Way Back Home (Mark Tuan - GO...

By AFangirlsHeart

"No matter how we end in the future, at least we've been together before. We don't have to end our promises... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Evaluation #1
Chapter 4: Lack of Feeling
Chapter 5: Let's Get It On
Chapter 6: Special Training
Chapter 7: Special Training 101
Chapter 8: Special Training (VOICE) + special changes
Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!
Chapter 10: Good or Bad News
Chapter 11: SaturDATE
Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession
Chapter 13: Sorry for what?
Chapter 15: Necklace
Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Cry
Chapter 19: Dream High 3
Chapter 20: Dream High 3
Chapter 21: Good Mornight!
Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1
Chapter 23: What a day!
Chapter 24: The First
Chapter 25: Hello Philippines!
Chapter 26: The Past and The Present
Chapter 27: Tour
Chapter 28: Let's meet Dara
Chapter 29: ONE MIC
Chapter 30: Special Day
Chapter 31: Dai-Suki
Chapter 32: Japan Debut
Chapter 33: Welcome Back!
Chapter 34: 15& Comeback
Chapter 35: Christmas with You
Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage
Chapter 37: New Year with Friends
Chapter 38: Celebrations
Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me
Chapter 40: 100th Day
Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic
Chapter 42: MarHianne Couple
Chapter 43: Busy days...
Chapter 44: Philippines Day 1
Chapter 45: Philippines Day 2
Chapter 46: Rumors
Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1
Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2
Chapter 49: A Day With You
Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 52: Orphanage Day
Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 54: The Answer
Chapter 55: Way Back Home
Author's Message
Book 2 Preview

Chapter 14: Special Conversation

15.7K 438 480
By AFangirlsHeart

Chapter 14: Special Conversation

At GOT7 dorm

“I didn’t know Rhianne is allergic with shrimps. Ahhhy.” JB exclaimed.

“Yah, hyung, stop that already. She is feeling better now, I guess. She just needs rest.” Youngjae said.

Without the others noticing, Mark is just simply in his room and looking at the portrait.

Mark felt so happy when he saw Rhianne’s portraits of him.

Jr and Jackson suddenly entered the room.

“Oh, so you’re here. What is that?” Jackson said.

“You think she likes me?” Mark asked.

“Who? Yerin?” Jr said. “Of course, no doubt. She likes you soo much. Like so, so, so.”

“I’m not referring to Yerin. I’m referring to Rhianne.” Mark said. Then Mark looked at them.

“Ooh, Jinyoungie. You’re here. I thought it was Jackson only.” Mark said. “Never mind what I said.”

“Ahy. So you’re hiding something from me hyung?” Jr said.

“None. I’m not hiding anything” Mark said while putting the portrait inside his cabinet.

“I think Rhianne likes you.” Jr said.

Mark looked at Jr.

“She was the one who drew that one, right? She told me before that she only drew faces of someone she likes.” Jr said.

“She told you that?” Mark said.

“JOOOKE! I got you. Haha. So you really like Rhianne. I think I should tell her.” Jr said.

“Yah you come here.” Mark said.

Mark was about to approach Jr.

“Yah hyung. Wait hyung.” Jr said. “I was just joking you know. But the truth is that, she is very likeable. She has the quality of being a good girlfriend.”

“Do you like her Jr?” Jackson asked.

“If admiring her means I like her, then well may be yes.” Jr said.

Mark froze in surprise. He then looked at Jackson.

“Yah, why are you looking at me like that?” Jr said.

“But how about Yerin?” Mark asked.

“Yerin? I like her but she likes someone else.” Jr then looked at Mark. “I’m going to let her go.”

“What happened with the, ‘I’m going to fight for her no matter what.’ statement?” Jackson teasingly said to Jr.

“Sometimes, letting go is the best option because you realize you’re just wasting your time.” Jr said.

“Yah, when did you learn to speak those words? It’s just not like you.” Jackson said.

“I was just inspired by someone who told me a lot yesterday.” Jr said.

“It’s Rhianne, right?” Mark asked.

