♥Rewrite: Unbreakable♥Kirishi...

By Puripuriko

"If we are reborn in a new life, can I fall in love with you all over again?" How many times has this been re... More

♥01♥ A Hero
♥02♥ The two of us
♥03♥ Masked Hero
♥04♥ Beyond my outstretched hand is nothing
♥05♥ Traitor
♥06♥ There's someone there
♥07♥ Wings
♥08♥ Liberate the island of unknown fire part 1
♥09♥ Liberate the island of unknown fire part 2
♥10♥ Liberate the island of unknown fire part 3
♥11♥ Liberate the island of unknown fire part 4
♥12♥ Truly Beloved
♥13♥ Am I out of the loop yet?
♥14♥ Darkness in the heart
♥15♥ I'm the only one who understands you
♥16♥ The darkness within the loop
♥17♥ Everything I do is for you
♥18♥ Break it all apart
♥19♥ Ranfa vs Eijirou
♥20♥ In the end, I love you the most

♥00♥ I finally meet you

406 10 2
By Puripuriko

Herogatari, Rewrite, Diamond Flower, and Rewrite: Diamond. A long journey's taken and finally you've made it here...to the final rewrite.

Class 1-A of U.A. were cheering because they get to go to a complete new place and they're about to arrive. They were told they will go to a small country that's recently decided to open their borders and allow people to visit them. As a friendly gesture, Shiranui Island decided to allow a school of young heroes to come and look at their island. It's a small island that has a population of 2500 people. They were traveling there by ship right now. 

They will go there and assist the people of Shiranui Island with construction work as they have their Provisional Hero Licenses.

"I heard the girls there are all beautiful! I cannot wait to go there and peep at them!" Mineta being Mineta, he's being a pervert as usual. "Maybe I can meet someone with the body of Yaomomo and actually enjoy being perved on!" 

"I don't think such girl exists." Kirishima said to Mineta, "And that's enough out of you. Seriously." They do say 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do' Kirishima Eijirou wondered why was it that when this guy go to whatever location it just doesn't stay in his head. He could see one of the girls beating Mineta's ass. He chose to look the other way. 

Kirishima took a deep breath and he smiled at the faraway distance of how the ocean stretched far. The world's amazing; jus when you thought you saw it all and there's so much of it that hasn't been explored yet. He couldn't wait to be a proper Pro Hero and get to go to many places and experience many things. 

"It says here they are independent, even the World Pro Hero Association have no control over them. I wonder what kind of heroes they have there?" Midoriya Izuku's looking forward to this trip just like everyone else. "I have to get souvenirs for Mom and All Might! Mirio-senpai will surely enjoy something too so I have to put him on the list too." Ah. He's in mumbling mode. 

"Deku-kun sure is kind to everyone back home~." Uraraka said with a cheerful smile. 

The island was called Shiranui. Just like its name indicate, it's unknown to many people. Culture-wise, it's like another Japan but during the time when people wore kimono instead of modern clothings. 

When they've arrived, they were welcomed by the island's citizens. 

"Welcome to Shiranui island. My name is Ri. Allow me to be your guide of the island." Ri's a very a beautiful woman with long brown hair. "The clothes you are wearing are unique. It's the first time I see it." 

But the girls loved Ri's kimono! She looked so beautiful and elegant! How old was she anyway? 

"I'm 40." 

"40?!" This shocked the boys and girls of 1-A because they thought she was in her early twenties! 

'How is she older than me but look 20 years younger?!' Aizawa didn't look shocked but he was shocked. "Bakugou, you don't look shocked at all. No need to be shy if you agree with the others." 

"My Mother is 39." 

"...right. It shouldn't be anything new to you, huh?" Aizawa have met Bakugou Mitsuki before so it shouldn't surprise Bakugou Katsuki that there's someone whose age and appearance contrast greatly.

"My, you all looked surprised." Ri said while touching her cheek. 

