HILL VALLEY ยน, back to the fu...

By circa1985

" ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. . . " ยทหš๐Ÿ›นโšก๏ธ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ... More

๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐•๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’š
i. skatepark buddies
ii. born to lose
iv. arcade deception
v. jealous guy
vi. you don't own me
vii. summer of '85
viii. young lust
ix. sneaky feelings
x. tardy slip
xi. world's second time-travelers
xii. red letter date
xiii. learnin' the game
xiv. a many splendored-thing
xv. man from space
xvi. roll over beethoven
xvii. you can never tell
xviii. stupid cupid
xix. tender trap
xx. pink shoe laces
xxi. just a fool
xxii. a fool in love
xxiii. save the clock tower
xxiv. lone pine mall
xxv. lightning never strikes twice

iii. the outcasts

2.8K 98 27
By circa1985

➪ 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕕 𝕓𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕖

OPENING UP the doors to the diner style restaurant, Amanda was soon greeted by her uncle at the head of the counter. He grinned widely to embrace her immediately as she did the same. "Nice being able to see you more often now that you and your Dad moved here, " He mentioned, letting go to pinch her cheek jokingly.

Her father soon popped a head from the kitchen and Amanda chuckled under her breath at his messy appearance. "Want me to make you your usual then, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I'm actually meeting a friend here so if I can just go take a seat?" She did so immediately with the expectation that the two of them would be snooping into her social affairs the second they had the chance.

"Glad you're already making friends Amy, shakes are on the house for when they get--" The door rang again at the entrance to reveal Marty McFly himself. Expecting to be introduced to a group of friends, Fletcher was surprised to see the young boy looking over to his daughter instantly. "Here?".

Marty slowly took off his headphones and laughed under his breath as he beamed in relief upon seeing her. "Hey, Amy," He told her and tilted his head in regards to the way her uncle and father were staring at him, "Did I miss something when I walked in by the way?"

"No, no not right now, please. Just— I'll get you your chocolate milkshake sit down." He gave her a smug grin and assumed from her rushed behavior that this meant the family were quick to make an assumption on who he was to her.

"As they should," Marty thought to himself as he knew how much high regards he had for his best friend. Obliging to the command without much of a fuss left Amanda to make her way over to her Uncle Turner already making the milkshakes. She grabbed both of them for him and her dad to look to her for some explanation.

Huffing under her breath she took the glasses with her and didn't give them the answers they were secretly hoping for. "Knew I should've gone somewhere else but no, I just had to have a milkshake." Neither of them said a word as they laughed under their breaths to assist other customers and leave Amanda to make her way back to a dazed looking Matty.

He took his milkshake from her as she dropped the strawberry at the edge of hers and soon popped it into her mouth. Marty was currently distracted by the burger shop they were now in. His friend hadn't exactly given him the entire story on why her family had a restaurant in Hill Valley to begin with, wondering if he hadn't opted on a cheaper take in food by heading to the Burger King that was closer to an acquaintance of his that the two of them might've met sooner. "So your dad's family owns the place?"

"Well, they own the land technically and used to run the Bluebird motel here in the 50's. Then a tattoo parlor paid rent for the land after the motel lost some business and—" He simply cocked a brow to Amanda rambling and she slowly shut her mouth to stop the long winded tale she was making. "My uncle does a lot of the business for the place now after my grandparents passed and he asked my dad to come out here to help him out with the menu and all; guess it is family owned, yea."

He flicked a knowing finger to her and she couldn't help to laugh at the sight of him. "My parents are as boring as can be, so this seems like quite the step up to me." He sighed deeply in content. "Plus this milkshake is great, I can't get enough of it."

His household as a whole was less of the loving nature Amanda's seemed to have. Though he kept his own troubles separate from his social life didn't mean that he wasn't entirely affected by it. Even knowing Amanda's family wasn't a whole unit and she had no siblings to keep her company at home like he did, for better or worse, the way the family she did have cared enough to take notice to things meant a great deal to him.

Amanda laughed in agreement with him and nodded along until she noticed the very obvious stares she was getting from her family behind the kitchen. Shooting them a glare, they soon rushed back to their work to leave her and Marty with their own privacy again. "So I guess it takes two months for one to settle into dear old Hill Valley High because I, my dear friend, have finally drifted out as old news." His eyes widened suddenly as he looked to be in deep thought and she knit her brows to him. "You alright there, kid?"

"Today is September 24th, right? Saturday?" Marty asked as Amanda nodded and judged by the look on his face this wasn't just him having a lack of the concept of time. "Dammit I forgot about the Doc."

"Wait, a Doc? Like you've got a doctor appointment? You've gotta catch me up here, kid."

Marty sighed to step out of the booth and nudged Amanda along to follow him. "I've got some errands to run for the Doc, that's all." He then grinned to her as he grabbed his skateboard. "And I think the two of you will get along just fine so you coming or not?"

"I really think this boy has lost it. He really has," Amanda thought to herself as she was wondering who this Doc was at all since he never gave her a clear answer.

