The Other Salvatore

By AThousandYears

Meet Gabriella Salvatore. You might know her as the Original Katherine pierce, that's who killed her 150 yea... More

The Other Salvatore
Katherine's Back.
So.. Innocent.
Where Is Lexi?
This wasn't a date
Guess Who's Bait?
Stefan And Lexi
Founders Ball
Love isn't real, unless it is returned.
I Can't Wait
We Teamed Up
Have You Met Vanessa?
Werewolf Bites...
I want all of you.
Trying Not To Love You, Only Makes Me Love You More.
Someone knows too much...
Anyone up for a Séance?
Don't Trust Me
World War 3! WHOO!
No Dramatic Entrances!
Mystic Falls Population:...
The History Of: Yeah!
We Haven't Officially Met
A Twist?
1, 2, 3. Twaddles Is The Motto.
The Other...Waaa?

Now This Is The Story All About- Muahahahaha!

2.2K 34 1
By AThousandYears

1863 Barcelona, Spain.

"Esther, so nice to see you again," Tatia greets the Original's mother. Esther smiles warmly at Tatia as she steps forward.

"I want to bring Kol back, Tatia. I would like your blessing, after all, you've helped so much," Esther says and Tatia scoffs at the stupid idea.

You don't know who I am but I know who all of you are, I know who they are but they don't know me. They wont ever know me. Or will they? You see, I'm just someone telling the story. I tell it from differen't point of views. This happened so long ago. I'm playing it out for you. You do want to know the story right? The story of..

"Why would you want to do that?" Tatia questions, raising an eyebrow and taking a sip of her drink. It's alcohol. I'm guessing it is. I don't know everything. Or do I?

"I want our family to continue, to grow old. Everyone is a vampire but I want to create him as a human again! Form a family and a new life!" Esther cheers, making Tatia roll her eyes at the woman's crazy and moronic thoughts.

"I thought Kol was your favorite," Tatia counters and Esther shrugs.

"Kol didn't have much of a life, I figure that this is his second chance," Esther explains.

"I say don't do it. You won't like the ending," Tatia warns. Esther shrugs and sighs, rolling her eyes at Tatia. That's the thing, Tatia knows his future. She knows everyone's future until the birth of the doppelganger who will recieve her gift.

"Why must you keep secrets? Can you tell me the ending?" Esther pleads. Tatia sighs, shaking her head at the woman.

"Why not?" Esther asks sternly.

"That's for me to know and for you to-- dot, dot, dot," Tatia smirks, walking away from the woman as she swears under her breath at Tatia.

"I'M CHANGING HIM!" Esther calls out.

"DON'T. YOU'LL REGRET IT," Tatia shouts, vanishing from the world Esther is in. That doesn't stop her, though. Esther takes Kol's body and transforms him into a human, let's just say-- it takes longer than expected. Years? Maybe.. Months? Yes.

I'm not going to tell you everything in this story... At least not yet. You have to find out for yourself, you know. It's part of the book. You read, you learn, you die. Wait.. Is that part of the book?

Guess we'll find out..

So let's turn the page shall we?

Gabriella's POV

"So is it a boy or is it a girl?" I ask Vanessa as she takes a bite out of her sub sandwich. She rolls her eyes at me and I roll my eyes at her eye rolling.

"How am I supposed to know?" she asks, swallowing her food and taking a sip of her soda. I shrug my shoulders and take a bite out of my own sandwich, slumping down in my seat at the Grill.

"Your a witch, your supposed to know these things," I counter and she laughs.

"That's the stupidest thing you have ever said to me. Since when do I know anything? Unless it's something important like choking on a porcupine," Vanessa says and I glare at her.

"When do you get those weird alien show check things?" I ask her.

"I think their called Voldemort.. No. Ultrasounds? Yes. Thirteen weeks but it's only been ten.. THAT RHYMED! I should become a poet," Vanessa explains.

"Yes that was beautiful, please do more," I say amused with her as she shrugs, implying she has writers block. Too bad I was looking forward to more words of Vanessa. Note my sarcasm.

"If I was your penguin, I'd never let you go. Keep you in my igloo-- you'd never be alone. I can feed you fishies any time you want. If I was your penguin, yo, yo,yo, what it do? Chillen' in this ice house that you like to call igloo. Swag, swag, swag- that's me..." Vanessa sings.

"What is that song?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"I bet you that Justin Bieber will have the same song out in 2012!" Vanessa says and I roll my eyes. Maybe he will, or something more practical.

Well... He kind of looks like a girl.

Don't you dare mess with the Biebz.

Oh look who's decided to show up. It's been a while, how are you today?

Terrible now. DO NOT DISS THE HAIR.

So my conscience tells me to not diss someone similar to a porcupine.

How dare you? VANESSA LOVES PORCUPINES! APOLOGIZE!

"I'm sorry!" I shout at Vanessa.

"You should be," she says sternly and I give her a 'what the hell' look because she says it as if she knows exactly what I'm thinking.

Maybe she doesn't...

You don't make any sense.

Maybe I don't...

Your doing it again.

Maybe I'm not..

STOP IT!

Maybe I wont..

Go away!!... Hello? Come back!

I sigh and Vanessa stares at me with her licks puckered out like a duck. I raise an eyebrow and she makes a weird noise with them.

"Try it, it's fun," she says and I try but fail miserably.

"You suck," she pouts and I roll my eyes, throwing a pen at her.

