Beggar

By GiantSnails

He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: "I claimed you."
Chapter 2: "Perhaps I'll just kill you."
Chapter 3: "I kill men for pleasure."
Chapter 4: "Beg me."
Chapter 5: "Thank you, Master."
Chapter 6: "Please, Master."
Chapter 7: "What if I don't?"
Chapter 8: "Thank me."
Chapter 10: "My Sweet Slave."
Chapter 11: "Punish me more."
Chapter 12: "Mistress?"
Chapter 13: "This body demands it."
Chapter 14: "How did you break through?"
Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."
Chapter 16: "Be a good girl."
Chapter 17: "You're going to go through hell."
Chapter 18: "Repeat your punishment to me."
Chapter 19: "I know you wont."
Chapter 20: "Remember, darling."
Chapter 21: "What did you do to the Crime Lord?"
Chapter 22: "You're a fool."
Chapter 23: "Get over my lap."
Chapter 24: "Where is the girl?"
Chapter 25: "Choose your words carefully."
Chapter 26: "You're a slave."
Chapter 27: "Are you going to hurt me again?"
Chapter 28: "I'll punish her now, in front of everyone."
Chapter 29: "I beg of you!"
Chapter 30: "Beg me for her, Crime Lord."
Chapter 31: "Are you going to be a good girl and cry for me?"
Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."
Chapter 33: "I love you, Victoria."
Chapter 34: "Mommy?"
Victoria before Sayter
Merdoc
BOOK TWO: MERCILESS

Chapter 9: "What will you do to me?"

30.6K 686 237
By GiantSnails

"Four. Thank you Master."
My voice was nothing short of a rasp, satisfaction to him, to me it was a rage or humiliation I didn't have the energy for. One more, I had one more to go. Then we'd curl up on this bed, he'd hold me while I gather my plan to enslave all that he was.

Sayter started again, I tried my best to sit still, a small noiseless nothing. He grunted in satisfaction when I gave into him, breathing harder that the last four or so times. The first time I had squirmed under him and begged to cum, he hadn't been so generous the second time, then, as he went on, wasn't all that hard on me.

Sayter flicked his tongue over my clit, going over it when I whimpered in response. I reached my climax, but I couldn't muster the strength to ask or beg. I couldn't deal with it mentally. Women have periods, men have cum, you can tell when a man cums but, you cant know for sure when a women does.

The thought brushed over a mental shield, and I leaned into it. Digging myself further into the sheets, I orgasmed. I didn't squeal, or moan, just tensed. A fresh wave of pleasure hit me at the same time I held still as blunt as I could to keep from shaking. Oh, Gods—
My toes curled, another wave of pleasure, and another while I bit down hard on my lip.

Sayter stopped going down on me.

Then continued on anyway, as if he was unsure of himself. When my orgasm steadied I gasped, too thin to be suspicious, he flicked my clit again in response.

"Master, Master can I please cum?"

Liar. Malicious liar.
And he would have no chance of ever knowing.
As past the other times, he didn't say anything. Like I was a piece of furniture, and he was slowly going over me to repaint— or likely, to repair.
After about a minute, I swear I could of came again, but I begged, and I begged, and he finally,
"Cum."

I didn't, and, did. Between me and him, we had different truths. So I squirmed and panted and, for fun and the hell of it, moaned his name with what breath I had. He chuckled, running his hands over my thigh.

"I want you to count for me one more time, Victoria."

I didn't have the strength to thrash or argue, I was tied down anyway. Even so if I wasn't, I'd have no energy to rip out his throat with my teeth and kiss him deeply with his blood on my lips all while he bled. Everyone dies once, and that's pricelessly the problem with this man, I had so many options with what to do to him, so many pains he'd only live through once.

Another selfish thing I hated about him.

Sayter kissed my thigh, and waited.
"One?" I caught up.

My other thigh. "Two.."

He kissed below my breast, and I counted three, my neck, I counted four.

Trailing up to my lips, his body hovering over my bare one. Sayter was the warmth that mustered up the strength I lost, and I wasted it to grip the ropes tighter. He kissed my lips and peeled off the blindfold with his teeth. Damning myself, I bit down my smile looking into those beautiful dark, dreadful eyes; two dark beautiful moons. For a moment, it was only him on this bed, for a moment, I was nothing, unless he said otherwise.

"Five."

His teeth grazed his bottom lip before he went in to kiss me deeply, I moaned, failing to convince myself any of it was for show anymore. He pulled away, his forehead resting on mine.
"I'm not going to lock the doors tonight. Any of them."

A test or a question. "Why tell me this?"

A shrug, he hopped off of me and started untying my wrists. "Because even if I didn't, even if you did find out yourself, I'd still find you here in the morning. Curled up to me, my obedient submissive."

I sat up, he went down to undo my feet.
"Or, you want to see if I would try to leave. And I'm rather curious if you would stop me."

Sayter looked up at me, but said nothing.
I tried again. "What makes you so sure I won't escape?"

This time he did answer.
"If I told you the truth, you'd be too pissy with me, realize I'm right and ignore me."
A flash of white, wicked teeth.
"I enjoy our little fights too much, and am much too important to be ignored."

Ф

Sayter shifted over in his sleep, he left go of my waist and tiredly turned to the other side of the bed. Every door was unlocked, I wasn't chained to this bed, I could escape.

But wouldn't. He was right.

And that would be his greatest downfall.

I tiptoed out of the room, he barely shifted when I opened the door. Stalking to the library, I needed Soul Seller if I was going to do this right. Make him pay for all he has done to me.

