Secret Angel

By anonymously_unknown_

Long ago, when Lilian was only a baby, a dying guardian angel came upon her. She bestowed Lily with her power... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 20
Chapter 21- Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 22- Suspicion
Chapter 23 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 24 - Full Moon
Chapter 25-Crazy Day
Chapter 26- First Step in Mating
Chapter 27- Love is in the air
Chapter 28- Beach Day
Chapter 29-Pretty Eventful Day
Chapter 30-Desperate times call for desperate measures
Chapter 32- Answers and Miracles
Chapter 33- More questions
Chapter 34-Coming Home
Chapter 35- Progress
Chapter 36-Comforting Friends
Chapter 37- I have a plan
Chapter 38- His Reaction
Chapter 39-Changing Things
Chapter 40- The time has come
Chapter 41- Confrontation
Chapter 42-Hospital Drama
Chapter 43- True Feelings
Chapter 44- Unexpected things
Chapter 45- Losts and Support
Chapter 46- Late Afternoon
Chapter 47-Training
Chapter 48- The Big Date
Chapter 49- My Angel, My Protector
Chapter 50- Something fishy
Chapter 51-Relationship Goals
Chapter 52-What the...?
Chapter 53- Girl Power
Chapter 54- Strategy
Chapter 55- Rocky Waters
Chapter 56- Relationship Problems
Chapter 57- I need Drew
Chapter 58-My Hell
Chapter 59- Left with Our Thoughts
Chapter 60-Survival
Chapter 61-One Found
Chapter 62- Minor Setback
Chapter 63-Numb
Chapter 64-Desperation
Chapter 65- Let the Storm Come
Chapter 66-Too Late
fan art
Chapter 67-Hanging on by a Tread
Chapter 68-A Promise
Chapter 69-Process
Chapter 70-One Step Closer
Chapter 71-Blissful

Chapter 31- Drews Perspective

42.3K 1.6K 304
By anonymously_unknown_

Drew's Pov:

"I have to go save my people." I said to Lily, straight in the eyes. I kisses her forehead like it was my last and then locked the safe shut.

I'm getting mind linked from everywhere. We are getting ambushed and there are tons of rogues fighting us.

Lily looked like she really had to tell me something important, but I had to leave. It will give me motivation to fight harder.

I lock the safe up and  quickly pray to the moon goddess that no harm goes to my mate or the girls.

I climb the stairs with my werewolve speed and quickly shift and jump on a rogue who was the closest.

I led all of them out of the house, killing most.

The boys were right by my side the whole time.

I knew I could win this, but there is always doubt that something could go wrong.

I'm getting more and more mind links on how many there are and where they came from.

I bite into another rogues throat, before another rogue tries to take me on.

I would be lying if I said this was a normal thing for us, but it's not. Pack members are out of shape because training is coming up in two months. But now they are getting their asses kicked into shape as soon as we can.

Then something weird happened. I started getting mind-links about a creature that was knocking out rogues left and right.

I wanted to check it out myself, but fighting off the rogues is my top priority.

'Drew what the hell?!'  Alex mind-linked me.

'What?' I answered back.

'How could you not tell your brothers about Lily?' He scoffed, obviously hurt.

'What about Lily?' I asked, not even knowing what he was talking about.

'Go find out yourself.' He said, before ending the mindlink.

I ripped out a pair of rogues throats before I noticed,  that the fight is almost over.

I decided that I would find this "creature". My pack was fine on their own so I could sneak away. I mind-linked Parker and Leo to see if they saw it.

'Leo, Parker where is it?' I asked.

'Northeast corner.' Parker replied quickly.

I ran into the trees and headed in that direction.

Once I got there my heart, stomach,  everything dropped. There standing next to an unconscious was my beloved mate. Her scent was still the same as ever although a wilderness smell was mixed in. Then I looked at her eyes, but only saw light. What is she? She just used a root to crush a rogue without even touching it. She has powers.

Then it all clicked.

Why her scent was so strong.

Why she had to take walks alone.

Why she wasn't too concerned about Scott coming after her.

It was because she has powers and didn't even dare try and tell me.

I trust her.

More like I trusted her now.

I can't believe she would do this to me.

Lie.

Lie to me, her mate.

