Hutchison's Heiress (TMSP)

By JustcallmeFaii

Synopsis: In the dangerous realm of the Hutchinson's mafia, a hidden heiress embarks on a secret mission. He... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE (Revised)
Chapter 1 Philippines
Chapter 2 Anonymous guy
Chapter 3 Meeting her
Chapter 4 NBS
Chapter 5 Gang fight
Chapter 6 First day
Chapter 7 The mean girls
Chapter 8 H's H
Chapter 9 Angelo & Violet
Chapter 10 Park
Chapter 11 Rusty
Chapter 12 Guardian Angel
Chapter 13 Ace
Chapter 14 Birthday Party
Chapter 15 L
Chapter 16 Strange feeling
Chapter 17 Competition
Chapter 18 Secret Garden
Chapter 19 UH
Chapter 20 Rest House
Chapter 21 II Visitors
Chapter 22 III Jake
Chapter 24 Hangouts w/ her
Chapter 25 Stolen pictures
Chapter 26 His conversation with Ace
Chapter 27 Amusement Park
Chapter 28 Plan
Chapter 29 M&P moments
Chapter 30 Jefe's order
Chapter 31 HM's Princes operation
Chapter 32 Revelation
Chapter 33 Mission Accomplished
Chapter 34 Deal
Chapter 35 Princess's departure
Chapter 36 Purse
Chapter 37 Varlet Hutchison
Chapter 38 Varlet's treat
Chapter 39 Overhead conversation
Chapter 40 Locket
Chapter 41 Blake's emails
Chapter 42 Party
Chapter 43 Lunch
Chapter 44: End of Season 1
Chapter 45: Serendipity Gems
Chapter 46: Art Gallery Tour
Chapter 47: Her hunch

Chapter 23 Her dream

4.7K 148 9
By JustcallmeFaii

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
KING's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

Right after the dinner, I went to our room and threw myself on bed. I'm already wearing a sleep wear but I'm not going to sleep yet. What happened today and what Jake told me about Vince bothers me.

I can't still believe that guy is our superior. I thought he's just a cocky rookie who aims for the first rank
Who dreams to drag us down from our rank. But, it turns out that it's not just a mere dream for him. He could easily bring us down if he wishes too. His strength is enough to beat all of us so I wonder what's his reason for not taking over our rank these past 2 years.

What's his objectives? Why did he keep his real identity from everyone in underground, unlike Rusty? Why is he pretending that he's just a mere gangster? Why is he aiming the first rank now? Does he want power? Praises? He could easily have those–even more than that, if he reveals himself.

He's really something. He's unpredictable. His mysteriousness is reminding me of Ace.

I pretended to be asleep when I heard the door opens. It's Eerie, I can tell from her sweet scent. She walked towards me and I was mentally taken aback when she pat my forehead, probably checking my temperature.

"Glad you're fine now." She said.

"Good night, Ash. Have a sweet dreams." She added in soft voice. She sounds so sweet that triggered my heart to beat madly.

Damn, Eerie! How could you unintentionally drive me crazy?

She turned off the lights then turned on the dim lamp shade before she went to her bed. Gusto ko siyang silipin but I'm afraid she'll find out that I'm just pretending to be asleep. Pinanindigan ko na ang pagtutulog tulugan ko hanggang sa tuluyan na akong makatulog.

I was awaken when I felt that someone seems like hugging me so I opened my eyes to see it for myself. And I was surprised upon seeing that it was Eerie.

"I'm scared." She murmured. Sumiksik siya sa dibdib ko at mas hinigpitan ang pagkakayakap sa‘kin.

I gulped. Hindi ko alam pero tila may libo libong boltahe ang dumaloy sa katawan ko dahil sa ginawa niyang 'yon. I suddenly feel hot sa kabila ng lamig ng AC.

THIS IS BAD. Her addictive scent is driving me more crazy. This is not good.

I took out a deep breath to calm myself. When I feel a bit better, marahan ko siyang niyakap pabalik.

