The Rare Petrova Witch

By Gallagher_Girl_20

Scarlett Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's Twin sister, older by 15 Minutes. Scarlett was different from her twin an... More

Chapter One - Home sweet Home
Chapter Two- Backstabbing Pricks
Chapter Three - Mikaelson Ball
Chapter Four - Wedding
Chapter Five - NOLA
Chapter Six - Witch Festival
Chapter Eight- Hayley's Wedding.

Chapter Seven- Mystic Falls

8.7K 188 30
By Gallagher_Girl_20

Elena's pov

The door bell rung and I went to the door and answered it. There stood my twin sister. She looked so broken.

"Scarlett?" I said and she looked up and her unique eyes were glossy.

"I. I um need my twin." She sniffled and I let her in and we went to the parlor. We sat down and she told me everything that happened to her.

"You had a baby?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yea I had twins. Henrick and Rosalie. Rosalie died at birth and Henrick. Oh god. He was murdered by the coven in New Orleans a week after he was born. I failed my son." She sobbed and I wrapped my arms around her rocking back and forth. Jeremy came in and saw our sister break down. He came over and held us both. We told her everything that went on with us.

"Wait so Lilly Salvatore was alive all this long?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah. She died protecting Stefan and Damon." I said and she frowned.

"Are they okay?" She asked and I nodded just as they came.

"Scarlett?" They asked and she nodded and twisted her wedding ring.

"I can't believe Tyler killed Finn just to get back at Klaus." I muttered and she nodded.

"I took his vampirism and put a hex on him so when he turns every full moon it hurts 100x more. I couldn't bring myself to hurt Caroline by killing him." She explained and I gave her a soft smile.

"How long do you plain to stay?" Jeremy asked sadly.

"Just a couple of weeks. Nik he's in a dark place right now and I need to be there for him just like he's always been there for me." She said and I frowned.

"Your son was just murdered why is he in a dark place?" I asked and she looked down.

"He had a daughter too. She was murdered with Henrick." She muttered and I gasped. She nodded and Jeremy brought her into his arms.

"First Finn and now my kids. I suck at this family thing." She muttered and we all said she didn't.

"Even after what I did you still looked out for us. You would have made an amazing mother Scarlett. Don't ever doubt that." I said holding her hand.

...
Nik's pov

Scarlett walked into the compound and Hayley tackled her making her laugh and hug her tight.

"Heard you guys went on a wolf hunt? Why didn't I get invited?" She pouted as she let Hayley go.

"Francesca was getting to cocky. Hayley killed her." I said and Scarlett smiled proudly.

"Did you go wolfie on here?" She asked and Hayley nodded.

"Good. The bitch deserved it. Now catch me up on what I've missed." She said hugging my waist. Elijah walked in as she pulled away.

"Davina brought Mikal back." Elijah said and Scarlett froze.

"W-What?" She stuttered and he nodded.

"N-No, Elena said the other side was destroyed. H-How could she have brought him back?" Scarlett asked starting to shake. I flashed to her side.

"He's not going to touch you, darling. I promise you that." I whispered and she shook her head.

"He wants me dead more than you, Nik. He literally tortured and beat me half to death when I was 5." She said and started to breathe heavily. I took Scarlett to her room and placed her panda into her arms and started to calm her down from her panic attack. She eventually fell asleep in my arms as I stroked her hair.

Finn's pov

I watched as my wife kept looking over her shoulder as she shopped for clothes. Every once and a while she would play with her wedding ring. It broke my heart that my mother had killed our child. She told me why but I still hate that she did. I followed Scarlett and she walked into the cemetery. She stood at a grave. A fresh one too. I had to talk to talk to her.

"You must be Scarlett. The witches talk about you a lot." I said as I got to her side.

"Vincent Griffith." I said and she shook my hand with a small smile.

"Whose this?" I asked softly as a tear fell from her cheek.

"Rosalie. She died in child birth than her twin brother died a week after." She said pointing to the fresh grave next to our daughter. She place two roses on the graves.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." I said softly and she gave me a small smile.

"There dad would have loved them. He was so excited to start a family but he was murdered by a vengeful crying brat. I took his vampirism and made him keep his triggered werewolf curse and put a spell on so every full moon is 100x more painful." She told me and it broke my heart.

"I sobbed for months still do. It hurts you know. I lost my husband than my children all in the same year." She added and I gave her a kind smile.

"Your really strong, Scarlett I can see that much." I said and she chuckled.

"I've been an emotional mess. One of the girls that was in the harvest. I treated her as my daughter when Finn and I visited here month's before our wedding. She brought back the one monster I'm afraid of. The man that broke me years ago." She said and I looked at her shocked.

"Mikal Mikaelson. 15 years ago I was 5 years old. He wanted to us me to Kill his step son Niklaus Mikaelson but if I had used that much power it would have killed me along with him. So he kidnapped me, tortured me and beat me. He broke me and than I met his eldest son, my soulmate. He put the piece back together but when he died, I fell apart a little. Than our children died and I fell apart more. Every thing I loved I lost because of three people. And that's my dead husbands mother, father and Tyler Lockwood." She added and I nodded and kept listening.

