Werewolves-Why Don't We Fanfi...

By fangirl_killjoy

You are Mackenzie Smith. You met the Why Don't We boys, little did you know they were not normal. One of the... More

New A/N
Me
Chapter 1-thief
chapter 2- New friends
Chapter 3- ice-cream
chapter 4- Name
Chapter 5- explanation
Chapter 5- sorry
chapter 6- powers
wolves
Chapter 7- Moving In
chapter 9- Super Strength
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Jaylyn
Chapter 12- Wanna Hang?
Seriously dude
Chapter 13- Cuddle buddies
Chapter 14- Nooo!
Chapter 15- please wake up
Chapter 16- Goodbye forever?
Chapter 17-
♥Chapter 18♥
♡Chapter 19♡
《Chapter 20》
₩Chapter 21₩
Chapter 22- Meeting Kelsey
Chapter 23- Big Plan's
Chapter 24-Shopping♡
The End...

Chapter 8- Justin

2.6K 49 1
By fangirl_killjoy

Zachs POV

The room had one king size bed with gray and white covers. In the corner was a dark blue and light green dog bed. Inside was dog toys. There was also a blue and green dog food and water bowl. The white walls were filled with pictures of a dog and a little girl that looked like Kenzie. There were also a bunch of band posters. It was plain but nice.
"This has been my home for 6 years" Kenzie said lightly smiling as if she was thinking of all the memories. I didn't realize I was starring at her smiling like an idiot. She looked up and saw me looking at her. She blushed and looked down.

Kenzies POV

I blushed and looked at my feet while the rest of the boys were looking around at my room. I know this is probably too soon but I really like Zach. I sighed and started packing.

<20 mins later>

I finally got all my stuff. We were leaving when we heard a loud bang. "Shit" I mumbled quickly grabbing all my stuff as fast as possible. "We need to leave now. Everyone very quietly follow me" I whispered. All the boys nodded and followed me to the back entrance. "Well well look who we have here." Justin said with venom dripping in his voice. "Back off Justin. I was leaving anyway" I said with annoyance clearly in my voice. Justin and his 'gang' think they own the building. They like to do really ugly graffiti on the walls. I hate them.

Just a filler but ayyyyy it's an update anyway sooo thxs
Later Limelights
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688 3 38
(this was my first book so I really don't have much experience. gonna suck but enjoy!) I was 12 when I wrote this and still kinda hate it. but enjoy...
44.3K 853 21
𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 --> in which a text leads to a close, but weird, friendship. This book is quite random, and not that good :) [𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐍...
188K 4.3K 68
Jamie meets these boys little did she know that they were kinda like her, they were werewolves and she was a vampire her and the boys create a strong...