Fright Night Revisioned

By Paty324567

Candace Brewster live peacely happy , in the suburbs of Las Vegas, but that all Change when the new myster... More

Monster
Meeting Him
Vampires Exist
Hypnotize
Mysterious Neighbor
Cast
Spying on Jerry
Delirious
Seduce
Attack

Neighborhood

1.3K 22 0
By Paty324567

The neighborhood of Clark county was a good neighborhood. Some neighbors running , kids playing outside with the springler. And last others washing their cars.

Neighbors greeting neighbors alongside.

Then there was me trying to make my motorbike work, but every time I got on it, it just stop." Really? Really? I'm going to take you apart" I said to my bike.

" You watch me. Watch me take you apart. You're done. You're done." I said frustrated.

Unaware that Doris was watching me.

" Nothing doing?" Ask Doris.

" This thing has got no ambition. It's got no huevos." I said.

My mom came out with the trash, while I was talking to Doris.

"Doris , do you want some help with the trash ? I asked.

"Oh, I got it. Thanks." She said smiling." All right. Good to see you , Candy. You're getting big and beautiful by the minute" she said and turn around.

I saw her that the rear end off her pants said Lucky. Not that I'm a lesbian , but she had a nice body , her being a go go dancer.

" Hey , Candy. Don't leer at the neighbors." Said Mom my annoyed and turn back to our house.

" She's the one that put the word on her butt. I'm just reading it" I said pulling my bike to the front of the garage.

My mom looked annoyed. " Is he ever going to move that dumpster?" She asked.

"Oh , Mom , come on. You got to get over it." I said.

" Attitude. You've been stressed or something. Amy? " She asked.

" Amy is good. Still my friend. So I think I'm good." I said.

" Getting what you want can be stressful." Said she. " Especially when you're not used to getting it. More to lose."

"You reading those books again? The Power of Whatever- the- hell? Because they're defiantly not working .And neither is this bike. Still tripping out over some guy's box." I said.

"It's an eyesore. I'm trying to get people to move in , not join the legions leaving town." said My mom.

"I like the word . Legions" I said.

"Hello. Can I get some help here? When the Perry's lived there..."Mom started.

"When the Perry's lived there, they were the greatest neighbors ever , but they moved ." I said getting some signs.

"I thought you were happy their house finally sold." I said putting the signs inside my mom's car.

"He's not digging a pool , so where did all this concrete come from?" she asked.

"That's a very good question. Maybe you should spy on him some more and find out." I said. Fixing my skirt.

"He's 13 feet from our house. That's not spying. Its merely observing." said my mom , closing her car.

"Hi, Mrs. Brewster " said Amy.

"Hey, honey. Hi , girls." said My mom.

The other girls waved at my mom from the car.

I walk to where they were, as my mom called out " Oh , hey , Eve called again" said my mom.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm tired of making excuses for you , Candace. If you don't want to talk to her, just tell her." said my mom upset.

"Kind of defeats the purpose. " I said and turn towards Amy's green car.

"Still can't get the bike started ?" asked Amy.

"No faith" I said.

"So you don't need a ride , sure you can walk with those shoes and that skirt, without being harassed?" asked Amy , putting her sunglasses down.

She drove off.

"Amy! " I said , my mom look shocked. "Amy! Oh, my God, you know I can't run with this skirt." I said running to her , she stop and I got in.

*********************************************************************************

We were know in school , I was beside Amy , both of us were gigging.

"Candace " said Amy.

"Yeah" I asked.

"Guess what?" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Guess what? We are on time." said Amy patting me on the back.

"Oh, good." I said.

"You stress too much" she said.

"No, I don't " I said.

"Yeah , you do . You do your worried thing." said Amy. As we walk.

"What's my worried thing?" I asked.

"You worried thing." said Amy again.

" I don't have a worried thing. I never make that face." I said ,as Amy mimicked my face.

"All the time" Amy said. As we now got closed to where Mark was sitting and staring at us. God I hated him, he was always trying to hit on me.

"Ladies" said Mark smirking and looking at me up and down.

"Dudes. Looking good" said One of the girls.

Bree then went to sit next to Mark.

"If you need a ride, you should ride with me " said Mark.