"Children! H-how many children do you have?!" Mineta and Kaminari both shouted, unable to believe such a young looking woman even have children! 

"I have 8 children~." Here is a photo of my husband. The most hilarious part had to be the fact her husband looked like someone who could pass to appear in the first and second part of Jojo's bizarre adventure! He's huge! 

"I bet he has an impressive package down there-!" When Mineta said that, Aizawa knocked him out. 

"Sorry about that, Miss Ri." 

"No, no, everyone says that about my husband. He may look huge in size, but he's a teddy bear at heart. Please allow me to show you all to the inn you will stay in." The way Ri spoke was exactly like Yoayorozu, a very elegant feminine way of speaking. "We are happy to have visitors because we've always had our borders shut. We are very happy to let the world see us for who we are. Aizawa-san, how does the world see us?" 

"A mystery. Just like the name of the island, you are an unknown land." 

Shiranui Island was like Japan during the Edo period. It felt like they went back to the past of Japan.  

"I see. Our island's name means Unknown Fire. I think it suits especially the Heroes of our island. You may be able to see them soon." 

"I heard citizens are allowed to use their Quirks in public." Aizawa looked at the children who ran past them. One of them were emitting a Quirk that reminded him of the sparklers he played with as a kid. 

"Yes. Is it not allowed for you?" 

"Currently, the rules on Quirks are as followed: Quirks cannot be used publicly by any non-licensed hero. Quirks cannot be used to injure other persons under any circumstances without just cause and a hero license. Heroes quirks must be registered in the public database, it can be changed. Quirks CAN be used for self-defense purposes when in distress or present danger."

"That is a very strange rule but I am glad there is a self-defense rule." Ri said, unable to understand why Quirks would be limited in terms of usage. 

The in they're staying in was high up on a long set of stone steps. The students could all see the ocean! This was a breathtaking sight and they started to take pictures. 

"Todoroki, I didn't think you'd be the type to take pictures from your phone too!" Kaminari said to Todoroki. 

"I want to show my Mom this view." 

When the girls heard it, they put their hands over their mouths; Todoroki's best boy! 

"Bakugou! Take a photo of me! I want to make it look like I am carrying that mountain!" Kirishima gave Bakugou his phone, not one bit afraid the other will make it explode. 

"Fucking stand there! The lighting is better! Saying fucking cheese!" Bakugou has very aggressive phototaking skills! 

"This is going to be the inn you will stay in. I am the manager of the Shinisou Inn along with my husband. Nice to meet you all and I wholeheartedly welcome you all." Ri bowed and greeted them yet again. She's happy the students like the view they're seeing. She wondered what those small handheld things were in their hands.  

"T-the name of the Inn..." The students muttered; Shinisou in Japanese sounded like 'Seems like dying.'

"Huh...? What's that? You shitty ass brats have a problem with the name of MY inn?" 

When the students looked back, they saw a huge man with a scary looking face. Yeah he definitely could pass for a villain in the Part 1 or 2 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! A villain! That's the face of a villain! What's his Quirk?!  

"I bet his Quirk is a Stand! It has to be a Stand!" Kaminari whispered to Sero! 

"I see it too!" 

"Lio~." Ri was so happy to see her husband had arrived. 

'Even his name rhymes with Dio!' Kaminari and Sero both thought as they stared at the huge man. 

"Ri-chan, did these people bully you?" 

"No. They're our guests." 

"Oh. Okay. Anyway, here." He gave his wife a bouquet of flowers, "I was cleaning the area up and I forgot to throw them away. You can have it." 

"My, we've been married for almost 22 years and you're still such a tsundere. It's adorable." 

"I am not a tsundere!" 

'Holy crap, they are a cute couple...!' The students thought as they watched their interaction with one another. 

Midoriya noticed a huge island connected by a single bridge in the West from them. "What's that island there?" 

Lio stopped blushing immediately, "That is Shiranai Island. It's not open for you." He looked angry, "Those guys always looking for a way to start a war and trying to get us involved with their bullshit." 

