STAR CROSSED LOVERS

Per btsamyx

It's as if you're gazing upon the brightest star in the galaxy but closely, that star, is Park Jimin. As two... Més

Intro
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
UPDATE
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
A rose for my rose
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Lost in Japan
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63

Ch. 6

7.1K 231 34
Per btsamyx

[ 6. ]

"What kind of food do you guys feel like having?" I ask as we pack up our things. It had been hours since they began their practice. Each performance was executed with as much passion and precision as if performing in front of thousands of people.

"Anything is fine." Jungkook smiles cutely before shaking his head to shake out his hair, but the hairs sticking to is sweaty forehead refused to move so he ran a hand through his hair, revealing his forehead. The innocent smile suddenly seemed devilish like a smirk now that his features seemed stronger with his exposed forehead.

"Korean food." Suga demands, stealing my attention from Jungkoook to him. At the seriousness of Suga's face, everyone bursts into laughter.

"Alright, Korean food it is." I smile. "There's an amazing Korean restaurant here in LA. Do you guys wanna go to your hotel and change before meeting me there?"

"Yes, please." Namjoon says, exhaustedly. "It would be nice to dress nice for a dinner with a beautiful lady."

His comment makes my heart flutter, sending a rosy blush to my cheeks as i shyly giggle. The boys 'ooh' and praise Namjoon for his flirty, bold comment before they agree.

I laugh at the commotion, rolling my eyes playfully before I speak. "Okay. I'll text you guys the address and we'll meet there in two hours?" I ask. "Or do you guys need more time?"

"No, that's perfect." Tae smiles.

Before I get to say goodbye, Their manager, Sejin, interrupts and says, "The building manager told us that the paparazzi is waiting outside. If they catch you guys walking out, we might never get out of here."

"They're probably here because of me since I released a picture on social media that I was working at the studio. I'll could go out first and you guys can try to sneak out the side entrance." I suggest.

Sejin takes a moment to think about it before he agrees with a thankful smile and a nod. "That's a good idea. Thank you."

"I'll see you guys later."

*

Deciding to arrive at the restaurant earlier than planned, I was recognized by a few fans as I exited the vehicle. Surly, my whereabouts was leaked to the media by a few photos they snapped as i entered the restaurant, and it wasn't long before the paparazzi gathered outside the restaurant. Texting Namjoon a warning, the soft chatter of men caught my attention from my phone as the seven walked into the room I had reserved.

"Hey," I stood from my seat, greeting Namjoon as he approached me with his gorgeous smile. "I just texted you," I chuckle when his arms warmly wrap around my frame with a hug. As I greet them each, I take notice of the difference in how they hug me, and smile at the uniqueness of it all.

The last I greet is Jimin whom I had just noticed was carrying a bouquet of roses.

"This is for you." He smiles shyly, cheeks blushing a dusty rose as they hide his eyes.

Before accepting the roses, I pull him into a hug. His arm is lightly wrapped around me, chin floating over my shoulder before I pull away. "Thank you. You guys are so sweet." I accept the flowers and greet the camera crew who enter last before we all sit.

"I didn't know the camera crew was coming too." I say embarrassedly, mentally wishing I had asked for a larger room. "I'll ask for a bigger room so we can all fit."

"No, don't worry about us. We're fine." The director says before he orders the men around the room to capture different angles. Still, I make sure to order additional food for them as well.

A scoff of laugh escaped Hoseok's lips, his eyes falling on Jimin's attire before landing on mine. "I just noticed the two of you are matching," Hoseokie points out.

I look to my right where Jimin sat, checking out Jimin's outfit as he does the same with me. He's wearing black jeans with rips at the knees, a black button up shirt, and a red bomber jacket. I smile as i notice Hoseokie's right as I wear a black spaghetti strap, bodycon mini dress with a red leather jacket over my frame.

"Jimin-ssi, Why are you copying me?" I tease to which he giggles, turning shy as he looks the other way with his hand over his lips.

"Jimin-ah. Why are you turning red?" Tae points out and soon everyone's attention turns to Jimin as he leans against Jin, laughing into his shoulder as he supports himself.

