Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters

6.7K 55 8
By Kazami_Yui

Hi~!
So this one was requested by @AnalynAlcantara ! Thank you for your request !
And sorry if it was kinda bad.
Anyway ! Nothing to say so let's go !

(Anime/Game : Kantai Collection)

__________________________

~(Y/N)'s POV - Night time - At your office~
It's already night...
I am still working and all the girls are sleeping. I need to prepare strategies for our next battle.

Knock knock..,

I heard someone knocking on the door. I wonder who's still awake.
"Come in." I said but not louder to not wake up the girls. The door opened and it's Yamato-chan. She's one of my favorite girls and crush right now. Her gentle personality is the reason why I love her. But there's still three others girls I love too.

"Admiral, you need to rest." Yamato-chan said concerned but I shook my head.
"Not now. I need to finish my strategies for tomorrow." I said and I got back to my work but I heard nothing from her. I looked at her and she's already in front of my desk. She touched my hands and grabbed them gently. I blushed but I managed to keep calm and looked at her. She's looking at me with a concerned face.

"Please...It's for your own good...and for us..." She continued to ask me. She's even doing her puppy eyes.
Sigh...
I can't fight back when she does that. I guess I need to follow her advice.
"Okay...I will take a rest..." I said and I put my files in the drawer and I stood up. Yamato-chan smiled and hugged my arm. I can feel her...bust touching my arm. I can feel myself blushing.
"I will escort to your room." She said and started bringing me to my room. I hope she won't notice my blushing.

~A few minutes later - At your room~
And here we are.
I must admit, during our walk, I yawned. I guess she was right after all.
We are in my room and there's nothing special here.

"Okay, you can let me go Yamato-chan." I said but instead she shook her head and continued to hold my arm and brought me to my bed and then release my arm. I wonder why did she not let me go early ?

"I need to fulfill my job so I can't let you go" She said and smiled making me blushing. I need to pick up my pajama in my closet. I went to the closet, pick it on and go to my bed. I turned my back to her to change my uniform into a pajama but it's embarrassing to change in front of her.

"H-Hey Yamato-chan...Can you turn around for a while...?" I asked her while blushing.
"O-Okay..." she said and I can hear her footstep, which means she turned around. I decided to change my clothes.

After a while, I finished to put on my pajama. I looked at her and her back is still facing to me. I sighed in relief.
"Y-You can turn back..." I said and she turned back to me. She was blushing but she smiled anyway. I went to the closet and put back my uniform inside and I started laying on my bed. I looked at Yamato-chan and I smiled.

"Thank you for your escort Yamato-chan..." I thanked her and she smiled.
"You're welcome admiral...Good night..." She said and I closed my eyes. Suddenly I feel something on my forehead but I fall asleep.

~The next day - At the courtyard~
We manage to win the rough battle of today. I get happy and I start to take a walk to take a breath. I checked the time and it's 12:00 pm. I guess it's time to eat.

Usually, it's Yamato-chan who bring my meal but today, I decided to eat with the girls. So, I decide to go where the girls usually eat.

I get inside and the mood is really good. Everyone is enjoying their meal while talking with the others. I walk and I meet Mamiya-san who is surprised. Surely because I don't usually come here.

"Admiral ! What are you doing here ?" She asked me and I smiled.
"Well, I want to eat with the girls. Sometimes, I need to leave my lonely office and enjoy being with the others." I said and she giggled.

Then, she made a meal for me and I went to the girls. I was searching for a table and I found out Nagato and Mutsu talking. These two are sisters and they are also the one I have a crush on. Nagato is a serious woman but she has a cute side especially toward the destroyer girls and Mutsu is one of the big sister for everyone and she's very nice.

Mutsu noticed me and waved to me while smiling. Nagato then noticed me and blushed. She tried to hide it by eating her meal.

I went to them and I sat next to Mutsu.
"Hey ! How are you doing ?" I asked them and Mutsu smiled and Nagato was still blushing.
"We're doing fine~! After all, we managed to win this battle !" She said and I smiled.
"Y-Yeah...It's thanks to you we managed to win it..." Nagato said while still blushing. I wonder why is she blushing ?

