Krii7y OneShots

By kyrizz0

i have fallen in love with them and this ship jaren smith is supposedly smittys real name, used to be lukas i... More

A/N
He
The Party
Streaming
Touch-Starved
It will be okay
Show Time
New School (Part 1)
New School (Part 2)
New School (Part 3)
a/n sorry
Who knows how to title anymore smh
New School (Part 4 Finale)
Friends with Benefits?
Amnesia
WHAT THE FUCK
Soulmates
Ghost Friend
Babes Plz
Murder Mystery
Secret Power?
oh fuck me
Alphas and Omegas
Make Out Session
Ghost Friend (Part 2)
hey babes..
Secret Power? (Part 2)
The Phone Call
Jealousy
Readin some fanfic i guess
The Hanahaki
Upon Deaf Ears
The Store
The Ride
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Isn't It Lovely
(Important Note in this read) The Corpse Bride (starter chapter)
The Corpse Bride
"Supposed to Be" Chapter 11(cant fucking title)
Cant fuckin title (Part 2)
da fuq m8
hello again?
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 2)
Save My Baby
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 3)
quick update babes
Zombies
titles and kinks
Youre Worse Than Nicotine
why are titles a thing
im sorry
sooooo babes
Too Much Vape
Stress and Pool Parties
Bad Boy
wtf do i call this
Forbidden Love
Dance Dance Revolution
Conventions
more kink shit lmao
Smoking Kink?
bands and shit
Alphas and Omegas Part 2
im losing the title streak
fuck the titles
Alphas and Omegas but with a twist(Part 3)
Forbidden Love (Part 2)
this is the 69th chapter i have to
Sister Scandal
combining two vampire AUs
Artsy
get exposed bro
no nut november
q&a? if you want i guess
The Serial in Me
lock your door next time
bb sick
switchin it up
hard times calls for loving measures
why so much hate
languages are fun
triangle of love but not illuminati style
first times are fun
oh shit youre pregnant
confessions
SUGGESTIONS ARE CLOSED!!
Genderbent?ΒΏ
Teachers Pet
bands and shit 2
Wild
hot boi moanin
Its Christmas Time
Mute
Cheaters and Lies
The Hoodie(s)
This Is New

Dance Dance Revolution (Part 2)

2.7K 78 26
By kyrizz0

maybe ill eb able to catch up 😱
fuck i hate emojis whyd i do that
oh well
yeah i drew that, i didnt really think of basing the drawing of the chapter but now it happened
idk why its sideways and im too lazy to fix it so
hope you enjoy babes
also the song there is just a little dance they do to get rid of jitters, it like in front of all thwir frie ds and stuff so same as last time, if you see this '--' it starts

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
-----------------

jaren

It was the day before our first recital. Now i normally dont get nervous because im normally a soloist. Any mistake is easily fixed with a better move or twirl.

But now that i have a partner, my mistakes can be noticible because it could affect the person youre dancing with.

I sighed, letting the dance run over in my mind, going over each step sequence and twirl as to not forget anything.

This past week with John though has been tiring though.

Everythings been tiring to be honest, but thats the way of a dancer.

"Hey Jay! Welcome back!" "I was just here yesterday, Toby." "I know! You have a 10 minute warm up before practice starts!" I nodded in approval, setting my stuff down as I started to stretch.

About 5 minutes after me, John stumbled in, and piece of toast in his mouth as he panted like a dog.

"You know for a dancer you seem really out of shape." He shouted out a muffled reply, quickly eating the toast and getting ready for practice.

"Alright i called up a few of my frienda, Jay you said you had some that had the time to come down?" I nodded, reaching down to my legs to stretch myself more.

"Good. John what about you?" John shrugged. "I asked them and they said theyd try. Not promising anything though." Toby nodded. "3 minutes boys. Once you hear music play then start up!"

Time for practice.

---------------------

"Craig, Tyler! So good to see you again! Come sit!" I happily shouted, hugging them as i took them to their seats. A few other friends of mine came down as well, them being Brian, Brock, Evan, David and Ryan.

"Finally nice to see you too! Cant wait for the performace! Youre gonna kill it!" The Brit spoke out, wide smile on his face as he took Tylers hand in his. Tyler gave a nod, small smile on his face.

"Can i get the dancers up and to the back please? Both dancers to the back of the studio." Tobys voice rang out from the mic we had and I was quick to move.

I noticed John coming from his group of friends as well. His face held a smile, although small it was genuine.

"Ladies first." He gave a smirk as he opened the door for me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, walking in quickly towards the awaiting director.

"Alright you guys know that tonight is a breather for tomorrows performace. So relax, enjoy yourselves. Tomorrow is the big deal so let yourselves flow. It will be okay." Toby gathered John and I in his arms and i couldnt help a laugh. "I love you guys so much." "We love you too Toby.  Now, dont we need to get ready?" John muttered out, wheezing as Toby hugged a little too tight.

