Dragons' Child

By JeffCallOne23

Great Red and Ophis where having a chat In The Dimensional Gap when suddenly there was a hole leading to Eart... More

Info And Stuff
Chapter 1: Outcasted Child
Chapter 2: Friend?
Chapter 3: Complicated Meeting
Chapter 4: The Talk.....
Chapter 5: Flaming Bird
RWBY
Chapter 6: Familiar and Friends
Chapter 7: Father and Friends
Chapter 8: Training
Chapter 9: Party Crasher
Chapter 11: What is Love?
Chapter 12: Concussion?
New Book Out
Spirits

Chapter 10: Phoenix Vs Dragon

6K 70 32
By JeffCallOne23

X Pov

(Sirzech): "Fight Starts Now!"

(X): "Well it started a while ago but what ever."

(Lord Phoenix): "There are 32 of us. You will never win!"

(Ravel): "Actually 31. I'm out. Retire Ravel." She bowed as she disappeared.

(X): "Well I think out of your family she is the smartest. Well I guess it is time to fight." I said while cracking my knuckles which created a massive force of air that flung them back.

Suddenly I had a massive Fire Ball hit me. I could have dogged it but I think it be for fun seeing there face when I walk out. Before I did I heard Lord Phoenix.

(Lord Phoenix): "As I know, Humans should only be our slave. They are weak and where only exist for easy labor. They always think they are better but just like this one they are truly just weak. They should Just listen to there Masters. Or dye like this one." There where some cheers and laughs form the crowd. But then two people started laughing a lot.

(GR): "You know why Im laughing right Ddraig?"

(Ddraig): "Yea that fool though you could kill him with fire."

(GR): "Yeah that Dummy totaly should have thought what attack to use before attacking. And then Insulting the person they attacked. Wow X is about to have some fun."

(Lord Phoenix): "X is dead!"

(GR): "No. Your just an idiot. That fire has been going of for a long time."

(LP): "So It just means his body more burnet."

(Ddraig): "No it means he about to go ape shit on you. He above my level now and is more close to GR power level. And you just gave him a boost with some Phoenix Flames. Well Done."

Yea thanks guys for spilling my secret. Now I don't get to see the shocked faces. Well at least I get to when they see my armor. I sucked in all the Flame and looked around. Then, I started to giggle but it was deeper than normal. Good, I get to look scary and sound scary. Lets scare some fools!

(X(Super Deep voice)): "Hahaha."

At this moment he knew he Fucked UP.

I Suddenly created 2 swords and 8 elemental arms and 4 elemental wings. I was covered in my New armor which was breaming with power. Time to kill. I ran up to one of Risers Girls. Stabbed her in the chest and she turned into dust. Good to know. I can't kill them. They will just turn into dust and be sent to a medical room. With that knowledge I walked up to some more people and beheaded them. Suddenly my new ELARM (Elemental Arms) Grabbed something and brought it to my face. And attacker. Actually two attackers. Does not matter because I got 2 swords but before I could do anything 2 other arms stabbed them. Ok so my arms are weapons as well. I looked around me and noticed a lot of dust. There was not many left. This seems like it going to easy. 4 left? Yeah 4 that means just kings and queens. At least they honor there queens.

(Riser and LP):  "Go kill him you slut."

Never mind. Well at least I can show some honor. As they walked towards me I stabbed them straight through the chest. I then bowed to them as they looked shocked. Then they turned to dust.

(LP): "Why did you bow? Your Unhonorable."

(Riser): "You just spat in their face by bowing."

(X): "You guys shall not talk about Honor. They Stuck with you when they new they were going to dye! They are honorable but you... YOU GUYS ARE MY NEW DUMMIES!!!!!"

That put them into shock. Then Lord Phoenix thought of a bad idea.

(LP): "I could give you any thing you want. What you want money, girls, women, power?"

He was scared and the though Buissness deals was a good idea? But I was going to do something funny with that. I created a table.

(X): "Yeah let talk because that will let me beat you quicker because you don't have what I want."

(LP): "Uh what do you want?"

(X): "Well lets see. The Marriage is stopping if I win this and you can see I have basically won..... So I don't need that.... Ok let me ask some people what they want."

(LP): "Uh ok?"

With that I stood up and looked around.

(X): "Ok what do you guys want to see? Me beat up these two fouls or me make a business deal which has no meaning behind it because I will just take every thing he owns and rip apart their fighting groups and let them do what they want? If I win I would already rip Riser up but what about both? I really what to fight and take Risers Group away from him. Or at least the ones who want to come with me or just want to leave Riser. WOW that sounded weird... ok I got to figure out how to word it. Let just say I get to Ruin Risers life if I fight or I get to ruin both if I do this deal thing. So vote I can wait."

And wait I did. I think they were shocked but I could not see them any more. But suddenly Sirzech came over the Mic.

(Sirzech): "Uh well we want to see a fight but some want to see the deal. So it going to be a deal on who wins the fight what they gain."

Really that stupid. Ok then I guess I have to make a deal.... Devils are confusing.

(X): "Ok It looks like I have to make a deal. Uh I not know.... I get a lot of money uhhhh I don't know... I think Rias should have the decision on this. No marriage unless every one gives consent because then it just messed up. But Yea Rias picks the deal because if I did I would ruin the economy. So can we do it after the fight. Acttully you guys make your side of the deal now OK."

