Hurt The Same || The Game X A...

By br33zywif3_

A Jayceon Taylor & Amber Riley Fanfiction More

Chapter 1
Forever
Promise
Chewy
Drama
A Natural Woman
A night out
Oreos
Game
Your son
Results
The truth
Letting Go.
Together Again
Abusive
PJ
King
Hormones
Thanksgiving
Baby You
Fatherless Child
Husband and Wife
Time apart
Authors Note
Family Game Night
Girls night
Pole Dancing Class
Up to Something
2 weeks
The Plan Part 1
Blackmail
Space
Back Home
Trusting You Again
Run Ins
The secrets must come out
The secrets must come out part 2
The Case of the Ex
Getting used to it
A new attitude
This time Im done
Short note from me
Separated
Say Your Prayers
Mrs. Game
Authors Note

Hard Decisions

6.9K 273 33
By br33zywif3_

Jayceon -

"Damn bro so you and Amb really went and got married?" Kendrick said smiling as he passed me the blunt.

"Shit only for us to break up," I said inhaling the blunt.

"Man you tripping this shit gone blow over, you and Amber gone be right back together man, me on the other hand I think Treasure cheating," He said shaking his head.

"Man I been told you from the jump Treasure wasn't shit," I said shaking my head.

"Yeah you told me man but I ain't listen I keep finding some nigga named Corey in her phone, he can have her ass," Kendrick said as I gave him the blunt.

"Man lets go out tonight I'm tired of sitting around I wanna get drunk and possibly get some bitches tonight," Kendrick said as we both laughed.

"Iight bro lets go to club O,"

"Iight I'm down,"

********

Later That Night -

I was in my section, even at a different club because of my status in these streets I was always streeted with Royalty. I had my bestfriend with me he was smoking his weed and talking to some bitch while me on the other hand I was basically stalking Amb.

I was smoking on my blunt while scrolling through IG. She had posted a few pictures of her stomach and got a lot of likes. I scrolled down further seeing that all the pictures of us were gone except for the one on our wedding day. I smiled slightly. I took a screenshot of it and went to my page. Posting it I tagged her in it. A few moments later she liked it but didn't comment.

I sent her text, but she didn't respond. I didn't know what was going through her head at the moment, all I could do was sigh. I rolled another blunt. I was deep in thought when this fine ass women came and started talking to me.

"All these fine brothers in here but you're the finest," she said as she came and sat on my lap.

"Woah, I'm married girl," I said pushing her off of me, but she didn't budge we was now damn near kissing distance as she straddled my lap. I can admit she was fine and the old Jayceon would of been had her legs in the air by now, but it was a new me and the new me was in love and faithful to my wife and my wife only.

"Married what does that have to do with me," she smirked.

"Yo man I'm married and I'm faithful to my woman and my woman only, so why don't you get up out of this club before I set this bitch up," I said as I pressed my gun against her stomach. Nobody could see but I know she could feel that cold steel.

"You you don't have to do that," she said nervously.

"I don't want too so get out of here!" I yelled as I pushed her off me.

*******

Tina -

I was sitting by the bar at Club O with Mark and a few other people, I was mad Amber couldn't come. Well it wasn't that she couldn't come she just didn't want to be bothered. I understood she was pregnant and didn't want to be stressed.

"Yo it is popping tonight," Mark said as he sipped on his beer.

"It is I'm mad Amber couldn't come," I said.

"Same but sis needs her rest,"

"Yea," I scanned the VIP section and was shocked by what I saw.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled angrily as I started reaching In my purse. Reaching for my phone I started taking pictures.

"What T? What's wrong?!" Mark asked.

"Look in VIP!"I yelled angrily. Mark scanned the VIP section until he saw it.

"Jayceon," he said shaking his head.

"I can't believe that son of a bitch, he's in here hoeing and Amber is stressing pregnant, I'm about to go give him a piece of my fucking mind.

"No T, No, don't make a scene think about Amber she's pregnant she doesn't need this stress," he said pulling me back.

"No Mark she needs to know what kind of a man he is!" I said angrily.

"Tina that's not our business, as much as I love Amber and as hurt as I am, I mean look he just pushed her off of him," Mark said as we looked up.

"I don't care he should of never had her in his face, I'm going to tell Amber," I said as I grabbed my purse to leave.

"T! T!" Mark yelled after me but I ignored him.

*****

Amber -

I was laying in bed eating ice cream and watching the notebook when Mama came and knocked on my door.

"Tina and Mark is here sweetheart,"

"Okay they can come in," I said putting my phone on the hook. As they came up I could hear them yelling and arguing.

"Hey hey hey what's with all the yelling," I chuckled.

"Amber I got something I need to tell you,"

"Tina come on no man," Mark said angrily.

"She needs to know Mark!"

