Trying Not To Love You, Only Makes Me Love You More.

Stefan's POV

" Great! You scared him away!" Vanessa scolds me, still clutching her neck. I turn around and see Damien behind me, looking over to Vanessa.

" What happened?" he asks, looking at her.

" Damon bit me," she explains.

" He bit you? Where?" he asks, rushing over to her. I look at the two while I rummage through my pocket to find my cell phone.

" No need for that," comes an English accent from behind me. I look back and see Klaus standing there with a smirk on his face.

" Klaus, we've been needing you for a while now. Where have you been?" I ask him.

He lets out a small chuckle and walks around to where Vanessa and Damien are standing. He gives a small sigh as he looks at her holding her hand to her neck.

" Guess the damage didn't repair yet?" he questions.

She looks at him confused as he takes his wrist, bites it, and gives her blood to heal her neck. Why couldn't he do that for Damon?

" Where did he scatter off to anyway?" Klaus asks, looking around at all three of us.

" I don't know," Vanessa says.

" Mhm. Your welcome," Klaus says flatly. Vanessa rolls her eyes but Klaus plants a kiss on her forehead  that kicks me in the gut.

Am I actually feeling something for her? It's probably just me feeling sorry because she has to go through all of this.

A normal girl wouldn't do this. She's a witch but honestly, why doesn't she leave Damon and Mystic Falls?

She loves him you bastard.

" Well, Stefan... I have a deal for you and it involves your brother. You come with me, I'll give you the deal, Vanessa finds Damon, we get him the blood, and then he's all better," Klaus proposes.

" What kind of deal?" I question.

" Tick-tock Stefan," Klaus mumbles.

I roll my eyes and nod to him, following his marks as he vanishes away from us. I leave Vanessa and Damien together to go find Damon.

Hopefully, he will.

I look around and find myself at an apartment with Klaus. Turning around, I'm face to face with Katherine Pierce.

I remember when Gabriella attacked me thinking that I was just trying to have Katherine again by dating Elena.

Lexi told me why she was like that. She seemed Jealous at first to me, until it all was explained. Damon knows too but we pretend we don't.

Gabriella was alone. She was alone for decades and decades because of Katherine. Her friend went missing and the other searched for her.

I had Damon side by side with me even when he was trying to make my life miserable. He blamed me for everything.

Gabriella, Katherine, Mother's death.

Gabriella just got us back so she thought that she would end up alone again. I couldn't blame her. She acted so jealous. Really, she was disappointed.

She was dissapointed that I chose the girl over my own family. Family forever right? It wasn't like that at all.

Everyone always focused on Katherine. Yeah, at times she was jealous that Katherine took her brother's away. But, she was pained inside.