My Melody || Jungkook BTS✔️

By estella_w

For her there isn't such a thing as a one side coin. She is honey and lemon at the same time. He is a stone i... More

Prologue
1.ICE CREAM
2.FEELINGS
3.MELODY
4.UNEXPECTED MEETING
5.SMILE
6.JEALOUSY
7.BUS
8.FRIEND
9.CHERRY
10.PHONE
11.BOYFRIEND?
12.TRUTH OR DARE
13.IN THE RAIN
14.SICK
15. ANGER
16. FIGHT
17.AGAIN
18. SURPRISE
19. SURPRISE II
20.DATE
21. HOT DANCE
22.THE BEACH
23. LOVE
24. PASSION
25. ROSES
26. ALONE
27. FAR AWAY
28. NEW BEGINNING
30.GAME
31.NIGHT OUT
32.SLEEPOVER
33.MOONLIGHT
34. PARTY
35. THE TRUTH
36.KISS & MAKE UP
37.PROPOSAL
EPILOGUE

29.JEALOUS

1.4K 47 3
By estella_w

"I got you." Said Jimin startling me.

After I took a shower, a cold one I was hungry and the smell of the omelette prepared by Joy made me even more.

I pretended not to like it and I said to Jimin that it looks disgusting. It was very tasty and as soon as he went to take a shower I tried it and that jerk found me eating it.

He was laughing loud and I felt like a thief caught guilty.

"That was hilarious man." Continued he.

"I am going to tell Joy to cook more because my friend is an hungry lion." Jimin went toward the door.

"You won't dare." I tried to stop him.

"Well just watch me."

"Dman you Jimin." I yelled but he was alredy gone.

Now Joy will think that I still like her cooking, I still do but I don't want her to know that. 

After some minutes Jimin comes home with a plate in his hands and the bag of groceries in the other one. 

"Poor girl, cooked again and this time more. She is so kind-hearted and agreed immediately when I said my friend is like a hungry lion." He said placing the plate in front of me.

"You really have no shame. How could you go there and ask for food and for groceries."

"Jungkook this are the groceries that you forgot in the elevator because were busy . Let me ask you again ... busy doing what? And Joy insisted  that we get them back because are ours. Even though her roommate was against it."

I sent him a glare and started eating to the amazing food she bought me. She is such a great cooker, if we lived together....

Stop this nonsense Jungkook !

While I was washing the plates the doorbell rang and it was Joy' friend.

"Hi." I greeted her.
She had no fault about Joy's doing. Of course she was her friend and will give the right to her but we had never had an argument together.

Suprised by my sweet manner she looke at me and then found her voice.

"Hi. Actually we have a problem because the water tap in the kitchen is broken and we can't stop the water.
Can you help us with a number of a plumber?" She said a bit uncomfortable.

"I can help you fix it in the mean time and then we call the plumber." 

"Thank you so much, our house is a total mess. It means so much to us, thank you again." Noelle said.

"It's nothing really."  I said and now we were in front of their house.

"Joy." She called her when we got inside.

"The kitchen was flooded, and Joy was holding the tap , trying to stop the water coming from it. Her wet blouse was sticking to her body and her shorts were all wet too. This was making it difficult for me to concentrate and I was staying there watching her hot body, wet and water dripping from her.

It was so erotic that I know I was already hard now. This image will be  accompanying me in my wet dreams.

Her gaze was at me too. And feeling confident that I had the same effect at her, I went near her examining the broken tap.

"Let me check it." I said and as soon as my hand came in contact with hers she removed it quickly. And all the water coming from the tap splashed all over us.

I didn't move, just watched Joy all wet and her clothes clinging to her body. I could see her bra and the exposed wet area of her chest.

The cold water brought me to my senses and I started fixing it, firstly I stopped it and then I had to close the tap completely so it won't leak till the plumber comes.

My wet blouse was making it impossible for me to move completely. So I took it off. When I turned around to place the shirt somewhere I found Joy looking at me, without moving from her spot.

Time to play babygirl !

"Can you help me with the tap?" I asked her. I didn't need help at all but I wanted to have her close to me and ti make her feel uncomfortable. Me being shirtless and she all wet was hard for both of us but I wanted to pay her back my whole year without touching any other girl.

It was her fault because only she knows how to make me aroused and hard, just by looking at her body.

She came closer to me and I pretending like I needed to see it if it leaked I went closer and closer till our bodies collided. I felt the heat of her body and  heard Joy taking a deep breath.

"It's okay now but you shouldn't open it until it is replaced with a new one." I explained to her seriously looking in her eyes.

She was all red in her face and just nodded her head and murmured a low thank you.

"You are all wet, you should change." I teased her and her cheeks became the darkest shade of the red.

My shy Joy !

The ringing of the phone interrupted our gazing battle. It was Jimin. He must have finished hos shower and is calling to know where I have gone.

"Hi sweetheart." I answered.

"It's Jimin man. Where are you?"

