I Had To Fall For Him (Why Do...

By Tori_K_P

Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets... More

Character info
The Past
Meet
Get To Know Them
Birthday
Leaving
Fun Day
Coachella Day Drama!
Coachella Day 2
Coachella Day 3
Back For The First Time
No, Don't Go
Come Home
Admitance
Happy Day Ruined
Love You
Help
Basic Talk
Surprise
Meet the Family
Bad dreams
"Welcome Home"
The Place I Call Home
Shock
Sadness Turns Sadder
Memories
Cancelled
Drama Before Big Days
So it Begins
Down Day
Big, Happy Day
Surprised, Anger, Disaster.
Today
Time Changes Everything
Christmas Eve
Christmas Surprise
Only the beginning
New York
Friendly Endings

Carnival Catchup

3.7K 55 6
By Tori_K_P

I walked closer to Jamie, finding tears start to pour from her eyes too. I burst out crying and latched onto her. She did the same, causing us to fall to the ground in each other's arms. I could hear the others muttering to each other, trying to figure out what's going on. Anna and Daniel remained silent, the only people that know Jamie and how much she means to me. Yeah, I've told Zach and Christina a bit about her but not about who she truly was and what she means to me. I stop crying a bit and move my head back to look at her. The same long, straight, brown hair. Same lightly tanned skin. Same bright green eyes with the small hint of blue. Still wearing little to no makeup. The only things that have changed are her style and body. I realise she had examined me when she grabs hold of my necklace. The same 'be brave' one she gave me before leaving. I grab hers, seeing the same blue gem I give her but on a different chain.

"You still have it" she croaks.

"and you still have your one" I sob. We cry again.

"Wait, this is the Jamie from her childhood right?" Christina asks.

"more like up till year ten best friend" Daniel states. I hear a couple gasps. I finish crying and pull back a little.

"I missed you so much" I smile, wiping my eyes from tears.

"I missed you too" she smiles back. Something clicks in my brain and I jump up, dragging her up with me. I turn around, raising my shirt to show her my tattoo.

"Don't let any b**ches beat your happiness. Wait, I said that to you" she cheers. She quickly slides the left arm of her cardigan off and shows me her tattoo. 'I'll find someone like you to love'

"I said that to you before you left" I stutter. How did we come up with this without knowing?

"I don't know how we did it but I'm happy we did" She states, pulling it back on. "So, first explain why Daniels here and smiling at us" I giggle at her.

"well this is his and his bandmates house, I just live here with them" I state as if it's simple but it really isn't. "Daniel apologised to me a while ago after I first moved in with them, long story that I will tell you later"

"right" Jamie drags out, still iffy about him.

"I really am sorry Jamie. The boys brought me to realise what I did was wrong, though they don't really know what happened. I hope you can forgive me" Daniel expresses, walking towards us. I look up at her, as she is 5'5, and see she's pondering a plan in her head.

"Do you have any cookie and cream ice cream?" She asks. I laugh, knowing what she has planned.

"yeah, in the freezer" He answers, confused.

"I forgive you. No one touches it, it's mine" she announces, looking at everyone. "Now introduce me to everyone"

"right. First, we will start with the band." I instruct, having them step forward.

After saying who is related to who I start pointing out who is significantly special to me.

"Christina is one of my best friends. Zach is also my best friend. Esther is a good friend of mine along with the other guys besides Jonah here" I sigh, looking at him and noticing the similar features between him and Jamie.

"Do I have to kick his a**?" Jamie questions with a quite serious face. I giggle.

"no, no. Jonah is my.... boyfriend" I smile, holding his hand. I look at Jamie and see her jaw dropped. She closes it and walks over to us, starting to inspect him. I giggle as he stiffens.

"I can see why you're dating him. He's not my type but I get it" she states, stopping in front of us, still serious. "He looks a bit like me" she cheers and walks away. I burst out laughing along with everyone except Jonah.

"She's a lot like Indi" Zach laughs.

"Well, Jamie was basically my rock all through school. Up until our tenth year when she moved away. No matter what, we stuck together through everything." I smile, walking over to stand by her.

"I remember the first day we met." Jamie chimes in. "We were both so scared to start school. Our mums walked us in and when we both saw eachother....we clicked"

"You ran from your mum and hugged me. You didn't bother introducing yourself until you told me we were going to stay with each other through everything" I chuckled.

"well we did just that didn't we" she states.

"We did"

Jamie and I sit in my room talking for a while. I told her everything that had happened to me, right from when she left up to today. She was a roller coaster of emotions, just like I was when it all happened. We cried together for a bit before she started telling me what happened to her.