"Dear." Ri looked serious too. 

"Tch." 

"Sorry about that, students. Now, I'll show you to your rooms. Your role will start tomorrow so please enjoy a hearty meal. If you need anything, my children will help you." Ri and Lio have a total of 8 children all in their teens just like the 1-A students. 

Ichirou's a mama's boy, the oldest and the most hardworking; Nia, a narcisst and a mama's boy too; Sango, a mama's girl and she's an airhead; Shia's a papa's girl and a complete tomboy; Gou's a quiet boy who preferred to draw and be away from noises; Roku's a hotheaded loudmouth, very hardworking and often fights with Ichirou for Ri's attention; Nana's a kindhearted girl who always made sure the siblings don't get too far with the fighting, and finally Hachi, he has a passion for cooking and the youngest of all his siblings but that doesn't stop him from acting the most mature. 

"The fuck are you looking at?!" Bakugou shouted at Shia and Roku. Did he just pick fights with the most hotheaded children in one go?! 

"That's my line!" Ri's two children shouted. 

"Stop it or I'll tell Hachi to leave your desserts out." 

"Aww..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's night time and everyone was full after a hearty meal and a bath at the hot spring. Everyone will have a hard working day tomorrow as they will help out with the construction of Shiranui Island. Apparently they will start modernizing the whole island. 

Suddenly, everyone was woken up by the sound of an explosion. Everyone heard noises coming from the West. In the West was Shiranai Island. 

Aizawa ordered everyone to get up and to assist with holding the enemies back. They were told to evacuate the citizens and to lessen the collateral damage the enemies were causing. Aizawa will help subdue the enemies since he's able to stop their Quirks from working. He separated the students and put them into groups to rescue the citizens and evacuate them to the safe zone he had designated best for the citizens to go, which was to the top of the mountain here at the Shinisou inn.

The students of U.A. went straight to protecting the citizens. The citizens seemed very surprised at the fact they were being rescued. In fact, that fact alone made the U.A. students think it's odd; wasn't it natural for Heroes to save the citizens? Why were they looking so surprised at being rescued? 

"Get away! It's dangerous here! Go!" Kirishima and Mina were evacuating a family who were still having their dinner. 

"Didn't you hear the explosions?!" Mina shouted at the family. 

The family did hear the explosions but they thought nothing of it, "Heroes are on the job-" An explosions was set off very close by this house! Kirishima immediately hardened himself and he shielded everyone behind him! He could see the enemy! They were the size of an orc but the head was of a child crying. The eyes of the child was completely white without a soul. 

"He...lp...Me...He....lp." 

Kirishima and Mina had never seen an enemy like this before. They didn't know what to do. They're supposed to help those who needed help...right? 

Kirishima and Mina were not the only one who were hesitating. Everyone was hesitating on defeating the villain because the villains were begging for help. From the looks of it, they were unable to control their own bodies. They were begging to be saved but the students of U.A. had no idea what to do. 

Some of the villains' words were incoherent, but there were those who were capable of speech and spoke clearly they wanted help. 

Bakugou didn't know what to do. These were children! How does he help them- "Ah...?" The monster in front of him fell down. Standing behind the monster was a girl with a kitsune fox mask over her face. She had pink flowing hair and a katana ready for combat. She ran away from Bakugou and she went to target the monsters! Who was that girl?

The U.A. students saw people with kitsune fox masks finishing off the monsters despite the monsters asking for help! That's not all, they ignored citizens who were calling for help and went straight to killing the monsters! Who were they? Heroes of Shiranui?!

The Heroes of Shiranui Island were fighting back by slaughtering the monsters that were crying for help! They did not hesitate. These young Heroes were young, they were the exact same age as the 1-A students! 