“Yeah. She told me her story.” Jr said.

Mark looked depressed with what Jr said. Rhianne trusts Jr so much that she even told her story.

“Can you tell us her story?” Jackson asked.

“Rhianne doesn’t know, Jackson. I think it’ll be better if she will be the one to say it to us.” Mark said.

“It’s fine, she said. As long as the one who’ll tell the story will demonstrate everything she said. Haha.” Jr said.

“So if that is the case, tell us.” Jackson said.

Jinyoung then told them Rhianne’s story.

“She really loves that guy?” Mark said.

“She USED to love her, Mark. It’s past tense.” Jackson said.

“Jackson is right. She used to love him. But I guess now, she has finally moved on.” Jr said.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day…

I thank God for healing me. I can attend today’s training.

Like the usual thing, we had some acting session, voice session and the other things.

“Rhianne, you improved your dancing so quickly. I think you’re going to debut in less than a year, maybe 2-3 months?” Kahi unnie said.

Kahi unnie was my dance instructor. She’s really good in dancing and teaches well. That’s why I can perform well.

“Oh, Park Noh Young-ssi, why are you here?” Kahi unnie said.

Park Noh Young is GOT7’s manager.

“Uhm, JYP asked me to call Rhianne. They’re going to have a meeting now.”

Meeting? For what?

I was about to go out when Kahi unnie gave me a ‘Fighting’ sign. I don’t know what is going to be.

“Ahm, excuse me, but can you tell me for what is the meeting?” I asked.

“I think it will be better if JYP will be the one who’ll tell you.” Park Noh Young-ssi said.

He then opened the door and OHMYGOSH!

I’m literally going to die now.

“Oh, Rhianne. Park Noh Young-ssi. Please take a sit.” JYP said.

“A-Anyeong haseyo.” I said utterly.

Guess who’s here? Who’s here? Who’s here?

“Thank you for accepting our invitation.” JYP said. “I called everyone now for a meeting. The board has decided that there will be a ‘Dream High 3’ series and you guys will be the cast for it. I would like to thank SM Entertainment for letting EXO’s Chanyeol and Baekhyun to be a part of this series. Also to the BigHit Entertainment for letting BTS’ Taehyung to be a part.”

You heard him right. CHANYEOL, Baekhyun and TAEHYUNG. Waaaah! But Jungkook is not here. -_-

“From JYP Entertainment, 15& Jimin and Yerin will be included, GOT7’s Mark and our special trainee, Rhianne.” JYP said. “This is going to be official. Our Rhianne is going to make her first debut in this series. It will be a way to help you promote as 15&’s new member.”

“OOooh!” Chanyeol said then he clapped his hands.

Wait, I’m the new member?

But another wait,

OHMYGOSH! I can clearly see Park Chanyeol now. Like now.

“About the story, I’ll discuss it with you in a bit.” JYP said.

JYP told us the flow of the story. I was shocked because I’m going to be the main character. It’s about a student (which I will portray) who is really good in singing and playing the guitar that lives in other country. Kirin Arts School asked her to be transferred and she was able to transfer but her parents were mad at her. Her parents don’t like her to be a singer instead they want her to do business. But even though that happens, she will still pursue her dreams. As she is on her way in pursuing her dreams, she’ll be able to find great company (consisting Chanyeol, Jimin and Baekhyun). Not only that, she will also experience to be in a love square. Yes, square not triangle. (involving Mark, Yerin, Rhianne and Taehyung)

That is the flow of the story. I think I’m going to do well in here because I can deeply relate on the main character. That is why may be JYP put me here in this character.

I don’t know what to feel right now. My dream is finally in my reach. I’m now going to be living in my dream. It will not be a fantasy anymore. It’s not going to be a dream anymore. It is going to be a reality now.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night…

*knock knock*

“Ooh, Mark oppa. Why?” Jimin said.

“Is Rhianne there?” Mark said.

Jimin looked furiously at Mark. “She’s not here. She hasn’t return since this morning.”

