My Melody || Jungkook BTS✔️

By estella_w

For her there isn't such a thing as a one side coin. She is honey and lemon at the same time. He is a stone i... More

Prologue
1.ICE CREAM
2.FEELINGS
3.MELODY
4.UNEXPECTED MEETING
5.SMILE
6.JEALOUSY
7.BUS
8.FRIEND
9.CHERRY
10.PHONE
11.BOYFRIEND?
12.TRUTH OR DARE
13.IN THE RAIN
14.SICK
15. ANGER
16. FIGHT
17.AGAIN
18. SURPRISE
19. SURPRISE II
20.DATE
21. HOT DANCE
22.THE BEACH
23. LOVE
24. PASSION
25. ROSES
26. ALONE
27. FAR AWAY
28. NEW BEGINNING
29.JEALOUS
30.GAME
31.NIGHT OUT
33.MOONLIGHT
34. PARTY
35. THE TRUTH
36.KISS & MAKE UP
37.PROPOSAL
EPILOGUE

32.SLEEPOVER

1.4K 41 9
By estella_w

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The sudden stop of the car interrupted us.

Damn! The right time to stop!

"What the hell was that Jimin?" I shouted in frustration.

"That dog came out of nowhere, running in the middle of the street." He said explaining the abrupt stop while getting on the road again.

Now I hate dogs!

Noelle and Jimin started talking again and I had the chance to do the same with Joy.

"I see that you still have the necklace that I gave you. So you haven't forgotten me at all, in contrary you have been thinking about me." I whispered near her face, just a millimetre was enough and our lips would became one.

"I use it just as a piece of accessory nothing more. And I am not the only one that have been thinking about you. You have done the same. Because I know pretty well babyboy that you haven't touched any other women since me." She said winking.

How the hell she knows?

"How sure you are about that?" I asked her smirking.

"Very sure Kookie because you confessed it to me." It was her turn now to smirk.

"I did so?" I asked her while placing my hand at her inner thigh and touching her slowly going higher and higher with my hand.

"Stop it." She said trying to stop me.

"Stop you with this attitude and stop going to parties and dancing like that. It's too provocative damn it." I said squeezing her thigh and touching sensually her private part.

"You don't tell me what to do and what not. I do whatever I want. And stop touching me." She said and tried once again to take off my hand.

"You won't go alone at nigh are we clear? And you will do what I say or I will continue what I started with my hand right here in the car.

She glared at me terrified of my words and didn't say anything just nodded her head.

Touching her one last time I retrieved my hand and she calmed down.

How much I wanted to be alone with her and kiss her in every part of her body, feel her soft skin against mine.

I have became starved after her body. I can't seem to get enough of her.

"I am so hungry." Noelle broke the silence in the car.

"Can you drop us at a restaurant ?" Said Joy looking at Jimin in the front mirror.

"I am hungry too. We left in a hurry and didn't get the chance to eat dinner. It was Jungkook's idea to follow..."

"Jimin you better shut your mouth and look for a place to eat." I interrupted him from spilling the beans in front of the girls. I didn't want Joy to learn that I followed her to the club. Or that I have been looking at her all the time.

Oh God how much I wanted to kill those pricks who gazed at her curvy body.

The car finally stop. It was hard to find a restaurant open at this hour of the night. It was past midnight.

Noelle headed out of the car and Joy started doing the same.

Immediately I caught her soft hand and stopped her. She turned around and looked at me surprised.

"Jimin accompany Noelle to order some take out food." I said glancing at him and he quickly followed her , leaving us alone.

"Let go." Joy said coldly.

"Why the hell did you go to the bar tonight?" I demanded an answer from her.

"I don't have to explain nothing to you. We are done Jungkook. We are over." She said with a harsh tone.

"Yes we are done because you wanted to and now here you are, after me. Also it was you who came in my apartment the other night. And now you act like we are strangers."

"I didn't come on purpose to..." She answered in embarrassment.

"Right. You came to talk about friendship principles." I said in frustration.

After a short pause I finally asked the question that has been in my mind all the time.

"Why are you too stubborn to ask for another chance between us?"

"What? I am not even thinking about asking you or begging you to go back together." She said.

"If I remember right you were the one who ended up everything. So don't expect me too come back to you because I won't." I said angrily.

