Prom Queen {Thomesa/ Kaylan}

Von fandoms_021

Thomas Murphy. We've been best friends ever since we were born. We laughed together, cried together, and grew... Mehr

{1} Just A Little Bit Of Friendship
{3} Your Safe Place
{4} "It's All My Fault"
{5} The Lake
{6} Myths And Superstitions
{7} "How Did I End Up With A Son Like You?"
{8} "We Need Eachother"
{9} Happiness And Suprises
{10} Trouble Maker
{11} Reunite
{12} Distance
Teresa Day!
{14} Fights
{15} Confessions
{16} "You Mean A Lot To Me"
{17} Talks
{18} Vegan Brownies
{19} "Can This Day Get Any Better?!"
{20} Energetic Mornings
{21} Feelings
{22} "Our Vacation Begins Here"
{23} Bucket List
{24} Our First Day
{25} "How Did You Get So Lucky With Him?"
{26} Texts
{27} Pictures
{28} The Dance

{2} "Sup"

395 11 3
Von fandoms_021

I thought this picture was cute...
hope your enjoying da story! <3

The next morning, I met Thomas by his driveway to go to school.
"Hey," He said, as I walked up to him.
"What's up?" I replied. We did our quick handshake; a high five, a low five, and a fist bump.
"The sky," he deadpanned.
"Shut upppp," I teased and punched him in the arm. He laughed and we continued to walk to school.
"So how was homework?" I asked.
Thomas laughed. "Well, Teresa, homework is homework."
I laughed too.

Once we arrived at school, Thomas went to 1st period, but I had to go to the library to print out my half-page essay. Once I entered the library, I saw someone familiar. It was Brenda. She moved here about a month ago. Brenda was nice and all, but it always seemed like she had a mean girl side to her.
"Oh hey Teresa!" She said as I went to the printer. "Hey!" I replied. "What are you up to?"
"Oh you know, just reading. I saw you come in and I had to say hi," she replied.
"Oh nice," I said back. "What are you reading?"
I grabbed my essay from the printer and slipped it in my binder.
"Just a simple chapter book. I'm not good at reading."
I smiled at her. I as a matter of fact was excellent at reading.
"I'll see you later?" I asked.
"Definitely!"
And with that, I walked out of the library.
As I walked into the classroom, I noticed that everyone was quiet and sitting down. Guess I'm late.
"Ms. Agnes, can you please tell me why you're late?" The teacher asked. I looked over at Thomas and he was trying not to laugh.
"Um, I was at the library, ma'am. I had to print out my essay," I replied.
She gestured towards my seat. That was my que to sit down. My seat was next to Thomas, so I quietly sat down next to him.
I got out my notebook and tried to ignore Thomas' laughing.

By the end of the period, I met Thomas out in the hall.
"Why were you laughing?" I asked him, crossing my arms.
Thomas smiled. "Because your face was priceless when you walked in." Thomas laughed quietly again.
"I got in trouble, and you're just going to laugh?!"  I asked.
"Nothing is funnier than seeing you mad," he smiled. Then he took my hand. I narrowed my eyes and slapped him.
"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Me. Again!" I yelled as I slapped him between each word. He laughed, and I chased him down the hallway, thinking about how I have such a good best friend. Eventually, I caught up to him and grabbed his hood. I yanked it and he flew backwards. I laughed as I put it over his eyes so he couldn't see. Thomas dropped his books. I decided I should leave him alone now. I helped him pick up his books as people passed us in the hallway. Once we cleaned up, we did our quick handshake. "See you later," he said.
I waved and walked to class.

************

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4K 95 14
"It's all right your not the first one," he said to me and I tilted my head and frowned. "There was someone else before me?" I questioned him and he...
58K 1.4K 24
Teresa survives, and Thomas and her begin to mend what was damaged. Set in Paradise. (After The Death Cure)
116K 4.3K 28
"I love you, Dylan. I love you more than you'll ever know." Thomas has been in love with his best friend for years now. He also secretly struggles w...
843 52 6
She was the first and only girl in the maze And all was running smoothly under her leadership until a boy appears that changes her life forever. Tho...