"when we arrived at the new house, I hated it. Not only because you weren't there but we moved into a much smaller house with two bedrooms and one bathroom. I was late to school daily because of the fact my parents wouldn't let me drive and wouldn't drive me. No one at the school liked me besides the guys that would always flirt with me. Even then they didn't like me. After a few months, I found one I really liked and that liked me, or so I thought. H-he ended up r-r" she started crying. I hugged her, knowing where she was going. No matter what, I will be here for her.

"I went straight to a doctor. They give me medication to make sure I wasn't pregnant. I couldn't stand living with my parents so I went home, collected all my things and some of my parents' money. I flew my self to LA to find a better life. I met a guy called Sam who helped me get my self together and re-build my life. He became my only friend, my brother. I told him about you and give your socials to him, which I secretly kept up with. He brought home a painting one day, saying it was your painting. I cherished that painting for so long until it ripped. Every time you talked to him, he would tell me what you said. When I worked up the courage to see you again, I found out you were gone. I convinced myself to contact Anna. She told me about you falling back into depression and losing everyone that meant something to you. She planned all of this out and talked to your brothers about it. I didn't know she talked to Daniel but obviously, she did." She continued crying a little while finishing her story.

I instantly hugged her, crying myself. The fact she knew the bases of what had happened to me, even before I told her, scared me a bit but I am glad Sam told her. There was a knock on my door, followed by it slowly opening.

"Christina wanted to know if you guys wanted the ice cream" Jonah smiles lightly, putting his head through the door.

"We will have it later. Now sit, I have many questions to ask you" Jamie sasses, moving down to the end of the bed. He shuts the door and slowly walks over to the bed, sitting next to me. I grab his hand, seeing how worried he is.

"First question. How long have you been dating?" She asks, rubbing her hands together.

"Depends if you want the official date or not" Jonah jokes. Jamie stares at me, confused and shocked with her jaw dropped a bit.

"both would be good" Jamie croaks, still shocked that I would do something like this.

"Unofficially was September 28th. Officially, two days." Jonah smirked. Jamie let out a squeak and grabbed my arms.

"How the hell did you do this? You would never have stood for this, unofficially dating for nearly a month before you actually started dating someone. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!" She yells. I crack up laughing as Jonah stares, scared.

She asked him a heap more questions, which he answered perfectly. She asked about his personal life, family, friends and even some stuff about me. He asked her some questions in return and told her a bit about the guys. Now that everyone was ready, we all gathered so we can travel to the carnival. We decided we should split up. All I know is that Jonah, Zach and I are in a group. We all get there and separate. I wanted to walk around with Jamie but she wanted to really meet everyone. Zach wanted to go on all the rides first, then food, finishing at the games.

Many rides later, we made our way to where the food was. It was dark now, as we left quite late, meaning that all of the lights were now on, brightening the carnival. As soon as we found all the food trucks, I noticed the ice cream truck straight away. It brought back a heap of bad memories, making me feel really uneasy. I can tell the guys noticed because I started to slow down, playing with my bracelet. I specifically wore the one Jonah got me ages ago because it's beautiful, the charms all mean a lot to me and makes me feel a bit better at times. I've also added a few other ones like a crown, coffee cup and wand to add a more personal flair to it. Zach whispers something to Jonah and walks over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, softly holding my cheek. I look over at the truck, briefly, then back at Zach. He looks over at the truck and frowns. "It involves Dolan doesn't it" I nod, looking down. I haven't had the cookie and cream flavour since being with Grayson.

"Its the same truck and everything" I sigh. Zach lifts my face back up.

"It's alright. Things change and better thing happen. Don't worry about the past because it is part of past for a reason." He smiles at me. I smile lightly and grab his hand. We walk over to the truck Jonah is at and start to look through the menu. We order, Zach staying to get our orders while Jonah and I locate a table.

"Are you alright baby?" Jonah asks, grabbing my hand that was rested in my lap.

"Yeah. That ice cream truck is just the same as the one Grayson got me ice cream from and it brought back all these memories." I smile weakly, running my thumb over his hand. He lets go of my hand, pulling my chair closer to him and wrapping his arm around my waist. He grabs hold of my hand, with his arm that's around me, and rubs it lightly.

"Stop letting the things he did worry you. Yes, it may have been nice at the time but he was terrible to you. You just have to remember that we all really love you, especially me." He cheerfully tells me, moving my face up to meet his. We kiss, stopping when Zach coughs, placing our food on the table. "Thanks, Zach"

"You both better be thankful. I didn't stand there waiting, for a whole minute, for nothing." He huffs, causing Jonah and me to laugh.