"Does make me insane if I talk to their graves? I mean I miss my children and husband so much." She quipped and I shook my head no.

"It means your healing and grieving in your way." I said and she nodded.

"Thanks for talking and letting me rant, Vincent. I'll see you around." She said patting my arms and left. I watched as she left. My mother walked out with tears in her eyes. I glared at my mother and walked away.

...

Scarlett's pov

"You stood there and let me talk to you about the death of our children! You stood there letting me believe you were dead!" I yelled at Finn/Vincent.

"You. You let your mother kill our children." I whispered as Nik walked in. I turned and he pulled me to his chest. I let out a sob. Hayley came over and took me upstairs. Finn's eyes following me.

Finn's pov

"I didn't let kill them. I had no say. I tried. I tried everything to change her mind, Nik. But she said Dahlia would come for them and she couldn't let that happen." I said and he let me down.

"Dahlia is our aunt. Mother begged for her help in getting pregnant the deal was her first child, Freya than the deal changed. Every first born child from mothers children. I begged her to change her mind. I begged." I said and put my hands in my head.

"Whose side are you on Finn?" Nik asked and I looked up.

"My wife's side Niklaus. Tell me what I have to do?" I said and he grinned.

"We're gonna get you back in your original body." Nik said and looked to Kol.

"The coffin is in the basement." Scarlett called out making me chuckle.

Scarlett's pov

It's been hours since Finn and Kol went to do the spell. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. After what Finn said I wanted to cry even more. I started cooking.

"Scarlett." I heard making me turn. There stood my husband. I covered my mouth as tears fell. I sped forward wrapping my arms around his neck. Her wrapped his arms around my waisted and nuzzled his head into my neck. I pulled away and cupped his face. I smashed my lips on his to which he responded back. I pulled me closer and I sped us to my room muttering a privacy spell. Finn rasvished me in ways that I couldn't even fathom.

Morning

I woke up wrapped in Finn's arms I smiled as tears starred to well. I've missed him so much.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Finn croaked out opened his eyes when I sniffled. He moved his hands and wiped my tears away.

"I've missed you so much. When you died. I went on a rampage. I was so close to killing Tyler when I found out he killed you. I. I didn't think I'd ever be okay after your died." I whispered and he brought me closer.

"I'm here, darling. I'm not going anywhere." He said and gave me a soft passionate kiss making me hum in content. We laid there for a few more minutes til we got dressed. Nik barged in looked worried.

"Rebekah called, Elijah killed a whole dinner of people expect for one person." He said and I turned to him.

"I need you and Finn to go help Rebekah. I'm getting Hayley. We will meet you in Arkansas." He said and I nodded quickly. Finn and I packed a small bag and we got in my car and left.

Finn's pov

Rebekah came out of the house with a small boy and girl. I gasped in shock as Scarlett jumped out of the car and ran towards Rebekah. I shut the engine off and got out. Rebekah gasped when she saw me.

"It's okay we can trust him." Scarlett said snatching the boy away from Rebekah. I went over to Scarlett.

"Finn, meet our son. Henrick Nikolas." She said and gave Henrick kisses making him giggle. I leaned over and kissed Scarlett making her smile. She handed Henrick to me and I smiled down at our son.

"Hi, I'm your daddy." I whispered and as tears welded up. Hayley and Nik got here an hour later as Scarlett and I played with Henrick and Hope.  Rebekah told me that Henrick and Hope were practically inseparable which made Scarlett and I smile. Just like Scarlett and Nik. Scarlett told Rebekah about Rosalie Hope and she cried a bit. We than had a bonfire.

Scarlett's pov

Nik had Finn and I  stay along with Hayley and took Rebekah to do the plan. Finn and I spent time in our room with our son. I took tons of pictures with the camera Rebekah had found and put them in my trunk I had brought along.

The next day Nik came back with Cami who introduced Henrick to she about sobbed than she met Hope.

"Rosalie?" Cami asked softly and I looked down.

"She actually did die during birth. Finn said once this is all over with that we can try the fertility spell again to have as many children as we want." I said making her giggle.

"Better get a castle than." She teased making Finn go wide eyed.

"She's joking! I only want 2 more. One more boy and a girl." I told him and he smiled.

"I can do with three children." He said making me smile.

"I mean we can have 7." I teased and he choked on his coffee making us laugh. I kissed Henrick on the head and hugged Elijah. Finn put our things in the car.

"I'll keep them safe, Scarly." Cami said and I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I know, darling and I thank you for coming with Nik to help." I said and she smiled and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 154 18
Elena Gilbert didn't think her life could get any more complicated well that was until she met Nikolina Mikealson Klaus' twin sister. She loved Stefa...
20.2K 523 19
A girl who has a doppelgänger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgänger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...
37.5K 846 20
"Come on, come on, turn the radio on It's Friday night and I won't be long Gotta do my hair, I put my make up on It's Friday night and I won't be lon...
153K 2.7K 11
Alyson Echo Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert. But she is nothing like her sister she is more quiet and reserved only talking to her small...