"Baby I miss you too. I just took a shower, a cold one because of you."  I said lowering my voice but enough for Joy to hear me.

"What the hell are you talking Jungkook? Are you out of your mind?"

I laughed out loud and continued on my own game.

"Why don't you join me in my apartment tonight?  I am all alone." I said in a seductive tone. I had turned my back to Joy but I knew she was too close and heard every single word that I said.

"Jungkook go f**k yourself." Said Jimin angry by my answers. But I still went on with my acting.

"Surprise me kitten. I like every lingerie that you wear but mostly I like when they are easy to take it off." I was trying to sound flirty but all I wanted to do was laugh at this stupid things I was inventing.

I turned around and found Joy with her eyes glued at me and if her look could kill I would have been dead now.

"Can't wait for tonight." I said gazing at her beautiful eyes that were burning with jealousy and anger.

Ending the phone call I sent a final look to her and left.

"Don't forget to change your clothes babygirl." I said going out of the house.

I really needed a cold shower because of Joy. How much I wanted to go back and grab her in my arms and have my way with her. To show her how much I missed her body and her touch, how I missed her.

"What the fuck was that Jungkook? Asked Jimin as soon as I entered.

"Just a little game." I winked at him.

"Game? And why are you shirtless and soaked wet?" He asked eyeing me from head to toe.

"The new neighbors needed help in fixing the water tap and I gladly offered my assistance."

"And why you had to talk like that in the phone? Faking like you were talking to a girl." He said laughing.

"Because I need to prove something."

"What? "Asked Jimin with curiosity.

"That's not your business but Instead of taking me an interview find two hot girls and invite them to our apartment."

"Why we have to...?"

"Ok ok I will tell you everything? Just shut up." I interrupted him.

I told him about our relationship how she broke up with me and all what happened between us.
Finally I convinced him to do as I say and he invited two of his classmates to our house.

I can't wait !

************************************

T

he girls were already here but I couldn't stand them, they were too bitchy and annoying but I had to act like I was enjoying their company.

We put some music and were talking and joking. Jimin was doing all these because I was not in mood to do so.

Earlier I pushed Jimin to invite the "new neighbors" and I couldn't wait for them to come.

I went to one of the girls, the one which has been sending me signals all the time. Placing a hand in the couch, behind her I sat closely to her and she came towards me until her body was leaning on mine.

The bell rang and I whispered in her ear to go and open the door. She, having all my attention, raised from her seat and went to open the door swaying her hips.

"Welcome to our little party." I said going close to Lisa, behind her.

Her friend said a low greeting while Joy didn't look at me at all. Her eyes were analysing Lisa. I sneaked my arm around her and dragged her to the living room. 

The girls followed and Jimin made the presentations while I sat near Lisa but my eyes couldn't leave Joy's body. Her short jeans and baby blue top made her look amazingly hot.

She didn't said a word, just stood there, like she wasn't present at all. Sometimes glared at Lisa like she wanted to kill her and avoided looking at me.

Well  if she looks at her but not at me I will do something else.

Lisa was getting a drink and when she cane back I caught her hand and sat her in my lap. It was all she wanted because like a snake she put her body all over mine.

It wasn't fun at all holding her like that but  seeing the reaction on Joy's face , it was worth it.

A wave of emotions passed all over her face, jealousy, anger, sadness and hurt.

I didn't like to see her like this but she is the one who broke our relationship.

"Noelle let's go." She said to her friend in a low voice.

"Just as I finish the game." Said she all concentrated in the cards on her hand.

She, Jimin and the other girl whose name I forgot were playing while me, Joy and Lisa were watching in silence.

"Well I am leaving. Thanks for inviting us here Jimin." Joy stood up and left seeing that every one was so into the game.

Jimin answered her something but I didn't get what he said because I was looking at her long legs in that short denims.

A phone rang and it wasn't of none of us.

"It's Joy's. She forgot it here." Said Noelle.

"I have to go now, and have to leave the game too." She said sadly.

"You don't have to interrupt the game, I will send it to her." I said and she smiled handing me the phone.

The wallpaper was a photo of the two of us.  Why does she has our photos?

I knocked and knocked in the door and after some minutes she opened it.

"Why the hell...?" She didn't get to finish her words when she saw me.  She thought it was her friend and was very surprised seeing me at her doorstep.

And I looked up and down her body, she had changed and was wearing a loose t-shirt. Not any t shirt but the same that I forgot here in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 122 28
"If a thing loves, it is infinite" He was cold.... He may seem heartless... Because his heart was frozen... She was cheerful... She was the giver, no...
679K 20.6K 30
This story revolves around a normal university student who's pretty good at academics but in practical life, she's a failure. She often gets caught...
25.5K 2.1K 63
One is cold. One is warm. One rarely smile. The other is like a sunshine. One is cold-hearted. One is softhearted. One is picky. One is contended. On...
105 11 11
A girl is placed between two men who love her, one is her long term boyfriend while the other is the monstrous ex who made her life a living hell. Sh...