"I see your pen and raise you a straw!" she exclaims, picking up a straw but dropping it, screaming out loud in pure horror.

"THERE'S A STRAW ON MY TABLE! SOMEONE GET IT AWAYYYY!!!" she shouts and I stand up, raising my hands up by my head to show everyone it wasn't me.

"What's the big deal?" I ask her and she shakes her head, glaring at me.

"Like you don't," she says.

"Like I don't?" I ask her, confused. Doesn't she mean ' Like you don't know'?

"I'm glad you understand. Good day," she says, walking out of the Grill... Well I should say crawling out of the Grill-- that's what she did anyway.

I sigh and walk outside, bumping into something hard. I roll my eyes and look up, seeing Damien glare down at me.

"Can't you move?" he asks and I scoff, pushing him away from me. He shrugs and walks into the Grill as I walk away, out into the woods.

"Hello," a voice says. I sigh and turn around to face Katherine who has a smile on her face like she's just won an award for being the Best Bitchy Vampire.

"Goodbye," I say, walking away from here. She follows me and I come to a stop when I see Klaus walking up to us. She looks at him and darts away while I stand there, raising an eyebrow.

"Can I have my coffins?" he asks.

"I don't know.. Can you?" I taunt him. He rolls his eyes and I look behind him seeing Elijah walking up to the two of us.

"I don't understand why you must follow me everywhere," Klaus sighs, turning to look at Elijah. I shrug and fold my arms over my chest as Elijah shoves his hands into his pockets.

"I know where the coffins are," he announces.

"Where?" Klaus asks him.

"I'm not telling you," Elijah says, making me laugh. Of course he's not. Why would he tell Klaus anything? They're brothers but that means nothing.

"Then why would you tell me?" Klaus asks, annoyed.

"Because I thought it would piss you off. Guess it did," Elijah says, smirking.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Someone says from... somewhere. I look around and look up, seeing Vanessa sitting in a tree eating a sandwich.

"Vanessa?" Elijah asks her, confused. Klaus follows my gaze and looks up at Vanessa, waving to her as she drinks from a soda can. This girl has picnic's in trees?

"You guys should really find a more private place to talk about things. I was here first, though," she says and I shrug.

"Wait.. We just ate," I say.

"THAT RHYMED!" She shouts.I roll my eyes and she sighs, throwing her sandwich off somewhere far away probably. Considering she's a witch, it might end up in Australia.

"Did you know I'm actually a parrot?" I ask her.

"I'm a porcupine... I wonder if I can shape shift!" She says, jumping down from the tree and landing in a crouch. She stands up and hugs Elijah tightly as if her life depended on it.

"Hmm... That would be interesting," Klaus realizes and I nod to myself. Shape shifting. Maybe she is a shape shifter. Maybe Elena is too. Well that would mean they aren't doppelgangers..

"Lets do something bad ass," Elijah says.

"Like what? Buy a duck?" Vanessa asks. Buying a duck would be bad ass? Well I guess if the duck was a vampire or something. Wait, I'm actually thinking about this?

Yeah.. You are.

Come back so soon?

I've missed you. It's lonely when your not here.

But I'm always here.

Right...So your teaming up with two Originals and a witch? Tell Vanessa to stop being so... Her.

That's mean. It's not her fault. At least I don't think it is. She's a very.. different person.

She almost died. Something bad is going to happen again.

What?

Tick-Tock this is a clock gotta go...

"IN... West Philadelphia born and raised

On the playground where I spent most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighbourhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

And said 'You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air' "

"What are you singing?" I ask the three that were singing the song. What the hell is the matter with them? I mean I expect this from Vanessa but Elijah is all sensible and stuff. Klaus is.. Klaus.

"Your out of the club," Klaus says, walking away with the other two following him. I sigh and follow them anyway.

-

After hours of fighting I was finally accepted back into the club. Of course, I had to learn the song. I've seen the show before but I never listened to those before songs.

But now it's been two weeks. Alex is still dead. Damien's an ass. Michaela and Stefan are.. Intimate. Yeah... Let's not talk about that.

"Guess what!!!" Vanessa says, walking up to me, smiling creepily.

"What?" I question her. She smiles and points to the door where a porcupine is sitting.

"You got a porcupine?" I question her.

"Not just a porcupine!" she announces, whistling. The door pops open and...

"WHY IS THERE A PENGUIN, PORCUPINE, PARROT, AND A PINEAPPLE AT THE DOOR?" Damon screams, running down the stairs.

"Pika Pika!" Justin shouts, running through the door with a stuffed Pikachu.

"DJ MALIK!" Someone shouts, running into the room. I raise an eyebrow and look over to him, seeing his nicely done hair that probably took a while to do.

"MUAHAHAHAHA!" Vanessa shouts.

"Stop doing that!" Michaela scolds her, coming out from behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No authors note. Not in the mood.

1, 2, 3, Twaddles<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 111 6
Natsu Dragneel, AKA Chaos, bumps into a blonde-haired female wizard who turns his whole world around while looking for his dragon father, Acnologia...
88.5K 601 3
"Every family has a legacy, and this is mine. I intend to fight for always and forever, even if it destroys me." re writing!!!*
218K 10.8K 144
Chuck and Amara bring all (okay, maybe not all, but this a lot of people to keep track of already, dammit!) your favorite characters back and locks t...
906K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...