She said she loves me, but I don't know if she was just lying to me now.

I couldn't even stand looking at her anymore. I had to look away.

Anger build up inside me as I ran as fast as I could away from her. I went to the other side of the field,  before I got Jacksons mindlink.

'Meet by the old rock.' Was all he said.

The old rock was our usual hang out place for just the guys. The girls didn't know about it, but we kept it secret for just us.

I ran straight there and shifted behind a tree, putting on a pair of shorts I came out.

All four guys were there, looking angry, sad and disappointed. Even though we won against the rogues, we all couldn't get rid of the fact that our Luna lied to us.

I sat down against the same tree and put my head in between my knees.

I felt like crying,  because this whole thing tore my heart apart.

"Did you know?" Leo asked.

"No." I said. "I had no idea."

"It all adds up now." Jackson said. "The smell, her behavior, all of it."

"So what should we do?" Parker asked.

"We have to interrogate her." Jackson said.

"No." I said. I will not let them hurt her. I will not let them poke her with needles.

"Drew we don't want to do this either, but we have no choice." Leo said.

Even though my anger at Lily is insanely high, she still is my mate. I still love her, I don't know how it's still possible, but it still is.

"Fine. Just try and not hurt her." I said, standing up.

The fight is over from what I hear. I can smell that Lily is still on the field.

Jackson mind-linked Doc for the needle guns. He sent his messengers over to us so we all had a gun.

I didn't like this at all.

We all made our way back to the clearing to see Lily looking straight at us. Well, I think, because her eyes are really creeping me out.

I can see her looking devastated. Why is she looking like that?

I'm the one who's devastated and disappointed in her.

Her eyes widen when she looks down in my hands,  seeing the needle guns.

Stange, she doesn't move.

Jackson leads the brigade.

"Fire!" He yells.

I don't have the heart to pull the trigger. Apparently,  everyone else does.

They start shooting, but none hit her because she suddenly and quickly makes a wall out of ice from a lake near here.

All the needles are either stuck on the ice or hitting the ice.

She moves back and Leo almost got her in the shoulder. She runs to the other side, running to the woods.

I quickly mindlink pack members to block the exit. She will not escape, before getting some answers.

She stops in her place. She knows she's trapped so what is she going to do know.

I put the gun down and was moving in front of the group.

Then something weird happened. She made these weird hand motions then she became a flash, before I saw what she really was.

Her hair changed from earlier to curly. She had a halo and a beautiful dress that complemented her in the right areas. Then I noticed her wings. They were huge almost the size of half a werewolve.

Then it all clicked. She wasn't just a creature she was an angel.

She began to fly up in the air, I was lost in a daze how her wings would move so gracefully.

Then I heard a pop.

I looked to my left to see that Jackson fired at her.

Lily saw and screamed for him to stop,  but it was too late. She was frozen with fear causing the needle go right into her sromach.

She gasped. Her eyes went back to normal and also her outfit causing her wings to leave her body.

She was free falling in the air, before I snapped out of it and ran right where she would land.

I caught her just in the neck of time.

Now how come someone so beautiful,  be a fake?

I just don't understand.

If we didn't complete the mating process,  I would most likely reject her.

It's too late for that.

Her eyes starting to shut and the morphine starting to kick in. She weakly put her hand up to my face, touching my cheek. It sent tingles through my body and it made me want to lean into it, but I knew that I couldn't.

Her hand began to fall, before she muttered, " I-I'm sorry." and then her body went completely numb and she lost consciousness.

I frown at her. Even though she lied to me I can't get over how beautiful she is.

The real question I ask myself while we're on our way to Doc is:

How beautiful could someone be to turn out completely fake?

I don't know my mate.

And that's what hurts the most.

I fell so hard to be turned down so bad.

I don't even know if I love her.

My heart hurts like a motherf*cker.

My head spins a 1000 mil we should a hour.

How could this happen?

How could she do this to me?

******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.7K 47
In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. Stay true to your kind. A simple rule to those who we...
138K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
553 76 34
Lily has always thought that there was something different about herself. She knows she is human but has always wondered what it is that makes her di...
5.1M 82.9K 26
[[COMPLETED-- Under Revision]] She had seen the way that death always seemed to follow the connection shared by mates and she had no intention of goi...