"Hey ! Admiral !" I heard someone calling me across the room. I checked it up and it's Yamato-chan. She's with Musashi, her younger sister. She's one of the girl I have a crush on too because I admire her will to fight. She's also the opposite of her sister since she's more into battle while Yamato-chan is more into taking care of the others.

Anyway, I wave to them and they come to our table. I look at Nagato and now she looks..,jealous ? I wonder if it's because of the Yamato-class. I heard someone chuckling and it's Mutsu. Looks like she knows what's happening here.

"Hey Mutsu, what's going on with your sister ?" I asked her and she smirked.
"You will find out soon or late~" She said while winking to me. I blushed and I tried to regain my calmness.

After a while, the Yamato-class take a seat with us.
"I didn't expect you to come eating with us admiral." Musashi said and I nodded.
"Well, sometimes, it's good to hang out with people." I said and they approved it.

"By the way admiral, do you remember there will be a festival tonight ?" Mutsu told me and I was kinda surprised since I nearly forgot about it because of the battles.
"A-Ah yeah...I-I do..." I tried to act like I know but they all looking at me suspiciously.
"Really~?" Mutsu said and get her face near to mine and stared into my eyes. I can see Yamato-chan, Musashi and Nagato shocked and blushing. I tried to look away but I can't help but to stare back.

"W-What are you doing Mutsu ?!" Nagato shouted and everyone in the room are looking at us. She noticed their stares and she said sorry and everyone got back at their own thing. Mutsu giggled and backed up. I sighed while blushing.

"Sorry Nagato~ But I can't help to find our admiral very cute~" She said and managed to make me blushing. How can she say that so casually. I noticed Nagato, Yamato-chan and Musashi staring at her. Like they are jealous. Don't tell me...

~Time skip : This night - At the festival place~
I am at the festival place.
There is a lot of stand and everyone is wearing a yukata, expect me. Why ?
It's because I'm not used to wear it and it will make me feel weird.

"Admiral..." I heard a gentle voice calling me behind. I turned around and it's Yamato-chan. She's also wearing a yukata and I would say she's pretty.
"T-Thank you admiral..." She said while blushing and looking away. I noticed I let out my mind. I blushed at my turn and tried to think of something else.

"B-By the way, where's Musashi ?" I asked her and she looked at somewhere in the place. I followed her glare and I found Musashi. Looks like she was trying to get a prize by shooting to cans.
I giggled and so Yamato-chan did too.

After a while, Musashi got happy and got a (F/A) plush. I blushed when I noticed she was walking toward us.
After a few seconds, she finally arrived to us. She was looking at the plush and hold it to me.
"H-Here admiral..." She said and I accepted her gift. I can feel my heart beating faster than usual.
"T-Thanks..." I said to her while hugging the plush.
Yamato-chan, Musashi and I didn't say anything until Yamat-chan talked.
"H-Hum ! Admiral ! W-We want to say—"

"Hey admiral !" I heard someone calling me. I checked it up and it's Mutsu with Nagato. They're also wearing a yukata but I noticed Nagato being nervous.

"Both of you look good with yukata" I said and they blushed. Mutsu laughed nervously.
"T-Thanks..." Nagato said while fidgeting. She's very cute.
"T-Thanks admiral...B-By the way, why aren't you wearing a yukata ?" Mutsu asked. I already expect this question.
"I'm not very used to it. Plus, I don't think it will look good on me..." I said. Mutsu was thinking for a while and smirked. I hope she isn't planning something.

"Hey admiral~ what about a game ? If I win, you will have to wear a yukata. And if I lose, I will make sure to work harder for one week" Mutsu defied me.
Normally, I would refuse but since we need some efforts for the battles, I guess it can be useful. I just hope she will hold her promise.

"Okay I will accept it !"

We are walking through the place and I check Nagato since she didn't say anything. She's still nervous until she sees the plush I was hugging.

