I Had To Fall For Him (Why Do...

By Tori_K_P

Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets... More

Character info
The Past
Get To Know Them
Birthday
Leaving
Fun Day
Coachella Day Drama!
Coachella Day 2
Coachella Day 3
Back For The First Time
No, Don't Go
Come Home
Admitance
Happy Day Ruined
Love You
Help
Basic Talk
Surprise
Meet the Family
Bad dreams
"Welcome Home"
The Place I Call Home
Shock
Carnival Catchup
Sadness Turns Sadder
Memories
Cancelled
Drama Before Big Days
So it Begins
Down Day
Big, Happy Day
Surprised, Anger, Disaster.
Today
Time Changes Everything
Christmas Eve
Christmas Surprise
Only the beginning
New York
Friendly Endings

Meet

10.6K 157 46
By Tori_K_P

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. Great start to the day. I turn it off and lay in bed for a few more minutes. I then groan and get out of bed, grabbing my clean clothes, a white crop top, blue high waisted ripped jeans and my black vans, that I left out and head to the bathroom. After I dried off from showering I changed then gathered all my showering and bathroom products and put them in a plastic bag. I put them in one of my bags and looked around my near empty room. I smiled a little but frowned soon after as I leave the room. Anna and dad standing there with breakfast made for me. I felt tears prick up in my eyes and ran to hug them both.

"I love you both, I'm going to miss you two" I say hugging them while still crying a bit.

"we are going to miss you too, well us more than mum" Anna says and smiles along with dad. We ate breakfast together and they helped me load my bags into the car. Dad had my boxes shipped over late yesterday so they would arrive tomorrow. I had three bags and a backpack. Not that much I think. Well one was full of shoes soooo. Yeah I love shoes okay. They are just the thing that ties a whole outfit together so of course I have a lot. Once they were in the car, I grab my phone off charge and put it in my pocket while putting my charger in my bag. I then put that in the car and hug Anna. She had to stay here because she didn't want to cry in front of random people.

"I love you Anna. Remember to call me if you need anything, anything at all. I will fly home in an instant" I say hugging her tight.

"I know you would Indi. I love you too but don't worry about me please" she says kissing my cheek. After a bit I let go of her.

"wheres mum? I want to at least say goodbye" I ask dad as he stands next to the car. He just shrugs

"I was wondering if I could drive you?" Mum asks from the door of the house. I look at dad as if I was asking and he nods so I do too. Dad hands mum the keys and I hug him.

"I love you little one. Be brave for me and Jamie" he says hugging me. I tear up a bit while hugging him tight.

"I will dad. Don't you worry about it" I cry out. We let go of eachother and I get in the car with mum. I wave to them as we drive off. After a bit of awkward silence mum finally speaks.

"Honey, you don't have to forgive me right away but I am truely sorry for everything. I knew I should have believed you about the whole thing when it started but your brothers all convinced me that it was your fault. I know I missed so many parts of your life because of it too which makes the guilt on me feel even worse. I really am sorry and I hope you can forgive me at some point of time." She says turning to look at me every now and then. I smile at her.

"Thank you mum. I really needed that. I do forgive you but it may take a while to fully. You're my mother and I love you, no matter what" I smile at her. I can see tears form in her eyes. "Oh mum, don't cry" I say rubbing her shoulder. She lets a tear fall but smiles at me. We get to the airport and mum parks close to the entrance. I put my backpack on and grab two bags as mum gets the other one. We walk to my gate talking away like nothing happened between us.

"Can you please talk to Tyler, Christian and especially Daniel for me? I want my brothers back" I ask as we sit down at the gate. She frowns at me.

"I can but they might not believe me darling. Plus Tyler is going to come around every now and then. Daniel won't be there a lot anyway because they are recording and have to do rehearsals for tour." She says hugging me a bit. I just nod and my flight is called. I get up and hug mum really tight.

"I'm sorry again darling but it's for your own good. Plus when you get there I know something or someone is going to surprise you" she says smiling. I look at her confused as we pull away.

"I love you mum" I say as I walk off waving.

"I love you too baby" she waves smiling but crying a little. I walk into the plane after handing the lady my ticket and find my seat. Lucky it's a window seat. I put my bag at my feet because I like to have it with me at all times when traveling. A young couple sit next to me, flirting and kissing. I roll my eyes and put in my earphones. I listen to music for a while until I fall asleep. I wake up to someone lightly tapping me. I open my eyes and look at the couple that are sitting next to me.

