Wolf Allergic ✔ | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed ✔ I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

📃: I
📃: II
📃: III
📃: IV
📃: V
📃: VI
📃: VII
📃: VIII
📃: IX
📃: X
📃: XI
📃: XII
📃: XIII
📃: XIV
📃: XV
📃: XVI
📃: XVII
📃: XVIII
📃: XIX
📃: XX
📃: XXI
📃: XXII
📃: XXIII
📃: XXIV
📃: XXV
📃: XXVI
📃: XXVII
📃: XXVIII
📃: XXIX
📃: XXX
📃: XXXI
📃: XXXII
📃: XXXIII
📃: XXXIV
📃: XXXV
📃: XXXVI
📃: XXXVII
📃: XXXVIII
📃: XXXIX
📃: XL
📃: XLI
📃: XLII
📃: XLIII
📃: XLIV
📃: XLV
📃: XLVI
📃: XLVII
📃: XLVIII
📃: XLIX
📃: L
📃: LI
📃: LII
📃: LIII
📃: LIV
📃: LV
📃: LVI
📃: LVII
📃: LVIII
📃: LIX
📃: LX
📃: LXI
📃: LXII
📃: LXIII
📃: LXIV
📃: LXV
📃: LXVI
📃: LXVII
📃: LXVIII
📃: LXIX
📃: LXX
📃: Once in A Blue Moon
📃: LXXI
📃: LXXII
📃: LXXIII
📃: LXXIV
📃: Out of The Blue
📃: LXXV
📃: LXXVI
📃: LXXVII
📃: LXXVIII
📃: LXXX
📃: LXXXI
📃: LXXXII
📃: LXXXIII
📃: LXXXIV
📃: LXXXV
📃: LXXXVI
📃: LXXXVII
📃: Supermoon
📃: LXXXVIII
📃: LXXXIX
📃: XC
📃: XCI
📃: Oh My Gospel!
📃: XCII
📃: XCIII
📃: XCIV
📃: XCV
📃: XCVI
📃: XCVII
📃: XCVIII
📃: XCIX
📃: C
📃: CI
📃: CII
📃: CIII
📃: CIV
📃: CV
📃: CVI
📃: CVII
📃: CVIII
📃: CIX
📃: CX
📃: Eclipse
📃: CXI
📃: CXII (Finale)
📃: Crescent
📃 Bonus: Aftermath
📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
📃 Bonus: Return to Daegu
📃 Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
📃: Half-Moon
📃: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
📃 Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
📃 Bonus: Tongue Technology
📃: Me After You
📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
📃: No One Missed Seokjin?
📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
📃 Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

📃: LXXIX

8K 520 203
By mociminji

🖋

You can go anywhere babe wherever you want. Because I know we're written in the stars. You can go any which way don't matter how far. Because I know we're written in the stars.

- Written in the stars
John Legend X Wendy

"Quit the act Seohyun-ah." Mr. Yeon nudged his wife's elbow.

"Pffft. Hahaha." She suddenly laughs while covering her mouth.

"I'm sorry. It just looks! He is so cute." Mrs. Yeon cooed at the poor boy who's now trembling in fear.

"Sorry, Joon-ah. My wife isn't angry. She just wanted to tease you." He patted his head.

"Hahaha. Women are sure scary." Mr. Kim added while his wife stomped on his feet harshly, making him hissed in pain.

Namjoon still didn't dare to look at Mrs. Yeon eyes. She crouched down and smiled sweetly and the boy who pouted his lips.

"Hey, hitting others is bad you know?" She said softly to the boy. Namjoon just nodded obediently at the moment.

"But people make mistakes. Have you apologize to Jimin?" She asked as Namjoon just shook his head lightly.

"If you apologize tomorrow, I will forgive you and let you play with my daughter all day."

*sneeze

Namjoon's head shot up and his eyes sparkled happily. "Really??"

"Yes, really really." She smiled at the boy who kept fidgeting his toes to contain his happiness. Mrs. Yeon squealed again inside.

She knew this boy hurt Jimin because he was jealous of him. She witnessed it all these past few days where Namjoon had spying on her daughter. She caught Mr. Kim hiding behind the trees thought he was some creep who was aiming for her beloved daughter. She almost flying kicked the man but then learned that he just wanted to check out on his son. So both of them had secretly following Namjoon behind his back.