Sighing deeply, she grabbed the shakes and headed back to the kitchen to put them in the fridge and away from being a waste before any of her family could question her. "At this point, I've kinda just accepted the fact that I'm going to follow you anywhere, don't you think?" Marty chuckled along with her as she turned back up from the back with her own skateboard and bag.

It was then that her father scolded her in front of the grill and she only watched his attempts of being cross confused. Their relationship was more than close from him being the only one to have raised her obviously. The two were all they had, which also meant there was never any sort of anger directed even if Amanda could be more than a handful. "What? Why are you trying to be angry with me?"

"By Doc, I hope your friend doesn't mean Dr. Brown? Right, Amanda?" He asked her sternly.

Growing awkward over the name of his friend being brought up Marty didn't say anything to remain on her father's good graces since they barely just met. Still confused on why it would even matter, Amanda shook her head unknowingly. "No? Why who's this Doc. Brown guy?"

He laughed and heaved a deep groan over the question. "A failed scientist that is an absolute nuisance to Hill Valley. Caused a lot of trouble even when I was younger with his mad scientist experiments." Her father raised his spatula towards the two teens. "I'd stay away from him if I were you. He's nothing but trouble and I don't want to see you getting hurt." She nodded, only mildly understanding the importance of this, and went on her way.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

MARTY WENT through the doors covered by fencing, holding it open so she would be able to pass through first. "You going to give me any answers yet?" Amanda asked with a light laugh, "This supposed to be some part time job?"

He chuckled at this and shrugged his shoulders, knowing that in some ways it was like a part time job. A part-time job he wasn't getting paid for so— more like an internship he had literally had no frame of reference or prior experience to handle it. "Something like that I guess, yea," Marty oversimplified.

Making her way inside the garage she was taken aback by the mess of the living space it was. Various mechanics scattered the floors along with several clocks lining the walls. If she didn't know any better she would have assumed she'd landed herself in a B-Grade science lab left to fend for itself out of lack of funding. Which, essentially, is what it was.

Suddenly a dog rushed to Amanda and she laughed wholeheartedly to see its kind face and bent to pet it. "That's Einstein, I come by to feed him every once in awhile when Doc isn't here."

"He is cute my god." Amanda smiled up to Einstein to have the dog knock her down as if she was a frequent visitor and lick the sides of her cheeks. Failing to stop the act she laughed the affectionate kisses from the dog and continued to speak in a baby voice that egged on its behavior. 

"Glad to see Einstein has taken a liking to your friend there, Marty," An older man came up to say, the dog only mildly turning to him and leaving Amanda some space to sit up again. He smiled up to her surprised and raised a brow over to Marty. "You never bring friends over? This is quite the surprise."

Amanda looked up to this interested as well as the stranger now confirmed for her how much her friend trusted her despite them not knowing each other for very long. This also meant that none of the members of their friend group knew of this besides, now, her.

Growing flustered over being called out like this, Matty attempted to explain himself. "She just moved to Hill Valley and everything and I've been bringing her along with me everywhere."

Rolling her eyes over seeming like she was the one doing the following, she stood up to wave up to the older man she now could properly label to be the infamous Doctor Emmett Brown. "I'm Amanda by the way as my dear McFly here has failed to mention over his stammering," She joked to have Marty turn to towards her in annoyance.

The Doc nodded along to this and formally shook hands with her. "Doctor Emmet Brown. It's a pleasure to meet you, Amanda." He then clasped his hands loudly suddenly and gazed over to Marty expectantly. "Now, Marty, I need you to get me some things from the hardware store for the finishing touches on something I've been working on."

Marty chuckled under his breath nervously as he took the list from him. "It's not for the stereo I broke right?"

This led for Doc to huff under his breath for a moment in remembrance of the incident. "I was finished with that one thankfully; know how to make the next one to have things go smoothly. But no, this is for something else." Doc smiled over to the young girl beside him. "Amanda could help you, I'm sure."

She nodded, balancing on her shoes eagerly. "Don't see why not."

The man then bid them farewell and quietly left to the backrooms of the garage to leave her and Marty to slowly make our way back out onto the driveway. "My dad made him seem to be this crazy old man? Just before we left he mentioned it." Marty turned to her interested over telling him this. Whether she wanted to admit to it or not, Amanda Callisto was in fact an idealist clouded by her stubborn behavior that made the lie of thinking purely out of facts almost be seen as true. If anyone actually understood her long enough, they would realize she was much more than she led people on and knew a lot more than her best friend could ever be able to. "So quick to judge on things, you know? Some people can just be so square."

Marty laughed over her phrasing this. "You really are something else, Callisto."

Amanda smirked over to him on her board. "About time you noticed, McFly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 774 28
This follows the movies, the only change is that you're in it too. Book 2 of the {Marty Mcfly x reader} series --- 'Well! Say something, whore!' She...
59.7K 2.4K 35
" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ...
18.6K 648 16
" ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ญ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช " ยทหš *๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ”Ž ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ( ๐Ÿฎ / ๏ฟฝ...