The History Of: Yeah!

I look over to the side and see Tazia and Michaela standing right in front of the hallway to the Parlor where we are in, staring at Vanessa.

She looks at Elena and I with a scared look on her face. Vanessa's pregnant? How did that even happen? Wait, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is she sure?

I look at Vanessa and see that she's close to tears so I pull her into a hug. Soon enough, everyone joins us in a group hug. I can feel myself getting squished and I'm sure Vanessa's getting squished as well.

Everyone pulls off after they realize that they are killing us and Vanessa sits down on the couch with Bonnie next to her.

" Are you going to keep it?" Tazia asks. Everyone looks over to her like she's insane. Why wouldn't she keep it? It's not even born yet! You can't just kill a baby! Wow look who's talking the freaking vampire with no humanity.

" Of course she's going to keep it!" Michaela scolds her and Tazia puts her hands up in defense. I look around the room and sigh.

" I think you and Damon would make the cutest baby ever!" Elena cheers. Vanessa looks at her and smiles.

" When are you going to tell him?" I ask her. She looks at me like I'm insane. She's kidding right? She has to tell him it is his baby. Isn't it.

" Do you think he'll be mad at me?" she asks me, her voice shaking a bit. Well that settles it. It's his child.

" I'm going to be an aunt!" Michaela cheers. I look at her and she smiles at me.

" We're all going to be aunts!" Bonnie says. Everyone claps and I laugh. At least they seem to be making Vanessa feel better.

" When did this happen?" Tazia asks.

" It's hard to tell... I can't just pick out the day," Vanessa shrugs.

" Too much information!" Layla stops her from saying anymore. Maybe I shouldn't have moved out. No. Maybe this is a good thing! I get to be an aunt!

" Are you sure about this?" Michaela asks her.

" Want to see the sixteen tests I took?" Vanessa says. Everyone shakes their heads no and Vanessa smirks to herself.

" So is it a boy or girl?" Layla asks, smiling. I wonder what she's hoping it's going to be. I'm not sure. Boy or girl would be fine.

" What are you gonna name it?" Elena asks.

" I was thinking Nemo," Vanessa says seriously. Oh my god. She's not kidding. She is actually thinking about naming her child Nemo.

" No! You are not naming your child Nemo! Over my dead body!" Michaela screams, speaking for all of us.

Vanessa pouts and looks around at all of us and stands up, walking into the kitchen. I raise an eyebrow and walk in after her as she pops open a can of soda and takes a sip.

" Hello!" she says, smiling at me.

" You okay?" I ask her, worried. She nods and lets out a sigh.

" Do you think he'll hate me Brie?" she asks me seriously. I shake my head no and look down at the ground. How could Damon possibly hate her? He's in love with her. Damon's a father.

That reminds me... Damon's a vampire. I wonder if the baby's going to be like Blade! Maybe that's what they should name it. That would be awkward if it was a girl, though.

" Tell him... Soon," I say to her. She nods and we walk back into the Parlor. Damon used to talk about having a child. Now he's fallen in love. Maybe it's a good thing.