scars (Aaron carpenter)

By you_were_my_PARADISE

scar [skahr] noun 'A lasting aftereffect of trouble, especially a lasting psychological injury resulting fro... More

Prologue and Trailer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
Not a real chapter.
31. (Somewhat mature...)
IM BAACK!
32.
33.
34.
im sorry
Epilogue
Sequal?
Help.
SEQUEL!

28.

6.6K 134 113
By you_were_my_PARADISE

IMPORTANT: NAT IF YOUR READIN THIS, KNOW THAT I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING! YOUR BOOKS ARE AS AMAZING AS YOU SO PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP JUST YET! I CRIED READING HOW YOU WERE DEPRESSED, JUST KNOW IM THERE FOR YOU! AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T COMMENTED DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T READ YOUR BOOK STILL, CAUSE I DO! I JUST RIPPED THE INTERNET CHIP OUT OF MY PHONE SO I DON'T GET INTERNET AT ALL! LOVE YOU BABE!

Guys please message her and make her feel better, it would mean a lot! :)

-@thenatt

---------------------

Song list:

Somebody to you- The VAMPS

Happily ever after- he is We

What a great way to end the day, I mean how could this day get any better? I'm finally happy with myself, I've now realized that you won't be depressed forever. I hope everyone can have people in their lives as incredible as the goof-balls I call my friends.

I look over to see Aaron sitting next to me, one hand on the steering wheel the other gently placed over my hand. Just seeing that makes me smile wider than I have ever since Scott.

I feel like I'm the old me, the one before the horrible past, the one before the cuts.

Aaron noticed me smiling at him, and gave me a boyish grin. Which in fact made my smile widen, but I looked away hiding the blush that was creeping onto my cheeks.

I soon felt the car come to a stop. I turned to look over at Aaron, to see him staring at me. I scrunched up my face in confusion.

He placed his hand on my cheek caressing it in small circles, while studying my face.

I didn't say anything, just stared in his eyes. His eyes trailed from my eyes, to my nose, then down to my mouth. As if he was trying to remember my face.

He looked back up to my eyes and lightly smiled, before rubbing his large thumb against my bottom lip. His gaze then shifted back to my lips.

My breaths slightly started to speed up as I waited for him to kiss me, the anticipation killing me. He finally leaned in slowly.

He placed his lips sweetly onto mine, the kiss sweet and passionate yet deep. I smiled into the kiss, as did he.

He slowly pulled away sliding his hand to under my chin touching my bottom lip with his thumb again.

"I need to know your lips, nothing ever mattered to me more than this." (A/N: anyone? No okay...*cough* awkward *cough*) He smiled looking me in the eyes.

I then leaned over the console and smashed my lips into his this kiss more rough and full of passion. Finally pulling away I spoke up.

"You will know my lips!" I grinned.

"Is that a promise?' He challenged.

"Oh yes."

He smiled and put the car in drive and sped away. I peaked over at him and saw he was still smiling that boyish grin of his. I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture making sure my sound was down an the flash was off.

"@chloe_sass: This is when you know @aaroncarpenter_ loves you! 😘"

I tweeted the picture with a huge smile. And I did know he loved me, I knew he did I just wasn't sure I had the same feelings. I stayed up time after time thinking about it and I'm still not sure.

I looked out the window staring at the beautiful scenery. Thinking of how pretty the city (A/N: honestly idk if theres cities in florida. If not lets just pretend.) looked at night, the pretty lights making it light up just perfect. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating, making me look down at my pocket and pull it out.

I looked at my screen and saw that Aaron tweeted and retweeted me. I shook my head thinking of how he's tweeting and driving. I slide my screen over and entered twitter, no I do not have a password.

"@aaroncarpenter_:"@chloe_sass: This is when you know @aaroncarpenter_ loves you! 😘" oh so you were staring at me, huh?"

I retweeted it then looked through my comments, hoping to find some really cute ones.

"AaronIsBaee: @chloe_sass you are honestly so pretty, be good to him!"

"MagconIsLove: @chloe_sass @aaroncarpenter_ you two are my OTP!"

"@SarahCirsty: @chloe_sass awhh @aaroncarpenter_ I'm so happy you found love! 😭"

"@Mrsss_carterr: @chloe_sass @aaroncarpenter_OMFGG!! 😭💕"

"Mahogany*LOX*: @chloe_sass @aaroncarpenter_ I'm so happy you found someone Aaron!"