Eventually I did retrieve the book and find an empty bathroom as far from Sayter as possible. A mirror, I needed a mirror.

I recited the ritual, scanned the rules.
Do not lie.
Do not look away.
Do not yell
Do not invite it out.

That word clung to me. It.
I suppose something of the wicked didn't have to proclaim a gender or a species it didn't seem fit to the human world. I took a blade I slid from the kitchen and cut a sliver of flesh from my arm to leave in the sink.

And I sang.
The little song from the book was familiar but far away, and gods my voice was terrible. I waited when I was finished. Maybe I should of chanted, maybe I should read the spell over.

No.

Do not look away.

It had said that, so I would apply.
After a moment, after a minute, I came back from dozing off, and I could swear by the Gods my eye color was different. It was orange?

And my lips moved when I did not.
"Victoria."

That was— it was speaking to me. No, I was speaking to me. My face, to me through the mirror.

Do not look away.

"I am Victoria." I said, as if I was trying to convince both of us.

I— no, it, smirked. "So am I."

I shook my head, my reflection didn't follow.
"No, you're a demon. And I'm here to make a bargain."

It clicked its tongue. I now understand that word. It.

"Demons are emotion, they run on it as such. They take what they can get because they are desperate for one specific taste, they have no fun with themselves. Over and over with the same thing, always others suffering. For that they damn themselves, and never change. I am not a demon, something mindless and pitiful. I dont have to stand for something, I could take what I want but instead I serve myself for myself."

Interesting. Here not for the delicacy of keeping my soul, but for the fun of the task.
"Where are you from?"

It smirked. "I'd love to show you someday, if we agree on terms."

"Very well."

"Tell me what it is you want, Victoria, and I am a slave to you."

Everything, I considered everything. I didn't have to need Sayter, I could have anything.
And I did consider, but Sayter was the anything I wanted. "I want the Crime Lord that has enslaved me to bend to my will and be my submissive."

It snickered, and I stood broadly, sizing up something of immortal intelligence and sadistic motives I should be begging to let me free from this. But I stood, and stared into myself. "You have had many male pets bow to you girl, tell me why now you want the Crime Lord?"

"Why? Interested in devouring his soul, too?"

"Perhaps." It purred.

Do not lie.
Do not lie.
"I want to humiliate and punish him the same way he does me, and I want to myself to stop enjoying my own torture and start enjoying his."

A shift, and it grew a bit closer to me. A cold breeze passed over, and from where?
Its wrists, I realized from the corner of my eye, bled black opposed to the streaming bright red on my own.
"I knew what it is you wanted, already. Now it will come with a price."

It knew, and suddenly, a wave of relief everything I had said was in truth. If it hadn't, would Sayter ever have found me again? Would he find me, but with this thing inside?

"Oh, he would find you darling, though he'd have to find all the pieces."

Mindreader. Not a demon, perhaps then, something far worse. But it was trapped in the mirror, a parallel realm so far away. And now, it was right in front of me.
"What's your name?"

A curl of its tongue, my tongue.
"My name is a ritual, and a game, one your human lips cant pronounce, even if so, you'd soon find yourself hunted if you call it out. Darling, I will not break something so lovely with my name, though I like you enough I suppose you can call me whatever you like."

"The book says your name is Jurian."

"Human words are a lie."

"They got you here."

It said nothing. And I hated how it was my own eyes that challenged me. I cringed,
"Let us call you Mercy."

It smiled, and those lips stretched wider than I thought possible I could do. My face fit the feature, somehow. "Yes."

I shook my hands, like I could shoo something away. "What's your price?"

"I want your soul to myself, when you die I'll come to scrape whats left of you, and you will be my slave for eternity."

Slave. Not tortured or burned. A slave.
"What will you do with me?"

Those eyes were pale, but it stared into me and said, "That'll ruin the fun."

"What's your other price."

"There wasn't any, but now that you opened the offer, I want," it considered, and I felt some claw drag over the shell of my mind, my head ached but I stood tall. It was searching, and finally, it said,
"I see you disobeyed your master, naughty girl."

I stiffened, but released the tension in the gesture. Damn if this thing will get it out of me. I knew what it meant— earlier when I orgasmed without asking, then lied about it. That was hardly disobeying, though I suppose to this thing, all is sin. Now, it wanted me to face the small selfish pleasure.
"I did."

Its nails curled like talons, it looked hungry. But it said in a thin smile, "My price, other than your soul, I want to crawl into you, and watch as you fall to your knees and admit what you did, and I want you to beg him to be punished."

A/N
I had so much anxiety writing this because I'm christian (great representation of my religion ik) and I literally hate thinking about demons.
Like I used to get anxiety attacks when I was in middle school because I was so scared of hell.

Also Wattpad DM'd me and send me a link for Highschool BDSM to be published even though 1.) its shit and 2.) these assholes deleted it the first time around.

Anyway, hope yall are exited to see Victoria break the most important rule of not letting this creepy fucking thing out because its going to be a hell of a time to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 52.5K 48
Saving Leah Series Book 1 Buy an edited and refined version on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PTD577S/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=saving+l...
107K 3K 37
"I'm not going to apologize for you being my mate because I would rather have no one else but I do wish you didn't have to deal with the hardships"...
10.4M 350K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...
8.8K 750 70
**Mature**🔞⚠️ Book 5 (Book 4- Renaissance and Choices) "I love you too but this is as far as it goes tonight. I'm intoxicated, it is never my desire...