"Did you have a bad dream again?" I asked and she responded with a nod.

Then silence ruled over.

"Do you—" Hindi ko nagawang tapusin ang sasabihin ko ng mapatitig ako sa maamo niyang mukha. Seems like she's asleep again.

She looks like a sleeping baby. Staring at her angelic face melts my heart. Oh God! How could she makes me feel so soft like this?

I couldn't take it anymore.

I kissed her forehead lightly. Down to the tip of her nose, and as gentle as a lone breeze, I kissed her lips. I unconsciously closed my eyes upong feeling its warmness.

My heart is now beating like crazy. It's driving me insane. I know this is wrong but why does it feel so right?

Damn, Eerie! Forgive me. I don't know what gotten into me. I just found myself finding you addictive.

━━ ━━

Nagising ako na wala na sa tabi ko si Eerie. Napatingin ako sa kama niya ngunit wala rin siya roon. I checked the time on my watch only to find out that it's just 5:03 o'clock in the morning. Masyado pang maaga.

Bumangon ako at hinanap siya. Nilibot ko ang buong bahay pero hindi ko siya makita kaya agad akong nagtungo sa beach. Palihim akong napangiti ng makita siyang nakatayo sa tabing dagat. A white towel is wrapping around her and the morning breeze is gently blowing her hair. The sounds of waves seems to relax her.

I walked towards her and stood beside her. Nakapikit siya na tila ba ninanamnam ang sariwang simoy ng hangin at pinapakinggan ang tunog ng paghampas alon. Mukhang hindi niya napansin ang paglapit ko dahil nagulat siya ng pagdilat niya ay nasa tabi niya ako.

"A-Ash! Kanina ka pa nandito?" She’s obviously startled.

Umiling ako, "I just arrived."

"I see. Good morning." She let out an awkward chuckle.

"Good morning too." I smiled.

Silence ruled over for a minutes.

"Did you have a bad dream last night?" Pambabasag ko sa katahimikan. Tumingin siya sa'kin tsaka tumango.

"I had two dreams last night. The first one is about the two little kids who seems to be attached with each other. They were so close and they seem so happy with each other's company. They made a lot of promises to each other. They planned about the future as if they had a clue, but a tragic ending awaits them. One day, the little girl in my dream is soaking with her own blood in just blink of an eye. She probably died. But before she closes her eyes, she told the little boy how much she's scared upon seeing the blood around her. Before she lost her consciousness, she mentally said "Please don't let me die. I promised to stay by his side. I promised to protect him. I promised." then a tears escaped from her eyes."

"Isn't it too sad? I don't know who those kids are in my dreams and I have no idea why do I keep dreaming about them. But one thing is for sure, I know what that little boy in my dream felt when he lost his only friend." She bitterly smiled.

"Losing someone important to you is the most painful feeling you could ever feel. Specially if those person promised that they'll never leave you but at the end, they couldn't keep it."

"And the most painful part is seeing them dying but couldn't do anything about it." Dagdag ko sa sinabi niya.

"That kids in your dream perfectly described my childhood memories with Violet. The two of us also made a lot of promises to each other and we planned about our future as if we had a clue. But fate was really playful. I lost her in just blink of an eye." Ani ko kaya napatitig siya sa'kin.

"But at least you still have a chance to see her again." She said before looking away.

"Unlike me, I could only meet him again after life. That's more painful."

Eerie...

"If you meet Violet again please cherish her. Make the most out of being with her. Keep your promises to each other."

I felt a glitch of pain in my heart because of the sadness on her voice.

"Eerie..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you really love that guy so much?" Iwas tingin kong tanong.

She nodded.

"I love him as much as you love Violet."

Napayuko ako dahil sa sinabi niyang 'yon. As much as I love Violet? But I ain't sure anymore how much I love Violet.. and that's because of her. Hindi ko na masyadong hinahanap si Violet mula ng makilala ko siya.

