I said and he nodded in response. "It's been a while since you walk around and smelled fresh air, wanna go to the garden and walk around for a while?" I asked

"REALLY?! I WANT TO!" He said excitedly and I laughed. "I'll be here the whole time Okay?" I asked and he nodded. I helped him get off the bed and he held my hands and intertwined them together. I was blushing and lead him the way.

We arrived at the garden. "You can't see the flowers, but you can smell them" I said and pluck of a stem of flower I put the flower against his nose and he sniffed it. "Smells like you" he said and my eyes widened.

"Y-You're right, my body lotion is rose scented" I said and he smiled. We continued to walk around and I saw a small kid walking to us. His arm was broken and he ran to us. "Hello, what are you doing here? Where's your nurse?" I asked with a kind smile.

"She went somewhere, I'm chasing that butterfly!" He pointed at the blue butterfly that was on jimin's hair. I laughed "Jimin, you have a butterfly on your hair" I said "really? What color is it?" He asked "blue" I said "must be beautiful" he said "it is, especially when it's on your head" I smiled.

"Noona," The kid called "Yes dear?" I asked "he looks fine, why is he in the hospital?" He asked and jimin smiled, he squat down next to me. "Are you Infront of me?" Jimin asked the boy. The boy nodded. "I'm pretty sure you just nodded" jimin said.

The boy looked at me confused. "He can't see dear" I patted his head. "H-He's blind?" The boy asked and me and jimin nodded, "y-you can't see the garden?" The boy asked and jimin shook his head, "is it beautiful?" Jimin asked "very! And by the way you have a very beautiful Noona!" The boy squealed and I laughed.

"I know, I don't have to see to know" jimin said and it made me blush. "Noona! Why is your face red, are you sick?" The boy asked and I saw jimin smirked. I know he's not dumb. "Dammit" I cursed. "She's blushing" jimin said and I blushed harder.

Jimin and the boy laughed and soon, we went back to jimin's room as the nurse took the boy to his room. "You promised you'll stay right?" He asked and I nodded but then I forgot that he couldn't see me.

"I will, I'll never leave you. I mean of course I'll leave you when I need to go back home" I said and he chuckled and nodded. "The walkie talkie, you have it, so talk to me when you need to" I said and he nodded. "Jimin, I have another work, I'll see you later" I said

"Okay, hurry up" he said and I patted his head one more time. I went out of the room and helped other doctors or nurses.

*few weeks later

It was morning and I stretched my body before going to the hospital. I grabbed jimin's breakfast from the cafeteria and I was about to get in to jimin's room but then I heard chattering. "Jimin, it's us" a man said "w-who?" Jimin asked nervously "your parents" a woman voice said.

I heard both of them sniffing and I could tell they were crying. I knocked on the door. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt" I excused. "I-It's fine" The father of jimin said. "Are you perhaps, Mr and Mrs.Park?" I asked "Yes we are" jimin's mother said.

"Actually, Dr.Jung, the doctor assisted to jimin, wants to talk to you" I said "oh, can we know where he is?" Mr.Park asked. "He's probably in his office, it's the door at the corner" I said. "You can ask the lady in the counter for help" I said and they nodded.

"Are you the nurse that takes care of jimin?" His mother asked. "Yes I am" I smiled kindly. "Jimin, good morning, here's your breakfast" I greeted. "N-Noona, are they really my parents?" Jimin whispered "yes they are, they're back from their business trip" I said and ruffled his hair.

His parents went out and probably head to hobi's office. As usual, I fed him his breakfast before his medicine. His medicine is like a vitamin and it helps his eyes get better, not very effective but at least we tried.

"Noona," jimin called. "Hmm?" I asked as I cleaned up the place. "The surgery, do you think I will survive?" He asked, I looked at him with wide eyes, "j-jimin are you gonna do that surgery?" I asked and he shrugged. "Still not sure" he said.

I felt hurt. I was sad. Somehow I didn't believe he could survived, 2 people did the surgery before him and they both didn't survive. I didn't want jimin to die. "I'm scared, what if I don't survive?" He asked and I looked down at my feet.

My tears started forming and I realized how much I fell in love with a guy who is younger than me but didn't have the ability to see. "W-We don't know if you're survive or not, I can't see the future, neither can you but before you do it, is there anything else you'd like to do?" I asked

"I'm just saying that IF you don't survive, at least you have done what you always wanted to do right?" I asked and wiped my tears away. "30% is too little but I want to see your face. I want to see the beautiful world that you had describe for me. I want to see you" he said and I held his hand.

"Let's do something before you accept the surgery offer okay?" I asked. I need to make sure he enjoys everything, make sure I also use this as a precious memory. "I actually wanted to study in a university but that's impossible now." He smiled but then it faded.

"If your surgery succeeds, I'll tutor you" I said and he nodded happily "thank you Noona!" He grinned widely. I guess he wanted his teenagehood back. He was supposed to get into university now.

"What else do you want?" I asked "I've always wanted a girlfriend but who'll accept me now?" He asked and I started crying. I'm gonna fucking miss him. "N-Noona? Why are you crying?!" He asked worriedly. I covered my face with my hands.

Jimin hands roamed around until he caught my waist. He pulled me closer, "Noona? What's wrong?" He asked and I hugged him. "Jimin, I love you, so damn much. I'm scared of losing you!" I sobbed out. "Noona? You love me?" He asked

"Yes I do, please don't leave me, I beg you" I cried harder. "I love you too Noona" he smiled and pecked my head. "Don't cry, it's not good looking on your face" he chuckled. "You don't know that" I mumbled as my face was pressed up against his chest.

