Wolf Allergic βœ” | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed βœ” I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

πŸ“ƒ: I
πŸ“ƒ: II
πŸ“ƒ: III
πŸ“ƒ: IV
πŸ“ƒ: V
πŸ“ƒ: VI
πŸ“ƒ: VII
πŸ“ƒ: VIII
πŸ“ƒ: IX
πŸ“ƒ: X
πŸ“ƒ: XI
πŸ“ƒ: XII
πŸ“ƒ: XIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIV
πŸ“ƒ: XV
πŸ“ƒ: XVI
πŸ“ƒ: XVII
πŸ“ƒ: XVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIX
πŸ“ƒ: XX
πŸ“ƒ: XXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XXX
πŸ“ƒ: XXXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XL
πŸ“ƒ: XLI
πŸ“ƒ: XLII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIV
πŸ“ƒ: XLV
πŸ“ƒ: XLVI
πŸ“ƒ: XLVII
πŸ“ƒ: XLVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIX
πŸ“ƒ: L
πŸ“ƒ: LI
πŸ“ƒ: LII
πŸ“ƒ: LIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIV
πŸ“ƒ: LV
πŸ“ƒ: LVI
πŸ“ƒ: LVII
πŸ“ƒ: LVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIX
πŸ“ƒ: LX
πŸ“ƒ: LXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXX
πŸ“ƒ: Once in A Blue Moon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: Out of The Blue
πŸ“ƒ: LXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: Supermoon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XC
πŸ“ƒ: XCI
πŸ“ƒ: Oh My Gospel!
πŸ“ƒ: XCII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIV
πŸ“ƒ: XCV
πŸ“ƒ: XCVI
πŸ“ƒ: XCVII
πŸ“ƒ: XCVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIX
πŸ“ƒ: C
πŸ“ƒ: CI
πŸ“ƒ: CII
πŸ“ƒ: CIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIV
πŸ“ƒ: CV
πŸ“ƒ: CVI
πŸ“ƒ: CVII
πŸ“ƒ: CVIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIX
πŸ“ƒ: CX
πŸ“ƒ: Eclipse
πŸ“ƒ: CXI
πŸ“ƒ: CXII (Finale)
πŸ“ƒ: Crescent
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Aftermath
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Return to Daegu
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
πŸ“ƒ: Half-Moon
πŸ“ƒ: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
πŸ“ƒ Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Tongue Technology
πŸ“ƒ: Me After You
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ: No One Missed Seokjin?
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

πŸ“ƒ: LXXVIII

8.1K 495 91
By mociminji

I broke Seokjin's heart. Not even mentioning him once after. Now he kept haunting me with being number one on Seokjin's tags 😭 What did I do to deserve this! Don't worry Jinnie, I have a special story for you, and it will as cracked headed as this book 😏

🖋

"Now explain it to me, old man." Mrs. Kim sat the opposite of Mr. Kim with her hands crossed.

"Hey! Who you call old man, old—" the woman glared at him before he could finish his sentence. He gulped and decided to just shut up.

"Soo..." Mrs. Kim trailed

"So, I've been following our son. Since he had been acting all weird. Going out in the morning and never coming back unless it's already dinner. And..." Mr. Kim started to speak, his eyes locked at the stair to make sure Namjoon didn't accidentally walk down hearing their conversation.

"And???" Mrs. Kim leaned her face closer toward her husband, her eyebrows knitted together.

"And I saw he was stalking this little girl.." Mr. Kim told his wife.

"Who is this little wolf who had to bewitch my alpha, hm?" Mrs. Kim eyed her husband suspiciously.

"You won't believe me. She was the human next door! Mr. Yeon's youngest daughter." Mr.Kim whisper shouted excitedly.

"No. Freaking. Way!" Her wife squealed.

"We invited her yesterday for dinner because we like her, correct? And apparently, our son likes her too!" Mr. Kim said excitedly.

"Oh, my Moon Goddess! They are going to be a perfect couple!" She added

"I know right?! I never thought that Namjoon would actually like her. What a coincidence.." he continued.

"So he had been following her around? Why?"

"Namjoon was too shy! He couldn't even speak properly in front of her. He had been secretly watching her from afar. And he even harassed one of her friends because of jealousy." Mr.Kim chuckled.

"Wait?! He harassed a human kid and you just watch him in amusement?!" Her wife raised her alpha tone. Yes, Namjoon's mother was a well-respected alpha. Even more, respected than Mr. Kim himself. Not to mention, women were way scarier ya know.

"No! I mean, I was trying to stop him but Yeon's daughter already went there to save the day. Plus, that kid Namjoon harassed was Mrs. Park's only son. You know... we don't like her that much. Especially because she always wanted to set Yeon's daughter with her own son. She even always threw us a death glare because she knew we wanted the same." Mrs. Kim widened her eyes.

"So, he was the son of that annoying Ahjumma. Hmm."

"See! You were hesitating too! If you were me I believe you would let our son at least clawing his face hah!" Mr. Kim pointed his index finger toward his wife. Mrs. Kim glared and her husband quickly realizes what he was doing.