Todoroki's wall of ice was broken through! He should burn the monster, it was the correct thing to do but he couldn't do it. The monster was asking him for help and he couldn't bear to use his left side to burn it. Todoroki felt someone support him from behind. When he looked at who it was, pink hair was in his vision and so was blood. The girl with a kitsune fox mask had stabbed the monster in the right eye, instantly killing it. "Y-you-" 

The girl did not stay and she ran away too. She's off to kill more of those things.

Back with Kirishima and Mina, they were having problems trying to subdue the monster. Kirishima did not want to fight and Mina was too scared to fight something that was calling for help like a little kid. The crying made them hesitate even more because the kid was crying for their mother. The poor child was lost and they somehow became a monster! 

"Don't worry, kid, I'll save you! I won't harm you-" Kirishima's promising words fell on deaf ears because the monster punched him away! If he didn't harden himself, he would have died after hitting the tree! 

"Kirishima!" Mina used her acid to try and burn the monster but the monster cried out in pain, making Mina stop because it sounded like a child was in pain and she couldn't bear it. 'I-I can't do this...! But Kirishima...!' 

But someone was there to save Kirishima. That someone saved Bakugou and Todoroki. She kicked the monster in the chest with a flying kick. 

"Huh?" Kirishima sat up and he saw pink hair in his vision. Who was this girl? 

"H-help...help me...R...Ra...fa...Onee-chan...help me...please....help me-" The girl did not listen to the words of the monster and she cut the fingers that reached out to her with her katana. 

Mina dropped to the floor and she screamed at the violent scene before her. Kirishima watched because he was shocked by the lack of hesitation from this mystery girl who was someone of their age. 

The monster cried as it held onto its right arm that's lacking fingers. The girl in the mask had cut them clean off. "Onee-chan...Onee-chan...no...no..." 

The girl held her katana with both hands- 

"Wait!" Kirishima touched the girl by the shoulder, "That is a child! They're asking for help-" 

"There's nothing to help that child. Putting him out of his misery is the best option." 

What a cold response! 

"You can't just kill him! He can speak-" 

"I have to kill it. If you're going to excuse yourself and keep your hands clean, fucking get out of my way!" She pushed Kirishima out of the way and she went in for the kill! 

However, Kirishima got in the way and he hardened himself in front of her, breaking her katana.

"Hmm~? Hardening, huh? You broke my katana. Good thing it's only a normal thing and not an actual one." 

"Huh?" He didn't get what she meant by that. 

"Ranfa!" A male Shiranui Hero came and he dropped in to land by the girl's side, "Ranfa, I've managed to slaughter the ones you told me to get." 

"Good job, Homura. Do you mind doing me a favor? Let me use you." 

Homura allowed himself to be used by the girl with pink hair. The girl touched the ball of light in front of his chest and she pulled out a sword that's bursting with fire. Kirishima and Mina watched without blinking because it was truly an amazing Quirk that they have never seen before! She pulled a weapon out of a person! 

"Dance of Fire..." She stabbed the sword into the ground! "Rising Phoenix!" There's a fiery ring of fire surrounding the monster. Before the monster could escape, a burst of fire reached the sky, incinerating everything within the circle! 

"Mama...mama...it hurts...hurts..." The monster walked out of the circle all charred. It continued to speak as it started to turn to ash in a slow manner. "Mama...mama...mama...mama...I wanna go home-" 

As Ranfa dashed to cut its head off from the body, her mask fell to the ground it was then Kirishima felt everything played in his head like a zoetrope.

Everything in the events of Herogatari...

Everything in the events of Rewrite...

Everything in the events of Diamond Flower...

And everything in the events of Rewrite: Diamond...

He could remember it all now. 

Tears flowed as he looked at Ranfa's face and beautiful blue eyes...

"Ranfa..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
1.1K 40 14
One day bakugo and deku get locked in a locker together and soon after become boyfriends. deku's mother finds out and sends him away to a conversion...
121K 4.7K 25
[CURRENTLY EDITING] NOT A TOSHINORI X READER--TOSHINORI X OC. All Might, the man you had dated back in your UA days and All For One got into a serous...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...