(LP): "Riser and Rias get married and you will be stripped of all of your powers."

(X): "How would you strip my powers? And Who would you give it to?"

(LP): "I will find a way but I would give the powers to me."

(X): "Ok I'm fine with that because you would dye from it. Still I'm going to win. Can we start the fight back up again?

(LP): "Yes"

(X): "Good"

 Which was right when I grabbed Lord Phoenix by his leg and flung him into the air. One of my arms went and grabbed him and kept him in the air. Then I walked over to Riser and used one of the arms to slap him. He seemed like he was paralyzed. Like a deer in headlights as that saying I once heard said. 

(X): "Uh Riser are you ok?"

(?/?): "Riser Gone."

(X): "Ok and you are now what? I feel like you some Phoenix."

(?/?): "Yes you are right. I am a Phoenix. I obey those who beat me Directly. But I was beaten once long ago and never shown my self. Just switching bodys until I ended up here. Most of the fights people had were... let just call them Play fights. But then I found a fight which I would like to try to fight. Not to win because this guy foul.

(X): "Why then?"

(Phoenix): "It just to see where you are on the Phoenix scale. I know your high on the Dragon scale but there Priorities are different. So would you please end that guy so we can have a one on one fight with no draw backs. You already Beaten this guy I am just going to use his body for now."

(X): "Ok Sure."

Another arm went up and stabbed Lord Phoenix in the chest. With that he turned to dust.

(Phoenix): "The fight starts now!"

Now this is where it got interesting and fun. Because I did not underestimate them. I new they where powerful. What interesting was when they made armor wrap around Riser. It was a cool design that looked very much like a phoenix. When the blade came out of the armor it had a nice flame looking blade with a phoenix on the handle. It looked really nice.

(Phoenix): "You like?"

That when I realized it. Dragons normal there to show power but Phoenixs normal in a story to show beauty. This was a beauty contest. So that why dad always said "If it a Dragon For. If it a Phoenix Run." Well no running now. I choose to do something I have never done in a long time. Make a new armor set. Once I reached the one I'm in now dad said it can take gits from even him and survive. But now I had to make one for beauty. The thing is making armor set is easy after the first one it just the details is hard to do. Mainly because it comming form my mind. But I had to think in a beauty mindset instead if a power mindsset.

(X): 'Beauty! Beauty! Beauty!'

Suddenly some light shined around me and I felt the armor get a little lighter. I opened my eyes and drawed out my sword. I looked back at them.

(X): "You like?"

(Phoenix): "You passed."

Suddenly a light came out of the chest of Riser and went straight to me.

(Phoenix): "I'm here. Please stab him."

I did not even need to be asked but one of my Elarms did it. But I realized I did not control that arm. But before I could ask Phoenix about it.

(Sirzech): "Um uh ok now that X won uhh X can you put on some cloths."

What? I looked down at myself and noticed I was only in what could be classes as underwear. The sword came from the air I realised. Wait? How did I win?

(Sirzech): "Ok Ok Ok calm down. All you girls need to control your self and all you guys need to stop wanting to kill him. Fine ok don't come any closer. Uh ok uh X"

(X): "Yes?"

(Sirzech): "You can stay like that for 5 more minutes then slowly put your clothes on. Um can you also uh.... Ok fine I will just stop with trying to get in. Ok X can you pull some sexy poses?"

(X): "What? How do I do that?"

But be for I could do anything Phoenix started telling me.

(Phoenix): "Ok bring your arm up and make it horizontal. The bend your arm to about 90 degree then try and touch your shoulder while trying not to much it. Or squeeze your fist."

I did exactly as they said. What gender is Phoenix?

(Phoenix): "I'm a female so I know what the girls want. And the boys want to kill you."

Wait why would they want to ki.... oh I think I get it. But it has to do with love, the one topic I know nothing on. Before I could go any farther the arena started the break. The Glass wall started to.... Crumble? The thing is about 50 teleportation circles came around me. Everyone of them was filled with Girls all looking at me. I felt a sting on my hand as all of them jumped at me. But I was gone. Motley saved my life from what ever that was. Well almost. I ended up in a spot which is worse than in the arena. In the arena stands. Before I could freak out I felt another sting on my hand.

(GR): "DG."

Another warp with Motley. Except Dad and Ddraig where with me on this one. When we arrived back home dad looked at me.

(GR): "Well, son I am going to teach you about love."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I got one more chapter But it more a simple chapter. This chapter I was trying to his 2000 words for the 2000 reads. I did but I don't know if I liked how I did it. It came together in parts which made The Fight then Deal then the Beauty Contest. Yea it just felt very weird. Thank AnimeLoverDxD19 for the permission. But now I need to know is Harem. I will be posting a chapter (Likely next one) on who is likely in. Maids needed as well. Pictures are helpful.
-JeffCallOne23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 7.6K 93
My name is Satria Akbar. I'm just an ordinary man in college with a part-time job, but when I see a kid who almost got crashed into by a truck, I sav...
29.5K 352 17
At the end of battle between the supernatural factions and The Beast, Trihexa, uptill that point and died in the hope to weakend it or maybe just hur...
58.3K 1K 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
37.3K 277 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...