My heart beats madly every time I see her. She gives me warm and comfort. I feel happy when she's around and I'm secretly looking for her when she wasn't. Her smile completes my day. Just being with her is enough, I couldn't ask for more. I found my happiness in her.

I don't wanna admit this but there's inside me wishing she's Violet. If she's not, I would have a hard time to choose. I would need a time to think if who among them I love the most right now. And I'm afraid it wasn't Violet anymore. I'm afraid I couldn't keep my promises to her.

"About the riddle by the way. Wanna hear it now?" Pag iiba niya sa usapan. Napatingin ako sakanya tsaka tumango.

'She's half here and half not. The person you're looking for is in deep sleep inside her.'

"That riddle talks about a person with amnesia. The pharse 'the person you're looking for is in deep sleep inside her' simply means that that person no longer remembers you. She didn't retrieve yet her memories of you. And yet she's possibly nearby you."

Amnesia. It's not impossible for Violet to have an amnesia. She got hit by a car and was thrown on the ground. She surely hurt her head so bad back then, a lot of blood came out from it.

"I actually asked uncle if where exactly that girl in the riddle but he said you don't have to look for her because she'll find you sooner."

I'm speechless. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang dapat na maging reaksyon ko kaya pinili ko nalang na hindi kumibo.

"Eerie." I muttered after a minute of silence between us.

"Hmm?"

"I feel bad for Jake."

"And why is that?" Takang tanong niya.

"He's the one who's here with you but you couldn't love him wholeheartedly. You're still into the guy you were talking about."

"Huh? I do love Jake. But I'm quite confused right now. You made it sounds like Jake and I is in a relationship but I'm still into my past lover."

My forehead creases upon hearing what she said. Anong ibig niyang sabihin?

"Aren't you and Jake dating? I mean, he's calling you babe and the two of you cling with each other like a lover."

"You mean, cling like this?" She suddenly wrapped her arms around me and stared into my eyes.

"If I call you babe and kiss you on cheek right now does it make me your girlfriend?" She asked. Hindi pa ako nakakapagsalita ay hinalikan niya na ako sa pisngi.

Damnnn!

“Are we a couple now?”

"O-of course not.. But—"

“Yun naman pala eh. Him calling me babe and me clinging to him like this doesn't make us a couple. Can't we just be very close friends? I mean, he's my bestfriend that's why I call him bf. We’re like siblings too so we’re comfortable clinging with each other.”

I'm totally speechless. I couldn't think of words to utter. But, I feel relieved for some reason.

She giggled. “I also cling to you sometimes, right? I sleep on your shoulder and we hold hands. We hang out and you do kiss my forehead too. We do those stuffs but we're not a couple. Are we?”

Umiling ako. "But I love you."

And I'm sure Jake do love you too. He looks so in love with you.

“I'm just probably reminding you of Violet that's why you think you love me.”

Natahimik ako.

"Be with Violet again and make a new memories with her. Bring her to the places we visited and do the things we've done together with her. After that, come to me and let's see if you could still confidently said that you love me."

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
BLAKE's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

Nandito kami sa bahay ni tito ngayon. We just got home from our short vacation. We are now currently having our lunch.

"What are you guys planning after this?"

"I'll go home. Mom wants to see me." Sagot ni Mark sa tanong ni tito.

"Same here. But tito, mom wants to see Diane can I bring her with me?" Sabi't tanong ni Victoria.

"Sure."

"Dad just got home from his business trip and he heard that Jake is here so he told me to go home with him." Drake.

"King and I have something important to discuss." Kyle.

"Maybe I'll go home too." Samuel.

Palihim akong napasimangot dahil mukhang wala ni isa sa kanila ang pwedeng sumama sa'kin. May pupuntahan kasi akong bagong bukas na buffet restaurant at balak ko sana magpasama kaso mukhang walang available sa kanila. Si Samuel lang ata ang mukhang walang importanteng lakad pero alam kong hindi ko naman maaaya 'yan. Kailangan pa siyang pilitin ng todo at syempre hindi mawawala ang kapalit. Hmph!