"The planes about to land" the girl says as I pause my music. I smile at her.

"thank you" I say to her and start putting my earphones in my bag. I slide my phone into my pocket and wait. People start leaving the plane and I wait for my gap. I walk out behind the couple that were next to me and slide my bag onto my back. I see barely anyone around the bag conveyor so I wait for mine. After 5 minutes I have all my bags and sit in a chair. I open my phone and realise Daniel text me a while ago.

daniel: the address is - get an uber because I'm not picking you up.

I frown and call an uber. I text Daniel back okay and go wait out the front with my stuff. My uber turns up and they help me put all my bags in. I tell them the address and they start driving. Luckily mum gave me some money knowing Daniel would probably do this. We arrive at this beautiful house.

"There you go, that's $25 (don't know how much an uber is lol)" the driver says. I hand him the money and take my bags out. He drives off and I walk up to the door. I place my bags down and ring the doorbell. I wait about a minute before ringing it again. The door opens and a curly haired boy opens the door. I smile weakly at him as his eyes widen.

"Can I help you?" He asks me looking at all my stuff on the ground.

"Is Daniel Seavey here?" I ask politely looking over his shoulder at another boy, not much taller that the curly haired boy with brown hair and Rosey like cheeks. He stands there confused.

"umm, yeah. Do you want me to go get him?" He asks gesturing over his shoulder. I simply nod and look down as he walks off. I hear a set of fast footsteps and look us to see Daniel. He's changed so much from when he left. More slim and tall.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day" he rudely says to me. Still the old Daniel I knew. I quickly try picking up my bags before the Rosey cheeked boy grabs one from me.

"thank you" I quietly say as he frowns sad at me.

"Zach don't help her, she should do it by herself" Daniel spits out. I frown and go to take the bag but 'zach' doesn't let me.

"No, she's struggling. Who is she anyway?" He asks looking at me as I keep my head down knowing I'm going to get yelled at. Daniel huffs.

"Take her to the spare room and put her stuff there, then come down without her" Daniel says and walks off. 'Zach' looks at me sad and leads me up the stairs. He opens a door and walks in. I walk behind him into the completly white room. I place my bags on the bed and look around.

"Uhh, sorry about Daniel. He's never like this. Anyway I'm Zach" the boy says as he places the bag on the bed and sticks his hand out for me to shake. I smile at him.

"I'm Amelia, but please call me Indi or Indigo. I don't like my first name really" I says shaking his hand. He smiles at me and shakes it back.

"Zach, hurry up" I hear Daniel yell out. I frown and go to start unpacking. I don't hear his footsteps, signalling he is still here. I look up to see Zach frowning at me.

"please come down, I thinks it's rude for him to talk about you without you being there" he says walking over to me. I frown at him.

"He will just yell at me like he always does" I say and try unpacking. He stops my hand.

"And I won't let him. He shouldn't talk to you like that. Please?" He pleads. I nod and smile a little at him. He intertwined our hands and started walking out with me. Let's just say I was shit scared so I was glad I knew Zach would make sure I'm alright, well so I think. I stayed close behind him as we walked downstairs. "It will be okay Indi" Zach says as he reaches the bottom.

"so you think" I whisper as we come into view of Daniel and the others. I don't look at them yet, only at the furious Daniel. I get really scared.

"why are you down here? I told you not to bring her down Zach" Daniel stirs. Zach goes to say something but I stop him.

"because I deserve to hear what you say about me and correct all your mistakes you tell them" I say confidently. I see Zach smile at me.

"Ahh whatever, Zach sit down. Not that I will make mistakes" Daniel stirs. Zach looks at me worried but I nod at him. He lets go of my hand and my eyes follow him to a boy with brown hair and blue-green eyes, next to him being the curly hair boy then next to where Zach sat down is a boy with blond hair with brown roots looking down. Wait is that-

"Corbyn?" I ask looking at him. He looks up from his phone and his eyes widen. I smile at him and he gets up and hugs me.

"Indi, what are you doing here?" He asks hugging me tight. Funny story, I met Corbyn in Long Island once. I was visiting Christina, who I met a long time ago, when I went for a holiday there. It was a present from Dad and Corbyn just happened to be there the same time I was. We talked and become great friends.

"I'm sure Daniel will want to tell you but I'll tell you fully later" I whisper to him. He pulls his head back confused.

"Wait, Daniels not your-" he starts but I nod knowing where he was going. Yes I told him about my brothers but I never really mentioned names. He looks at me sad and I feel my eyes water. Daniel coughs as they all look at us confused.

