Now This Is The Story All About- Muahahahaha!

1863 Barcelona, Spain.

"Esther, so nice to see you again," Tatia greets the Original's mother. Esther smiles warmly at Tatia as she steps forward.

"I want to bring Kol back, Tatia. I would like your blessing, after all, you've helped so much," Esther says and Tatia scoffs at the stupid idea.

You don't know who I am but I know who all of you are, I know who they are but they don't know me. They wont ever know me. Or will they? You see, I'm just someone telling the story. I tell it from differen't point of views. This happened so long ago. I'm playing it out for you. You do want to know the story right? The story of..

"Why would you want to do that?" Tatia questions, raising an eyebrow and taking a sip of her drink. It's alcohol. I'm guessing it is. I don't know everything. Or do I?

"I want our family to continue, to grow old. Everyone is a vampire but I want to create him as a human again! Form a family and a new life!" Esther cheers, making Tatia roll her eyes at the woman's crazy and moronic thoughts.

"I thought Kol was your favorite," Tatia counters and Esther shrugs.

"Kol didn't have much of a life, I figure that this is his second chance," Esther explains.

"I say don't do it. You won't like the ending," Tatia warns. Esther shrugs and sighs, rolling her eyes at Tatia. That's the thing, Tatia knows his future. She knows everyone's future until the birth of the doppelganger who will recieve her gift.

"Why must you keep secrets? Can you tell me the ending?" Esther pleads. Tatia sighs, shaking her head at the woman.

"Why not?" Esther asks sternly.

"That's for me to know and for you to-- dot, dot, dot," Tatia smirks, walking away from the woman as she swears under her breath at Tatia.

"I'M CHANGING HIM!" Esther calls out.

"DON'T. YOU'LL REGRET IT," Tatia shouts, vanishing from the world Esther is in. That doesn't stop her, though. Esther takes Kol's body and transforms him into a human, let's just say-- it takes longer than expected. Years? Maybe.. Months? Yes.

I'm not going to tell you everything in this story... At least not yet. You have to find out for yourself, you know. It's part of the book. You read, you learn, you die. Wait.. Is that part of the book?

Guess we'll find out..

So let's turn the page shall we?

Gabriella's POV

"So is it a boy or is it a girl?" I ask Vanessa as she takes a bite out of her sub sandwich. She rolls her eyes at me and I roll my eyes at her eye rolling.

"How am I supposed to know?" she asks, swallowing her food and taking a sip of her soda. I shrug my shoulders and take a bite out of my own sandwich, slumping down in my seat at the Grill.

"Your a witch, your supposed to know these things," I counter and she laughs.

"That's the stupidest thing you have ever said to me. Since when do I know anything? Unless it's something important like choking on a porcupine," Vanessa says and I glare at her.

"When do you get those weird alien show check things?" I ask her.

"I think their called Voldemort.. No. Ultrasounds? Yes. Thirteen weeks but it's only been ten.. THAT RHYMED! I should become a poet," Vanessa explains.

"Yes that was beautiful, please do more," I say amused with her as she shrugs, implying she has writers block. Too bad I was looking forward to more words of Vanessa. Note my sarcasm.