"How about you Blake?" Tanong ni tito sa'kin.

"May pupuntahan rin po ako, tito hehe."

"Ikaw, sweetie?" Baling niya kay Princess na tahimik na kumakain.

"I'll sleep." Sagot niya kaya mahinang napatawa si tito.

"I thought you're planning to go to Vincent's place."

Vince is not here with us. Humiwalay na siya sa'min nung papunta kami dito sa bahay nina tito. May pa good bye kiss pa nga siya sa noo ni Princess. –,–

"Nah. He's with Rusty."

"Why don't you go with us, babe? I'm sure uncle would be glad to see you." Said Jake.

"You just want to be with me." Ismid ni Princess sakanya.

"Definitely." He chuckled.

"So, are you coming?"

"Nope. I just want to laze around whole day."

"You always do that." Iling ni Jake. Mahina namang napatawa si tito.

Wala ng umimik pa sa'min hanggang sa matapos kami. Isa isa na silang nagpaalam at umalis na. Ngayon ay ako, si Princess, at tito nalang ang naiwan.

"I'll get going too. May kailangan pa akong ayusin sa company." Paalam narin ni tito. Nang makaalis na siya ay napa buntong hininga ako.

Ano ng gagawin ko? Wala na akong pwede isama. WAHH! Gusto ko talaga pumunta sa buffet restaurant pero ang boring kapag ako lang mag isa :<

"You okay?" Tanong sa‘kin ni Princess kaya napatingin ako sa kanya. Napabuntong hininga ako tsaka tumango.

"Aalis narin ako." Nakasimangot kong sabi.

"Where are you going?"

"Sa bagong bukas na buffet restaurant malapit sa Starbucks."

"I see. Take care then." Ani‘ya.

Then she turned her back at me and starts walking away. Pero bago pa siya makalayo ay hinabol ko siya.

"W-wait.."

Nilingon niya 'ko. Nakatingin lang siya sa'kin na tila ba hinihintay ang sasabihin ko.

"G-gusto mo ba sumama? Uhm.. libre ko promise." Sabi ko tsaka nahihiyang umiwas ng tingin.

WAHHH MOMMY!! BAKA ISIPIN NIYA INAAYA KO SIYA MAG DATE HUHU. Baka isumbong niya 'ko kay Jake lagot talaga ako.

"Sure."

"R-really?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ko. Tumango tango naman siya kaya abot langit ang ngiti ko.

"Shall we go now?" Tanong niya pa na tinugunan ko ng mabilis na pagtango.

"Tara."

━━ ❇ ━━

"Mauubos mo ba talaga 'yan?" Tanong ko kay Princess.

Kumuha kasi siya ng limang slice ng pizza, one plate of spicy shrimp, classic chicken, crabs, steaks, classic rice at iba pa. Halos lahat ng nasa menu ay kumuha siya. Ganun din naman ako pero ako sigurado akong mauubos ko lahat kasi matakaw ako eh. Isa pa, kunti lang yung kinain ko kanina.

"We'll see." Nakangiti niyang sagot. Napakibit balikat nalang ako at nagsimula na kaming kumain.

10 minutes later.

*Burpp*

"Excuse me." Ani ko matapos ko mag burp.

*Burpp*

"Excuse me too." Ani rin ni Princess. Nagkatinginan kami at mahinang napatawa.

We just finished our foods and damn! Sobrang sarap~ 10/10 para sa bagong bukas na buffet na'to. I will surely recommend this place to Victoria and others. In that way, marami na kaming kakain dito mwehihi~ the more the merrier. ^__^

"I have no idea that you're a foodie too." Hindi makapaniwalang sambit ko kay Princess.

Well, hindi niyo 'ko masisisi dahil wala sa itsura niya na matakaw rin pala siya. Ang sexy niya kasi kaya akala ko ay nag d-diet din siya tulad ni Victoria at Diane.