"Go sit, before I get in more trouble" I whisper to him. He nods and rushes back to his seat. I find a spare seat next to Daniel so I sit in it but quite far away from him as he death glares me.

"This is Amelia, she's living with us for a while. Much to my dislike" Daniel says not looking at me but at the boys. I see the blue/green eyed one staring at me as the others look at Daniel confused.

"What's wrong with having her here daniel?" Curly asks. I frown and look down getting ready for all the rude stuff he's about to say about me.

"Because she's a monster and doesn't deserve it" Daniel spits directly at me. I frown but that's not as bad as I excepted.

"Why don't you tell them who she is though Daniel. Because I know. I also know about the cruel things you, your brothers and mother have done to her" Corbyn says sitting forward staring at him. I look up at Corbyn pleading him to stop, then I see Daniel staring at me with pure hatred.

"you told him?!" He scares me a little so I flinch and fall back into the chair even more.

"I-I-I didn't kn-n-now he was your frien-n-nd" I stutter looking at him scared. He just stares at me he raises his hand and I flinch. Waiting for him to do something like mum did to me. But I don't feel anything. I open my eyes and see he's run off. Corbyn runs over to me and hugs me tight as the other boys sit there worried. I cry a little before stopping.

"you should tell them the real you, not the one Daniel would have told them" he coos at me. I nod and move a bit facing the boys.

"umm, hi. I'm Amelia Indigo Seavey, but please call me Indi. I'm Daniels ,year younger, sister that you didn't know about" I start before I see Daniel peaking around the corner.

"But how don't we know about you. We've met all your family?" Curls asks. I frown and look down. I know he's watching me.

"I was never there when you all were. I was... kicked out because no one but Anna and dad really likes me, especially Daniel" I say looking up a bit. I see them all frowning at me.

"But why doesn't he? I mean you seem like a great girl to me and beautiful if I might add" Zach says. I smile up at him.

"thank you but I'm not even sure myself. It all really started in kindergarten. I was bullied ever since I started school for nothing. So one day I defended myself by pushing her. She must have told everyone a lot of lies because that's why Daniel hates me" I begin explaining to them.

"The reason I'm here is because she said yesterday that I should kill myself. I stood up to her again and eventually punched her in the nose because she slapped me. I also punched the other girl that tried to do what she did so now I'm here and online schooling". I feel a tear fall but corbyn wipes it while rubbing my back. Christina really does have a great boyfriend. I finally look at them and see Zach standing up while the others just stare at me. Zach opens his arms and I get up to hug him. I can tell we are going to be good friends.

"That's terrible Indi. I know this is bad timing but I'm Jack" curly says standing up. I smile at him and hug him too. He seems suprised but hugs back. We pull away and I see the other boy sitting there, dumbfounded. I smile at him and he kinda snaps out of it.

"Sorry, I'm Jonah" he nervously says jumping up and wiping his hands on his pants. I giggle and hug him. He kinda stiffens but gives into it and hugs back.

"for a cuddling person, I would think you would be more open to hugs" I say to him. He pulls back and holds my hands, his are so warm compared to mine.

"How do you know that?" He asks confused. I smile at him and walk back over to corbyn.

"I've heard a lot about you all from Corbyn and Christina" I say and remain standing. "Well I should go get unpacking so Daniel can come out from behind the wall and say terrible stuff about me" I walk upstairs, passing Daniel and jump onto the spare space of my bed. It's so comfy. Much more comfortable than my other bed.

I grab my phone and start to play some music while I unpack. I first unpacking my shoes into the shelves, then start to sort my clothes on the bed. There was two sets of 4 row shelf, one on each side of some clothing racks that hung in the middle. As the doors open out, I started filling one side with my shoes. I had extra shoes that didn't work on the other 4 rows so I put them on the other side up the top. They were only dressy shoes. I hang the shirts up by color then put my shorts one of the remaining shelfs. I then hang my two dresses and start hanging my jumpers and stuff. I put my pants in the next shelf and left the bottom, middle row of the right shelves free for art stuff, between the short and pant rows. I smile at my accomplishment and store my bags into the bottom. I put a few decorations I brought with me around the room and went on my phone for a bit. That was until I heard yelling.

"Leave her alone Daniel, she's a nice, kind person" I hear one of the guys yell out.

"Shut up Zach, you just met her and don't know nothing" Daniel yells back. I knew this was a bad idea.

