I Ran Into Harry Styles

Bởi MermaidTattoox

It's the summer before my senior year and I'm determined to make it great. I was at the mall with my best fri... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Sequel

Chapter 25

4.7K 135 8
Bởi MermaidTattoox

Harry's POV

When I let go of Colin he went back to the movie with the other kids until Bella and I sent them to bed.

Once we got to our room Annie had finally fell asleep in her playpen.

"So how did the interview go?" Bella asked me.

*flashback*

I was patently waiting backstage for the Ellen interview to start when the stage crew said it was time.

I stood and walked out as the live audience cheered. Ellen hugged me and then we both took our seats.

"Thanks for being here today." Ellen said to me.

"Thanks for having me." I replied politely.

"Let's get down to business, how's the family?" she asked.

"They're great, they actually just flew in today and we're all staying with the in-laws."

"That's nice to have the family with you. So let's talk about the kids, youngest to oldest. How's little Annie?"

"Annie's, great, she's growing up really fast." I said.

"How about the twins, how have they been since the adoption?"

"Chloe and Colin are doing great, they've become used to the new life style and we all love them very much."

"Now how old are they?" Ellen asked.

"Their fifth birthday is tomorrow." I told her.

"That's great, now one big thing I think we've all been waiting for, why did you and Bella adopt?"

"Well, right after Annie turned two we wanted to try for another baby and sadly Bella wasn't able to get pregnant. We talked about it and we decided to visit and orphanage and we fell in love with Chloe and Colin." I explained.

"So you and Bella can't have any more children?" Ellen asked.

"We aren't completely sure, we never wanted to go to a doctor or anything so it is completely possible for us to have another child."

"Okay, at the mall in London a few days ago, Bella was out with the kids and a new boy, she told the paparazzi that he was your son, can you explain?" she said gesturing to a screen behind us with a picture of Gabe.

"Yes, that's Gabe and Bella and I adopted him a couple of weeks ago." I said.

"Well I think it's great that you and Bella have given three children a loving family and a place to call home." she said as the audience clapped and I nodded in thanks.

"One last question, do you and Bella plan on having more kids?"

"We've both said that someday we would like to have more kids, but we don't plan on having more kids right now." I said.

"And that's all the time we have for Harry Styles, thanks for coming." she said standing an I walked off the set.

*end of flashback*

I told Bella all about the interview and then we both got in bed and went to sleep.

------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to the twins jumping on the bed.

"It's our birthday!" Chloe yelled.

"Wake up!" Colin yelled.

Bella and I sat up and I grabbed Colin and he said, "Dad, it's our birthday!"

"I know, how old are you?" I asked him.

"24!" he exclaimed.

I laughed and said, "Silly boy you're 5."

"Oh, I'm five but I'm still older then Chloe."

"By two minutes!" Chloe yelled.

"Okay, let's go get ready for your party later." Bella said.

Bella took them downstairs while I woke up Annie.

"Hi daddy." she said tiredly.

"Hi princess."

"Where mommy?" she asked looking around for Bella.

"I thought you hated mommy."

"I not hate mommy, I love her. I bad the yesterday." she said looking down.

I laughed at how she said 'the yesterday' and said, "It's okay, let's go talk to mommy."

I carried her downstairs where everyone else was at the table with Bella's parents eating breakfast.

"Mommy," Annie said, "I not hate you, I love you lot."

Bella got up and took Annie from me, "I love you too princess."

She sat Annie in her highchair and took her seat next to me and Chloe asked what we were doing for their birthday.

"Your uncles are coming over and we are going to have cake and ice cream." I told her.

We finished eating and I took the twins up to get ready for their party and Bella took Annie.

The twins were sharing a guest room and Chloe was on the bed and Colin on the pull out sofa bed.

I got a pair of jean capris and a yellow shirt with white flowers out for Chloe and for Colin I got some jeans and a white a gray stripped T-shirt.

I took them downstairs to the living room where Bella had their presents wrapped and waiting.

"Are you guys ready to open your presents?" Bella asked them.

"Yes!" they both cheered.

They both sat down and I handed them their gifts and they went crazy tearing up the wrapping paper.

"It's a guitar!" Colin yelled. He came up and hugged Bella and I.

"I got a necklace!" Chloe yelled.

"Chloe, come here." Bella said.

Bella grabbed Annie and pulled a necklace just like Chloe's out of Annie's shirt and a circle silver pendant with two hearts missing.

"I love you mommy." Chloe and Annie both said.

"I love you too." Bella said hugging them.

The doorbell rang and I opened it to see the boys. I let them in and they gave their presents to the twins and they opened them.

Bella went to get the cake and ice cream ready and the boys and I played with the kids.

"I waaaaant caaaaaake." Louis whined rolling on the floor.

Annie got up from my lap and walked over to where Louis was face done on the floor and put her hands on her hips.

Knowing this was going to be cute I pulled out my phone and videoed it. Louis didn't notice her so her tried to clear her throat, it sound weird but it got Louis's attention.

"Yes?" he asked her.

"Uncle Louis you is too sassy." she said with tons of attitude and everyone in the entire room burst out laughing.

"What is funny?" Annie asked confused.