“Oh, okay. If she came just tell her that I’m looking for her.” Mark said.

“Do you like her?” Jimin asked.

“What?” Mark said.

“I asked you if you like her. Because if you don’t, just stop looking for her.” Jimin said as she closed the door.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music room

I still can’t get over with the news today. It seems to be happening so fast.

*played a note on the piano*

(Time of My Life by David Cook)

I’ve been waiting for my dreams
To turn into something I could believe in
And looking for that magic rainbow
On the horizon, I couldnt see it

Until I let go, gave in to love
Watched all the bitterness burn
Now I'm coming alive, body and soul
Feeling my world start to turn

And I'll taste every moment and live it out loud
I know this is the time, this is the time to be
More than a name or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time, this is the time of my life
The time of my life

Holding on to things that vanished
Into the air, left me in pieces
But now I'm rising from the ashes
Finding my wings and all that I needed

Was there all along, within my reach
As close as the beat of my heart

And I’ll taste every moment and live it out loud
I know this is the time, this is the time to be
More than a name or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time, this is the time of my life
The time of my life

And now I’m out on the edge of forever
Ready to run
Keeping my feet on the ground, arms open wide
Facing the sun

And I’ll taste every moment and live it out loud
I know this is the time, this is the time to be
More than a name or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time, this is the time of my life, my life

More than a name or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time, this is the time of my life!
This is the time of my life!
The time of my life, the time of my life

*clap clap*

“Ooh. When were you there?” I asked.

It’s Mark.

“Just a few moments ago?” Mark said. Then he sat down beside me.

“Time of my life by David Cook.” he said.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Do you know this song?” Mark handed me a piano piece.

“Realize.” I said. “Colbie Callait’s song right?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Can you sing it for me?” he asked.

“Ahm, can I use the guitar instead?” I asked him. He nodded.

I got my guitar and started playing the song.

Bottom of Form

Take time to realize
That your warmth is crashing down on me
Take time to realize that I am on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you

But I can't spell it out for you
No, it's never gonna be that simple
No, I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now

Take time to realize, oh, oh, I'm on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you
Take time to realize,This all can pass you by...
didn't I tell you.

But I can't spell it out for you
No, it's never gonna be that simple
No, I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other

It's not all the same, no, it's never the same
If you don't feel it too, if you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way
It could be the same for you

If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
When we missed out on each other now.

If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
When we missed out on each other now.

Missed out on each other now
Missed out on each other now, yeah
Realize, realize, realize, realize, oh

“It’s a very nice song you know.” I told him.

“Yeah, very nice. Ahm, I just remembered one thing. Can you accompany me at the rooftop?” Mark asked.

“Oh. Sure.” I said.

We went to the rooftop. When we were on the rooftop, we both looked at the stars.

“You like the stars?” he asked.

“No, I love them.” I said then I smiled at Mark.

“See that star?” Mark asked while pointing at one star.

Suddenly, I remembered when Baldwin told me that.

*flashback*

“See that star?” Baldwin asked. I nodded.

“I’ll name that star ‘Pinsan’ so you’ll always remember me.” he said.

*end of flashback*

“Oh, yeah. I see that star. *pinsan*” I whispered.

“I’m going to get it for you.” Mark said.

“If you can.” I said.

He put his hands up covering that star.

“Ah” acting like he is getting the star then suddenly something fell.

A star necklace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! As promised, I updated another chapter. So how was this? Give me a hint of what you are thinking. Thank you for reading it! I love you all!

MusicGirl3415

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
19.5K 175 25
wallmark except no divorce + divorce(?) Walltuh get in the bed Could be random so not all chapters are related I love pilby cover by : silly_jpg
1.7M 72.2K 43
Yes. I am HIS FEARLESS SASAENG. -- Most cases of plagiarism are considered misdemeanors, punishable by fines of anywhere between $100 and $50,000...
4.5M 101K 55
Everyone adores and loves her.. .. except him. He is always nice and friendly towards everyone.. .. except her. He is quite the catch at school and w...