The Rare Petrova Witch

By Gallagher_Girl_20

Scarlett Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's Twin sister, older by 15 Minutes. Scarlett was different from her twin an... More

Chapter One - Home sweet Home
Chapter Two- Backstabbing Pricks
Chapter Three - Mikaelson Ball
Chapter Four - Wedding
Chapter Five - NOLA
Chapter Seven- Mystic Falls
Chapter Eight- Hayley's Wedding.

Chapter Six - Witch Festival

7.3K 142 1
By Gallagher_Girl_20

Scarlett's pov

I knocked on Nik's door know him and the red head witch was in there. Nik opened the door and saw the worried look on my face.

"I need Genevieve's help." I whispered and he let me in.

"Rebekah told me you were a nurse back in your day?" I asked her and she nodded pulling her robe on.

"The baby hasn't moved in a week." I muttered and she took me to the couch and sat me down.

"Are you feeling any pain?" She asked and I shook my head.

"The baby is all I have left of Finn. I. I couldn't bring myself to listen to the heart beat. I." I said and tears fell down my checks.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. I promise. I'll do a little spell and make sure that baby is still okay and strong just like their mama." She said rubbing my hand. I nodded and Nik held my hand. She did her spell and grinned happily.

"Your baby is just fine. It seems like they like that spot." She said and I breathed out an relieved sigh.

"Let's get you some herbal tea to calm your nerves down, sweetie." Genevieve said and I nodded. She helped me up and we went to the kitchen. She got the tea started and I started cooking.

"Have you picked out names?" She asked excitedly and I giggled.

"If it's a boy I was thinking Henrick Nikolas. Henry for short. After Nik's younger brother who died 1000 years ago and Nikolas after Nik. He's been such a big help since Finn died. He let me mourn my way but made sure I ate for the baby. And I have always loved the name Rosalie for a girl. So I chose that name and for her middle name it will be Hope." I said and she smiled and handed me a mug of tea. We just sat there talking. She told me about when she was alive in the olden days. I told her about my life and she was sympathetic. Elijah came in and kissed my head. He was going to do a treaty for peace.

"I'd let Hayley have a seat at the table. Knowing her she will cause trouble if she doesn't get a seat, Lijah." I said and he nodded.

"You and your helpful ways." He chuckled and I gave him an innocent Grin.

"You love me big brother." I giggled and he smiled brightly.

"That I do little sister. How is the little one?" He asked looking at my stomach.

"I had a scare earlier because the baby hadn't moved in a while so Genevieve did a spell to make sure the baby was okay. Baby is strong and just likes the spot they are in." I told him and he gave a grateful look to Genevieve who gave a nod.

...

Genevieve's pov

Scarlett came out of her room grumbling as she came to a stop by Klaus and I.

"Seriously Elijah! I need sleep!" She groaned and rubbed her stomach.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just contractions. They are 30 minutes apart. I'll let you know if they get closer." She said softly and I nodded.

"Come on you need to be off your feet though." I said and looked to Klaus.

"Put her in my room." He said and I nodded. And took her to his room. I got her into Klaus' bed and she gave me a soft smile.

"In my room on my bed is a panda. Finn got it for me on our honeymoon. Can you grab me that?" She said and I nodded.

"Of course, sweetie." I said and she nodded and grabbed Klaus' pillow as I left.

"Is she okay?" Elijah and Klaus asked and I nodded.

"She just wants her panda Finn got her on their honeymoon." I said and they chuckled. I went to her room and saw how it was decorated in a old fashion way. I grabbed her panda and went and gave it to Scarlett. She snuggled with it.

Party.

Scarlett woddled over to Davina, who squealed and jumped up from her seat. Even Monique jumped up. The two hugged Scarlett.

"I'm so sorry you girls went through so much when I was away." She said and squeezed the girls hands.

"Scarly it's not your fault." Monique said and hugged her.

"I know but still. I got you three girls a gift. It's from my father's legacy." She said and looked to Klaus. He walked over carrying books.

"These spells are different from your ancestral spells you use. They need a bit more power to it. Like the four elemants. Water, fire, earth and wind. I use fire and earth. I do hope you girls enjoy them." She said and Klaus handed each of the books to the girls.

"Thank you so much!" They said and hugged her making her giggle. They pulled away and smiled happily at her. They sat back down keeping the books in their laps. Klaus helped Scarlett off the steps. They came over and she huffed.

"This dress is starting to bug me." She whined making me giggle.

"Why don't you head home. With your contractions now 20 minutes apart you should be off your feet." I said and she sighed.

"I will I just want to be here to support the girls. They don't have anymore family. Davina I've always treated her as a daughter." She explained and I nodded understandly. I went to announce the gift starting. When people started giving gifts Davina was left out. Monique grinned until Scarlett gave Davina a box after scaring the women that tried to move her to one of the other girls.

