YSYH! || [Fem!Harem x Fem!Rea...

By SupremeTaeko

Welcome to my first "interactive" story (you get to choose in some chapters!), where a group of supernatural... More

Prologue: Lost girl
(1) "ようこそ"
(2) "最初の決定"
(3) "図書館へ"
(4) "攻撃"
(5) "真実を発見する"
(6) "次の一歩"
(7) "商店街"
(8) "トレーニング"
(9) "真の力"
(10) "捕まった"
(11) "悲しみ"

Your Harem (7)

30.1K 425 226
By SupremeTaeko

(Their personality often changes when they're in their "monster" form)

•••

Name: (Y/N)
Surname: (Y/S)
Species: human

•••

She is a bit tsundere since it is kind of hard for her to admit her feelings, she is very loyal and doesn't give up no matter what.

Name: Maya
Surname: Darkwood
Species: Werewolf

She is protective and a bit possesive due to her "wolf instinc", thus, she easily gets jealous. She can also transform into a big black wolf.

•••

A calm and pacific girl, she is usually day-dreaming the whole time and admits she is the lazy type of person. Surprisingly, she is quite optimistic.

Name: Hannah (Han)
Surname: Sunshine
Species: Kitsune/half fox

She is the opposite to quiet and calm (completely different from her human form). She is always smiling and joking around. Can get quite clingy at times and act sort of childish. Can transform into a nine-tailed golden fox.

•••

She is always up for a challenge no matter what it is about, she loves sports and is very good at any kind of physical activity. She is usually very energertic.

Name: Akane
Surname: Diavel
Species: Demonio

She is flirty, disobedient, rebellious, can act very "unlady-like", loves taking risks, doesn't take no as an answer, likes teasing and annoying others... Her powers are based on lightning and fire.

•••

In a few words, she is quiet, polite, graceful and elegant. Despite her short height, she is the most responsible and mature.

Name: Sasha
Surname: Bloodriver
Species: vampire

She is extremely proud and can sometimes get cocky and arrogant, not to mention her stubborn character. But she still gives a graceful and noble aura.

•••

Gentle and caring, with a sister-like attitude. She'll always stand up for you and give you great advice whenever you feel down.

Name: Konoha
Surname: Heavens
Species: angel

Pretty much like her human form, but slightly more protective. Sort of like a guardian angel.

•••

(???)

Name: "Death"
Surname: Soultaker

Species: Soul Reaper

Be careful, sort of yandere-ish!

•••

(???)

Name: Erika
Surname: (???)
Species: Ninja Spirit

(???)

•••

That's it~
(for now..?)

(If you want me to add another girl, just tell me. Maximum 10 girls in the harem though...)

//#//#//#//

I'm wondering... Will people actually read and vote this story? 🤔 Probably not 😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.3K 15
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
32K 2.4K 35
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
1.3M 90.9K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
124K 4.9K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