"Let's start eating already." The Kim's welcomed Y/N's family to their dining room.

They were enjoying their food happily. Namjoon sat beside her but didn't utter a single word. Meanwhile, Y/N herself was struggling to control her allergy.

"Soomin can play the piano really well." Mrs. Yeon said

"Really? How about Y/N? She can play piano too?" Mrs. Kim asked

"Yes, but only a little. I taught her, Mrs. Kim." Soomin answered.

"What a lovely sister you are." She smiled while brushing her hair.

Namjoon kept on stealing glances to the girl beside her, biting a non existed meat on his fork while Mr. Kim already rolling his eyes in frustration. This kid seriously. He mumbled under his breath.

He nudged his son by elbow and mouthing, 'say something to her!' with a glare fixed on him.

Namjoon gulped and poked on her smaller shoulder, "Uhmmm..." Y/N suddenly fell from her chair with a coughing fit.

Namjoon gasped in surprise and quickly crouched down to help her. Mr. and Mrs. Yeon were also taken aback watching their daughter coughing and sneezing nonstop.

"*cough momm-y I- I can't breath. *cough." She curled into a ball while coughing really hard.

"Oh no, what's going on?" Mrs. Yeon said in a panic.

"Call 119!" Mr. Kim ordered his wife and she quickly fished her phone from inside her pocket.

"Why did she suddenly got her allergic symptoms here?" Mr. Yeon asked in a panic.

"Allergic?!" Mr. Kim asked widening his eyes.

"My daughter was allergic to dogs." He quickly replied while embracing her daughter under his arms.

"Huh, dogs?!" Mr. and Mrs. Kim replied in unison.

"You guys didn't have any dog pet, did you?" Mr. Yeon asked innocently while patting the back of her daughter.

"No!" Mr. Kim replied

"Then why... oh my god.."

"D-daddy *cough *cough my shoulder is itchy."

"No honey, don't scratch it." Her father said removing his hand from over her shoulder.

"Let's get out of here, maybe a fresh air will help." Mr. Yeon brought her daughter out of the house followed by his oldest daughter and his wife. Namjoon was stunned with his eyes full of worries.

"S-she is going to be alright, right Dad?" He asked with his puppy eyes.

"Yes, my pup. She will." His father replied.

"What was that?" Mrs. Kim added

"I don't know why do I felt insulted somehow.. allergic to dogs? But we are wolves." Mrs. Kim said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Calm down, dear. You know they didn't mean anything bad."

They heard the ambulance had arrived and quickly went inside it. The Kim's family ride their black SUV following them from behind.  The sound of siren's wail echoed inside the small quiet village.

"Hey... isn't... that... Namjoon and their parents?" A brunette boy panted while resting his hands over his knee, he stood in front of the forest entrance.

"Isn't that Y/N?!" The other chubby boy beside him added with his eyes wide opened.

They both looked like they just had a long marathon. Pale faces, cheeks flushed red, sweats all over their forehead. They glanced to the back inside the dark woods before goosebumps started to creep around their body.

"Oh god.." the chubby boy mumbled when he saw something unseen approaching them.

"I think it's better we following them!" The brunette suggested and the chubby quickly nodded.

"And I guess we better run, now!" The two boys ran as fast as they could approaching the Park's cottage. They ran from whatever thing that chased them earlier.

"Mommy!!!" The chubby boy screamed while knocking the wooden door harshly. The brunette tugging on his shirt looking at the woods where there was a woman with white hanbok shooting them a death glare. He gulped and right after that the door slammed open.

"Bloody hell, Jimin?!" His father shouted and the two boys letting out a deep breath. Finally, they were saved.

"What's going on, doctor?" They were now stood inside the emergency room with Y/N laying comfortably on the hospital's bed. Her breath becomes regular as she fell asleep.

"She got her allergic symptoms. Did she ate something wrong or?" The doctor asked while writing the notes on his board.

"She got allergic to dogs sir. But she was fine earlier before we visited our neighbor's house for dinner. She suddenly fell and throwing a fit of cough." Mr. Kim answered while caressing her forehead. Soomin held her sister hand while her mother stood beside her.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim just stood awkwardly behind them, not sure how to react. They were also afraid that maybe they were the reason her allergic worsen. So they stood quite afar from the child. Namjoon was hiding behind his father's long legs while sniffing hard.