"Well open it darling." Scarlett said with a wicked grin.

"It was my father's mother's. I want you to have it. I spelled it years ago with a protection spell." She told Davina who got teary eyed. Monique looked at Davina jealously. Scarlett kissed each girl on their head.

"Now I'm off to be bed ridden. The baby is going to be ready to pop. I do hope." She said making them giggle. She was helped down the steps when men came out.

Scarlett's pov

I screamed and snapped a vampires neck. And yelled for Nik. I was met with 4 vampires surrounding me. With being pregnant I have the human smell. I started chanting and their necks snapped.

"Nik!" I yelled tripping over a body.

"Scarlett!" I heard Nik and he came over helping me up.

"Oh god! My water broke." I whimpered and he picked me up and yelled for Genevieve. She came running over. He sped us home and laid me on his bed as I screamed.

"Save my baby!" I cried and Genevive told me to push. I pushed while I screamed. I heard a cry.

"It's Henry." She said wrapping him in a small blanket.

"Genevieve I think there's one more." Nik said and I cried out in pain.

"I. I need to push." I whimpered and she nodded and told me to do so. Nik took Henrick and I screamed as I pushed. When Genevieve cradled the second baby that I birthed they didn't cry. Genevieve tried everything but I knew the baby was dead.

"Little Rosalie." She said softly as a tear fell down both our cheeks. I felt myself starting to heal.

"I'd. I'd like to hold her." I whispered and she nodded and came over and handed her over.

"My little flower. I'm so sorry." I whispered and kissed her head.

Funeral.

I held my son as my daughter was put into the ground in the cemetery. I wiped my tears away. I laid a red rose on her grave once she was buried. Nik took me home. It had been a few weeks since I gave birth to my twins. Marcel came and gave me his condolences but I almost killed him because it was his fault I went into labor early. Nik had to hold me back as I yelled at him. Elijah and Hayley made him leave.

...

Hayley was pacing while Elijah and Nik went to look for Jackson and Oliver. Hayley and her daughter had almost died at Father K's funeral. I heard Henrick cry and went upstairs and got him out of his crib. I went downstairs and saw Nik had gotten back with Jackson and Elijah. I rushed to Nik's side and checked him for injuries.

"I'm alright, love." He said kissing my head than took Henrick in his arms. Nik called Francessca for moonstones.

Author's pov

Genevieve did the spell linking Klaus with the stones and Marcel and his guys came to attack. That's when Genevieve subdue Hayley and killed Scarlett or so she thought. She took Henrick and Hayley. Scarlett woke up coughing an hour later, Elijah standing over her holding the stake that had been in her heart. They flashed to church and saw Nik holding Hayley.

"Henrick? Where's my son?" Scarlett asked in panic and Nik looked up and saw her with grey veins. He healed Elijah and Scarlett and went for the children. Hayley turned up and was in transition. They ran and both girls screamed when Genevieve when to Kill the children. Henrick was only a week old.

"Motus!" Scarlett yelled and threw her arms out. The knives flew from Genevieve's hand. The two girls from the harvest locked hands. The spell didn't effect Scarlett for she was more powerful than the New Orleans ancestors. Scarlett sped forward and attacked the blondes neck making her scream. She pulled away and snapped her neck. She went to attack Monique when a star was thrown at her making her fly backwards as 1000 cuts appeared on her. Marcel grabbed the children making Scarlett growl. Nik and Scarlett sped after him. She snatched her son from him glaring as her eyes glowed. Nik healed Marcel and held his daughter.

"Awe she's got a little devil in her." Scarlett said nudging her best friend as they laid their children in the crib together. Nik wrapped his arm around Scarlett's shoulder as they smiled down at the kids. Elijah and Hayley came and they formed a plan after they found out what their mother had done. Nik took the kids to Rebekah while Hayley and Scarlett did a public funeral. The girls sobbed and held onto each other. When they got back to the compound Scarlett went to see Nik.

"I. I um think I'm gonna go visit my sister and brother for a few weeks." She said and Nik looked to his best friend sadly.

"I'll keep you updated. I want you to text me every day just so I know your safe." He said get up and she broke down in his arms. He held her saying soothing things to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.7K 11
Alyson Echo Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert. But she is nothing like her sister she is more quiet and reserved only talking to her small...
4.5K 69 25
Sofia Petrova, twin of the one and only Katerina. Brave, beautiful and strong. She wasn't supposed to have been born. There was only supposed to be o...
20.2K 523 19
A girl who has a doppelgänger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgänger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...
88.9K 1.7K 23
On the outside you see a girl laughing with her newly found twin sister and adoptive brother. But take a closer look. She's broken, devastated about...