"No , thank you , I rather ride with Amy." I said.

"I have track after school. I'll see you later , "Said Amy , leaving.

"Hey, Amy, Amy. Are you seriously going to leave me with Mark and his wondering hands." I asked.

"Well , I already told you how Allen , feels about you. That he wants to asked you to prom and he wants you to be his girl ." she said.

"But he's hot and he's your brother" I said.

"Just think about it, bye" she said and left me standing there.

"Ok" I said.

Mark came over along with Ben , and put an arm around "So want do you say "He asked.

"Well I gotta go before I'm late for class." I said , taking his arm of me.

And I just left him there with his buddy Ben.

**********************************************************************************************

"Ben Wegener?" asked the teacher.

"Here" answered Ben.

"Nick Straley ?" asked the teacher.

"Nick" she said again.

Here in Las Vegas it was common for students to move, not everybody live here a lot of time.

"Courtney Frank?"

"Here"

"Andrea Johnson?"

"Andrea" she repeated, but no answered.

"Steve Danton?"

"Here"

I turn around and saw Eve staring back at me. I didn't like how she look.

"Matt Hofstetler?"

"Yo"

"Ellen Mclintosh?"

"Here, Ms. Granada."

"Samuel Silverman?"

There was no voice to answer that questioned.

*******************************************************************************************

I was by my locker, then Mark came along with Ben.

"Come on Candace , how long are you going to stop thinking and be my girl? " said Mark.

"Well , I need to have my head clear off, so I can think better" I said.

"Dude , I think Eve wants to talk to us." said Ben, looking at Eve with lust in his eyes, he had a crush on her , but he was too afraid of what would they think of her.

Eve approach us "Hey, can I get a minute?" said Eve.

"Just the two of you, maybe she can teach you how to be a witch like her" said Mark.

"Nice. Don't you have some sluts to go fuck" said Eve .

"Actually , I do" said Mark.

"It's important. Brewster." said Eve looking at me.

"OK" I said and walk over her.

"What's up, Eve? I asked.

"You know Andrea is missing, right ?" she asked me.

"What do you mean, Andrea missing?" I asked.

"I keep trying her. No Texts , no phone calls , nothing. I don't know if you were paying attention at roll call , but she's not the only one that's gone ." said Eve concern.

"Kids aren't coming to school . That happens all the time ," I said. "What do you want me to do about it?' I questioned.

"Just meet me at her house after school. We'll check around and see if she's Okay." said Eve.

"I can't . I'm sorry . I'm busy" I said.

"I don't think you understand what I'm telling you. Andrea's gone. "Eve said.

"Do we really have to do this here?" I asked her.

"Am I supposed to not even speak to you any more?" Eve asked.

"Be quiet . Don't spaz out." I said.

"Don't spaz out." said Eve. " You don't want me to spaz out ? Oh ,my god ! It's so horrible! Crossing the streams ! Will high school as we know it cease to exist?" said Eve being over dramatic.

"Okay . You want me to go tell your friends how well we really know each other." said Eve threating me.

"The wiccan meetings and the coven we are in , and how about the costumes "said Eve.

"Please stop." I said.

"Or how about the time , I caught you spying on Allen , while he was washing his car shirtless. And you were getting hot" Eve said.

"Stop" I said , getting embarrassed.

"Then be my backup." said Eve.

"Okay, fine . Andrea's after school" I said.

"Don't be late." she finish.

And then I left her there and walk back to my locker , where the others were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 4 19
Book 1.5 of Satan's Psychopaths series "Ellie Goldwing is the first task winner. She wins countless sharp knives and a warm blood bath. Dylan Lloyd...
14.7K 432 29
High school senior Charlie Brock meets the new neighbour, Jerry Dandrige. He's dangerously charming and sexy- and utterly lethal. After Charlie makes...
41.6K 1K 10
Love comes in all kinds of forms; genuine, twisted, unconditional, and pure. Jedidiah Sawyer had never experienced love in any way, shape, or form. H...
2.7K 73 14
(You don't have to watch the movie to read this!) Meet the new neighbor, Jerry Dandrige. He's just moved in next-door he's dangerously charming... A...