"Sorry.." he let out an awkward laugh.

"What's our plan next?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Well, of course, invited her for dinner again. Where will Namjoon gets a better chance to speak with her other than this?" Mr. Kim stated.

"Perfect! I will prepare a load of foods tomorrow. Make sure we wouldn't cancel the dinner again like before. You know how embarrassing it was when we had to delay the dinner several times. Do whatever it takes to make Namjoon stays at home. Understand?" Mrs. Kim ordered.

"Crystal clear, ma'am!" Mr. Kim saluted.

If Kim Taesung was the leader of Kim's alpha pack. Mrs. Kim would be the leader of his household. He might look strong but he definitely weak in front of his wife. Because when she's angry, she became as beastly as Namjoon on the rut.

🖋

"Y/N!" An older man came inside her room calling for the little girl.

"Daddy! You're home! I missed you!" Y/N was really close to his father. Then another girl slightly taller than her entered the room following her father.

"Eonni! You're back!" She ran straight to the girl.

"I missed you so so so soooooo much!" Y/N said hugging her sister tightly.

"I missed you too my dear little sister." She replied while punching her nose playfully.

"She is going to stay with us, right daddy? Can we play inside the woods??" She asked her father with glitters twinkling inside her brown orbs.

"Yes, she can. The doctor said she was really healthy to play with you all day long! But make sure don't play too far because we will have dinner later!" Her father said.

Soomin, the poor girl was the regular visitor of the hospital. One reason the Yeon family went to Daegu was because of the doctor's referral. She needed fresh air.

That's why the family decided to take a bit long holiday away from Busan to a quieter place at mount Biseul.

All for their beloved and sick daughter.

"Soomin-eonni, come on! I'm going to show you something great!" She whispered happily toward her sister who just got discharged and pulled them outside their cottage.

Their father's smile suddenly fell, he watched the two girls walk away with a pained expression on his face. He had heard bad news from the Doctor he wished never gonna be true.

"Okay, okay, calm down sis." She rolled her eyes at the super energetic girl in front of her.

Y/N grabbed her bag and pulled her sister's hand. They walked together inside the forest, the wind blew tousling Soomin shoulder lengthen brown hair.

They had walked passed the rocky road, deeper inside the woods. Their walk was accompanied by the sound of crickets. While Y/N's bounced happily, her sister was worried about the new environment she walked into.

"Where are we going, Y/N?" She asked her little sister, worrying that they might go too far from the village.

"Don't worry! I came here a lot." Her sister giggled.

Then, she heard a small barking noise from behind the bushes and it hit her right away.

"Y/N..." her sister stopped walking making the girl who pulled her hand almost fell.

"You didn't play with the neighborhood stray dog again, did you?" Her sister asked in a low tone.

"Sorry...b-but but..." the little girl lowered her head. She thought Soomin would happily accompany her to play with the dogs, oh no, she was deadly wrong. Her sister was on her father side.

"You know how dangerous your allergy was, Y/N.." her sister said, shaking her head lightly at her little sister rebellious act.

"and father won't be so happy to know." She said crossing her arms.

"Now, let's go home!" She pulled the younger by the wrist but then stopped when an unfamiliar voice called.

"Y/N?" A boy came out from behind the bush with a white puppy on his hands.

"Yoonieee!" She snatched her hand away from her sister and ran toward the boy, quickly patting the dog's hair.

Soomin turned her heard to see the stranger and suddenly, she caught on her breath because she just saw the most beautiful boy she had ever met in her entire life. His skin was pale, his lips were thin and pink. She was stunned and didn't realize her younger sister had been calling her. She even forgot that her sister shall not play along with the pups, screw it! Soomin dropped her jaw in awe staring at the new boy she just met.

"Soomin-eonni! Come here! Stop spacing out!" She yelled and that snapped Soomin to her reality. She blushed when she caught the stranger staring back at her with an unreadable expression.

She walked slowly approaching the boy and her sister, heart beating fast.

"Eonni, this is my new friend Yoonie."

"Yoongi." The boy corrected.

"Min Yoonie." She continued to make a mistake and Yoongi just giggled along because he found her cute.

The boy then stared back to the girl who seemed starstruck staring at his face.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked confusedly and Soomin shook her head furiously and her face turned beet red.

This is so freaking embarrassing. Control your facial features, Soomin! She screamed inside her head.

"My name is Min Yoongi and you are?" Yoongi said offering his hand.

The girl snapped and quickly grabbed the boy's pale hand. "Soomin. Min Soo—" She covered her mouth in embarrassment.

She almost called herself Min Soomin! Well, freaking did. You did a great job of embarrassing yourself in front of a stranger, Soomin, way to go. She facepalmed herself.

The younger sister giggled at her sister stupid act. "Her name is Yeon Soomin! My older sister." Y/N introduced and Soomin took his hand and shook it shyly.

"Nice to meet you, Soomin." Yoongi's eyes shifted to blue for a second. Soomin widened her eyes and thought she might imagining things. Maybe the medicine she had taken at the hospital earlier was the cause.

"Y-Yeah, Nice to meet you too, Yoongi," she smiled beautifully at him.