"It's alright. I gave her anti-allergen that would be enough to stop her symptoms for a day. You can purchase later just in case an emergency as this happened." The doctor said before he excused himself.

"Okay, Doctor Byun. Thank you so much." Mr. and Mrs. Yeon bowed to the doctor.

"How is she?" Mrs. Kim asked purely worrying about the little girl.

"She will be alright. This is not the first time she was admitted to the hospital anyway. I'm sorry to ruin our dinner." Mrs. Kim apologized.

"No, no, no. It's not your fault. Please don't." Mr. Kim quickly replied.

"Sorry to make you all worried, especially you Namjoonie." Mr. Yeon added after saw Namjoon's red eyes.

"S-she is going to be alright, *sniff, right?" The boy asked with tears welled in his eyes.

Soomin chuckled, "She is going to be alright. See? She is now sleeping well." She replied to made Namjoon more at ease. She loved to see how Namjoon cared so much for her little sister. She liked this boy already.

"Soomin-ah, how about buy Namjoon some drink to cheer him up, hmm? We'll be here waiting for your sister." Soomin nodded and walked toward the similar height boy.

"Come on, Joonie. Let's drink something good." She grabbed his hands while Namjoon continued to sobs.

"Aw, come on, big boy doesn't cry. Don't embarrass yourself in front of your crush." She winked and Namjoon cheeks starting to red.

How did she know?

He sniffed one more time before wiping his cheeks from his tear. They both walked out to the vending machine in front of the receptionist.

"What do you want?" Soomin asked the younger boy.

"S-sprite, please." She inserted the coin and pressed for two sprites. They can roll down from the machine and she took it out using her small hand.

"One for you and one for me." She handed the can to the boy.

They sat on the bench in the waiting hall silently slurping their cold drinks.

"So... you like my sister, aren't you?" Soomin panned making Namjoon chocked on his drink.

He shyly nods at the question. "Aww~ cute. Don't worry. I approve of you." Soomin said while pinching his cheeks.

Namjoon smiled happily that his sister-in-law approving him. He approached another vending machine leaving the girl alone sitting on the bench.

"Hey, where are young going?!" Soomin asked. And not long after that, Namjoon came back with two chocolates on his hand.

"For me?" Soomin narrowed her eyes playfully at Namjoon. He nodded furiously while biting his thick lips.

"Awww! What a great brother-in-law!" Soomin teased and Namjoon never felt happier than now.

"You better muster up your courage young man. If you don't speak with her, how could you win her heart?" Soomin said while opening the chocolate Namjoon had gave to her.

"B-but it's hard. I-I can't stop stuttering and my heart feeling like it's going to burst." Namjoon confessed while fixing his eyes on the ground.

"Hey, let me tell you. If you don't win her heart right now. Someone might steal it before you." Soomin said while pointing out to another boy who just came and ran toward them. Namjoon turned his head toward the boy.

It's Park Jimin. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

And Kim Taehyung?

"Soomin-noona!" The chubby boy ran toward her and hugging her tight.

"Hello, Jimin. How did you know we were here?" Soomin asked the young boy.

"He saw your ambulance earlier and we came here as fast as possible. What's going on with sister, Soomin?!" Mrs. Park who had been following his son behind asked.

"She is sleeping now. She just got her allergic symptoms to worsen, Aunt Park." Soomin replied politely. The older woman let out a deep sigh.

"Thank God she was alright."

"Hey, What are you doing with, him?!" Namjoon asked Taehyung between his gritted teeth. Taehyung just sighed. "Long story hyung, long story."

After that day incident, Namjoon had been closer to his crush. He finally mustered up his courage to speak a sentence or two at her. Y/N also found Namjoon's company was comfortable and quickly befriends him. She couldn't stop sneeze in front of him, so she always needed to drink her medicine before they hung out.

On the other side, Jimin and Taehyung unexpectedly had spent time together with each other more, even though it was mostly consisted of them bickering nonstop. They matched each other so well. Especially because both of them liked to speak with their imaginary friend, or so what Namjoon thought.