"I bet Corbyn knows so much more about Indi that even you don't know because your a jerk to her" another yells out. I get up and start to creep down the hall.

"I don't care. She's just getting into your heads like she did those girls" Daniel says. I frown. He really doesn't believe me.

"Are you that thick? Those girls have bullied your sister ever since she started school and all you did was stand back and laugh. Your a terrible brother to her and she deserves so much more than you" corbyn yells at him. I was at the end of the stairs by now.

"Your all idiots, I knew her coming here would cause something like this. She's nothing but an attentions seeking s-" Daniel starts.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Daniel James Seavey. How dare you. You go at your own friends because of your hatred towards me. They are your best friends. Your band mates. You're the idiot for letting that wh*re get into your head and make up sick lies about your own sister and then believe her. Even when you knew that she was bullying me. This is all because I defended myself against her isn't it. Now I'm pretty sure you all have a recording session to go to" I yell at Daniel. The boys nod at me and leave to get ready as Daniel stands there dumbfounded. I decided to give myself a tour of the house. The boys were leaving so why not. I walk and find the kitchen. I smile and look to see what they have. Ohh left over pizza.

"Indi were leaving. You have my number if you need us" corbyn yells out.

"Okay, have fun" I yell back and continue walking around. I find out they have a pool and basketball hoop. Nice. I'll have to take advantage of that pool at some stage. I walk back upstairs and cheak out some of the guys rooms. The first one had to be Corbyn's. It had a computer set up with his flashing keyboard. It also had a kinda space wall behind his bed. So his was across from mine. Next to Corbyn's was zachs I'm pretty sure. Well it did have a poster with his name on it and his laptop was open but logged out. He also had a lot of black clothes on his floor so it's gotta be Zach. I went to the room next door to his and it was Daniels. He had his guitar, chello, keyboard and some other musical stuff in it. I went across from Daniels and it was jacks room. It had skateboards and a guitar in it. That ment that jonahs was next to mine. I opened his door and saw mess everywhere. I don't know how he sleeps in there but he had a lot of pillows.

After about an hour of watching Netflix I got hungry. Yeah I don't eat a lot. Fat was one of the things that got to me from those girls because I always pushed myself to be skinny and healthy. I cooked up the last two slices of pizza in the microwave and ate them. I started getting a bit chilly so I changed into my pyjamas. A blue tank top, grey sweat pants, a grey cardigan and a small stuffed elephant. The elephant is another thing Jamie got me when we were younger. She was my rock all through school and she's not here now. I let a tear fall but watch some more Netflix. That was until I got a FaceTime call from Anna. I pause the show and accept it.

"Hey little one" I smile at her.

"I'm only a year younger than you" she smiles back.

"How is it there with me gone?"

"A little peaceful but sad without you." I frown "What about there?"

"I've already caused stuff between the boys within thirty minutes of being here. Terrible. Luckily I was friends with Corbyn before and I'm making friends with Zach"

"I'm glad you like Corbyn being there. What about Jack and Jonah? Aren't they friendly?"

"Well Jack is but Jonah's a little distant. Like something about me bugs him"

"It will be okay sis. Well I have to go do homework I just wanted to cheak on you" her smile fads as she says.

"It's alright you go get good grades" I say and laugh. "I love you Anna banana"

"Love you Indi bindie" she says and hangs up. I frown and put my phone down to watch Netflix again. I started crying again while hugging Eli my elephant. Little did I know the boys had finished early and had come in without me noticing. Corbyn sent the other boys off quietly. When he thought the guys were gone he went over and hugged me. I jumped a bit but leaned back into him.

"I miss them corbs. I miss Jamie. I miss having my brothers" I cry. He frowns and rubs my back. After a bit I stop.

"let's get you up to bed" corbyn says standing up. I nod my head and slowly get up. We walk up to my room and I crawl into bed under the covers. Corbyn pulls them up a bit. "Good night Indi" he says and starts leaving.

"good night corbs" I say and start falling asleep. Corbyn left to his room and facetimed Christina. Little did they knew that Daniel saw and heard everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...
300 12 11
Sixteen years later, Quinn is a Junior in high school. She is going day to day learning each day that she has tasks to face. She learns that people w...
131K 3.6K 35
Jack and Zach didn't know what their little their little fling would lead to. Zach had no idea what his body was capable. He would soon find out. • ...
49.8K 1.8K 126
Skylar has been Jacks best friend for 10 years, she catches feelings for him and keeps it a secret for 4 years. Then she meets his friend Zach. And f...