"Eating is my talent." Nakangiti niyang sabi tsaka ako kinindatan.

Wahh, mommy! She’s so pretty!

“May gusto ka pa bang puntahan o ihahatid na kita pauwi?”

“How about we watch movie? Maaga pa naman para umuwi.” Sagot niya.

"Sure. Pero wag horror panoorin natin ah?" Kamot ulo kong sabi tsaka mahinang tumawa.

She chuckled. "Sure thing. Ayaw ko rin namang mapalabas tayo dahil sa sigaw mo." Biro niya pa kaya napanguso ako.

"Meanie!"

Tinawanan niya lang ako tsaka sinabing pumunta na kami sa cinema. Nagbayad muna ako tsaka sumunod sa kanya. Pagdating namin ay agad akong bumili ng ticket ng Birds of Prey, isa ito sa mga showing at gusto ito panoorin ni Princess. Napanood ko rin naman nung nakaraan ang suicide squad kaya walang problema.

Pagkatapos ko mag pa reserve ng seats ay agad kaming pumunta sa McDonald's at nagtake out ng dalawang bff fries, mc float, at chocolate fudge sundae.

"May gusto ka pa bang bilhin bago tayo pumasok sa loob?" Tanong ko kay Princess dahil pabalik na kami ngayon sa cinema. 5 minutes nalang ay magsisimula na yung movie.

"Pop corn and water." Sagot niya.

"Let me give you a hand." Ani‘ya pa tsaka kinuha ang bitbit kong supot ng fries.

"Gusto mo lang kainin eh." Natatawa kong sabi. Nag peace sign lang siya at sumubo pa ulit ng ilang pirasong fries.

"Say ahh."

Agad ko ring binuksan ang bibig ko para isubo ang fries na sinusubo niya sa'kin.

"Thanks."

Pagbalik namin sa cinema ay agad akong umorder ng dalawang pop corn at mineral water. Pumasok na agad kami sa loob pagkatapos at umupo sa seats namin.

"Let's take a picture, Cess. Pang story ko lang sa instagram." Sabi ko. Agad naman siyang tumango tsaka mas lumapit sa'kin.

"1..2..3.. smile."

"Perfect." Nakangiting bulalas ko. I caption 'sup?' at agad itong pinost. Ibinulsa ko na ang cellphone ko pagkatapos.

"Thank you nga pala sa pagsama sa'kin."

"My pleasure." Tugon niya tsaka ngumiti.

"But is it really fine with you? Baka magalit sa'yo si Jake pag nalaman niyang sinamahan mo 'ko. O kaya baka bugbugin ako nun." Napatampal ako sa noo ko.

Ahhh Blake you're so stupid! Jake might really kill you, mamaya isipin niyang inaagaw mo si Princess sa kanya.

"Silly. I bet you also think that Jake and I are dating." She chuckled.

Napakunot noo ako, "B-bakit? Hindi ba?"

"We're not. We're just really that close and comfortable with each other."

"Pero b-babe tawag niya sayo."

Mahina siyang tumawa. "It's a long story."

Magtatanong pa sana ako kaso nagsimula na ang palabas. Napakamot nalang ako at ibinaling narin ang tingin sa big screen.

Kita ko mula sa peripheral vision ko ang seryosong mukha ni Princess na nakatingin sa screen habang kumakain ng pop corn. Halos ganun rin ang ginagawa ng mga iba pang nanonood kaya nakigaya nalang din ako. Tuwing sumisinghap sila ay nakikisinghap din ako kahit na hindi ko naman talaga alam kung ano ang dahilan ng pagsinghap nila. Nakikisabay lang ako para kunwari ay naiintidihan ko rin ang nangyayari sa palabas, kahit na ang totoo ay nasa pagkain lang naman talaga ang focus ko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.6K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
11.3K 831 12
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
13.2K 560 37
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
30.4K 711 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...