That made him drop us, muttering curses towards himsrlf as he shooed us out and towards the stage.

I watched as all eyes fell on me, and that nervousness kicked in. I ignored it, this was normal, Ive felt it many times before.

Both John and I got into positions, and soon the room quietened. The lights dimmed. The music started.

--

I let out a breath, letting the strum move me. I twirled slowly, jumping a bit towards John. He caught me, holding me as we twirled together. He lifted me, and thats when things went wrong.

He had leaned back a little too far and it caused him to slip. I let out a cry, feeling myself fall straight onto my back. My head had hit the floor pretty hard, I knew that.

I could hear shouts, and I had tried to get up but dots filled my gaze as I felt bile rise in my mouth. I puked, then started to hyperventilate. Fuck my head hurt like hell.

I felt myself being picked up, my head being set on something softer.

Someone was saying my name, and a light shone in my eyes. It didnt really hurt that bad like it wouldve.

"Jay! Jay you with me? Stay awake buddy!" I squinted my eyes onky to see John. All I see is John and his long hair and pretty eyes. Everything went black after that.

------------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Can someone stop that annoying beeping? Please its driving me insane."

"Jaren!" I winced, so many loud noises. I opened my eyes, blinking a bit before they adjusted. A few of my friends, John and Toby stood around me.

"Uh, whats the occasion?"

"Dude, you literally have a concussion." "Ah, cool."

"Not cool! First of all I nearly lose my friend and youre saying thats cool?" Craig had shouted. "Chill chill, my head hurts." He huffed. "Dont do that shit again bro."

I looked towards Toby. Her eyes seemed distant. "Tobes? You okay?" She nodded her head, although i didnt believe it, I let her slide this time.

I turned to John. His eyes held death in them. His face was pale and he looked like he had seen death himself. "Jaren Im-" The door had opened to reveal a doctor.

"Good news Jaren! Youre able to leave for home tonight! Please take it easy for a week or two, wouldnt want you getting hurt again." I smiled, happily signing the papers for my release. I was left alone to change

God my life was suddenly eventful

---------------------

I sighed and looked out the window. Toby was taking me home, even though im perfectly capable of doing things myself.

John sat in the back, doing the same thing as me only more in thought.

"Well, here you are. Are you sure youre gonna be okay?" I sighed. "Yes, Ill be fine." I left the car. "Thank you both. And John?" He turned to look at me. Sadness was held in his eyes, and honestly it shocked me.

"Come with me, I need to talk to you." Fear flickered in his eyes, but I needed him to know.

I said bye to Toby, walking towards my home. John stoof behind me, waiting as I turned the lock.

"Sorry for the mess." "Bro what mess? This place is fucking spotless."

I shook my head, taking off my shoes, telling John to do the same.

"Okay, uh, what did you want to tell me?"

I started to move my furniture out of the way, creating the space we needed.

"What are you doing?" "Shh." I grabbed my phone, connecting it to the bluetooth speaker i had. I played the same song, and stood in the middle of my makeshift dance floor.

He looked suprised. "J-Jay I cant-" I held out my hand. "Yes you can. You can do it again." He took a step back, but i took one closer to him. I took his hand in mine.

"You can do this John. Come here."

I brought him into the makeshift dancefloor, replaying the song.

--

I put my hands on his shoulders, putting his hands around my waist. "Dance with me John."

We twirled along the floor, his eyes stuck on mine. I never noticed how the blue in his eyes shone so pretty, or how the green had specks of gold in them. The hair on his head framed his face perfectly, and the beauty mark on his face gave him that beauty of the perfect imperfection.

The song soon came to a close and he dipped me. I stared at him, bright blush on my face. His face was just the same.

He lifted us up slowly, never taking his eyes from mine.

I reached my hand to his cheek, holding it there as he moved his hand to hold it there. I smiled.

Maybe I dont want to be a soloist anymore.

-------------------------
yo
im actually proud of this ending
Im not that good but this is fuckinf bANGING
im probably not gonna do a part three cause i rlly liked how this ended and i dont wanna mess it up

so yeh

thanks for joining, love you babes and thanks for sticking with me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 427 28
This will have really slow updates. I'm bad at having a schedule. But anyway, this will be full of things with the BBS group. You can make requests...
74K 577 86
A one shot a day keeps writers block away! This book will be filled with weird shit and fluff and angst and pure CrAcK. Some of your favorite ships a...
314K 2.9K 102
This is about Colby and his friends like Brennen. These oneshots will include: fluff, sadness, happiness, laughter, and some sexy time with smut. The...
67.4K 2.3K 20
Sapnap wants a break from his life and meets a boy who wants to aswell. They both hangout together until sapnap begins to develop feelings. DISCLAIME...