"You are silly girl." Louis said as he grabbed her and tickled her.

Bella called us into the kitchen and there were two plates, each with a cupcake and a number five candle.

We sat the twins down and sung happy birthday an then ate our cupcakes.

When the boys left the kids were so tired that we went ahead and put them to bed and Bella and I went for a relaxing swim.

My phone rang just as we were getting in so ran over to the pool chair and answered it.

"Harry, you're on speaker with all of us and Paul." I heard Niall say.

"Okay." I said.

"Boys, we're leaving LA earlier that expected."

"Okay when do we leave?" I asked.

"The day after tomorrow." Paul said.

"And when we get home we're leaving."

"What?!" we all yelled.

"Where are we going?!" I someone, I think Zayn ask.

"Management got together, and you guys coming out here wasn't enough, the fans want more, albums and merchandise aren't selling like they should be, so One Direction is going on one final tour."

"No!" the boys and I yelled.

"Boys, I wish I could change it, but I can't, we leave a week after we get home, we'll be gone for seven months."

"Paul, I'm not going, my wife is pregnant!" Niall yelled.

"And I have four kids and a wife!" I yelled I heard Bella get out of the pool and walk towards me.

"Boys, I know, I told them no, but it's not up to me, Niall, they talked about letting you bring Julia on the tour, the baby would be born in the UK because will be there first. Harry, you'll have chances to visit."

I knew I could change anything so I hung up the phone and threw against the ground, I'm sure it broke but I couldn't care less right now.

"Harry?" I heard Bella say quietly.

"We're going on tour again." I said quietly.

"When?" she whispered.

"Two weeks."

Bella's POV

"We'll get through this Harry." I told him.

"I don't want to leave you." Harry cried and I pulled him to me.

We sat there hugging for what felt like forever when finally he said, "I'm sorry Bella."

"Harry, what on earth do you have to be sorry for?" I asked him.

"Because of my job I have to leave all the time."

"Because of your job, we met, and because of your job, we are able to give our four beautiful children a wonderful life. I know this isn't the most glamorous life sometimes, but it's worth it. Harry, we will get through this."

"I promise that this will be the last time I go on tour, I'll quit the band if I have to." he said.

"Harry calm down, just go on this tour, we can talk everyday and you can Skype the kids."

"It won't be the same." he mumbled.

"I know Harry, but you have to do this, you know this is how you make a living."

"I love you Bella."

"I love you too Harry."

"When do we leave?"

"The day after tomorrow." he said.

"Then let's have my parents watch the kids an we can head over to the hotel." he kissed me and picked up his phone and we ran inside.

We grabbed some clothes, talked to my parents, and left. We got to the hotel and Harry led me up to the suite where the boys were staying.

We walked in and Louis was on the couch, when he saw he said, "Can you guys please be quiet tonight? I'm tired and I don't want to hear your name Harry."

Harry stopped, put his hands on his hips, and said, "Louis you is too sassy."

I followed Harry to the back room and he closed the door and locked it behind us and gently pushed me on the bed and laid down on top of me.

------------------------------------------

"Bella, wake up." I heard Harry say.

"Five more minutes." I grumbled.

"You have to wake up."

"Fine." I said getting out of bed and heading to the door.

"You might want to put some clothes on." Harry said with a smirk.

I realized that I was naked and grabbed my clothes and threw them on.

"Last night was fun." Harry said cheekily.

"You are such a cheeky boy." I said kissing his cheek.

We walked out into the main room in the hotel suite and Niall said, "Did you guys make a baby?"

Harry playfully smacked the back of his head and said, "If you don't be nice I'll tell Julia."

"I'm so scared." Niall replied.

"Should I tell Julia you said that?" I asked him.

"No! Please don't." he said and I laughed.

Harry and I told the boys we would meet them at the airport tomorrow and left to go to my parents.

"Mommy! I missed you!" Annie yelled when we walked in the door.

"I missed you too." Bella said picking her up.

Harry and I helped the kids pack their bags and we just played with them until it was time for bed.

We had to be at the airport at 4:30am so we put the kids to bed at 8. Once Annie fell asleep I said to Harry, "How are we going to tell the kids?"

"I don't know, Gabe will understand, the twins will to some extent, but Annie won't get why I have to leave."

"When we get home, we'll set them done and just say that you have to go, but I want you to call every single day, they'll need to hear your voice."

"I will call at least once a day, and we'll Skype whenever we can."

"Good." I said.

"I'm going to miss their first day of school." Harry said quietly.

"I'll send you pictures all the time."

"We'll get through this together." Harry said.

"Yes we will."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 27 41
It was a summer trip after finishing school for 5 friends. Alex, Maria, Mari, Cris and Auris were in London for the first time to enjoy the most ama...
1.3K 22 15
Niall Horan. You know who he is. But when he reunites with his best friend while on tour, he doesn't know who he is anymore.
84 1 1
hello people Lori here at this story some of my friends are included this is a one direction fanfiction especially for Harry styles :) enjoy
6.2K 64 19
One night, One Direction showed up at our door. No stuff, no explanation, and certainly no plan. But us girls decided to help them. So we did. But it...