Can You Save Me? [Complete]

By FanaticOfStuff

In this alternative universe, Midoriya Izuku has become a villain. He no longer fights for justice but for re... More

Deku's Childhood
Chapter 1: A Normal Day...Kinda
Chapter 2: A Big Bully
Chapter 3: A Rocket
Author's Note
Chapter 4: Quirk-less?
Chapter 5: Ahhhhhh
Chapter Six: All Might
Chapter Seven: Coming Clean
Chapter Eight: Entrance Exam
Chapter Nine: Trouble
Chapter Ten: Reconcile
Chapter Eleven: Talking
Chapter Twelwe:
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen: Disaster Upon Disaster
Chapter Fourteen: First Day
Chapter Fifteen: Rescue Mission
Chapter Sixteen: Villains
Chapter Seventeen: Nomu
Chapter Eighteen: Ka-Chan & Deku (Warning of Romantic Stuff)
Chapter Ninteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Twenty: Let the Games Begin
Chapter Twenty-One: Strategy
My readers are the best!!!! (Author's Note)
Chapter Twenty-Two:Cavalry Battle
Chapter Twenty-Three: Lunch Time Tensions
Chater Twenty-Four: Videos Galore
Chapter Twenty-Five: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Six: Secret's Out
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Family Day
Chapter Twenty-Nine: First Day at Camp
Chapter Thirty: Kidnapping
Chapter Thirty-One: Three Way
Chapter Thirty-Two: Punishment
Chapter Thirty-Three: Smut
Chapter Thirty-Four: Bad Luck
Chapter Thirty-Five: Death is Inevitable
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Its Over

Chapter Thirty-Six:

473 16 5
By FanaticOfStuff

     I had somehow made it. I just followed the screams in my head, and the timorous feeling in my gut, no big deal! Heh, it's quite a big deal...

The large metal doors creaked as I pushed them open, being greeted by freezing air. It was colder in here than outside. I was half ready to hear some large, metallic voice boom over my head and say some shit like "We've been expecting you," but thankfully nothing like that happened, but that just made it scarier. I believe this is the villain's lair, and there are multiple of them, so why is it so silent in here? The eerie quiet was occasionally disrupted by my uneven footsteps or hitched breath or the thumping of my heart, basically, I was very nervous and very clumsy.

I walked deeper into the layer, still no idea where I was going. I felt a slight stir in the environment around me, maybe they finally wanna show their disgusting faces. Then, utter darkness enveloped me.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
BAKUGO KATSUKI POV

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I bellowed. A bead of sweat rolled down my spine as I thought about the crash I just heard.

"Midoriya, you should probably open the door." I heard the bastard say.

"Fuck it." I said and charged at the door. It flew right of its hinges and smashed against the back wall.

"Great job explody, probably killed the poor child."

I examined the room, the empty room. "You don't actually think..?"

"No comment."

"Deku?" I felt a sudden gust of wind, and I looked up to see the god damn bathroom window open.

"Can he actually fit through there?" Halfy asked.

"Considering that he's not here, what do you think?"

"He's not that tiny."

"He's a fucking weasel."

"He's not that tiny, he's probably behind the door."

"Yeah, no."

"Then where the hell could he be?"

"I don't fucking know!"

"Then let's figure it out."

"Where could he go at a time like this?! That fucking idiot!"

"Where does he usually go when he's upset?"

I was quiet for a moment, "His room." I mumbled.

"What?"

"His room!"

"Then let's check."

I nodded slowly and bolted out the door. Icy-hot was right behind me. We needed to get to Deku, god knows what's happening right now. Ignoring safety protocol, we used our quirks to get to him as fast as we could. We arrived not a moment too soon at the dreary house.

"It looks completely deserted," Halfy said.

"Well, this is one of three places he usually goes when he's upset, so we can check the other's later." I stated.

"There's more than one?"

"Yep."

"And you didn't think to tell me sooner?"

"Nope."

"Bakugo..."