"B-By the way admiral..." Nagato started to talk.
"T-This plush..." She said while pointing to it.
"A-Ah yeah... It's Musashi who got it for me..." I said and she looked sad. I guess she hoped it was for her. I can feel my heart being hurt. I need to do something.

I got my face closer to her while blushing. She blushed too and tried to stare into my eyes.

"I will get a prize for you okay ?" I said while smiling and she nodded while smiling.

I check the others and they are not here. Don't tell me we got separated.
"Looks like we got separated..." I said to Nagato and she nodded. She suddenly hugged my arm so I blushed.
"I-I will escort you..." She said and I nodded.

We walked and we had fun. We ate some foods and now, we continue to walk. I noticed a stand with dartboards which has prizes like toys, goods and...me as a plush ? I looked at Nagato and she was staring at it. I guess she wants it.

I went to the stand and I was met by Akashi-san.
"Welcome to the Akashi's stand admiral ! Which prize do you want ?" She said in her usual speech so I giggled.
"I want the...me as a plush..." I said unsurely while pointing at it.
"An excellent choice admiral ! For that, you need to get three darts to land on the center in a row !" She said and I got surprised. How do you want us to do that ?! But I need to do it for Nagato.

"Okay, I will accept it !"

~Little time skip~
"Congratulation admiral ! You won a plush of yourself !" She said while giving it to me. It was very stressing but I managed to do it.

I went to Nagato and I gave it to her.
"Here Nagato !" I said while smiling. She was surprised. I can see some tears from her eyes. I hope I didn't make something bad.

"T-Thank you admiral..." She said while wiping her tears and smiling. I think it's the good moment to confess to her.
"H-Hey Nagato—"

"Here you are admiral !" Someone interrupted me. I checked and I suddenly got hugged by—
"Where were you ?! I thought you suddenly disappeared !" I can heard it's from Yamato-chan who's hugging me. She looks panicked and I noticed some tears on her face.
"You shouldn't leave us like that admiral..." Now, it's Musashi. She looks calm but I can guess she's very concerned about me since I see her getting relief.
"Geez...Be careful admiral..." And finally, it's Mutsu. Well, at least, she  smiled gently to me.

"Sorry girls..." I said while looking to the floor. They sighed but I feel someone patting my head. I blushed and I checked who it was.
It was Nagato. She's still holding the plush and she smiled.

"It's not your fault admiral..." She reassured me. I smiled and I had an idea.

"Hey, come with me !" I said to the girls and they nodded.

~Little time skip : on a hill~
We went to the hill. I already checked when the firework start and now, all I need to do is to confess to them. I don't want to see them getting hurt.

I went in front of them and looked at them. I smiled and—

Boum !

"I love you all of you...Would you be my girlfriend ?"

~Extended ending - Back to te festival place~
"Hey admiral, you didn't forget about our bet~?" Mutsu asked and I shook my head. Of course I won't forget about it.
"So what about this one ?" She pointed to the stand where we catch goldfish. I heard from some girls it was hard to catch them. At least, it will be more challenging.
"Okay ! Let's do it then !"

~Little time skip~
"Yeah ! I won !"
I lost. I understand why it was hard to catch then.
"Hey admiral~ You know what to do now~?" She smirked while giving me a (F/C) yukata to me. I sighed. I guess I need to do it after all.
I went to the changing room (Don't ask me why there is one here ! Let's just say it's for the plot !) and I changed my clothes.

After I finished putting clothes, I left the room and the girls are all shocked and blushing.
"H-How do I look like ?" I asked while blushing.
"P-Pretty...you should wear it more often..." Musashi said while looking away. I guess I can do that...
"Y-You're splendid..." Yamato-chan said while examining from my feet to my head.
"P-Pretty..." Nagato said while staring at me.
"You're so beautiful admiral~!!" Now, it's the responsible of this game, Mutsu. She looked happy at least.

_______________________

And that's all for today !
Sorry again if it was kinda bad. I really got busy by school so I didn't get a rest.
And see you next time !

~2513 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
38.9K 830 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...
153 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...
4.1K 80 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...