"Tina she's pregnant!" Mark yelled back.

"What is it? Tell me what?" I said.

"More like show you," Tina said reaching in her purse grabbing her phone.

"Tina if you do this shit I don't want nothing else to do with your messy ass," Mark said shaking his head.

"What is going on can somebody please fill me in," I said confused.

"We were at the club and we seen Jayceon hugged up with some girl," Tina said.

"What that can't be true," I said not believing it.

"Yes it is, I took pictures," Tina said pulling out her phone. Mark angrily stormed out the room.

"See," she showed me the pictures and I scrolled through them.

"I don't care," I lied as I chuckled slightly. I did care seeing those pictures broke my heart. I couldn't believe him. All I asked was for my space. I just needed time to clear my head and get my mind right and I would be back home soon, but that wasn't enough for him.

He had to go and do this. We had only been married for a week and he was already breaking his vows. Maybe us getting married was a mistake maybe we were a mistake. My hands were beginning to shake nervously as I fought back tears.

I was stupid, I should of listened to mama. Now here I was pregnant, I wanted to keep my child, I wasn't going to abort it, even if I had to do this on my own without Jayceon.

"I'm sorry Amb," Tina said.

"It's okay Tina, Uhm I just want to be alone right now," I said trying not to cry.

"Okay, well if you need anything call me please,"

"Okay I will," I said.

After she left I cried, and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. Picking up my phone, I called Jayceon. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey babe I was waiting on you to call me, you good," he said I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine, where are you?" I asked.

"I just dropped Kendrick off I was going to see lil man but wassup want me to swing by?"

"Yeah I'm at mamas,"

"Alright I'm on my way," I hung up the phone while looking at our marriage certificate. I loved Jayceon so much, but I think I had to make moves without him. I think we needed to separate, and go on our own. I didn't need this stress. I didn't need this pain. My breathing began to pick up, as I grabbed my chest I found myself not being able to breathe.

Looking at the picture on the wall, of me and dad, all I could do was cry. "Daddy I don't know what to do," My phone began to ring and it was a text from Mark.

Mark ❤️❤️❤️ : Aye Amber don't believe that shit sis, Ask Jayce before you accuse him, I'm not messing with Tina ass no more I told her not to do that shit but she did it on her own.

I didn't know what to say about his text, but somehow it made me feel better. I calmed down and took deep breaths. I said that I was going to ask him what happened and not accuse him. No matter what I felt. I sat down on the bed and drank some of my water. I text Mark back and A few moments later I heard a familiar knock on my door.

"Come in,"

"Hey beautiful," he said as he walked in. I could tell he was high or coming down off his high, but he looked so fine and he had on a pair of grey sweatpants. He looked so damn good. Focus Amber.

"Hey," I said as I stood up.

He came over and we hugged. He gripped my ass and without even thinking I grabbed his beard pulling him down for a kiss.

"I missed you," he said giving me the most sexiest look ever.

"I missed you too, but we need to talk babe," I said to him.

"I know I know baby, but first let me talk, tonight me and Kendrick went to the club, he was doing his shit him and Treasure broke up or something I guess but I was sitting by my lonely, smoking my weed you know me, up until this chick came along in my face climbing my lap and shit I told her to get off me once she ain't listen so I pulled my burner out on her," he said I looked at him and knew he was telling the truth he never pulled his gun out on anybody unless he really had too.

"Babe I know I promised I wouldn't kill nobody or do no dumb shit but I was trying to be faithful bae and this bitch come In my space and I-"

Without even thinking I grabbed him kissing him. This is what Mark was talking about, apparently They did see Jayceon at the club with this girl but they didn't get the whole side of the story. Tina being Tina and being my bestfriend was ready to kill Jayceon over a misunderstanding. I'm glad I didn't spazz out, or do anything stupid.

"You already knew about it huh?" He asked me the minute we broke from our kiss.

"Yes, Tina told me she showed me some pictures of you and some woman at the club. Mark was pissed he told her not to show them to me, and he told me to hear your side first, I'm not going to lie babe when I saw those pictures my heart broke,"

"Babe I swear I'm out here being faithful, I ain't gone never cheat on you, Yeah we not on good terms but that don't mean go out and be reckless, you the only one I want baby, and besides I'm your husband now i gotta protect your heart I gotta protect us," he said as he slipped his fingers in mine.

"Baby I love you so much," I said as tears fell down my eyes.

"I love you more baby, come home I'm tired of coming home to an empty house, I mean it ain't empty Ariel there but you know what I mean," he said as we laughed.

"I'm going home baby, not tonight but I will in the morning,"

"Alright, ill give you that, but can it be early in the morning so I can have a lil breakfast," he said putting my hand over his hard erection.