"Well I am not expecting you to do anything. I am asking just one thing, stay away from me. Don't interfere in my life anymore. Continue living like you have done for the past year." She said and I felt all the hurt on her tone.

"Do you know how I have been living? It's been a hell. I was trying hard to forget you but it was hard. You were like a shadow following me everywhere. I couldn't stay a day without thinking about you. You destroyed me Joy. You won the game, the playboy got played." I said all I had in me, remembering once again all the hurt I have been through.

She avoided looking at me, her face had a sad expression. Why is she feeling like that? She should be happy for making me suffer like that. Why is she sad?

"Why are you acting like that? Like you are sorry." I said at her.

"I am not. And better this is the last time you follow me and tell me what to do and what not." She answered in a cold tone.

"I will do whatever I want and you have no say about it." I challenged her.

"Like you have no say in my life." She mumbled.

"Want me to prove it?" I winked at her.

"You jerk. How dare ...?" She started yelling at me.

"Shhh baby, you better stop calling me a jerk or I will show you what a real jerk does." I said placing my hand at her lips shushing her.

She started saying something but Noelle and Jimin were already in the car and she stayed quiet all the ride home.

When we finally arrived home it was almost two o'clock. As we were heading to the elevator Noelle spoke loudly.

"Omg Joy I have lost the keys."

"What? Where did you have them?" Asked Joy with a worried voice.

"In my bag. But they might have fall when I went to order the food or at the party." Noelle explained looking guilty.

"How can you be so irresponsible? It was the only copy we had. And tonight we can't find a locksmith to open the door, it's too late." Joy talked angrily to her friend.

"We don't have where to go now." She continued.

"Why don't you came in our apartment just for the night?" Suggested Jimin.

Finally Jimin you said something wise.

I was just staying there passively , hearing the conversation.

I thank my lucky stars for this turn of events !

"No we can't. We should find a way to open the door." Joy answered quickly.

"Joy it's too late now and I am too sleepy to stay anymore here thinking of ways to open the door. Let's go." Noelle whispered to her but was enough loud for me to hear it.

"It's all your fault and now you are complaining."

After some more debating they decided to pass the night at our house.

"How are we going to sleep?" Asked Jimin after we were inside.

"I will sleep in my room." I spoke.

"But what about the girls?" Jimin asked.

I know Jimin thought that girls should sleep in my room but I had other plans.

My room has a king sized bed while Jimin's room has a single bed and there's only one big couch at the dining room.

"I will sleep here." Said Noelle pointing at the couch.

"No, you sleep at my room while I sleep here." Offered Jimin.

"Thanks. Me and Joy will be more comfortable at your room." Said she smiling.

"Jimin has a single bed." I ruined their plans of sleeping together.

Joy gazed at me wide eyes and than she looked at her friend angrily as to say that was her fault.

"Perfect then. I will sleep in Jimin's room, Jimin on the couch and Joy will sleep with Jungkook." Noelle said happily like she had solved a difficult matter.

"No way. What are you saying Noelle?" Joy yelled at her friend.

"Why are you acting like you haven't slept with him before?" Whispered she but was loud enough for me to hear it.

Joy sent her a death glare and said nothing else.

"Well let's sleep now. I am too tired." I said heading to my room. Then I heard footsteps after me and I knew who it was. My baby girl.

With her head held down she entered the room and closed the door after her.

Without saying anything I started undressing, taking my time. She quickly turned my back to me.

That reaction of her made me laugh out loud.

"Why are you so shy now babygirl? You have seen all of me." I teased her.

"And I forgot to tell you that I sleep naked." I added and got on the bed.

She turned off the lights and striped down to her clothes. Her sexy body was arousing me.

She was only on her lingerie and slowly climbed on the other side of bed.

"Can you give me something to wear because I can't sleep like that?" She asked.

"No. I don't like to share my clothes." I said sounding serious.

Of course I don't mind giving her one one of my oversized shirts but I wanted her to sleep without any clothe at all.

She was curled on the other side of the bed , putting some distance between us.

I can't stand this, having her on my bed only on her lingerie and not touching her.

Pretending to be asleep I moved near her and circled my hands around her body. Pressing my front to her soft curvy body.

She continued moving and trying to get out of my hands but I faked like I was sleeping and she had no other way than to stay quiet.