I watch him silently, smiling at the tiny details of Park Jimin's cuteness: the way he used Jin's shoulder to support himself as he laughs out of embarrassment, the little squeak he makes as he laughs, and the way his eyes close shut. "Cute." I unconsciously say out loud. My cheeks blush as I notice I said that out loud, but thankfully no one heard.

Once the food arrives we all dig in, including the staff who happily accept the meals. "May I ask what you guys are filming for?" I ask the director.

"As of now, it's a secret, but it'll be a YouTube series." He answers with a sweet smile.

"Wow! Really?" My eyes widen. The director nods and I look at the boys with astonishment and pride. "That's awesome! I can't wait to watch it."

"Yeah, they'll be filming us throughout our up coming concert and now as we move." Jungkook answers.

"Move? What do you mean?"

"We're moving to LA." Yoongi answers.

"No way?" Excitement is laced in my voice, eyes rounded with star like twinkles in them. They nod with humble smiles on their lips and red on their cheeks as I swoon over the idea of them living in LA. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!"

"Since we have so many projects planned here in the the states, we decided it would be best if we moved here." Namjoon answers.

"Yeah, it'll be easier since we're in the middle of our tour and working on legal things in South Korea." Jin adds.

"That means we can see each other more often." Tae smiles innocently before cutely taking a bite out of a fluffy bread.

"Yeah, I'm so excited. I had no idea."

"We'll invite you once we've gotten settled." Jimin adds.

"I'd love that." I smile at him.

*

"Let's take a picture before we leave." Tae suggests, handing his phone to one of the staff members. "Take a picture of us please."

"Wait," Jimin says, grabbing the bouquet of roses and handing them to me once again. "Don't forget your flowers."

I shyly smile at him, feeling as my blushing cheeks burn my skin. All he did was hand me flowers, yet my heart beats erratically.

"Alright, one.." as soon as she started to count to three, I pulled my eyes off of Jimin and looked at the camera. "Everyone, please scoot closer to each other." Jimin moves closer to me, giving room Tae some room to lean in. "Everyone, smile." The staff member cheered, a smile of her own on her lips.

All I wanted was to get the picture over with, because I was scared Jimin could hear how fast my heart was beating. "Okay good!"

"Yay!" I say, masking my tenseness. We all gather our things and begin to get out of our seats.

"Let's do this again soon!" Jin said.

"Yeah," Jungkook agrees, approaching me. "Let's exchange phone numbers so we can stay in contact."

"That's a good idea." I smile, handing Jungkook my phone so he could add his number. Our phones go around, adding their number into mine and my number onto theirs. Once we get our phones back, we make our way out of the building.

"Get home safely." Hoseokie smiles at me, giving me a warm hug as he sends me off.

I wave at the boys goodbye, walking to my car.

*

After washing my face and changing into my pajamas, I crawl into my bed, wrapping myself with my silk bed sheets. I lay my head on the pillow and reach for my phone.

As I turn my phone on, the first notification that pops up is a text message from Jimin. I immediately open the message.

Jimin-ah
Goodnight Molly. I had a great time today. I hope you sleep well. xx

I catch myself smiling stupidly at the text.

What should I say?

After thinking for a while, I reply:

Me
Jimin, you're so sweet.
Talk to you tomorrow? :)

After I sent the message, I turn my phone off and place it on the night stand.

I lay my head back on the pillow, smiling like a dork.

Last night, Molly Rose posted an insta-story of herself working at the studio. Fans were quick to react and waited for her outside of her studio. Moments after walking out alone, fans spotted BTS walking out of the same studio. Fans quickly searched social media, but found no posts or mention of each other on either account. They wondered if they were together.

Later that night, BTS and Molly Rose were caught at the same restaurant together. Paparazzi waited for them to come out and after hours of waiting, they finally walked out together. Before parting ways, Molly hugged the boys goodbye.

Could they be working on a collaboration?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.2K 25
recently getting out of an abusive relationship, you live in korea because your now ex had moved you both in while together. a risky escape leads you...
193K 5.5K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...
31.9K 940 33
❛Dumb decision? Yes. Was it worth it? No.❜ In which Jimin is a model and Yoongi a famous rapper. So what will happen when Jimin posts about Yoongi's...
412K 7.8K 55
-Where Jungkook a famous idol of a group picks interest on Taehyung a model ,through insta but will things go the way they want.....or will fame and...