After we finish eating dinner, Jonah buys me an ice cream. I told him not to but he insisted that my thoughts revolving around a cookie and cream flavoured ice cream needed to change. We walked around, trying to find the games as I ate my ice cream and Jonah held my other hand. We come across a few of the others and lost Zach to them. They were going to get more food then go on a few rides before going home. I start humming a song as Jonah and I walk around.

"Humming one of our songs are we?" he asks, smirking down at me from over his shoulder. I nod, continuing to hum and finish my ice cream. "Let me guess which one. Hmm.......... Is it 'In too deep'?" He asks, knowing that he's right.

"Yes. I would expect you to know too, it is your song" I smirk, finally finishing my ice cream.

"Great, we can start the games now." We walk into the game section of the carnival and smile.

Of course, we battled each other in each game, Jonah winning most of them. Instead of giving out prizes, you got tickets which you took to the prize stand and collected your prizes. Different tickets had different prizes, some tickets went together to form larger prizes. To be honest, it is a great idea. Instead of having to carry your prizes around the whole time, you could collect them at the end as you are about to leave. We have decided that we would put all our tickets together to get bigger prizes. Each type of game gives out different tickets of different colours, giving you the ability to add them together. There are three different colours, for three types of games, signifying the difference in tickets. Meaning you can get three different prizes at the end.

Seeing as we had played all the games, we had multiple of all three colours. We were onto the last game, that being air hockey. I was up by 3 points on the last round. I was one point off winning, meaning Jonah was annoyed, trying to still beat me though I have won 2 of 4 games. We are both competitive people so we both wanted to win, though we were putting all the tickets together when we get our prizes. We are hitting the puck back and forth, trying to get it in the opposites goal. I notice Jonah protecting his goal so I lightly hit the puck, leaving it to stop on the line separating our sides. His hand flies forward to hit it but, I hit it earlier, making it hit the side or the table and bounce into his goal.

"YES!" I yell, jumping around in a circle while pumping my hands in the air. I hear Jonah laugh, taking our tickets from the guy and putting them in my purse. I continue jumping around, yelling out.

"All right. You won but I still won most of the others." Jonah chuckles.

"But still, I won." I stop, looking at him and noticing my purse slung over his shoulder. "Oh, how feminine of you. Where did you get it?" I joke, giggling in the process.

"How funny." He states, rolling his eyes and starting to walk off. I giggle, running after him. I slip my hand into his and wrap my other around his arm, causing him to stop.

"Oh come on," I state, seeing him give me a kinda annoyed. I look up to his eyes, giving him my puppy dog eyes. "I love you" I pout.

"God damn it, you know I can't handle the cuteness of that face." He hands my bag over to me. "I love you too." He smiles and kisses me.

"So, let us go get our prizes and find the others" I cheer, holding onto his hand.

"Actually, I have a different idea" Jonah states, pulling me back into his arms. "Everyone else is already home. I want to take you somewhere else before we go home" his arms rest around my waist as he looks down at me.

"did someone plan a date with me but not tell me?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yeah, I did. I was going to ask you but I thought you would want time to catch up with Jamie before we left for the carnival." He quietly tells, looking over my shoulder as he smiles.

"Well let's go get our prizes and go on this date"

We went to the stand and collected our prizes. Jonah chose a medium sized stuffed panda to give to me. I chose a smaller stuffed elephant, similar to my own for him. For the last one, Jonah let me get something for Jamie. I really want to make it up to her so I got a miniature stuffed turtle. Jonah drove my car to wherever he was taking me when my nerves kicked in. I started to twirl my rings, letting Jonah notice my nerves. He grabbed my hand and lightly rubbed the top with his thumb. It calmed me down a heap.

We stopped at the top of a hill, right in front of a forest. Jonah directed me into the forest to this picnic set up. It was beautiful and I really enjoyed the date. We went home after that and realised everyone was asleep. Jonah told me that everyone's family lives out in LA now which is great and they in fact didn't stay in a hotel. We walked into my room and found Jamie asleep, sprawled out over my bed so I changed and made my way over to Jonah's room. I slid into bed next to him and fell asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 180 21
Sofia Mercedes is 17 and best friends with Anna Seavey. She grew up with Anna and was always surrounded by her brother Daniel. One thing that is shi...
449 28 11
This story is about a girl (Daniel's little sister) who moves to California to live her brother and his new band. But she meets one of his friends an...
142K 3.4K 98
"Sometimes I really wanna start all over again," I breathe tracing her soft face, my hands smoothly running down her jawline, and back up to her chee...
1.5K 67 40
When Jack became part of Why Don't We, he decided to leave his family and move to LA. His older sister, Abby, moved to LA a few months later, while...