"@shawnmendes: @chloe_sass we all knew he loved you! He's like a lost puppy w/o you."

"@savwoods: @chloe_sass babe your such a creep, love you! 😂✌"

"@taylorcaniff: @chloe_sass @aaroncarpenter_ use protection kids!😉"

I decided to stop there laughing at Taylor's comment not wanting to get into the bad comments, which I knew were there. I turned off my phone and shoved it into the pocket on my skirt.

Without even realizing it we were already in the driveway of our house. I smiled and un buckled my seatbelt and as always Aaron beat me to open my door.

I jumped out of his car holding onto Aaron's hand so I could stay steady when I jumped.

We walked hand in hand up to the front door. I went to open the door but I was stopped by Aarons hand in front of the door knob.

"Hold on, I wanna do something." He smiled.

"What?" I asked smiling at his perkiness.

"I'm gonna pretend I'm dropping you off at home after taking you out on an amazing first date." He smiled wide.

I giggled and simply nodded my head. He pulled me over to the car and we began walking to the front door again. We stopped on the door mat as we held both of each others hands.

"I had a great time tonight." I smiled batting my eyelashes flirtatiously, making Aaron chuckle.

"I'm glad you did, I had an amazing time maybe we could do this again." He said smiling.

"Of course we could." I smiled not playing pretend anymore, the silliness has vanished and we were smiling at each other.

"Great, how about tomorrow at eight. Oh and every day until we leave?" He asked sweetly.

"Sounds perfect." I smiled when he kissed my hand.

We then turned towards the door and slowly opened it. We walked in to see everyone was gone. I looked over and saw it was already 10pm they're probably asleep.

I slipped my shoes off sliding them over to the pile of shoes, which was only neat because I yell at the boys when they mess it up. Aaron then grabbed my hand and ran upstairs me running right behind him.

We both jumped onto his bed after shutting the door. I was sitting cris-cross applesauce (hehe) as Aaron was laying on his stomach with his elbows holding him up in front of me, we were only mere inches away.

He smiled at me and pecked me on lips, making it linger longer than normal, a flash going off as he did the action. I looked at him confused, after a minute of clicking on his screen he showed me his lock screen and it was us kissing.

Honestly it was one of the cutest couple pictures I've seen, the way we were sitting made it look so cute. We both had our eyes fluttered closed and Aaron was slightly smiling.

"It's perfect!" I smiled.

I grabbed his phone making him put in his password, and sent the picture to me. I then went to his settings and changed his password to my name.

I handed it to him and watched his reaction when he got the password wrong. He slowly looked up at me, giving me a death glare which scared me a little.

"What's the password." He asked slowly.

"Kiss me and ill tell you!" I smiled.

He crawled on top of me faster then I can say, well anything actually. He kissed me teasingly and it was short but worth it.

"So, password?" He asked still on top of me.

"What's something you really like?" I asked him.

He looked down at his phone an typed something in, then looked up confused.

"It's not 'pickles" he said.

I pouted at him "no it's not, it's 'Chloe".

"No you said what I really like, I don't really like you." He said bluntly.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Because I love you!" He smiled pecking my nose.

I crossed my arms after hitting him on the shoulder "never scare me like that ever again!"

He laughed pulling me closer to him. I smiled and leaned my head on his chest sniffing in his cologne.

He pulled out his iPhone and slid it over typing my name in the password then clicking on 'vine' once he got to the home screen. He than hit the little video camera I'm the corner which meant he was gonna tape something.

"Do you ship us? Huh? Do you?" He asked looking at the camera. I looked away from the camera and played with the hem of his shirt. I then felt warm lips connect with mine for a second then pull away I looked up at Aaron, and saw he was smiling down at me. "I ship it." I whispered with a smile staring into Aaron's eyes then the video ended.

We watched it over an honestly it was super cute, I thought. I don't think his fans will like it, or me.

"Wanna make a vine on your vine?" He asked enthusiastically.

"I don't have a vine." I said smiling at his face.

"Oh babe, we need to make you one." He said grabbing my phone.

He made my profile name as 'AaronsGirlfriend' an my @ as 'ChloeSchanez_'. An my icon was of Aaron and I kissing, the one Aaron took.

I laughed considering I wasn't officially his girlfriend, and that he set it as that. He then handed me my phone an taught me how to use 'vine'. Once he taught me- like two hours later- we made a vine.

"HIIII GUYSS!!" Aaron yelled "ITS CHLOE'S FIRST VINE!"