Their happiness didn't last long though. That day was chilly, the rain pours lightly knocking their roof.

"Namjoon! Come on! Aren't you going to say goodbye to Y/N? They are going to go back to Busan now." His father asked his son who had hurried his face under his pillow.

He cried really hard and throwing a tantrum.

"I DON'T WANT HER TO GO! I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE." He yelled louder and started to cry even harder.

Once he heard she was going to return to Busan. Namjoon had ignored the girl and never speak with her within this past week. Namjoon didn't want to let her go. He even protested by not eating his dinner at all. He had yelling, kicking, and throwing a fit in front of his parent.

And Mr. Kim already had enough.

"Fine! You don't have to see her for the last time. Don't even cry to me and regret your decision, young man! I don't raise you to be a brat like this." His father said stomping his feet and slammed Namjoon's room door harshly.

Namjoon sobbed and peeked his head from under the pillow. He had heard his father started his car's engine. Oh no... he really really gonna miss his last chance to see the girl. He ran toward the window and saw his parents already left.

Namjoon marched down and ran without wearing his shoes. He tried to catch his parents car but it's too late. So he decided to just run down the village to catch up for his precious adorable girl. He didn't care about his own dirty feed. He stepped over the mud that pooled under his small feet.

He arrived at the gate of their village, saw Y/N between his father's arms while holding her two puppy dolls. Her mother held the umbrella for them while her older sister, Soomin had rested inside the car.

Y/N frowned because she didn't saw Namjoon here, just his parents. She thought Namjoon must be hated her. She hid her face on the crook of her father's neck and sniffed a little.

Little did she knew, Namjoon was watching her from afar. Didn't have enough courage to let her go. If he was there, he afraid he might do something stupid. Especially when his Joonior kept screaming for her name.

The girl cried silently and didn't realize that she had dropped one of her precious dolls. They all hid goodbyes to each other and then, she was gone, leaving Namjoon's heart shattered into pieces.

"N-no.. please don't leave!" The boy ran but its too late. They had started the engine and Namjoon fell on his knees. He didn't try to stand up and just letting his tears flow along with the rain.

Mr. Kim flinched when he heard a loud thud from his back and saw his son crying on the ground. He shook his head lightly at his son.

"Namjoon-ah..." He said while approaching the crying mess Namjoon.

"Hey, my brave pup. Come on. Stop crying." He said while crouching down beside his son.

Mrs. Kim saw his son in his most pathetic state. He will get over it. This is just a childish love. She thought.

She walked toward her son with her white umbrella but stopped when her feet stepped on something soft. Her eyes trailed down, looking at a familiar puppy doll the girl had just dropped earlier. She bent her back and carefully picked it up. The woman slowly patted the mud away from it while continuing her steps.

She crouched down beside her husband and picked Namjoon's body up,

"Hey, my lovely pup..." She said while showing the crying boy the doll.

"If you miss her, just hug this doll." His mom said.

Namjoon saw the familiar doll and realized that this was Y/N's favorite stuff, the puppy couple. She couldn't sleep without them! Namjoon was getting worried, how could she slept if she knew she lost the other pair?!

"One day, you will get the chance to return this to her..." Mrs. Kim continued as Namjoon sniffed and hugged his mom tightly. He stared down at the groom dressed puppy doll on his hand.

"One day..."

The groom and the bride will be together once again... Even though the time had passed, even though your memory had faded, but your heart still remembered.

Flashback Ends

"Wait a minute, this looks exactly like mine!" She exclaimed making Namjoon's eyes grew wide. Oh shit.

The girl turned the groom puppy doll over and saw her name signature written below it.

"Hey! This is definitely mine!" She exclaimed in disbelieve, facing the doll's leg toward Namjoon. The boy was hella nervous. If Y/N was his first love, that doll was definitely hers.

"I still have the bride version and I even brought it here! How could you have this on you?!" The girl corners the boy even more.

"I— I..."

And that one day had finally come...

🖋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.3K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
708K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
8.4K 632 36
Moving back home wasn't something you had ever planned on doing. But when your parents called you and asked for help, you just couldn't tell them no...
1.6K 167 13
Just alpha taehyung going through an existential crisis after being separated from his mate omega jimin and his pup for a week. Jungkook sneezed for...