Just like that I felt at peace with her in my arms and holding her tight to me.
I know this won't last because there's no chance of getting back but just for tonight I am enjoying it.

************************************

"Stop moving." I said half asleep.

No answer came back but the moves continued. I felt hands trying to push my body but it was useless.

It was too hard to wake up because we went to bed late .

"Stop." I said one last time.

It seemed that this person isn't hearing my words. I couldn't wake up.
Since the movements continued I hardly opened my eyes and saw Joy trying to free her body from me.

I was almost on top of her, with my head placed at her boobs. That's why I couldn't get up. It felt to damn good.

She looked at me with those shiny eyes and her curly hair that have fallen all over her face.

I can't handle this view. It's so arousing.

"Move." She said looking at me.

"I don't want." I answered and placed my head back at her chest.

"Jungkook move, I need to get up." Joy said one more time.

Getting no answer from me she started pushing me away.

"Move." She said in frustration when her pushing had no result.

"Make me." I challenged.

"I am not in mood Jungkook."

"In mood for what babygirl?" I winked at her.

"To play your stupid games. So get up now." She was really mad now. Better not get on this side of hers. My babygirl can be dangerous.

"Calm down my wild cat." I smiled at at her furious face while getting up from her soft body.

She got up and was trying to cover herself from my gaze. I was watching her too concentrated. Omg her curves make me lose my mind.

"Why cover it up when I have seen all of that, even more." I said scanning her body from head to toe.

Joy sent me a cold glare and quickly got dressed . So she isn't speaking to me !

She made her way to the door and when she was ready to open it she turned back and looked at me.

"You changed your mind babe?" I smirked.

"Of course not. I just wanted to say that my ring looks good in your necklace." She smirked too and left.

How stupid of me not to take it off. Dman Jungkook !

I got up and wore just a pair of shorts. It was almost midday. We have slept a lot since last night we went to bed late . Beside that I sleep peacefully with Joy in my arms.

No one was on the living room. Where are they?
I supposed that Noelle and Joy would be here, because they had no keys to go home and I wish they never find them.

"Finally you are up." Said Jimin coming from outside.

"Where were you?"

"I was upstairs." He said.

I hope that he hasn't helped them to open the door because I will strangle him.

"Did you call a locksmith?" I asked.

"No. It wasn't necessary at all because Noelle remembered that left her phone on the car and when we went to get it this morning we found her wallet and the keys inside it." He said laughing like it was very funny but in my point of view it isn't funny at all.

The doorbell rang and Jimin quickly went to open it. It was Noelle. These two are behaving suspicious.

"I am ready." He smiled.

"Wait. Where are you going?" I asked without understanding what was happening.

"We are going grocery shopping." Jimin said.

"Only you two? " I winked at Jimin.

"Well Joy couldn't came because can't leave him alone and since Jimin was going I thought to go with him because I don't have a car.." Noelle continued explaining as to make a point that there's nothing between she and Jimin.

I lost track of her words when I heard that Joy is with somebody.

"Who is him?" I interrupted her.

"Joy's high school friend. He studies at the same school as us."

"And what the hell wants he at your house?"

"Well Joy met him one day accidentally and decided to catch up when they had the chance. And he came for a visit since it's weekend." Noelle finished.

I was going crazy. Joy was alone with another man.
She is so stubborn.

As soon as they left I hurried to her apartment. I knocked hard in the door and she opened it.

"Noelle what did you forget n.." she said smiling but when she saw me the smile she had left her face.

"What do you want?" She said.

"Aren't you inviting me inside?"

"What do you want Jungkook?" Joy asked again seriously.

"I said it that..."

"Who is there Joy?" Said that prick coming to the door.

"My neighbor." She answered coldly.

Neighbor right?

"Well neighbor I came to tell you that you forgot your bra the other night at my house." I answered and left form her doorstep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 84 9
Kira is a half Japanese half korean who was abandoned at the age of three after her parents found out she was diagnosed with breast cancer, she hid t...
136K 3.3K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
334K 11.9K 24
Forced marriage? Cold+Playboy=? What happens when she lets him do whatever he wants? What happens when he notices that he comes back to her every tim...
105 11 11
A girl is placed between two men who love her, one is her long term boyfriend while the other is the monstrous ex who made her life a living hell. Sh...