"If you're really hungry why wait to breakfast when you can have a bedtime snack," I smirked.

"That's how you got pregnant girl," he said as we both chuckled. He kissed my cheek as I pulled on the drawstring of his joggers.

"Baby stay the night with me," I said seductively.

"You sure yo mama gone be alright?" He asked.

"She'll be fine, it's not her you have to worry about," I said as he laughed. He started taking off his hoodie, and shirt. He took his joggers off and I turned the light out. We climbed in bed and cuddled up together. I laughed and giggled as he kissed and sucked on my neck while whispering freaky things in my ear.

The baby kicked while he was sucking on my ear and I laughed. "What?" He asked smiling.

"Our son or daughter is cock blocking," I said as I grabbed his hand and put it on top of my stomach.

"Yeah that's a girl cause my son woulda let me do my thang," he said as we laughed I hit him and he fell out laughing.

"You are so sexy daddy," I said grabbing his beard and just admiring him. I was really a blessed woman. My man was so fine, loyal, and faithful. I just want him to be God wearing. I want God to be involved in this marriage or it won't work it will end eventually if we don't put God first.

"Baby can we start praying together?" I asked him as I touched his cheek.

"Yeah babe what made you ask me that?" He asked while rubbing my arm.

"Because If we don't involve God our marriage will fail, and instead of running to friends, or other men or women during hard times I want us to run to God. I want our children to see us as hardworking, God fearing women and men of God, I eventually want to start reading the Bible to Harlem and our unborn baby, I want God to be apart of this family babe," I said

"I ain't really been to church in years babe let alone prayed, but if we do it together then yes I don't mind it," he said as he sat up looking me in my eyes.

"Okay well let's pray now," I said grabbing his hands.

"Okay,"

"Close your eyes, bow your head," I said. He did it and so did I.

*********

Jayceon -

I couldn't remember the last time I walked through the doors of any church, and the last time I prayed, I was praying for God to spare my life because I had gun to my head. I didn't think God would want to hear from me, I also didn't want to be a hypocrite, but I mean he must of still scared about me, he sent me Amber, and I wanted us to work, I wanted years to this marriage, so if she wanted to pray I would do it.

We held hands and she instructed me to bow my head and close my eyes. I did as I was told and She began to pray.

"God, its us, your son and your daughter, were coming to you now with our hearts sincere, asking for your forgiveness. Asking you for your loving kindness and your mercy, bless us, keep us, guide us, we know that without you this union won't work, we ask that you bless our children, my beautiful son Harlem, and the our unborn baby, bless them. God I ask that you watch over my husband as he walk these streets daily, give him favor, protect him, let him know that you still love him and that he is yours God, and watch over me, protect me as I go on my journey with this new job, sustain us, we may get tempted God, but help see what's important, in precious name Amen," she said.

"Amen," I said.

Looking at Amber all I could do was smile. I had been feeling down but whatever I was feeling got turned into happiness. I never had a woman take the time to pray for me, let alone show me that she cared about my well being out here in these streets.

I grabbed Amber and kissed her lips. "I love you mama,"

"I love you too daddy," we cuddled up together and drifted off to sleep.

********

Erica -

Tears fell down my eyes as I looked at yet another bill I couldn't pay. As well as my mother's medical bills. Her insurance couldn't cover all these expenses, and I had a job but I couldn't afford to pay them. I grabbed the newspaper and started circling the jobs that were hiring, I had to downsize this apartment and find something smaller.

Winter was here and Harlem needed more clothes. I used the money Jayceon had given me, and bought him a new coat, some boots, and gym shoes, i also put the rest away in an account for him. I wasn't going to spend Jayceon's money I was going to find out how to do it on my own.

But I knew I couldn't take care of Harlem and give him the life he deserves. I had a sick mother who was dying, I had to take care of her as well. Tears fell down my eyes. As much as I didn't want too, I knew I needed to let Jayceon have full custody. I couldn't take care of Harlem not until I got good on my feet.

I sent Jayceon a text telling him to call me ASAP. I was going to see if he could take Harlem, My brother was booking me a train ticket to Michigan, to live with him and his wife. I told him to give me some time to think about it, but I guess I'm going to have to agree to it. Getting up I went into Harlem's room, he was sleeping holding his spongebob plush doll.

I smiled, and it instantly faded As I cried. I wanted to give him the best life that I possibly could, but I couldn't. So it was up to Jayceon to it until I could. Walking over to him I pulled the covers over him and kissed his forehead. This by far was the hardest decision I thought I would ever have to make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 592 21
brendon urie fanfic!!!
49.3K 1.3K 40
This is Amber Carter's story. Her life completely changed over night. Something she'll never forget and something she has to live with for the rest o...
9.1K 471 38
Shawn Mendes fanfiction.
7K 297 35
Handon fanfic