Neither of the kids knew this was the start of their ill-fated destiny.

Not everyone is lucky enough to live happily ever after life. One of them is me.

🖋

The bell had rung in front of Kim's door. A small family had gathered for the special dinner. Mr. Yeon and his wife had dressed up casually for the dinner, unlike their child who both wearing pretty dresses and one of them kept on fidgeting uncomfortably while wearing it.

"Ugh! I hate dresses!" The youngest whined.

"Me too." Her sister whispered to her little sister.

"Why do I need to dress up anyway! Mom and dad didn't wear anything special. Unlike us." The girl whined loudly as her parents tried to shut her up.

"Stop whining, young girl." Her father rolled his eyes. He got another plan of why he needed his daughter to dress up properly. Just like the little princesses they were.

"Yeah, why you dressed them up too much? Especially Y/N.. wait, did you just apply a lip balm on her?!" Mrs. Yeon gasped as she saw her glossy lips. Mr. Yeon avoided her eyes after he caught up in the act. But, before his wife could protest even further, the door flew open, and they were welcomed by no other than the handsome Mr. Kim.

*sneeze

"Good night, Taesung-ah." Y/N's father pulled up the same aged man in a tight hug.

"Good night and welcome to our small house, Mr. and Mrs. Yeon." He smiled

"Please come in." He opened the door widely so they could enter.

"Hmmm, I smell brunch." Mrs. Yeon complimented as the delicious smell of foods had invaded her nostrils.

*sneeze
Soomin intertwined her little sister's finger together with hers as they both entered the house.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim." Mrs. Yeon greeted the woman who had her hair tied up in a bun, wearing a white shirt complemented with her new brown cardigan.

"Hello, Mrs. Yeon. Finally, we can have dinner." She said then she looked down to see an unfamiliar looking girl beside Y/N.

"And this must be your oldest daughter?" She said half crouching right in front of the little girl.

"My name is Yeon Soomin. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim." She bowed at the elder and Mrs. Kim smiled sweetly at her.

"Nice to meet you too sweetheart."

Meanwhile, Y/N had been struggling to hold her sneeze. She was not in the mood of dinner anymore. Her eyes started to water. Her nose kept on tickling and she suddenly became a bit dizzy. But she didn't want to ruin the dinner again so she just stood silently behind her sister.

There were no dogs here. So why would her allergy creep in right now?

Kim's pair had watched the little girl behind Soomin secretly. The wife nudged her husband elbow and he quickly grasped what she meant.

"Kim Namjoon!" He yelled for his son to come down from the second floor.

Mr. Kim winked at Mr. Yeon who silently held his smile while watching a handsome boy came down from the stair. He was wearing a black suit and short, he looked cute on it. His hair was brushed neatly to the back. His thick lips pouted as his eyebrows knotted together. Namjoon was not happy. He didn't like to dress up and he resented his father for making him do so. More lever, his father had locked him up with no reason. Because of his father, he wasn't able to meet the cute girl today!

He stomped his feet from the stairs grumpily then walked to stand beside his mom. He still didn't realize the girl's presences nearby him. He angrily stared on the floor.

"And this must be your son, Namjoon?" Mr. Yeon asked.

Namjoon just pouted his lips, even more, ignoring the older man question.

"Kim Namjoon, don't be rude to our guest." His mother warned secretly letting out her alpha's scent. Namjoon flinched and bow the older man in front of him.

"Yes, my name is Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you, sir." He replied faking up his smile. His dimples shown making both of the Yeon's couple squealing inside.

"He is cute." Mrs. Yeon said.

"Thank you." Mrs. Kim replied happily while caressing his son's hair fondly.

"Hello, Namjoon, my name is Yeon Soomin." The long-haired girl greeted making Namjoon surprised. He didn't realize that there were other kids besides him. He looked up toward her and his eyes widened. This girl looked like Y/N, the girl he adored so much. Except that she was taller and looking more gorgeous. But don't get Namjoon wrong. For him, Y/N still the most enchanting, cute, ethereal, perfect thing he had ever met. Nothing compared to her even this similar looking older girl.

"Nice to meet you too." Namjoon replied

*sneeze

Namjoon widened his eyes upon hearing the familiar sneeze.

"Y-y/n?" He watched the girl slowly peeked her head from behind the taller girl's body.

She sneezed again and widened her eyes once she saw a certain dimpled boy she was familiar with.

"Hey! You were the weird kid who almost punched Jimin!" She gasped.

And that making Mrs. Yeon shot her eyes down toward Namjoon.

"Ohh~ so you're the one who almost hurt my boy." Mrs. Yeon said with her eyes narrowing toward Namjoon. The poor boy gulped and knew this gonna be his death. Now his mother-in-law would think he was a bad boy.

"How dare you..." Mrs. Yeon said in a menacing tone.

Namjoon backed off a little, feeling small under her gaze. He never met any other woman scarier than her mom. And he thought he finally met one, not even an alpha, not even a wolf, but a scary woman in the form of a human.

🖋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.3K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
45K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
217K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
4.6K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...