"I was a little preoccupied worrying about my fucking idiot boyfriend! He just up and left! That idiot human could literally be anywhere, he could be in pain or someone could hurt him or the villains could get to him again. He could be dead for all we know!" A single tear fell down, and then another, and another, and soon it turned into two streams gushing down. "He could be hurt..." I choked out. "My Izu could be lying in a puddle of his own blood, bleeding out, not caring cause he believes life isn't worth it." I took a breath and continued. "I know how he gets, he thinks this is all his fault and it would be better if he just died. He's such a sensitive guy. I just want to find him before he does something rash. I jus-" I was cut off by a certain boy wrapping his arms around me.

"Shhhh, it's okay. I'm here."

I chortled, "Y-You?"

"Bakugo." He said sternly. "You and I were not friends, in any shape, way, or form. In fact, I'm pretty sure you hated me and I hated you."

"You're not wrong."

"Keyword: were. We grew out of it, we became friends. All because of Midoriya. He helped me through some stuff, and now it's my turn to help him. And you. I'm here if you need anything."

I was silent, no idea how to respond to that. He's my friend? He's my friend. He's my friend... Rather than saying anything, I returned his hug, I accepted his friendship.

"Now, let's go find that rascal."

"Yeah, let's save Deku."

I let him go shortly after and walked into the cold house. Strange thing, the door was already open. As soon as we entered, we smelled it. The rotten metallic scent that was all too familiar. I looked over to a horrified Icy-Hot.

"You don't think...?" He asked nervously.

"I-I don't know." I said honestly.

"Let's just see where it's coming from."

I slowly nodded and followed the acrid scent into the kitchen. I almost screamed at what I saw. Todoroki quickly ran up to me and turned me around, "Please don't look at her."

"How can I not?" I choked. "Its right there, she's right there."

"I know, but please don't look."

"She's basically my mother, I have to look, figure out anything I possibly can." With that, I snatched his hands off and turned around. There might be a chance that she is still alive.

"What about Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh." I honestly didn't know what to say. "Wait, do you see that?" I said pointing at her arm. He looked over and almost puked at the sight.

"Who would do such a thing? You kill someone and then leave a message on their flesh. What kind of monsters-" He suddenly cut himself off and his eyes darkened. "They were here." Todoroki spat. "And I think Midoriya was too. Go check his room, make sure he's not there, I'll call the police." I nodded at his instructions and ran up the stairs.

I approached the door to our combined room, seeing bloody prints all over the door. Tiny little hands. His hands. I put my much larger palm over the dry print, his hands are so cute. "Deku?" I called while knocking. I slowly opened the door, "Deku?" I blindly turned on the light and cringed at the brightness. I looked around, nothing but bloody prints. I heard the siren and ran back down to Todoroki.

"He's not here?" He questioned as soon as he saw me.

I shook my head, trying to hold back the tears, "But his handprints were everywhere."

He nodded.

"Let's go out and look for him." I stated.

He shook his head, "After the police get here."

And that's how the rest of the night went. We got interrogated, then we ran around town to find Izu. We went to the clearing in the woods, the park we used to play at, and any other place we could think of. No fucking use, he just disappeared. We ended up at the cliffs near Fugurachi beach. It was the only spot in town we hadn't checked.

"Do you think he will be here?" I wheezed.

"He has to be." Todoroki said desperately.

We were panting, wheezing, sweating, crying, starving, dehydrated. We had been searching all night. I looked over at Icy-Hot, he looked horrible. The sweat caused his clothes to cling to his body and his hair to be stuck to his forehead. He had been using both quirks, Todoroki had been using both quirks, and it was really taking a toll on him. His right side was burned and his left was blue. I can't say I was any better, my arms were full of burns caused by my explosions. We were either going to find Midoriya or die, whichever came first.

We approached the cliff just in time to see a figure standing by the edge. A tiny boy with green, fluffy hair whipping in the hair. I knew who it was.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Author's Note

I'm not dead! Yay! It's been a month, but I'm baaaaaaack! Did ya miss me? You probably did. Anyways, I have to something really important: then book is almost over, one, maybe two chapters left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 195 11
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...
203K 9.3K 15
Katsuki Bakugo is usually a crude, violent, arrogant, and aggressive person. But what Katsuki doesn't show to people is his soft side especially when...
7.6K 321 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
454K 10.9K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...