I giggled and shook my head 'yes'.

"What do you have to say Mrs. Carpenter?" He asked pretending like he was a game show host.

"Uhm, that my last name is Schanez!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Not for long!" He said then kissed my forehead, the vine ending there.

I laughed as we re watched the vine then posted it. And of course to get it around Aaron revined it, an followed me. I will have to make the other guys follow me in the morning, I followed them with the help of Aaron of course.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked

"Party buckwild!" he yelled.

"Or baby be the life of the party!" I shouted.

We both started to laugh at our stupid song play. Soon our laughs died down ending with a happy sigh/breath.

"How about we go pour water on the guys to wake them up an post a video on YouTube!" He smiled.

"Yay! I get to do the honors!" I said jumping up and down.

We both stood up and tiptoed down the stairs to the bathroom away from all the rooms. We grabbed four buckets- two for each of us- and filled them up with ice cold water.

Aaron started the video and we both stood in front of it. "Hey guys, I know I don't usually post videos on YouTube but Chloe an I got bored so we decided to mess with the boys." He smiled then looked at me.

"We decided to wake them up, by pouring ice cold water on them." I smiled evilly.

We stalked up the stairs to first, Taylor's room. We slowly opened the door and saw him sprawled out on the bed with the covers on the ground.

Aaron held up the camera as I walked over to Taylor, the wood floor creaking underneath me.

I stood next to the bed and held up the bucket looking at the camera. I winked the dumped some of the water on tay but Saving some for the others.

He jumped up looking around confused as hell "what the cock?!" He sleepily shouted.

Aaron and I laughed as Taylor stood up turning red. "Wanna help us get the others?" Aaron asked gesturing towards the camera.

He smiled and grabbed another bucket from his room and filling it up. We then went to Carter's room an did the same, his reaction was wayyy different.

"I needed a shower anyways." He smiled then went back to sleep.

All three of us bursted out into little fits of laughter as we walked into the hallway. We then entered Jacobs room to see him snuggled up with Sav. I almost feel bad for what I'm gonna do to Sav, almost.

This time I held the camera as Aaron walked over an dumped water on them.

"Aahhh!!" Sav screeched wiping the hair stuck to her face away.

"What the hell?" Jacob said grumpily rubbing his head.

We just walked out of the room closing the door behind us. Soon we got everyone, and the only ones that stayed awake were Taylor, jack&jack, and Shawn.

"Guys I'm gonna go to bed, night!" I smiled tiredly and walked up to my room.

I put on my pink short, fuzzy shorts and white tank top and crawled into my bed.

Pulling out my phone I changed my lock screen to Aaron and I cuddling which I took. I also decided to tweet a 'goodnight'.

"@chloe_sass: goodnight lovely people of earth! cx"

I then got a mention from Aaron, it was a picture.

"@aaroncarpenter_: your amazing @chloe_sass and your kisses are the best!"

I smiled as I looked at the picture of us kissing- his lock screen- and of course didn't look at the comments. I did comment on it though.

"@chloe_sass: @aaroncarpenter_ you too sir! >.<"

I finally set my phone down after turning it off. I turned off my bedside lamp which was the only light I had on.

I rolled over and closed my eyes. It took a few minutes until sleep actually consumed me, and before it did I felt a light kiss on my forehead.

--------------------------------

Okay so my mom still doesn't have the job yet, she's being lazy! Any ways love you guys so much!

Dedication: YOU! 😍 Yes you, the one reading this! You are amazing and (y/f) loves you very, very much! I honestly love each of you so FUDGIN much!! The support I get is amazing, TY!

If I die tomorrow I'd wish I would have___!

A/N: If I die tomorrow I'd wish I would have changed, as in change everything about me. My attitude, personality, my ability to annoy everyone, that i could actually do something right for once, I'd probably wish I was talented, that I treated people better, and that I wasn't so scared of sticking up for myself. I just would've wished for me to be a different person all together, it would make a lot of people's life's much easier. (No pitty)

Kik: skymatthews21

Twitter: magcons_babe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 577 70
Fear /fir/ noun- an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. All Rights Res...
83.7K 3.6K 34
"dude, i'm telling you, tyler can't know. please don't tell him." - josh has been confined ever since he was eighteen. first, a prison. now, a mental...
169K 5.5K 192
One shots that are mostly Grian angst. This is where I will post small stories, there will be warnings on 'chapters' that will require them.