"Sorry Noona, But I'm gonna accept the surgery. After I know you love me back, I need to see you. I want to see how beautiful you are, how wonderful our life would be. I want to see my future kids, house and where I am. I'm sorry, but we can spend 2 weeks being a couple right? We'll do whatever you want. I want to make you happy" he whispered.

"J-Jimin, please don't l-leave me" I hiccuped and he smiled, he was smiling sadly. "I can't promise you anything noona" he said which made me cry harder. I could feel tears streaming down his face too.

"Call Dr.Jung for me?" He asked "n-no" I said and he caressed my cheeks. He can't see me but he could feel me. "I'll try my best to survive. I have a motivation to live now. I didn't have one before" he aimed to kiss my lips but he kissed the corner of my lips,

I fixed it and we were now kissing each other. "Call dr.jung for me Noona?" He asked and I hugged him one last time. I took out my phone and dialed Hobi.

"H-Hobi" i cried. The phone was on speaker so jimin could hear everything.

"Y/N?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He asked worriedly.

"Hobi, jimin wants to talk to you" I said, trying to stabilize my voice.

Jimin who was hugging me, stroke my back. "I'm coming in a few minutes, I just talked to his parents and they said they wanted jimin to decide I think they're on the way to his room" Hobi said.

"Okay" I said and hung up.

"Don't cry anymore,you're making me cry" he said and I chuckled. Soon, his parents and Hobi came in. "I'm gonna do the surgery" jimin said and I saw his parents tearing up and I sobbed silently at the corner.

Hobi looked at me and smiled. "You love Y/n don't you?" Hobi asked and jimin's parents looked at me. "I do, so much. Let me see her beautiful face at least once. I want to survive. If I don't survive, at least I'll die thinking of her" he smiled and I cried more.

His parents came to me "do you like him too?" His mother asked "no, i love him. I'm sorry" I bowed "no, don't apologize, you're our family now" she smiled and hugged me. "I'm scared" I muttered "we all are" mr.park said and hugged me.

"The surgery is in 2 weeks. And Y/n, I'll overcome my fear and do the surgery for you. I'll make sure he lives" Hobi said and I hugged him. "Thank you so much" I said. "No problem sis" he smiled and stroke my back.

They all left the room. I sat beside jimin. "Don't cry anymore baby. If I survive, let's do anything you want okay?" He asked "y-Yah! I-I'm older t-than you!" I hit his arm gently and he chuckled. "Y-You're the baby" I said and he smiled.

"I truly love you" He hugged me. "I know, I love you too" I smiled.

*2 weeks later

Today is the day. I've been crying non-stop. I've prayed one million times for jimin to survive. "The room is ready, where's jimin?" Hobi asked. I sighed shakily and lead jimin to the room.

"Stop crying, I told you, I'm gonna be fine" he smiled. "Promise?" I asked and he sighed nervously, "I promise" he pecked my forehead, "always know that I love you and I will always be in your heart. If I die, you're not allowed to cry! I'm forbidding you to cry because of me. You cried enough for me" he hugged me tightly, this may be the last time we will hug each other.

"Mom, dad, I'm sorry if I don't survive. I hope I haven't done anything to disappoint you. If I did, I'm sorry" jimin said and his parents hugged him before going to me. My eyes were puffy by now,

"Ready?" Hobi asked jimin. "Yes" jimin said but then like he could see me, he turned around and smiled at me. And then my legs collapsed. I fell down and cried loudly. "I love you" he mouthed.

The door closes and the surgery started. His parents went to the garden for fresh air but I waited Infront of the door. I didn't sit on the bench, I leaned against the door. "Please survive for me" I chanted.

After 5 hours, the surgery room's light turned off. Meaning, the surgery was done. Jimin's parents were as nervous as I was. "You promised me, jimin" I whispered and the door opened.

There stood 3 surgeons including Hobi. He was scared of organs but he wanted to make sure jimin lived for me. Hobi sighed and looked at the ground. "6.29 PM, Park jimin's surgery," Hobi paused. I knew it, he didn't survive did he?

I cried louder "success" Hobi smiled and my eyes widened. "WHAT?!" I asked and he cried and I cried. "Let me see him!" I said impatiently. "He needs rest, you can see him later" Hobi said.

"Our first eye surgery that succeeded" Hobi smiled and I thanked him and I just chanted 'thank you'. I didn't know who I was thanking at but I just chanted it.

*an hour later

I ran to jimin's room. 311. "Jimin, you promised" I smiled widely. This is the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. I slammed the door open. I panted. Jimin didn't flinch. He was looking at the window. It's like deja vu from the first time we met.

"J-Jiminie?" I asked, he turned to me and smiled. "I knew it, you were beautiful" he said and I fucking broke down. "I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!" I hugged him and he cried. "I love you too Noona, promise me that you'll show me the beautiful world you had described" he said and I nodded.

He pulled away and caressed my cheeks. "You are much more beautiful than thought. Thank you for giving me hope to live again" he smiled "thank you for surviving" I smiled and we pressed our forehead together. He kissed my lips and smiled.

The rest of the day, we chatted and we roamed around the hospital like jimin wanted. He wanted to see the world and i'm gonna show him no matter what.

(I FUCKING CRIED WRITING THIS! MY FIRST TIME CRYING WHILE WRITING!)

(🍡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 44 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.
311K 2.8K 26
This book contains 21+ one shots of the members. Read to find out more Tags: #10: namjoonxreader #7: jiminxreader #2: hoseokxreader #1: seokjinxre...
2K 72 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED